2017 - 8 mos. Manufacturing manager for set up and production of aerospace parts and close tolerance manufactured parts. Holding tolerances of plus or minus .0002 on most pieces. Design, set up, check and produce custom parts to specifications. CNC programming, milling both horizontal and vertical. CNC Lathes Large capacity chucks and long bed capabilities.
- Manufacturing Manager at State Machine and Manufacturing Inc.
- CNC Machinist at Hawk Manufacturing Inc
- CNC Programmer / Machinist at Davey Drill LLC
- Manufacturing CNC Machinist at Leitner Manufacturing Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate's - Science
- Associate's - Science
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
AVIATION CONTROLS) Positions performed during my time at Mason; Manufacturing Supervisor, Manufacturing Manager, and Senior Manufacturing Manager. Responsibilities included but not limited to: the overall fabrication operations of; Molding, Punch Press, Investment Casting, Machine shop, Laser Engraving, Straps (Jumpers) Value Stream, and Assembly lines. Also responsible to drive and support KAIZEN events.
- MANUFACTURING MANAGER at ESTERLINE TECHNOLOGIES
- MANUFACTURING PRODUCTION MANAGER at AMERICAN RACING
12 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school
American Contract Manufacturing Company specializing in PCB. Electro-Mechanical and Custom metal Assemblies
• Manage and instruct personnel in precision sheet metal fabrications
• Provide shop part routing travelers with procedures identifying machinery and operations required to fabricate per customers requirements
• Shop floor supervision overseeing fabrication teams
• Inventory and order raw materials and hardware
• Coordinate with customers on drawing issues and revisions
• Institute QC/QA procedures through manufacturing with recorded COC documentation
- Manufacturing Manager at Zober Industries Inc
- project management at Permasteelisa North America
- A unique metalwork, glass and wood commissioned design at M. Cohen and Sons
- Project Management/Purchasing Manager at American Architectural Inc
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associates - Mechanical Engineering
For over 60 years Plattco Corporation has been providing industrial facilities with high quality dry material handling valves.
Manufacturing Manager: April 2010 - Present
• Establish and implement departmental goals, policies and objectives
• Lead safety team and coordinate actions that will help achieve our zero accident goal
• Determine staffing requirements, interview and hire employees
• Manage the movement of products into and out of the production facility
• Write Capital Expenditures, acquire new manufacturing and material handling equipment
• Work on new product development projects
- Manufacturing Manager at Plattco Corporation
- Shift Supervisor at Prim Hall Enterprises
- Machinist at Plattco Corporation
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Pure Energy Apothecary is focused on creating all natural, plant-based body care and home fragrances
focused on good health and balance for everyone. We are mission driven to bring quality, plant-based body
care to all. Simple, readable ingredients offering luxury performance yet priced for all.
● Collaborate in brand development, mission, and product formulation.
● Participate in launching and managing a second self-funded business while managing and growing original. MANUFACTURING MANAGER
● Develop lean manufacturing policies, procedures and best practices to support small batch, fresh production mission.
● Source and maintain manufacturing equipment.
● Insure proper inventory levels and maintain quality control. OPERATIONS MANAGER
● Project management, workflow and prioritize orders.
● Purchasing (stock, supply and vendor relationships). R & D
● Evaluate new product feasibility and formulations.
- MANUFACTURING MANAGER at Pure Energy Apothecary
- at Lancaster ImageWorks, Inc
- CO-FOUNDER at Carved Solutions
- Senior Product Manager at SUSS MicroTec
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associates in Science - Electronics Technologies
San Diego, CA 11/2014-Present
Life-science company and contract manufacturing organization streamlining cGMPs of commercial products; tackling complex FDA and ICH regulations to provide turn-key solutions in an efficient manner.
• Researched and selected key vendors to install software to comply with the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) of 2013; initiated complex reform of labeling procedures for adapting new compliant software.
• Installed a brand-new quality system for cGMP compliance for manufacturing commercial prescription pharmaceuticals.
• Edited and implemented validation protocols for facility, processes and equipment necessary to ensure 21 CFR 211 compliance prior to beginning of commercial production.
• Obtained DEA license, Drug Manufacturing License from California Department of Public Health, Registered facility with FDA and manufactured commercially available products for human consumption within five (5) months.
- Manufacturing Manager at VeV SCIENTIFIC INC
- Manufacturing Manager at IRISYS LLC
- at ETALUMA INC
- Springboard Fellow at CONNECT
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Bioscience - Business of Bioscience and Bioprocessing
- Bachelors of Science - Bioengineering
My career at Cytovance Biologics Inc. started with an internship which led to a career as a full time Manufacturing Associate I. In June of 2015, I was promoted to Manufacturing Associate II. In April 2016, I was promoted to manufacturing supervisor. In August 2018, I was promoted to manufacturing manager.
- Manufacturing Manager at Cytovance Biologics Inc
- Assistant Instructor at Oklahoma City Community College
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associates - Biology
- Certificate - Biotechnology
- - Zoology
- Certificate - Biotechnology
MANUFACTURING MANAGER, VELCRO USA, Somersworth, NH (4/2018 – Present) · Leading implementation of Lean process strategy. · Implemented scrap reduction process utilizing increased involvement from line associates to drive 30% year-on-year reduction. · Improved operator balance and flow to increase on time delivery from 63% to 98% in 3 months. · Drove fundamental HR hiring process to support staffing improvement of 81% of planned to 94% of planned over 8-month period. · Leading transition from reactive tactical improvement to system for Continuous Improvement involving all support teams. · Considered overall Change Manager by Peers and Associates
- MANUFACTURING MANAGER at VELCRO COMPANIES
- Owner STRICKLY HOBBIES AND CRAFTS at SELF EMPLOYED
- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER, SILVERLINE BY ANDERSEN, Garland, TX (2015 to 2017) at Andersen Windows & Doors
- VALUE STREAM MANAGER, SILVERLINE BY ANDERSEN, Garland, TX (2012 to 2015) at Andersen Windows & Doors
9 months at this Job
- BA - HISTORY/POLITICAL SCIENCE
Arlington, TX May 2016 - March 2017
LSC Communications offers advanced technology and efficient solutions in print and digital communications.
• Directed day-to-day operations in the Pressroom, Plate Room, and Shipping & Receiving departments, including staff hiring, budgeting, and electrical, mechanical, and facility maintenance.
• Managed an $11 Million plant budget and forecasting; met weekly with key personnel to discuss budget goals.
• Oversaw and evaluated the performance of Supervisors and Leads in each department.
• Managed multiple department and capital projects to ensure completion on time and within budget.
• Collaborated with Press Room staff to develop procedures to improve Make Ready, Down Time, and Up Time.
• Developed a proactive, employee-engaged safety culture in the workplace; established an Incident Investigation Program that resulted in less recordables and reduced near misses. Key Accomplishments
• Managed a $2.3 Million building and property renovation project completed on time and under budget.
• Improved the waste and accident reduction rate with 180 days without a recordable accident.
- Manufacturing Manager at LSC COMMUNICATIONS US, LLC
- Senior Manager - Engineer Services & Maintenance at HOUSTON CHRONICLE
- Senior Manager - Engineer Services, Maintenance & Press Room at TRIBUNE MEDIA COMPANY
- Director of Manufacturing at THE SAN DIEGO UNION-TRIBUNE
10 months at this Job
- - Business Management Coursework
Hopkinsville, TN (Manufacturer of directional controls for the international vehicle industry supported by 350 associates.)
Managed fast paced, changing work environment. Develop formal production operating plans. Assure facility equipment reliability to minimize system downtime. Tracked key performance indicators anticipating and correcting trends which would compromise achievement of financial targets. Consistently achieved customer delivery schedules and contained operation cost. Developed continuous improvement and performance turn around strategies. Responsible for implementing strategies to increase efficiency, maintain quality, and ensure continuous improvement of production, and manufacturing processes and procedures. Facilitated Improvement of employee skill level, job rotation system, achieved 100% worker job certification requirement "workers able to perform a minimum of 3 jobs within job rotation".
• Improved productivity by implementing visual management system for tracking performance against goals highlighting problem areas for improvement.
• Reduced operator cycle time from 110 seconds to 44 seconds and increased quality yield.
• Recognized operational deficiencies and created an Employee Incentive Plan to foster accountability.
• Led company in improving attendance, attrition, quality, throughput, efficiency, scrap, and costs.
• Continuously create, manage, and train personnel on Standard work and Standard operating procedures.
• Created a comprehensive Operator B Training Program.
• Acted as a Management Representative for IATF Certification.
• Instituted 5-S to improve safety and working conditions.
- Manufacturing Manager at DOUGLAS AUTOTECH CORPORATION
- GM at ABC TECH
- Press Operations /Manufacturing Manager at ELECTROLUX
- Plant Operations /Superintendent at SOUTHTEC, Lebonan, TN
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- - Mechanical Engineering