Salt Lake City, Utah
Manual QA Tester Missionary Portfolio
• Create, maintain and execute test cases relating to the rewrite of the Missionary Portfolio
• Ensure software meets or exceeds specified standard and end-user requirements
• Validate all functionality of the legacy application is working as expected in the rewritten application
• Log defect and test defect fixes
• Agile environment using JIRA for Epics, User Story, defects
• Test scripts written in Enterprise Tester
- Manual QA Tester Missionary Portfolio at TEK Systems - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Vendor)
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer II at Forcepoint
- FutureCore Test Lead at TEK Systems - Zions Bancorporation
- Systems QA Analyst 4/Test Coordinator at Wells Fargo
5 months at this Job
- Master's degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
Collaborated with global teams to implement a testing strategy which increased testing coverage by 75%. Manual QA Tester
• Documenting Defects in HPQC and exporting the Defects into Excel documents as reports for presentations to be used by management.
• Perform Manual Testing and maintain documentation on different types of testing like Functional, Regression, Sanity and System Testing.
• Analyzed functional requirements with the business Analyst and development teams.
• Conducted breakthroughs with development team to discuss requirements clarifications.
• Improved quality of software with 60% bug resolution rate resulting in a 90% customer satisfaction rate.
• Wrote and executed over numerous, projects and test cases; enhanced quality of the website and software application.
• Worked on defect management to log defects, track defects, assign defects, test defects and close defects for claims testing and debugging.
• Involved in Integration testing and End-to-End testing with other impacted systems and trading partners.
• Mentored and helped new team members; provided common understanding among the team.
• Actively participated in the test plan review meetings, Walk through, Weekly meetings.
• Involved in Back-end testing of the application using SQL Queries.
• Tools: HP Quality Center 10.0, Microsoft office, UNIX, Windows OS, Mac OS, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, JMeter.
Collaborated with global teams to implement a testing strategy which increased testing coverage by 75%.
Manual QA Tester
- Manual QA Tester at FOX
- Trainee at Functional and User Acceptance
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Engineering
Black box testing for the e-commerce section of the Bodybuilding.com website. I work with SDETs to develop test cases for automated testing. Assist in maintaining test tools, such as slack bot plugins written in Python, Java, and Coffeescript. As one of only 2 QA working on the site, I work with several teams to help the build process go as smoothly as possible. My role has expanded to include work as build engineer, assisting my team by creating integration branches for code, verifying that the branches are building properly, deploying branches to the QA, Staging, and Production environments. In the past 6 months, I have been working towards becoming an SDET, learning Java via Udemy courses, and then taking a C# 101 course at Boise CodeWorks to expand my knowledge base.
Black box testing for the e-commerce section of the Bodybuilding.com website. I work with SDETs to develop test cases for automated testing. Assist in maintaining test tools, such as slack bot plugins written in Python, Java, and Coffeescript. As one of only 2 QA working on the site, I work with several teams to help the build process go as smoothly as possible.
My role has expanded to include work as build engineer, assisting my team by creating integration branches for code, verifying that the branches are building properly, deploying branches to the QA, Staging, and Production environments.
In the past 6 months, I have been working towards becoming an SDET, learning Java via Udemy courses, and then taking a C# 101 course at Boise CodeWorks to expand my knowledge base.
- Manual QA Tester at Bodybuilding.com
- Customer Service Representative at Bodybuilding.com
- Hardlines Merchandiser at Kmart
- Customer Service Rep at Saia Motor Freight
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Ministry Training
•Attending review meetings to analyze client requirements, and arranging test environment for the execution of test cases
•Collaborating with different teams throughout the software development life cycle to create test cases as per business requirements
•Planning various test case scenarios to detect bugs, classify the errors on the basis of severity, priority, and informing the development team
•Preparing test case modules for systems, and integration testing to assist in tracking defects
•Documenting the test cases, their outcome, and the expected results to determine the quality of the software product
•Attending weekly training to understand real-time application of Selenium software testing framework
- Manual QA Tester at MicroFocus Technologies
- Manual QA Tester at Zen3 InfoSolutions
- Software Quality Analyst Tester at Zen3 InfoSolutions
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology - Information Technology
- Manual QA Tester at iboss Asia inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Information Technology
Continuous integration efforts in Financial Services/Digital Banking for Web applications/service. Cross-browser manual testing, utilizing open source and icloud technology in test/behavior of agile environment. Defining testing strategies and technologies with product owners, engineering teams and customers directly. Executing Digital banking manual suites utilizing HP QC/ALM for existing banking and insurance clients. Maintain and edit existing manual test scenarios, developing test data and SQL complex select statements for use in manual test activities. Effectively utilized HP QC/ALM for managing testing life cycle in Agile project.
- Manual QA Tester Consultant at Bottomline Technologies
- Manual QA Analyst Consultant at Santander Bank
- Automation QA Engineer Consultant at Network Health
- Manual QA Analyst Consultant at Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
11 months at this Job
- MS in Industrial Engineering - Industrial Engineering
• Perform system, unit, acceptance, regression, load and functional/performance testing for various projects
• Utilize different mobile and desktop platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows 7, 8.1, 10. Mac OS X 10.x, Linux.
• Participate in continuous test cycles for US based: major retailers, major cable providers, major real estate database companies, major entertainment groups, multinational financial services corporations, , major publishing and financial information firms and others.
• Created Test plan & Script, Defect Management Templates; Created Initial test plan and developed test cases and test scripts manually
• Write clear, easy to understand and reproduce bug reports according to client requirements and for specific environment.
• Utilize Bug Tracking system to report software defects and to monitor their solution status.
• Utilize Test Flight application to update IOS/Android clients and install different application builds.
• Experience using ADB/ Logcat, CharlesProxy
• Evaluate UI/UX and suggest improvements and give constructive feedback.
• Participate in cross browser and cross platform testing
• Identify security vulnerabilities within running web- and mobile- based application
• Communicate with Testing Team Leads and Project Managers regarding project using platform chat or email system
- Manual QA Tester at Applause
- Kids Coding Volunteer Tutor at Public Library
- Administrator assistant at Fashionpunk Inc
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. in Computer Science and Information Security - Computer Science and Information Security
- A.A. in Liberal Arts - Business
Analyst Mechanisburg, PA
Working with Deloitte LLC. on Connecticut Health Insurance exchange project for State of Connecticut. The project involves testing the Obamacare application on all major tracks (eligibility, enrollment, front end, batches, customer support etc) and ensure that health coverage is provided for all Connecticut residents.
• Analyzed the Business Requirements and involved in analysis meetings with business team and development team.
• Wrote test scenarios and test cases and determined preconditions (used JAMA).
• Involved in System Integration testing phase and tested major functionalities (open enrollment, special enrollment, renewals, 90 day verification etc) of application.
• Involved in testing batches to check if the applications are being picked by batch process and enrollments are done and notices delivered.
• Supported AWS cloud migration activities and thoroughly tested the application.
• Used Soap UI for Medicaid applications for inserting data and verifying the date.
• Execute test scripts using Selenium IDE and Web Driver.
• Performed Cross browser testing on the Application like IE, Firefox, chrome, safari.
• As a part of Build Validated all the Tableau Test case in all the Environments like SIT, Staging, UAT and TRN If any error found capture the screenshot in the document and also enter the error details in JIRA.
• Performed Testing social media button positions (or whether you should have them at all on the home page)
• Worked as build Validation lead and involved in validating and certifying builds in all environments (SIT, Staging, Training, UAT).
• Reporting through Defect management tools (PICT ,ALM-QC) and closely co-ordinate with dev team ensuring the Bug fixing work
• Used BVA (Boundary Value Analysis) and ECP (Equivalence Class partitioning) to designed the TC's
• Good exposure on defect tracking tools like Bugzilla, Jira and HP ALM.
• Preparation of Capacity plans, PDMR data, shift details, pending execution lists and test execution metrics for various releases.
• Extensive knowledge of gap between HIPAA 4010 and 5010.
• Excellent knowledge of HIPAA standards, EDI (Electronic data interchange), transaction syntax like ANSI X12, Implementation and Knowledge of HIPAA code sets, ICD-9, ICD-10 coding and HL7.
• Involved in various HIPAA and HL7 testing and validation for EDI transactions using, 834, 835, 837, 270/271, 267/277, 278.
• Tested CTHIX mobile application while certifying the builds in various environments like SIT, UAT, Staging and TRN.
• Prepared test suite for Regression testing phase and thoroughly tested the application before release.
• Knowledge in writing scripts for automated testing purposes during Regression Testing phase.
• Wrote SQL queries during preparation of test data and to check data while testing the application.
• Logged and tracked defects using JIRA and involved in defect status meetings.
• Involved in testing the application during both Waterfall model and Agile Methodologies.
• Involved in supporting team during all major production releases.
• Actively involved in status meetings and business meetings. Environment: Jama, Jira, IBM DB2, Java, SQL, Windows 7.
- Sr. Quality Assurance at Deloitte LLC
- Sr. Quality Assurance at State of Missouri/IBM
- QA Analyst at Hospital Corporation of America
- QA Engineer at United Healthcare, OH
1 year, 8 months at this Job
• Configure test environment and create strategy for product development and certification. Assure test data, schedule automated/manual tests. Approve results documentation and tracking systems updates.
• Evaluated user problems and issues with software performance.
• Used Agile software development methodology throughout the whole application under development.
• Coordinated with the team in preparing the test data and analyzing the output data.
• Extensively used Quality Center to trace the testing process for functional requirements.
• Coordinated various kinds of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) including regression testing, system testing, integration testing, functional testing, alpha & beta testing.
• Responsible for writing, creating workflow, organizing content, designing templates, Website User Acceptance Testing
• Designed test plans and defined cases for functional, integration system, and website user acceptance testing.
• Involved in System Integration Testing along with other QA teams.
• Documented the test results and stored in Quality Center.
- Manual QA Tester at PNC BANK
1 year at this Job
Main point of contact for end users when running into application issues. Responsible for assessing and resolving any and all concerns that were raised.
● Proactively analyze, monitor, and identify issues with application based on data received
● Accurately document all support issues using OS Tickets
● Communicate and assist clients via phone, email, and Intercom chat
● Responsible for technical procedure implementation and documentation
● Responsible for troubleshooting clients issue raised with the application on Desktop, iOS, and Android devices
● Provided support for the successful deployment of the Flywheel platform. Implementing Migrations and recommending best practice on how to build and schedule Preventive Maintenance procedures to service the clients needs https://docs.google.com/document/d/1diO9c64PzR0BuycPNyTyPDWpJgDKsszh09zBLObhq-I/edit 1/2
- Software Support Analyst/Manual QA Tester at Flywheel Building Intelligence
- Technical Support Representative at EnTouch Controls
- Technical Support Representative at
- Field Support Technician at ADT Security
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent