• Developed, implemented, and managed weld and assembly tooling in order to decrease labor costs and increase productivity.
• Recommended and materialized process and design changes to products and tools in order to optimize product cost.
• Played a key role on the value stream team to improve product flow through development of kanban systems and streamline of information flow.
• Collaborated with welders and production manager to increase robot welder productivity through developing process to identify key opportunities for the robot welder.
• Supported the change review board by providing technical feedback on changes as well as assisting in improving the process of review and implementation of product changes.
• Reviewed production drawings in order to provide feedback to design engineering on compliance with company and customer requirements as well as to improve ease of manufacturing.
- Manufacturing Engineer at HYDRO Systems USA Inc
- Product Design Engineer at HYDRO Systems USA Inc
- Product Design Engineer at Best Metal Products
- Design Engineer at VCI Inc
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Collaborated with leadership and team of associates in Weld department assisting large scale manufacturing of Acura
and Honda SUVs.
• Performed root cause analysis and 8D problem solving approaches and generated corrective action reports (CAR, SCAR) for the quality issues generated during manufacturing.
• Design verification related to DFMEA/PFMEA for content, accuracy, regulatory compliance.
• Improved supplier process using Process Audits, ZDP, APQP, PPAP and DFMEA/PFMEA.
• Monitored production line working with Statistical Process Control charts thereby minimizing the process variations and maintaining precise process capability values.
• Has extensive hands on experience in CAPA systems, Gauge R&R, ISO requirements, Gap Assessments, DCO/DHF/DMR documents, Non-Conformances, CAPA production processes,
• Performed time motion studies of the welding robots (YASKAWA MOTOMAN) to optimize cycle times and load times in the weld assembly line.
• Facilitated and coordinated Kaizen events among the team members aiming to reduce machine assembly lead times and established a 5s/continuous improvement culture.
• Work and review CAD blueprints, Geometric Dimensions & Tolerances (GD&T) of parts in CATIA package.
• Improved OEE through training, documentation and continuous improving processes
- Lean Manufacturing Engineer Honda at Lean Manufacturing Engineer Honda of America
- Systems Engineer at Infosys
- Manufacturing Intern at Hindustan Machine Tools
- Student Trainee at Central Institute of Tool Design
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology - Mechanical Engineering
San Antonio, Texas Process Improvement Consulting Implemented Synchronous Flow Concept, increasing throughput by 100% Established 5S Program Recruited and mentored world-class Manufacturing Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer at Steelhead, Inc
- Lean Manufacturing Consultant at Hyduke Energy Services
- Process Improvement Consultant, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt at CS International. Inc
- Project Manager, Process Improvement at TTS Energy Canada, Ltd
3 years at this Job
- B.S. - Industrial Arts
Wyoming MI Manufacturing Engineer for the assembly production and deep dive customer issues for the quality dept. Feb 2019 - Present
- Manufacturing Engineer at ABC Technologies
- Project / Manufacturing Engineer III at Dura Automotive Systems, Inc
- Manufacturing / Process Engineer at GHSP
- Project Engineer at Dura Automotive Systems, Inc
4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Manufacturing Engineer – Create/improve manufacturing processes for optimal efficiency while maintaining quality and safety standards. Edit CNC programs as needed to quicken run time and optimize tool life. Perform prototypic fixture setups and prove out fixtures, programs, and process before turning over to production personnel.
- Manufacturing Engineer at Hypro Mfg. Inc
- at Scan-Pac Mfg. Inc
- at McElroy Manufacturing Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- AAS in Engineering Technology - Manufacturing Technology
As a manufacturing engineer I am in charge of the Brake press department. Duties include: assisting with PPAP for new jobs, providing support to the shop floor for production jobs, troubleshooting and providing disposition on monitoring material, routing changes, help with initiation of new tools, templates and checking fixtures. Along with any other production support
- Manufacturing Engineer at Mayville Engineering Company
- Quality Technician at Mayville Engineering Company
- Quality Technician at Precision Innovations
- Project Engineer at Metal Craft of Mayville
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Technology Management
welding and assembly process for new fitness equipment. and provided cost-effective Corrective Actions & efficiently reduced scrap value by 22%. designs in AutoCAD (.dxf) files and convert to GEO files to help the production in LASER cutting the parts and then shear punch the parts. Experienced in the machinery like CNC- Lathe, milling machines, Laser cutting, Forming, Fabrication, Shear punch Stamping Process. manufacturing and equipment instructions, validation protocols, design control, PFMEA, and control plans
• Worked on New product Development/launch of fitness equipment, assisting the senior engineer and checking up the updates with in the plant on prototypes. Train Technicians conducting trials for new product launches and implementing countermeasures
• Worked closely in the Production team on designing the facility layouts and improvising the production process including the fabrication,
• Conducted Root Cause Analysis on the nonconformances of the parts, applied tools like fishbone diagrams, 5Why's, value stream mapping
• Improvised the Production line using PFMEA process to eliminate the possible errors and increased production rate by 18%.
• Led the team on KANBAN project to improvise the inventory system and achieved 35% more space allocation in the warehouse.
• Designed fitness equipment components, mechanical components and assemblies in Solid works (3D CAD) and Create sheet metal part
• Supervised the sheet metal department, overviewed the production and the machinery, also responsible for TPM in the department.
• Responsible for analyzing the bottlenecks, accounting labor and machine hour timings, entering this information on to the SAP-INFOR.
• Experienced in working on the Action Plan and Implementations phase of multiple CAPA projects.
• Generate documentation for production operations including Bill of Materials (BOMs), Engineering Change Order notices (ECNs),
welding and assembly process for new fitness equipment.
and provided cost-effective Corrective Actions & efficiently reduced scrap value by 22%.
designs in AutoCAD (.dxf) files and convert to GEO files to help the production in LASER cutting the parts and then shear punch the parts.
Experienced in the machinery like CNC- Lathe, milling machines, Laser cutting, Forming, Fabrication, Shear punch Stamping Process.
manufacturing and equipment instructions, validation protocols, design control, PFMEA, and control plans
- Manufacturing Engineer at Promaxima Manufacturing
- Instructional Assistant at University of Houston
- Industrial/Project Engineer at ICICI
- Manufacturing -Student Intern at Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Industrial Engineering - Industrial Engineering
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
I preform as an Independent Manufacturing Engineer contractor with the company's model and core values in mind. I've assisted in support for the NPD (New Product Development) team in key production line rearrangements, line layouts, improve manufacturing process.
• Use of ProE (Creo 4.0) CAD and AutoCad software
• PTC Windchill software
• Design holdings for work components and tools.
• Demonstrated abilities of Lean Manufacturing and principles.
• Involved in problem solving actives such as 9 Step and 7 ways
• Drive varies projects to completions
- Manufacturing Engineer at Trane
- Manufacturing Engineer at Beretta USA
- Manufacturing Engineer at T.RAD North America
- Hospitality Manager at Ryan's Buffet
11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - manufacturing process
Manufacturing engineer responsible for several machining centers throughout the plant. Programming of machined parts using CREO, creates part models and/or drawings to aid machine operators. Use of CREO to create part models/drawings and verify these for accuracy. Use of Vericut software to qualify CNC programs are error free. Use of Kaizan problem solving techniques to aid/facilitate problem solving. Implements 5S in all machining centers, member of the 5S steering committee. Creates manufacturing routers and maintains part database. Plant layout of new work centers as well as modifying existing work cells for optimization/ergonomics. Project manager for new processes/machine installations within department. Uses lean manufacturing tools in all work centers. Uses excell spreadsheets to determine the CPK of critical machining features to determine process stability. This helps to focus efforts of problem areas that are out of control. Creates detailed SOP's for complex manufacturing operations.
- Manufacturing Engineer at Sumitomo Drive Technologies
- Manufacturing Engineer at Busch Manufacturing LLC
- CNC Programmer/2nd Shift Supervisor at Busch Manufacturing LLC
- QA Inspector at Busch Manufacturing LLC
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Industrial Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineer at Abbott - CardioMEMS
- Process Engineer at TAV Holdings, Inc
- Quality Engineer at Orchid Orthopedic Solutions
- Process Engineer at TAV Holdings, Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Biomedical Engineering