- Manual Tester at Infosys
- ETL Tester at Infosys
- Manual Tester at Infosys
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Testing
Hillsboro, OH Jan 2017 - Till Date This project is an online banking application consisting of various modules like personal Banking, Loan Locking, Pricing, Withdraw, Extend Load Expiry, Funding, Closing, Mortgages, Re-finance, Investment banking, stocks, bonds, Mutual funds, insurance and portfolio/wealth management. It also generates reports based on clients' loan status like loans missing, collateral documents, loans purchased, loans pending settlement review, loans not cleared for settlement. Role: QA Manual Tester Responsibilities: ❖ Running the test automation suite against new builds to confirm application stability and functionality. ❖ Evaluated all technical documents applicable to tests. Developed various test techniques for software applications ❖ Created Test plan, High level scenarios, test case construction and test estimates, resource estimates and weekly status reports. ❖ Executed test cases manually and tracked the bugs by entering in the Defect Tracking System with appropriate severity, priority and details. ❖ Prepared Test Data and executed Test Cases from Quality Center. ❖ Conducted Functionality testing during various phases of the application using. ❖ Determined testing requirements developed and reviewed scripts for positive and negative test scenarios, conducted baseline testing, and generated reports. ❖ Conducted various management activities by analyzing and verifying test results, providing status reports. ❖ Used Quality Center/ALM for bug tracking and reporting, also followed up with development team to verify bug fixes, and update bug status. ❖ Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing). ❖ Executed Load testing using JMeter. Responsible for providing the status updates to the team on daily basis. ❖ Reported software defects using ALM and interacted with the developers to resolve technical issues. Environment: Java, Manual Testing, ALM, Firepath, Firebug, Eclipse, Windows.
- QA Manual Tester at Merchants National Bank
- Key member in the development of Order at Aeropostale
- QA Manual Tester at USI Insurance Services
2 years, 2 months at this Job
August 2018 - October 2018
- Bureau of IT Service Management, Service Quality Assurance
Business Analyst/Manual Tester Project: TelcoSM (Telecom Service Management)
TelcoSM is a Telecommunications project currently underway to support Data and Voice for the entire Commonwealth of PA for about 80,000 employees. The legacy system is being migrated to ServiceNow (TelcoSM) with Ordering, Fulfillment and Invoicing capabilities within the system. This will also support Analog and Centrex Line Data transition to ServiceNow. The system will coordinate and communicate with three different Telecom vendors to acquire accurate Billing. Additionally, all employees will transition from Openscape Telecom System to Skype for Business. Responsibilities:
• Defined and documented customer business functions and processes.
• Consulted with Process Owners and Managers to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, and levels of systems access.
• Analyzed the feasibility of, and developed requirements for new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensured the system design fit the needs of the enterprise.
• Tracked and fully documented changes for functional and business specifications; wrote detailed completely understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
• Assisted in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
• Researched and prepared statistical reports. Consolidated information into cohesive and understandable correspondence or other written form for use in management decision-making.
• Participated in system integration testing, user acceptance testing, and testing of new system functionality.
• Provided work direction to one or more administrative staff on designated assignments.
• Reviewed design and technical requirements to ensure that business and functional requirements are met.
• Ensured that the customer's goals and requirements are met.
• Estimated and planned own work.
• Assisted the PM in developing estimates for projects.
• Escalated issues to management as appropriate.
• Prepared project change request documents for approvals.
• Attended the assigned application and subject-matter meetings as a consultant.
• Assisted in the development of standard documentation, layouts, templates and terminology.
• Ensured that all documentation followed standards.
- Business Analyst/Manual Tester at Commonwealth of PA
- Documentation Specialist at PA Justice Network
- Business Analyst/Manual Tester at PA Department of State
- Business Analyst 2 (Revenue Research Analyst 2) at Commonwealth of PA
2 months at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE - INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Project: Manage My Patient Application - Atlanta, GA
Role: QA Test Analyst - Manual Tester
Technologies: Java, Php, Apache Tomcat,
Type of architecture: Web based Client/Server Architecture, Web based Testing
QA Tools Used: Version one, Jira, SoapUI tool, Toad, MS Excel Project Description: MMP system is developed for hospitals and doctor's office to manage their medical relationships with the patients. It has patient portal for scheduling appointments, viewing outstanding fees, health reports etc. Administrators are able to organize all of their patient's information and the provider can view the patient's report, edit their report, and add prescriptions for the patient. Roles and Responsibilities:
• In Agile environment, attended daily standup meetings, reviewed user stories.
• Designed and Developed Test plan based on BRD and User Stories.
• Developed and Executed Test Cases in Version One Tool.
• Tested all modules - Patient Management, Doctor, Admin and Insurance Claims.
• Participated in daily SCRUM meetings.
• Validated the connection and data between Admin web services and Insurance claims web services.
• Entered Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Expected Results in test management tool, Version One.
• Written and executed SQL queries and Joins, Group By clause, having clause etc. to validate the data.
• Created and tracked defects in JIRA.
• Developed and executed test cases for EWS (Enterprise Web Services) /XML / SOAP and RESTFul services using SoapUI tool.
• Updated WSDL file as needed for Endpoint, Tested request and response XML. Added Assertions to validate the response xml with database.
• Validated reports by executing SQL queries and compared the data using File comparison tool ExamDiff.
• Created Test Data for QA and UAT.
• Involved in Smoke Testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
• Prepared daily/ weekly status reports on Test case execution, defects, RTM etc.
• Involved in planning test execution activities, defect reporting and analyzing test metrics.
• Followed Agile/Scrum Methodologies for all of the project activities. Environment: Manual Testing, Oracle, Utilized Agile/Scrum, Jira, Java, Bugzilla, UNIX, HTML, SOAP UI, SQL, TOAD, Version One, XML, Web Services.
- QA Test Analyst - Manual Tester at QA TEST
- Software Tester at HCL Info systems ltd
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Engineering - Electronics
SDG&E is the utility that provides natural gas and electricity to San Diego County and southern Orange County in southwestern California. It is owned by Sempra Energy, a Fortune 500 energy services holding company that is based in San Diego. Esri's ArcGIS platform, is a complete enterprise utility solution for editing, modeling, maintenance, and management of facility and land base information for electric, gas, and water/wastewater utilities. It takes advantage of an industry-standard architecture and programming environments, an easy-to-use interface, and powerful cartographic tools, giving utilities an optimized solution for the entire organization. Environment and Responsibilities: ArcGIS Arc FM 9.3.1, Arc FM 10.2.1 GIS Applications, HP ALM, Share Point, Manual Testing
VDI.SEMPRA, GIS Standards, Citrix Application. ESRI ARCGIS -GIS Training and Certifications.
Trained in Arc FM 9.3.1, Arc FM 10.2.1 GIS Applications, Mapping, Digitizing Electrical systems, Generations, Distributions, Transmissions and the related Equipment's, Equipment Change outs, and Installations etc.
• Performed functional, Black Box, Integration, System, Regression, Smoke and end-to-end Testing.
• Analyzed the user requirements, functional specifications and used Case documents for Functional testing.
• Reviewed GIS Documents and prepared Test Cases in ALM based on the requirements.
• Designed and executed the test plans, test scripts, to check the data validity for various applications, tracking software and specification defects and resolution using ALM, documenting all phases of QA life cycle, analyze functional requirements, mapping documents.
• Participated in Daily Defect/Issue Triage Meetings.
• Interacted with the team members and participated in review meeting with developers and Business Analyst's for understanding the requirements.
• Performed the System and Acceptance testing of the application based on the Customer Environment.
• Test case creation, test case execution, and Defect management in ALM QC.
• Prepared documents for project summary, test executions, Defect reports and status updates.
• Participated in weekly walkthrough and inspection, project meetings, to update the status of the testing efforts.
• Actively worked QA Teams and updated Project Leaders on Test Process and Evaluation of defect Reports.
- Manual Tester at ESRI GIS -San Diego Gas and Electric
- Manual Tester at East West Bank
- Manual Tester at San Diego Gas and Electric
- AutomationTester at Nike-Tech
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - B.S.C- IT
• Tested the mobile application of the Disney World manually
• Wrote manual test cases for mobile application automation
• Worked with HP QC for test case management
• Worked with various development teams to closely participate in the complete software development process
• Attended the scrum meetings and provided feedback to the project teams and project leads.
• Experience in Functional Testing, Smoke testing, Regression Testing, Retesting, Cross browser, User Acceptance Testing and Database Validation.
• Good understanding in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), STLC, QA methodologies like Water fall model and Agile Methodology.
• Involved in Creating test cases and test plans for functional, smoke, regression and re testing.
• Executed SQL queries, Joins and Performed Backend testing and ensured the retrieval of the data from the My SQL database.
• Tested the web services like Rest API and Soap UI through postman and rest assured.
• Developing the test plans and test cases and executing the test cases
• Preparing the test plan and test strategies for ETL application
• Defects indentified in test cases are communicated to developers using Quality center.
- Manual Tester at WALT DISNEY
- QA Automation Engineer at CREDIT SUISSE BANK - Zurich Switzerland (HQ)
- QA Tester at HARVARD PILGRIM HEALTH CARE
- QA Analyst at ETERNAL WEB PVT LTD
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Coach is biggest luxury brand across US with wide range of bags and fashion accessories. They recently upgraded their Point of Sale system with more robust and digital touch screen desktops. My role was to perform manual testing for the areas of Returns and CRM (Customer relationship management) Responsibilities:
• Analyze and coordinate with BA's for new stories (functionality)
• Create Test Plan, Test scripts and execute scripts
• Write SQL queries to fetch and validate data from DB
• Join Daily stand up meetings.
• Use JIRA to log Bug and track it to closure
• Identify scripts for regression
• Prepare Test plan for functional and Integration testing
• Coordinate with various team for end to end testing
• Work with automation team to define and finalize scripts to be automated Environment: JIRA, Aptos POS, Manual Testing,
- Manual Tester, Coach at
- QA Engineer at J S Informatics
- Quality Assurance Analyst at Zonkers
- QA Tester at Orange Communications
9 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Information Technology - Information Technology
Responsible for reviewing the Software Requirement Specifications, including Functional and Non-functional requirement Analysis and Risk Analysis.
➢ Analyzed requirements design documents; formulated test plans for functional testing of the application.
➢ Performed manual testing of application as per the test cases.
➢ Involved in analysis of Test Plans and Test cases according to business Specifications and designing.
➢ Analyzed the user stories and participate in the backlog grooming meeting.
➢ Involved in writing Test Plans by going through the design, Functional Requirements and Business Requirements Documentation.
➢ Written Test Cases documents after analyzing Requirements and Use Cases.
➢ Followed Agile testing methodology, participated in daily SCRUM meetings and testing each SPRINT deliverables.
➢ Manually performed Ad-Hoc testing, Integration testing, End-to end testing, System testing, Function testing, User Acceptance Testing.
➢ Developed test plan, test scenarios, test scripts and test cases, corresponding to the test requirements in order to maximize verification coverage of system variables.
➢ Prepared Requirement Trace Ability Matrix (RTM) to confirm the test coverage and mapped it with Test cases.
➢ As part of Agile implementation process tested scenarios and developed test cases along with use cases, recognized the test cases that could form part of Unit Testing.
➢ Involved in the full testing Life-Cycle from analyzing business requirements to testing phase.
➢ Assisted QA Team in designing Test Scenarios and Test Cases.
➢ Documented the test Cases, associated change requests with versions using HP ALM.
➢ Executed the Test Cases extensively on Functional testing, Performance Testing, GUI Testing, ETL Testing, performance testing, Boundary Value Analysis testing, Regression, Re-Testing, Sanity Testing and End-End testing
➢ Developing Test case design matrix and Requirement Traceability matrix (RTM) from the requirements document and identify Gaps in the requirements,
➢ Developed Test scenario, Test Cases according to Design Document, functional requirement & technical Service Description
➢ Performed functionality testing, GUI testing, and regression testing manually on all modules
➢ Extensively used SQL queries to check storage and accuracy of data in database table
➢ Developed SQL Stored Procedures and Queries for Back end testing.
➢ Created and executed test cases, scripts and testing plans for new and existing functionality, and bug fixes.
➢ Execution of Manual test cases and responsible to track and log the defects using Quality Center / ALM.
- QA Manual Tester at Navy Federal
- QA Manual Tester at Wells Fargo
- QA Manual Tester at Fidelity Investments
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Creation and execution of manual and Automated tests Great skills for team work
- Automation and Manual Tester at FDV
1 year at this Job
- Programmer Analyst
Philadelphia, PA - 12/1999 to 11/2018 (19 Years) Performed 3 roles: Manual Tester/Software Test Engineer, Automation Tester, and Test Lead * Oversaw Software Quality Assurance testing for Mercer Globe Retirement Accounting Web-Based System currently in use in over 40 countries by creating regression testing list for the entire Mercer Globe system with over 900 screens and peer reviewing manual and automated test plans written by other QA people on the team * Created Excel macro to compare unlimited number of Excel files and worksheets used in US, China, India, and Canada * Analyzed Excel comparison results to find common pattern for all files compared where data is not matching * Created Excel macros to populate test data parameters with non-empty random test data in the Mercer Globe offline Excel engine for enhancement testing, bug, and regression benchmarks testing * Performed Mercer Globe Regression testing report number checking using regression benchmarks to compare Excel and Word Reports for each bi-annual release * For testing projects, wrote comprehensive test plans covering most testing combinations for the given testing project including manual and automation script steps * Used QTP tool to write Mercer Globe automated scripts using Vbscript (10 years ago) * Used Protractor tool to run Mercer Globe benchmark scripts via Intellij, VsCode, and cmd (last year) * Performed manual testing for the release deployment testing, monthly IT patches testing, and once a year disaster recovery testing * Completed Mercer Globe performance timing tests using Fiddler tool and XNote Stopwatch * Setup Virtual Machine with Win7/Win10 image and performed Mercer Globe UI tests * Used Excel VLookup to track Employee Status in Mercer Globe against MMC Active and Terminated Lists * Used Excel Pivot tables to check UI aggregated results against Excel report * Using Microsoft SQL Server, performed one table SQL queries for some projects * Complied with the Company QA Guidelines and Audit QA Guidelines using TFS * Provided Mercer Globe training to QA team and assisted SMEs with Mercer Globe functionality questions * Worked remotely using IM, Intercall, and Zoom with people in Western US, Midwest, UK, Germany, Bangalore, Singapore, and Shanghai
- Manual Tester/Software Test Engineer, Automation Tester, and Test Lead at MMC - Mercer
18 years, 11 months at this Job
- BA in Mathematics - Mathematics