Weld/ Manufacturing Engineer
- Weld/ Manufacturing Engineer at Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia
- Manufacturing Development Engineer at Eaton Corporation
- Process Engineer at Tarkett North America
- Engineering Intern/ Product Developer at Auburn Research Park, Auburn University
3 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Industrial and Systems Engineering - Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Lead Electrical Manufacturing engineer for numerous products. Provide design for manufacturing feedback during drawing reviews, engineering changes, and modification kits. Design processes for consistent manufacturability of parts. Develop methodologies for statistical analysis of manufacturing processes. Part of Manufacturing Execution System (MES) team to integrate new MES software to the manufacturing floor. Ensure successful release of updates through testing and user feedback..
- Manufacturing Engineer at Textron Systems
- Summer Intern at Makstride Prosthetics
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Astronautics
Asphalt removal/Paving Equipment Manufacturer Manufacturing Engineer / Production Control RESPONSIBILITIES: Develop work instructions and assembly procedures using SolidWorks Composer software. MS Excel template and hyperlinks to assembly drawings and SolidWorks Composer files. Assisted launch of Microsoft AX Production Software.
- Manufacturing Engineer at Roadtec
- Manufacturing Engineer at Miniature Precision Components
- Manufacturing Engineer at TE Connectivity
- Manufacturing Engineer / Consultant at Alliant Techsystems Inc
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering Technology
• Troubleshooting Equipment.
• Interpreting and analyzing customer drawings.
• Create part numbers in company database.
• Create purchase orders for tools and materials.
• Assisting assemblers on production floor with projects.
• Operate and troubleshoot over molding machine.
• Assist in creating BOMs in MRP system.
• Create BOMs in quote system.
• Quote labor costs in system for new assemblies.
• Assist senior planner.
• Assist senior manufacturing engineer with product assemblies.
• Work in Document Control.
- Jr. Manufacturing Engineer at MX Electronics Manufacturing
- Disbursement Coordinator at Lenders Choice Escrow Inc
- Head Teller & Deposit Teller at Knott's Berry Farm
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business Management
(An AS9100D & ISO 9001:2015 certified contract manufacturer that provides CNC precision machined parts, components, and assemblies to a wide variety of demanding OEM customers and end use applications.) Manufacturing Engineer
Supervise as many as four operators at a time. Oversee all quoting, designing, programming, setup, and short-run production machining of exotic materials including high-temperature alloys, nickel-based alloys, and titanium. Record, file, and maintain all necessary tooling and inspection documentation to ensure repeatability of machining.
● Inherited an engineering team that was understaffed due to recent turnover; reached out to setup and floor operators, repairing strained relations and creating an additional system of communication and document control. Improved morale and efficiency; tripled number of closeout notes for future possible job improvements.
● Reduced setup time for a recurring job by almost 80%, affecting setup times for all parts in this family as well. Created precise documentation and standard jig that allowed 4-axis setup without scrapping any parts.
● Led fixture/tooling design and programming for a part that two other companies had failed to successfully manufacture for a large aerospace company; tested process with zero deviations, winning the contract that led to 30 quotes in the next two weeks from this new customer.
- Manufacturing Engineer at SSI MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGIES INC
- CNC Programmer at CONNECTICUT STONE
- CNC Machinist at INDECO NORTH AMERICA
- CNC VTL and Horizontal Lathe Setup/Operator at NUMET MACHINING TECHNIQUES
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- HS Diploma
• Manufacturing engineer for the air filter production lines, provide PM guidelines, operations training on new equipment, and facilitate equipment installation.
• Implement process improvement methods and equipment for operation cost savings and scrap reduction.
- Manufacturing Engineer at Mann-Hummel
- Product Development and Manufacturing Engineer at AVM Industries
- Product Development and Manufacturing Engineer at Technetics Group of Enpro Industries
- Mechanical Engineer at Air Force Supply center
3 years, 7 months at this Job
I have worked for Bajaj Auto Ltd, from July'16 to August '18 as a Manufacturing Engineer in 4WH department, and have attained significant exposure and experience of more than 2 years in:
- Manufacturing Engineer at Bajaj Auto Ltd
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science in Automotive Systems Engineering - Vehicle Package Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology - Mechanical Engineering
Manufacturing Engineer (ME) - Polaris DAGOR Project - 7 Months
• Lead ME on project - Oversaw one additional ME
• Designed and updated process on vehicle design changes / development
• Created Process Flow, Work Instructions, PFMEA, and assisted Control Plan
• Created / Controlled all Workspace creation, setup, and implementation
• Designed all tooling requirements and involved in specialized tooling design Manufacturing Engineer (ME) - Ford Autonomous Vehicle Program - 10 Months
• Lead ME on project - Oversaw five additional Engineers (4 ME, 1 EE) o Added Quality Engineer responsibilities for final two months
• Quoted, Designed, Launched, Ran, and Closed out project
• Worked directly with customer design team and reviewed all changes o Provided design feedback, suggestions, and final sign off
• Created Process Flow, Work Instructions, PFMEA, and Control Plan
• Created / Controlled all Workspace creation, setup, and implementation
• Designed all tooling requirements and involved in specialized tooling design o Multiple levels of specialized tooling created for fabrication o DC Tooling for torque and angle captures, and Barcode capturing Manufacturing Engineer (ME) - Lean Process / Six Sigma Development - Current
• Current head of Lean / Six Sigma development for Warehouse Divisions
• Developed Process Flows Current and Future for Warehouse o Transitioning to companywide Value Stream Maps
• Heading Continuous Improvement across all Warehouse Operations
- Manufacturing Engineer at ROUSH Industries
- Computer Operator Specialist at CAEN - University of Michigan
- Manufacturing Engineer Intern at L3 Technologies - EOTech
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering - Manufacturing Systems Concentration
• Lead Engineer of the V6 machining cylinder head line.
• Ensure standards of safety, quality, cost, delivery, and moral.
• Implement and refine manufacturing processes by applying continuous improvement and lean manufacturing principles in machining and automation.
• Co-project lead on multi-million dollar project for company requirements.
- Manufacturing Engineer at Honda of America Manufacturing
- Maintenance/Farmhand at Everman Brothers Inc
- Advanced Quality Test Engineer Co-op at Crown Equipment Corporation
- Mechanical Engineering Co-op at Honda of America Manufacturing
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Working as a manufacturing engineer and NC programmer for steam turbine diaphragms. Practicing lean manufacturing to create tools, fixtures, and processes to increase productivity using 3D printing for prototyping and production fixtures as well as Bridgeports, lathes and wire EDMs for tool steel parts. Product lead for repair and refurbishing of steam diaphragms utilizing Mastercam and Vericut, involves specialized programs for each diaphragm as original design and repair scope vary widely. Work with Fanuc robotic arms for automated processes including sandblasting and coatings.
- Manufacturing Engineer at GE Power
- Manufacturing Engineer at Safran Electrical
- Intern GE Power & Water at EID
- Maine Learning Assistant at University of Maine
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Mechanical Engineering