San Diego, CA (April 2017 -Current)
Savvy Connect -ZQ Intelligence Mobile App for iOS and Android. Responsible for testing of the business critical mobile application designed for data collection to expose defects and issues.
Responsibilities: Manual tester
• Design and execute test cases in JIRA Zephyr comprising of Smoke tests, Regression tests, System tests, Integration tests, Sanity tests, Positive and Negative tests, Interface tests, A/B tests, Ad-hoc tests, End- End tests, Exploratory tests, Performance tests, UI Tests.
• Developed and tested mobile device specific testing like Interruptions, Battery tests, WWAN tests, device compatibility, Operating System (OS), LTE, Device state & Third party app compatibility tests.
• Troubleshooting and debugging the StrongSwan Logs, Squid Logs, and Metering service logs for errors and data flow verification in LINUX environment via Putty.
• API testing using cURL and Postman for Amazon Web Services (AWS) SNS notifications -push notifications.
• Database testing of Apache Hive tables, SQL tables and Greenplum tables.
• Perform ETL testing for data transfer from multiple sources to correct source and target tables.
• Charles proxy analysis of VPN (Virtual Private Network) testing with HTTP, HTTPS protocols.
• Performed Audio/Video testing of Axwave ACR (Automated Content Recognition) Testing using real time data matches from Netflix, Hulu and Cox.
• Submit defects in JIRA, monitor and track them throughout defect lifecycle.
• Communicate test results, test plans and work closely with the developers for effective defect resolutions and defect triage. Real Device Automation
• Identified areas and test cases which required automation and discussed it with the team.
• Prepared the automation environment by installing necessary tools mac OS -Mojave 10.14.1, JAVA-11.0.1, Android Studio, XCode, Appium1.8.2, and Eclipse IDE -JAVA EE (4.9.0) (2018-2019), Homebrew and mac terminal.
• Imported Selenium jar files, JAVA jars, TestNG jars and other setup packages in Eclipse Oxygen IDE.
• Used Eclipse IDE -JAVA EE (4.9.0) (2018-2019) the installation tests in Simulators, Emulators and real Android and IOS devices.
• Set desired capabilities and identified XPath, CSS for the elements.
• Developed JAVA Test Scripts for automation of the entire installation process using the TDD (Test Driven Development) approach.
• Designed and ran multiple test cases, test suites using the TestNG annotations with Jenkins.
- Manual tester at Luth Research LLC
- SQL Database developer at University of Akron, OH
- QA /Business Consultant -UAT at JDA Software Pvt. Ltd
- Software Tester -Agile at TESCO Retailer
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master's in Information Systems Management - MIS
Roseville, CA May 2017 till Current
Project: Call Center Projects/WFDS (Wells Fargo Dealer Service) Project
Role: Sr. System Tester / Lead Manual Tester
Project Description: The goal of this project is to move Non-Standard telecom technology to standard telecom technology to minimize local telephony expenses and will leverage licensing and service agreements. This project is based on Agile Scrum methodology.
Roles & Responsibilities:
➢ Review Work Effort documents and PDD (Project definition document) to understand Project Overview, project needs, teams impacted and LOB impacted details.
➢ Review BRD (Business Requirement Document).
➢ Identify requirements impacted for CHT (Call center handling and tracking) team.
➢ Based on the CHT requirements identify requirements which can be tested and cannot be tested in test environment.
➢ Review User Stories document.
➢ Created Test cases based on User Stories.
➢ Attended Sprint Plan meeting, Daily Stand up meeting, Sprint review meeting and Sprint Retrospective meeting.
➢ Worked with Sprint team to understand CR requirements to test CR more effectively.
➢ Plan testing activities for according to the sprint schedule
➢ Develop complete and efficient test scenarios during sprints which, upon execution, will ensure the functional area works correctly.
➢ Establish complete traceability within User Stories, test scenarios, test scripts and defects if any.
➢ Contribute as an integral member of an agile team to ensure the user stories contain testable product requirements.
➢ Lead and/or participate in the creation, distribution, and walkthrough of Test Plan, test scenarios, scripts and other documents surrounding testing activities and ensure that all testing activities and deliverables are conducted/produced in compliance with defined standards
➢ Review BRR document (Business Routing Rules).
➢ Prepared high level scenario document and RTM documents.
➢ Distribute Test Cases development work across resources based on testing timelines.
➢ Work as Team Lead as well as Team member to hand off functionality to UAT Team based on timelines.
➢ Prepare Test data sheet if needed to execute test cases.
➢ Perform epicenter related all the set up required by LOB ex. Set up agents for different switch (Genesys/Cisco)/ extensions for tester to login in to IC (Interaction Console).
➢ Participate during execution phase to execute different test cases related to functionality like Direct to agent, Ops & Exception, Xfer, business rules, Extension Prompting etc.
➢ Use Configuration management tool like GAX and CME to update business hours, assign skill, set up test TFN like prod TFN etc.
➢ Validate Screenpop and Transfer functionality using IC (Interaction Console) and USP (Universal Softphone).
➢ Log Defect using an ALM. Attend Triage meeting. Escalate issue to senior manager/PM if we don't get any resolution in timely manner.
➢ Validate Real time reporting using CCpulse+.
➢ Validate log files for each call using WINSCP.
➢ Validate kvps in log file based on BRR document.
➢ Co-ordinate with different team to execute E2E and Integration test cases.
➢ Perform Regression Testing of existing functionality.
➢ Documente defects in ALM and participated in defect management meetings.
➢ Prepare Test Execution summary report and review the documents with approval and UAT team for proper sign off.
➢ Provide support to UAT Team during UAT phase.
➢ Perform testing for enhancement request of the project.
➢ Lead and Mentor the fellow QA Analyst during project from onsite. Onsite-Offshore model experience. Environment: ALM, MS Office, Same time, Outlook, WinSCP, GAX, CME, Epicenter, IC (Interaction Console), CCpulse+
- Sr. System Tester / Lead Manual Tester at Wells Fargo
- Sr. QA Tester (Salesforce QA Tester) at Visa Inc
- Sr. Manual Tester at HPE
- Sr. Salesforce Tester(SFDC QA Tester) at DirecTV part of AT&T /IBM
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Developed, maintained innovative test plans based on functional requirements, use of test
cases, user interface designs and system design documents.
● Worked closely with software engineers to gather comprehensive testing criteria to ensure accuracy and timeliness of project.
● Conducted functional testing during various phases of the development of the application.
● Involved in coordination between automated testers. Manual testers and system administrator for the precise scheduling of test runs.
- MANUAL TESTER at AMEGY BANK
- QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST at
- MANUAL TESTER at ICON SYSTEMS
2 years, 7 months at this Job
● Reviewed the Business Requirements Document, Functional Specifications Document and Technical Documentation.
● Interacted with the Project Manager, Business Analysts and Developers to understand the application design and functional specifications.
● Involved in writing and making enhancements to the test plan, test cases and test scripts for Functional testing.
● Developed Functions and Sub Procedures, saved them in library files and used them whenever required.
● Participated in Planning and the daily standup meetings as part of the agile team; attended grooming sessions and Retrospectives.
● Performed Smoke testing, Sanity testing, System Health Check before beginning to test officially, Functional testing, Cross-Browser testing, Regression testing, Manual and Automated testing, Integration testing, Back-end validation testing and End to end testing.
● Tested various HTTP Request and Response APIs using object-oriented scripts.
● Analyzed Business Requirements and Design Documents to get a better understanding of the system from a technical and business perspective.
● Documented the Bugs in JIRA.
● Involved in preparing master Test plan and Test Scenarios using Quality Center and Team Track.
● Responsible for preparing Test case Spread sheet, Test Cases and executing the test cases and document the results
● Extensively involved in preparing test cases, test conditions and test scripts for manual testing using MS-Word.
● Created reports in Excel by querying data from Access database for analysis
● Wrote use cases to capture business requirement.
● Involved in documenting and running the scripts in JIRA.
● Strong Understanding of Scrum and Agile Methodologies
● Involved in writing the scripts from scratch and enhancing the scripts based on requirements.
● Worked with various checkpoints & recovery scenarios for error handling.
● Worked as a team member in Scrum team
● Developed and involved in both Manual Testing.
● Participated in all Scrum Ceremonies like Daily Scrum, planning, retrospective etc.
● Identified the correct web elements uniquely by using different types by locators like Id, Name, Link Text, CSS, DOM, and XPath.
● Helped developer in Unit testing business layer logic
● Involved in Backend Integration Testing and Wrote SQL queries to retrieve test data
● Involved in user acceptance test plan. Provided UAT test cases for the client to verify before deploying the application into production
● Designed and executed test cases for new modules of the application including Linux and Web-based applications
- Manual Tester at Best Buy
- Manual Test engineer at PNC bank
- QA Analyst at Overstock
- Jr. Software Tester - Manual at Mahindra Satyam / Medsite
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Computer Science - Computer Science
• Extensively involved in all stages of testing life cycle, Test Driven Development methodologies and Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) using Agile, Scrum methodologies.
• Excellent working knowledge of designing and implementation of QA test strategy and Test plans manually and automated test solutions for client/server, ETL, SOA Process, ERP and Web applications.
• Expert in implementing automation architecture using Java, JUnit, Selenium WebDriver, Ant, Jenkins, etc
• Created and executed CA LISA & SOAP UI Scripts for the Web Services testing
• Has very strong exposure on Performance using Load Runner Jakarta JMeter, Para soft SOA Tool and Performance Center. Services are running through Jetty framework server.
• Developed the UNIX scripts to validate the flat files and to automate the manual test cases.
• Creation of performance scripts in JMeter.
• Responsible for advanced enterprise WLAN administration and design, mesh networks, and point-to-point and point-to-multipoint topologies.
• Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse, IDE and TestNG framework.
• Configured python Web Driver, TestNG, Maven tool and created selenium automation scripts in Java using TestNG framework and page object model (POM).
• Maintained development Infrastructure including nexus artifact repository, Bamboo CI server, JIRA.
• Experienced in using Test Management Tools such as TFS, Rally, JIRA, Bugzilla and quality center (ALM) bug reporting tools to track test progress, execution and deliverables.
• Analyze and report errors in the Bamboo to the development team
• Experienced in API and Web Service Testing using Soap UI pro on Soap /REST Protocols.
• Cucumber was used for the entire regression testing and functional testing with Selenium as primary tool to the Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test conditions identified.
• Configured ANT build scripts to run tests, develops reports and sends notifications.
• Wrote acceptance test using BDD Cucumber, Java.
• Experienced in automation using shell scripting. Involved in Object analysis, design and documentation of the application model using SVN.
• Programming knowledge in java script.
• Worked with TCP/IP on various platforms, including HTTP/S and SMTP client and server implementations in a variety of languages.
• Migration of Service Cloud data into Optum Insight Sales Force using Data Loader.
• Configured Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber, Test-NG, Maven tool and created selenium automation scripts in java using Test-NG prior to next quarter release
• Involved in Designing & developing data driven framework using Selenium Web Driver, Testing and implemented Java Mail to send the regression result automatically.
• Configured selenium grid in order to execute the parallel script.
• Used Firebug to do web based testing with selenium for the commands and locator application.
• Status reporting and test updating in Quality Center/ALM.
• Used Maven to manage Project's build and dependencies and Jenkins for deployments to environments.
• Extensively worked with Version Control Systems GIT.
• Developed BDD and TDD script with Cucumber and written step definition for Gherkin based features.
• Experienced in giving training to the functional testers to execute Test Cases using QTP/UFT as part of Regression Testing.
• Implemented quota checking during SMTP session identified performance bottlenecks, optimized server code
• Created automation framework and test scripts using Selenium Web-Driver for multiple platforms and browsers testing
• Developed and implement Page Object Model Pattern based Keyword Driven automation testing framework utilizing Java, Test-NG and Selenium Web-Driver
• Designed and implemented re-usable Automation test scripts using industry standard tools like QTP.
- Automation Tester/Manual tester at Disney, FL
- QA Analyst& Manual tester at Epic Systems, VA
- QA Tester at Cigniti Technologies Ltd
- QA Automation Engineer at Syena Infosoft Pvt Ltd
8 months at this Job
➢ Responsible for reviewing the Software Requirement Specifications, including Functional and Non-functional requirement Analysis and Risk Analysis.
➢ Analyzed requirements design documents; formulated test plans for functional testing of the application.
➢ Performed manual testing of application as per the test cases.
➢ Involved in analysis of Test Plans and Test cases according to business Specifications and designing.
➢ Analyzed the user stories and participate in the backlog grooming meeting.
➢ Involved in writing Test Plans by going through the design, Functional Requirements and Business Requirements Documentation.
➢ Written Test Cases documents after analyzing Requirements and Use Cases.
➢ Followed Agile testing methodology, participated in daily SCRUM meetings and testing each SPRINT deliverables.
➢ Manually performed Ad-Hoc testing, Integration testing, End-to end testing, System testing, Function testing, User Acceptance Testing.
➢ Developed test plan, test scenarios, test scripts and test cases, corresponding to the test requirements in order to maximize verification coverage of system variables.
➢ Prepared Requirement Trace ability Matrix (RTM) to confirm the test coverage and mapped it with Test cases.
➢ As part of Agile implementation process tested scenarios and developed test cases along with use cases, recognized the test cases that could form part of Unit Testing.
➢ Involved in the full testing Life-Cycle from analyzing business requirements to testing phase.
➢ Assisted QA Team in designing Test Scenarios and Test Cases.
➢ Documented the test Cases, associated change requests with versions using HP ALM.
➢ Executed the Test Cases extensively on Functional testing, Performance Testing, GUI Testing, ETL Testing, performance testing, Boundary Value Analysis testing, Regression, Re-Testing, Sanity Testing and End-End testing
➢ Developing Test case design matrix and Requirement Traceability matrix (RTM) from the requirements document and identify Gaps in the requirements,
➢ Developed Test scenario, Test Cases according to Design Document, functional requirement & technical Service Description
➢ Performed functionality testing, GUI testing, and regression testing manually on all modules
➢ Extensively used SQL queries to check storage and accuracy of data in database table Developed SQL Stored Procedures and Queries for Back end testing.
➢ Created and executed test cases, scripts and testing plans for new and existing functionality, and bug fixes.
➢ Execution of Manual test cases and responsible to track and log the defects using Quality Center / ALM.
- QA Manual Tester at Navy Federal
- QA Manual Tester at Wells Fargo
- QA Manual Tester at Fidelity Investments
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Manual tester at Syntel consulting Inc
- Manual Tester at Syntel consulting Inc
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Manual tester at Iitworkforce
- Test Analyst at
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of commerce
- Bachelor's - Finance
• Validate the data during backend testing using SQL queries.
• Written test scripts on pilot scheduling in Excel and automated few in UFT.
• Create test data of pilots to assign flights and plan for the upcoming weeks of the schedule.
• Work with the development team to understand the data elements of the services to add/remove assignments.
• Write SQL queries to pull the schedule data from the database.
• Perform functional testing of these services using SOAP UI.
• Compliance with the non-functional of the service processing times with Load Runner.
- Manual Tester at Delta Air Lines
- QA Analyst at T-Mobile
- Manual Tester at Cox Automotive
- Manual Tester at InComm
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
• Work with client's team of Developers, Process Owners, and Track Leads to verify process maps used in writing high level end to end Alfa workflow paths (test cases) in an excel workbook called a Test Case Matrix (TCM).
• Write high level end to end test cases in TCM's that are reviewed and approved by team for building test cases in HP ALM.
• Build urgent path test case using HP ALM BPT's (components) to verify the Alfa workflow progression path will be executed successfully end to end.
• Present urgent test case path to Track Lead and Process owner for approval, after approval I build the remaining test cases for the Alfa process.
• Execute the manual test cases from HP ALM and submit defects when necessary in ALM for team review.
• Re-execute manual test cases when necessary to verify defect resolution in new builds.
- Contractor, Manual Tester at ITQS/QualiTest
- Senior QA Engineer at ADP
- Senior PA Engineer at ADP
- PA Engineer at ADP
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Applied Math
- Associate in Science - (AS), Pre-Engineering