50 plus years as a manual machinist, all phases of manual machine application I have been a manual machinist all working life from 1966 to present.
- manual machinist at B A E shipyard in San Diego,ca/
at this Job
- High school - general
- High school
Manual machinist operating Bridgeport mills, Engine lathes, [email protected] horizontal boring mill,, small shop doing repair parts, some prototype and customer requested parts
- Manual Machinist at PR Machine works
- Manual Machinist at UMD Automated Systems Inc.
- tool and die setter at ANOMATIC CORPORATION
- Assembly/Pipe Fitter/Welder Assistant at Siemens
1 year at this Job
- Diploma - Hazardous Chemical
From, 03/12'2018 to May, 2018 I worked short term assignments at, Mia Sole in San Jose and Sepragen in Hayward. Setting up and running CNC lathe at Mia Sole and as Manual Machinist at Sepragen.
- Manual Machinist at
- Supervisor, Alan Young Phone Number at Malema Sensors
- Manager, George at Transfer Engineering
- Leadman at were IBM, Sandia Labs, Abbott Labs
5 years, 10 months at this Job
Started as a manual machinist worked as a tool and die maker and now operate CNC machine's
- Manual Machinist/CNC Operator at Brenco Machine&Tooi
21 years, 8 months at this Job
- high school - general
I am currently employed as a Cnc Lathe Machinist including setups and operation depending on the needs of the company. I have also worked as a manual machinist operating a series of Vertical Turret lathes when I'm needed.
- CNC Lathe Machinist/Manual Machinist at Improved Piping Products
- Photo Specialist/Customer Service at Walgreens
- Cnc Machinist at Fabricator
- In Home Assisted Caretaker at Riverside County Supportive Services
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Cnc Machining Technology
- High School Diploma
Responsibilities mantenance.machinist.tool room.
- manual.machinist at masterpiece in stanford.tx.
- manual.machinist at anny.
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- pro.conv.machinist.skool - 3years.
Wire EDM/Manual Machinist 2: Set up and operated one or more of the following machines, using vises, fixtures, chucks, etc., Manual Mill, Surface Grinders, Manual Lathes, CNC Wire EDM, Band Saw, Horizontal Saw. Prepared raw material to be ready for next job. Successfully completed specialized for at-machine profile programming (3/18). Generated and edited programs on CNC Electricity Discharge Machines (EDM) and communicate changes to programmer. Basic knowledge of (M) codes and (G) codes. Read and follow precise instructions, schematics, and blueprints. Read/interpret standard and metric measurements. Perform mechanical inspection to verify parts meet engineering specifications. Perform routine and complex preventative maintenance on various machine shop tools. Perform assembly as needed. Performed all CNC Electricity Discharge Machine (EDM) setups. Ability to problem solve alongside engineers and programmers. Initiate process improvements including fixture design, tooling upgrades and work with other support team members to follow through on implementation. Promoted from: Machinist 1
- Wire EDM/Manual Machinist 2 at MD Building Products
- Machine Operator at Aerotek
- Machining Technology Student at Chemeketa Community College
- Final Test Technician at Novellus Systems
5 years at this Job
- AAS - Machining Technology: Computer-Aided Design/Computer-Aided Manufacturing
- AAS - Electronics Engineering Technology
Kitchen Supervisor at local Prison, 20 years as Dairy Farm Owner.
- Machinist, Product Merchandiser, School Bus Driver, Cook, Butcher at Manual Machinist
- Office Lead at Peavey Grain
- Owner at Crystal Diamond Dairy
10 years at this Job
- - Computer Science, Computer Networking
Rock Island, IL 2017 to 2018 (Inpro/Seal is the world leader in the design and manufacture of permanent bearing protection and complete shaft seals for rotating equipment. Manual Machinist Skilled to setup, adjust and operate manual lathes and/or mills and special types of machine tools. Performs diversified machining operations largely on standard work having tolerance and finish specifications requiring a general knowledge of machining practices and techniques. Works from drawings, sketches and specifications in completing various machining operations. Performs machine set ups to obtain close tolerances, fitting and alignment of machined parts. Obtains required inspections on first pieces of a run according to prescribed procedure and performs inspections on work-in-progress using a wide variety of measuring devices. Completes and maintains all necessary records of time, part counts, first piece inspections, and requisition forms, etc. for each job. Makes jigs, fixtures or other specialized non-production devices as qualified and assigned. Acquires raw material, supplies, tools, etc. when necessary. Maintains work area in a clean, safe, and orderly fashion and conforms to all quality procedures and standards. Performs first piece inspections on basic product for other machinists, as qualified and assigned. Grinds tools when necessary. Performs routine preventative maintenance of machines according to PM schedule. Troubleshoots drawings, machining, tooling, programming, material, etc. and making competent decisions pertaining to job at hand. Operates machinery/equipment in a safe manner. Utilizes Geometric Dimension & Tolerance as called out on print. Gives feedback on trends, and recommending process improvements. Ensures proper machine set up and accurate interpretation of prints and specifications to prevent damage to material. Detects errors with frequent tolerance/quality checks. PO Box 6201, Rock Island, IL. 61204 309.235.5708 [email protected]
- Manual Machinist at Inpro/Seal a DOVER Company
- Licensed food distributor, broker at King Food Service
1 year at this Job
5 Manual Lathes.
- Manual Machinist at B & D Machine Works.
- Skilled Laborer at Ehrhardt Tool & Machine
at this Job