Experience: Dispenser/Assembler, Instruments/Manufacturing Perform other duties as required assigned, work within a team environment in a culture of accountability. Ensure accurate assembly of components and subassemblies per production drawings and documents while maintaining accurate manual and electronic records. Adhere to manufacturing schedule in order to meet deadlines while sustaining quality, cost, delivery, and safety metrics. Control accurate inventory on assembly line. Adhere to company policies in order to ensure successful manufacturing goals. Position required a great amount of attention to detail.
- Manufacturing/Assembler at Tailored Management/Ventana
- Dietary, Cashier, Prep Nutritional at Northwest Medical Center
- Environmental Services, Team Lead at Northwest Medical Center
- Environmental Services Associate at Touchpoint Service Group
3 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Work as an Assembler at Oracle Corporation, major accomplishments included:
• Manufacturing Business Analyst
• Data Analyst Developed Excel sheets
• Mechanical Assembly Team Lead
• One-Piece Flow Assembly Support Team Lead
• Excellent teamwork within and across multiple departments
• Worked in NPI (New Product Integration)
• Strong prioritizing skills with a sense of urgency
- Manufacturing Assembler at Oracle Inc
- Mechanical Assembler at Volt Workforce Solutions
- Internship at HILLSBORO POLICE DEPARTMENT
- Technical Support Professional at Stream Global Services
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science degree in Criminology and Criminal Justice - Criminology and Criminal Justice
Build genie cranes on a assembley line i worked 1st shift 5am to 5pm. Working for terex I did manufacturing and learned a lot about it. I loved the hours and the work. While working there I moved up one position before having to move to relocate for family issues.
- Manufacturing Assembler at Terex
- Manger at Sonic Drive-In
- Assembler/Production at LOPEZ FOODS
- Manager on Duty at Taco Bueno Restaurants
4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Carpentry
Previously worked in a assembly manufacturing line, to manufacture medical devices for diabetes. At this job, I obtained the skills to pay attention to details, adapt, learn and work with a lot of different complex lot numbers and serials numbers efficiently. Learned different critical processes, equipment and different stations in an assembly line, that relied on communication and teamwork to meet the quota of the day. Communication between supervisors, peers, and subordinates is required to make production run as smooth as possible. Being at Dexcom, I was given the opportunity to lead and train others effectively and efficiently, to follow a controlled document and learned how to do proper documentation.
- Manufacturing Assembler at Dexcom
- Popeyes crew member at Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
- Choir Choreographer at Mount Miguel
1 year at this Job
- High School Diploma
Primary job duties included operating machinery to assemble package and utilizing effective time management skills in order to meet production rates.
- Manufacturing/ Assembler at Lexington Manufacturing Center
- Window Installer at Danny O'Brian Construction
- Barber at In-Service Training Barber
- Welder/Fabricator at OMAR Supply
2 months at this Job
- General Education Development Diploma - Manteca
Highly experienced in manufacturing assembly, soldering and hardware installation Sound knowledge of electromechanical assembly and ESD processes and guidelines Operational knowledge of hand tools, power tools, measuring equipment, assembly fixtures and testing devices Familiarity with working in electromechanical assembly production line Ability to operate computers, use MS Word and drive forklifts Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, schematics and wiring diagrams
- Manufacturing Assembler at Moog, Inc
- Shipping Clerk at Moog Animatic Inc
- at Sf Express
- Pack out Lead at C.T.D.I
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Business administration
• This position required work to be done in a medical manufacturing clean room environment.
• The task includes learning, performing procedures and associated documentation to assemble components or subassemblies together in accordance with assembly drawings and written or verbal procedures.
• Performs area clearence and verification of Material Equipment and Documentation and executes succesive checks on products.
• Maintains accountability for products and process quality levels as well all the required documentation.
• Complies with various government regulatory agency guidlines.
• Pro actively stops production if a quality issue arises and participate in the resolutio process.
• Understands the quality needs of a clean room environment, adheres to associated policies, adheres to company's personal hygene standards and performs gowning of clean room attire.
• Completes ongoin training and demonstrates knowlwdge of ergonomic principles and how to apply them.
• Build multiple products and assemblies of all sizes under all company and quality guidelines.
• Reading and comprehending manufacturing procedures written in english including assembly prints and engeneering drawings.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively bothwritten verbally.
- Manufacturing Assembler at Terumo BCT
- Direct Care Lead / Supervisor at Bethesda Lutheran Communities
- Direct Care Staff at Parker Personal Care Homes
- Customer representative at Carrier Strategies
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Science degree - Nursing
• Contract position within the Manufacturing division with a focus in programs for Rotary and Mission Systems
• Specializing in effectively assembling electronic enclosure cabinets, adhering to low defect count/HPU reduction goals, from electronic routings and engineering drawings
• Operate various equipment: hand tools, power tools, soldering irons, calibrated tools, and pressure testing apparatus
• Responsible for documenting accurate and detailed logs for time, discrepancies, issues, BOM's, ABL's through Outlook, Solumina software, etc.
• Research and cross reference various schematics and blueprints, through Windchill PLM software, to ensure high-quality standards for every program build
• Coordinate and collaborate with Engineering, Test, Management, and other support teams through various modes of communication (weekly meetings, phone, Outlook, Skype) to progress Operations Excellence throughout the manufacturing process
- Electronics Manufacturing Assembler (Contractor) at Lockheed Martin Corp
- HVAC Apprentice/Systems Installer at Air Smith Pro, MD
- Wood Technician at Cabinet
- Customer Service Agent at Amazon CS
3 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Biochemistry
• Hands on manufacturing of components and products (Dec. 2018)
• Utilize common warehouse tools - drills, pallet jack, cardboard baler, etc.
• Crimp and test high pressure hoses and components
• Inspect products for defects
- Warehouse Manufacturing Assembler at BE Pressure
- Chicken Cook at Pizza Ranch
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering
- Manufacturing Assembler at Titan LED
- Team Manager at McDonald's
- Silk Screener at Spexs graphics
- Stocker at Home Goods
2 years, 5 months at this Job