Client: United States Veterans Affairs Administration
• Lead Tester on Research Administrative Management System (RAMS) project
• Lead Tester on Veterans Administration's Elimination of Veteran Homelessness (EVH) project ( the manual testing piece: Homeless Management Information System Repository (HMIS) and the automated testing piece: Veteran Re-Entry Search Service (VRSS)
• Write test plans for the manual and automated pieces of the project based on requirements and design documents for each
• Manually write test scripts and test cases into IBM Rational QM
• User Acceptance Testing (UAT) coordination for each release of the software application
• Use test plan templates provided by client
• Write test cases for the manual and automated pieces of the project based on requirements and design documents for each release
• Upload manual test cases to Rational QM with Word Import utility tool plus configuration file
• Created my own test case template used to write the test cases for the projects
• Participate in daily Agile Standup Meetings for weekly progress status ( project releases are Sprint releases)
• Responsible for following deliverables: Master Test Plan, User Acceptance Plan with test cases included, Test Evaluation Document, Defect Spread sheet and 508 (handicapped) certification for each release
• Tools used for the projects: 1. IBM Rational QM, CM and RM 2. HPE Security Fortify SCA and Applications_V16.20 3. Attachmate Reflection (secure terminal emulation) 4. FireEyes (plug in) (508/handicap tool( used with Firefox browser version 45 or better for 508 (handicapped) testing 5. JAWS 508 (handicapped) testing tool 6. NVDA 508 (handicapped) testing tool 7. IE F12 Developer Tools to assist in finding root cause of a defect 8. Base Camp
- REMOTE Senior Manual QA Tester at Wakulla County
- Senior Manual QA Tester/Lead at Virtusa
- Package Handler/Tug Operator at FedEx Ground
- Service Technician - Short Term Contract at Peak Systems Inc
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - House Training
• Documenting Defects in HPQC and exporting the Defects into Excel documents as reports for presentations to be used by management.
• Perform Manual Testing and maintain documentation on different types of testing like Functional, Regression, Sanity and System Testing.
• Analyzed functional requirements with the business Analyst and development teams.
• Conducted breakthroughs with development team to discuss requirements clarifications. Collaborated with global teams to implement a testing strategy which increased testing coverage by 75%.
• Improved quality of software with 60% bug resolution rate resulting in a 90% customer satisfaction rate.
• Wrote and executed over numerous, projects and test cases; enhanced quality of the website and software application.
• Worked on defect management to log defects, track defects, assign defects, test defects and close defects for claims testing and debugging.
• Involved in Integration testing and End-to-End testing with other impacted systems and trading partners.
• Mentored and helped new team members; provided common understanding among the team.
• Actively participated in the test plan review meetings, Walk through, Weekly meetings.
• Involved in Back-end testing of the application using SQL Queries.
• Tools: HP Quality Center 10.0, Microsoft office, UNIX, Windows OS, Mac OS, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, JMeter.
- Manual QA Tester at PENFIC
- Manual QA Tester at N-TECH
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Web and mobile manual testing - functional, exploratory and GUI. White and black box testing. Bug reports, test cases, bug tracking systems. Log files. Responsible for quality assurance for many global eCommerce websites (new functionality, existing functionality and bug fixes). Operated as a front end manual quality assurance analyst. Responsible for bug writing and bug research on a daily basis. Tracked all bugs, projects and functionality using bug tracking tools. Experience in testing different operating systems such as MacOS, Windows, iOS and Android. Experience testing using various mobile devices.
- Manual QA Tester at Utest.com
- Manual QA Tester at Obogatstve.ru
- Sales representative and digital marketing specialist for a construction company at Construction Company
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Software QA Testing
- NDG Linux Unhatched
- Cybersecurity Essentials
- Software Development Process
- M.S. - Construction Management
- B.S. - Business Administration
Performed manual testing and checked for bugs. Bug Fixing. Fixing Banner Ads. Manual testing for mobile and web applications for a new product launch. Created Test cases, managed QA development.
- Manual QA Tester (Contract) at Samsung Electronics
- Quality Assurance Analyst (Contract) at JetBlue Airways
- Data Analyst at Mount Sinai Health System
- EDI / Fiscal Analyst at HHA eXchange
2 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science and Information Systems
• Perform system, unit, acceptance, regression, load and functional/performance testing for various projects
• Utilize different mobile and desktop platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows 7, 8.1, 10. Mac OS X 10.x, Linux.
• Participate in continuous test cycles for US based: major retailers, major cable providers, major real estate database companies, major entertainment groups, multinational financial services corporations, , major publishing and financial information firms and others.
• Created Test plan & Script, Defect Management Templates; Created Initial test plan and developed test cases and test scripts manually
• Write clear, easy to understand and reproduce bug reports according to client requirements and for specific environment.
• Utilize Bug Tracking system to report software defects and to monitor their solution status.
• Utilize Test Flight application to update IOS/Android clients and install different application builds.
• Experience using ADB/ Logcat, CharlesProxy
• Evaluate UI/UX and suggest improvements and give constructive feedback.
• Participate in cross browser and cross platform testing
• Identify security vulnerabilities within running web- and mobile- based application
• Communicate with Testing Team Leads and Project Managers regarding project using platform chat or email system
- Manual QA Tester at Applause
- Kids Coding Volunteer Tutor at Public Library
- Administrator assistant at Fashionpunk Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- B.S. in Computer Science and Information Security - Computer Science and Information Security
- A.A. in Liberal Arts - Business
Analyst Mechanisburg, PA
Working with Deloitte LLC. on Connecticut Health Insurance exchange project for State of Connecticut. The project involves testing the Obamacare application on all major tracks (eligibility, enrollment, front end, batches, customer support etc) and ensure that health coverage is provided for all Connecticut residents.
• Analyzed the Business Requirements and involved in analysis meetings with business team and development team.
• Wrote test scenarios and test cases and determined preconditions (used JAMA).
• Involved in System Integration testing phase and tested major functionalities (open enrollment, special enrollment, renewals, 90 day verification etc) of application.
• Involved in testing batches to check if the applications are being picked by batch process and enrollments are done and notices delivered.
• Supported AWS cloud migration activities and thoroughly tested the application.
• Used Soap UI for Medicaid applications for inserting data and verifying the date.
• Execute test scripts using Selenium IDE and Web Driver.
• Performed Cross browser testing on the Application like IE, Firefox, chrome, safari.
• As a part of Build Validated all the Tableau Test case in all the Environments like SIT, Staging, UAT and TRN If any error found capture the screenshot in the document and also enter the error details in JIRA.
• Performed Testing social media button positions (or whether you should have them at all on the home page)
• Worked as build Validation lead and involved in validating and certifying builds in all environments (SIT, Staging, Training, UAT).
• Reporting through Defect management tools (PICT ,ALM-QC) and closely co-ordinate with dev team ensuring the Bug fixing work
• Used BVA (Boundary Value Analysis) and ECP (Equivalence Class partitioning) to designed the TC's
• Good exposure on defect tracking tools like Bugzilla, Jira and HP ALM.
• Preparation of Capacity plans, PDMR data, shift details, pending execution lists and test execution metrics for various releases.
• Extensive knowledge of gap between HIPAA 4010 and 5010.
• Excellent knowledge of HIPAA standards, EDI (Electronic data interchange), transaction syntax like ANSI X12, Implementation and Knowledge of HIPAA code sets, ICD-9, ICD-10 coding and HL7.
• Involved in various HIPAA and HL7 testing and validation for EDI transactions using, 834, 835, 837, 270/271, 267/277, 278.
• Tested CTHIX mobile application while certifying the builds in various environments like SIT, UAT, Staging and TRN.
• Prepared test suite for Regression testing phase and thoroughly tested the application before release.
• Knowledge in writing scripts for automated testing purposes during Regression Testing phase.
• Wrote SQL queries during preparation of test data and to check data while testing the application.
• Logged and tracked defects using JIRA and involved in defect status meetings.
• Involved in testing the application during both Waterfall model and Agile Methodologies.
• Involved in supporting team during all major production releases.
• Actively involved in status meetings and business meetings. Environment: Jama, Jira, IBM DB2, Java, SQL, Windows 7.
- Sr. Quality Assurance at Deloitte LLC
- Sr. Quality Assurance at State of Missouri/IBM
- QA Analyst at Hospital Corporation of America
- QA Engineer at United Healthcare, OH
1 year, 3 months at this Job
at this Job
- Master's - Biology
I’ve participated in several projects with applications for iOS and Android devices, which was mobile games, online stores and e.t.c.
• Performing functionality, regression testing for Web and iOS applications.
• Cross-browser compatibility testing (Chrome, Firefox, IE 9-11, Edge, Opera).
• Reporting issues to the bug tracking system
• Verifying bug fixes
- Manual QA Tester (Freelance) at UTEST - The Professional Network for Testers
- QA Tester at Falmon - Christian prayer network
- Manual QA Tester and Web content manager at LRNJ Autoparts Inc. - Online store
2 months at this Job
- High school
- Certificate of Completion - Programming Foundations: Software Quality Assurance
- Certificate of Completion - Learning SQL Programming
Involved in various stages of Software Development Lifecycle involving testing and debugging large scale software systems.
• Involved in identifying and creating Test specification and Test-cases for enterprise products.
• Identify product defects, debug issues and report them in to defect tracking system. Internship (MCA) Project title: Hot-Shack "online accommodation booking and management" Company: Aero IT, Bangalore Objective: The online accommodation and booking system is developed for customers who want to book a property online. This system is built for Hot Shack to automate the process of booking. It also helps the organization to maintain various information regarding properties and the guests and ensures a user friendly process of booking without complexities. Technology: ASP.NET Language: VB.NET Database: SQL Server 2008 R2
- Manual QA Tester at Race Consultancy Service
1 year at this Job
- Certification - Software Engineering and Quality
Receive tasks from the QA Lead, Follow the set instructions to test new features by evaluating them against requirements, Update TestRail with new test scenarios, Keep TestRail current by updating the existing test cases per product updates, Evaluate and report failed automated test, Create test cases in TestRail and SeleniumIDE, Regression, Usability, Visual and Acceptance Testing, Whitebox Testing
- Manual QA Tester/SQA Engineer at iboss
- IT Infrastructure Intern at Techvision ICT Solutions
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Information Technology