Richardson, TX 75080 E [email protected] W +1 972.994.8469 M +1 727.858.4919 Robert Ruth Manufacturing Manager 6036 Nature Coast Blvd Brooksville, FL 34602 E [email protected] W +1 352.593.2340 M +1 727.207.2163
- Manufacturing Manager at Tuning, Testing .Telecommunications technologies
- at BD BIOSCIENCES, Immunocytometry Systems Sanjose, California
- at NORTHERNTELECOM
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- AA degree - Electronic test technician
- - Computer networking
• Responsible for scheduling and execution of the vinyl and laminate slitting process
• Implement work instructions and standard operating conditions for the organization
• Lead 5s and quick changeover initiatives to improve productivity efficiencies
• Manage people and processes to meet safety, productivity and quality goals
• Responsible for creating and implementing the preventative maintenance program within the Slitting Department
• Work cross functionally with other manufacturing areas to improve production flow and performance
- Manufacturing Manager at Zamma Corporation
- Operations Manager (Mixing Manager/Slitting Manager) at Klockner Pentaplast
- at Klockner Pentaplast
- Operations Manager at Klockner Pentaplast
5 months at this Job
- - Computer Information Systems
Dec. 2010 to Present | Boeing Co.
I have been a team leader and manager leading teams from sizes of 10-30 people in the build process of 787-8 and 787-9 A-Deck installations from post airframe join to airline customer inspections and delivery. Leading this statement of work included extensive amounts of rework, troubleshooting, customer modifications, engineering changes and rework.
Daily responsibilities include,
• Training new employees and assisting others
• Lead operational efforts for value streaming improvement / Lean initiatives.
• Develop plans and goals by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; resolving problems; and reporting results.
• Tool control
• Create tie in reports for following shifts
• Collaborate/ plan/ organize with other teams in manufacturing, quality, engineering, senior management, supplier management and customer quality. Also experienced with 737 Exterior completion and engine load/build. Duties for engine build included,
• Acquiring the correct tooling for operations involved with load
• Verify that airplane and engines are in a state ready for load
• Verify proper tooling is on hand
• Install engine onto wing strut and torque all bolts to engineering call out.
• Connect/ verify that all systems are such as fuel, hydraulics, electrical, etc.
• Load and rig thrust reverses and fan cowls
• Take NEL (Net Efficiency Loss) measurements and report to engineering with results. Currently I am the senior wing/ fuel cell mechanic for the 777X Horizontal Build Line, building state of the art composite wings. Current job details include training new employees, recognizing problems with engineering common to the wings, fixing defects and supporting flight test airplanes. I have great detail of experience with delivery of air craft to customers and customer relations. Manufacturing Manager. | 2nd QRT 2012/ 3rd of QRT 2016 through 1st QRT of 2017| Boeing Co. Responsibilities included managing over 30+ union represented employees in multi-functional teams over several areas of work in three different work areas. Supervision over employee's time keeping, managing overtime and overtime budgets. Keeping employees up to date on required training and certifications. Delegating statement of work, planning work outlook with engineering and keeping oversight over emergent rework. Other responsibilities include,
• Monitor employee performance and ensure statement of work is complete
• Analyze productivity data trends and implement effective countermeasures.
• Ensure that employees operate in accordance with company policies, and health, safety and engineering policies.
• Implement Lean processes across the organization to drive continuous improvement. I try to keep my teams engaged by creating an open and transparent atmosphere between me and them. I try to create an environment where there is a key focus on quality of the product and to maintain a steady pace at the same time. I engage loyalty by laughing with my team and being fair at all times. I strive to be more than just a manager, to be a peer that can be trusted and possibly a mentor to help others better themselves at work and in life.
- Manufacturing Manager at Manufacturing Tech
- Team leader/ assembler at Assembly Tech
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Project Management
- - COMMUNICATION
Cupertino, CA 2018 - Present Development of a bipolar transurethral resection system intended for endoscopy controlled prostate tissue for male patients diagnosed with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Manufacturing Manager * Designs and develops manufacturing processes and MPI's for new products, product changes and enhancements, and related tooling and fixtures consistent with low product cost. * Create and maintain tool drawings and work orders in coordination with QA and R&D. * Work with cross functional team to coordinate new design transfer and pilot production of new products. * Create and review design change DCO's for manufacturing impact. * Ensure products under development are optimally manufacturable to resolve manufacturing issues and work with R&D to assist with V&V testing of products.
- Manufacturing Manager at Corinth Medtech, Inc
- R&D Manager at Autonomic Technologies, Inc
- Sr. NPI Manufacturing Engineer at Mizuho OSI
- Sr. Supplier Engineer at Boston Scientific
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- Associate of Science in Natural Sciences - Natural Sciences
Bennington, VT - Metal Fabrication, Finishing & Painting; Especially Armored Steel For Combat Vehicles
➢ Manufacturing Manager
• Increased Plant efficiency by 33% in six months
• Reduced rework costs by 50% over six-month period
• Established plant's first PM program to include operator level maintenance
• Restructured floor leadership and implemented leadership training program
- Manufacturing Manager at JBM Sherman Carmel
- Value Stream Manager at Serta Simmons Bedding
- Production Manager at Mayhew Steel Products
- Lean Coordinator at Hart & Cooley
1 year at this Job
- MBA - halfway complete
- BA - Business Administration
- - government
• Monitor and analyze the manufacturing process to improve output by 9%. Research new materials and machines for new products and tooling, and to improve sales by 11%. Plan plant upgrades for installation of new horizontal machining center and facility improvements.
• Interface and co-ordinate with owner, customers and vendor supply chains. Set production departmental goals. Estimate and regulate staffing needs. Assist Sales and Marketing. Work with customers to bring their rough, initial concept of a product through the process to a finished product.
• Create and oversee environmental health and safety program that meets OSHA laws and regulations. Create a hazardous materials program with MSDS database. Achieve CERS (California Environmental Reporting System) compliance.
• Manage and improve Quality Assurance by 5%. Analyze and reduce overall manufacturing costs by 6%. Identify and improve performance indicators, accuracy of cost analysis while driving down material cost issues and waste for an aggregate savings of 13%.
• Recruit, manage, develop, encourage, evaluate and mentor direct reports promoting a cohesive, positive team environment. Establish operating policies and procedures and interpret, execute and recommend changes to plans, designs, procedures, schedules and policies.
- Manufacturing Manager at Parallax Tactical Manufacturing
- Senior Business Operations Enhancement Consultant at NuCorp
- Supervisor at Solar Turbines
- Test Engineer at Teledyne Ryan Aeronautical
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Leadership Foundations Program
- Bachelor of Business Administration - BBA, Business Administration and Management
Manufacturing Manager 10/2015 - Present Manage all production and maintenance activities, HR responsibilities, EH&S program elements and capital projects. Manufacturing ◆ Manage continuous improvement projects ◆ Data collection and analysis on production productivity ◆ Customer claims analysis and corrective actions ◆ Forecast and schedule weekly production for facility ◆ Manage raw material inventories and orders ◆ Four supervisory direct reports and 35 hourly employees EHS ◆ Develop and manage site safety programs and SOP's ◆ Improve employee engagement and safety awareness ◆ Ensure facility compliance with OSHA, EPA standards and lead annual audits ◆ Implement best practices and improvements regarding IH HR ◆ Manage all facility personnel decisions - recruiting, onboarding, evaluations, discipline, terminations ◆ Create documentation standards and facility policies ◆ Labor cost reduction through scheduling and demand forecasting IT ◆ Account / data access for site employees ◆ PC rebuilds / Hardware installation ◆ Software installation ◆ Maintaining site shared drives / PC backup
- Manufacturing Manager at TARCO ROOFING MATERIALS
- Production Supervisor at ENGINEERED POLYMER SOLUTIONS
- Human Resource Coordinator at
- Chemical Reactor Operator at PHA, JSA's
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
• Provide a safe work place. Position on the Safety Steering Committee.
• Responsible for (1) General Foreman, (10) Supervisors, 529 union production employee's, and Safety Awards with Recognition.
• Plan, direct, and coordinate activities to optimize performance of Safety, Quality, production as well as facility and people utilization.
• Continuous Improvement projects regarding Safety, Quality, and production.
• Analyze reports on operation activities, performance and results, initiate actions to correct and deviations to schedules.
• Review weekly production schedules in order to plan department operations and meet shipping schedule deadlines.
• Reacting to unforeseen spikes in customer demands including manning and line preparation.
• Planning in order to meet Sales forecasting. Working with Scheduling to minimize lead times. Increase or realign manning when required. Accomplishments:
• Began in 1983 working on the production floor and worked my way to become the manufacturing manager in 2014.
• Because of my knowledge and drive, in 1993 during my assignment on the Quality Team the Director of Operations reassigned me to the MK7 product Line to convert from batch building to one piece flow.
• With the one piece flow I played a big role in creating a Quality Traveler including work station sign off as well as departmental sign off as a quality gate.
• Due to fluctuations in customer demand and customer roll outs I developed smaller production lines/departments that replicate our main MK7 Line so we could be more efficient without disrupting MK7 as well as meet the customers expectations.
• 2016 I developed a proactive Safety program. In 2018 we identified and fixed 429 risks.
• Rather than trying to eat the whale whole (250,000sq.ft.), for continuous improvement I used the mini kaizen principles and every two weeks every supervisor was required to identify a space or work station to improve and remove waste. In 2018 we completed just over 200.
• Created and implemented hour by hour boards along with training for the production force as well as training the supervisors how to gather information from these in order to create actions for improvement.
• Participated in Kaizen events.
• Using Power Point I developed trainings. Kaizen training using examples from our shop floor to make it more relateable. SLAM training. Hot Work training. Played a part in the New Hire Orientation training.
- Manufacturing Manager at Delfield Brand, Welbilt Co
- Delivery Driver at Cains Snack Foods
- Temp Summer Help at Chippewa Beverage Distribution
- Temp Help at Department of Public Works
35 years, 2 months at this Job
- - management
Through following accident prevention programs and working with front line team members to ensure proper
engagement in the safety process, successfully managed safety.
• Through a positive attitude and friendly approach, built teams with varied levels of experience in both union and non-union environments.
• Utilizes structured one on one meetings with team to ensure alignment, get to know my team, get and give feedback, and to keep the team motivated by speaking about their career path.
• Passionate about continuous improvement, through Kaizen, LSS and Root Cause Analysis. Also, I take an organized approach to Minor stop, Process upset and Breakdown analysis reduction initiatives.
• Driven plant wide production results on our 7 manufacturing lines to an all on 3 year positive trend.
• Led our Gatorade line to a steady incline on line efficiency from a 2014 baseline of 56.64%, to a 2015 full year of 73.7%, to a 76.7% 2016 full year.
• Gatorade scrap has been reduced from 5.06% in 2014, to 3.16% in 2015, to 3.15% in 2016.
• Successfully organized and carried out large overhauls with multiple vendors.
• AIB, FSSC, SQF, QAS and ISO audit experience.
- Manufacturing Manager at MANUFACTURING LEADERSHIP
- Supply Chain Senior Operations Manager at PEPSI
- Production Manager at
- Production Supervisor at
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business Management - Business Management
Currently working as manufacturing manager. My job is to make sure that we meet deadlines while still producing the best product possible. We start from the ground up designing and improving various firearms systems.
- Manufacturing Manager at Ikon Weapons
- Contractor at
- Tool Room Machinist at Conbraco Industries
- Technician at Alabama Theater
10 months at this Job
- Associate - Machine Tool Technology