Osceola AR, Greeneville TN * Responsible for Total Operations including Materials and Distribution at our Greeneville TN Facility (Current location). * Directly responsible for 20M greeting cards produced weekly across a 3 shift operation (Bardstown Plant) * Directly responsible for Plant Maintenance and Facility Engineering (Bardstown Plant) * Driver of Continuous Improvement including Production Flow, Autonomous Maintenance, COGS projects and Safety JSRA reduction (Osceola AR).
- Manufacturing Operations Manager at American Greetings - WHQ - Global Supply/Manufacturing
- Assembly Senior Manager at Chrysler - Sterling Heights Assembly Plant
- Assembly Senior Manager and Plant Autonomous Maintenance Pillar Lead at Chrysler - Sterling Heights Assembly Plant
- Paint Senior Manager and Plant Autonomous Maintenance Pillar Lead at Chrysler - Toledo Assembly Plant
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- BA - Enterprise of Sport Management
Responsible for the setup and daily operations of international and domestic manufacturing operations.
Direct oversight of Manufacturing Engineering, Software Diagnostics, Product Reliability and Configuration Management departments.
Closely manage initiatives related to New Product Introduction in the areas of project scheduling, product & manufacturing readiness for mass production, manufacturing & supplier quality, test & reliability, and production performance.
• Utilized Lean Manufacturing and Kaizen methodologies to setup efficient manufacturing operations.
• Reviewed and amended manufacturing service agreements to improve inventory carrying costs by use of Just-in-Time material procurement methods.
• Led cross-functional teams to unify manufacturing processes across multiple locations.
• Worked with product engineering to improve design for manufacturability.
• Guided team members in the development of software diagnostic test requirements and tool fabrication.
• Created Configuration Management process, improving communications related to change controls.
• Performed cost analysis and approvals associated to production tooling and equipment, material procurement and BOM pricing.
• Performed cost reduction activities through material sourcing and enhanced manufacturing methods.
• Managed team of quality and reliability engineers to improve product performance and achieve consistent manufacturing and supplier quality.
• Identified staffing requirements, on-boarded new employees, conducted quarterly performance reviews and provided disciplinary actions and terminations as required.
• Implemented Key Performance Indicator metrics for Material Planning, Manufacturing Scheduling, Rolled Throughput Yield, Quality, Excess and Obsolescence and Inventory Turns.
- Manufacturing Operations Manager at EQUINOX PAYMENTS / HYPERCOM
- New Product Introduction Program Manager at EQUINOX PAYMENTS / HYPERCOM
- Product Segment Manager at AVNET TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
- Manager of Integration at AVNET TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
Campbellsville, KY 2018 - Present
A global diversified industrial manufacturing company that manufactures products including air compressors, compressed air treatment and control equipment, and turn-key compressed air systems.
Site Manufacturing Operations Manager
Responsible for all Manufacturing Management of mid to low volume, high mix, rotary and recipricating compressors from 5 to 50 HP.
• Responsible for all site operations of 500,000 sq. ft. facility which includes 5 main assembly lines, paint operations and sub-assembly operations for the facility
• Manufacturing area produces 350 reciprocating and rotary compressors and end-item component assemblies daily.
• Led team that rebalanced and reduced required manpower in sub-assembly area within first 90 days.
• Led team that orchestrated highest volume month in plant history in June 2018
• Improved Takt attainment on all 5 assembly lines in first 3 months after arrival at facility
- Site Manufacturing Operations Manager at Ingersoll Rand Compression Technologies
- Manufacturing Operations Manager at Ford Motor Company
- Launch Manager at Ford Motor Company
- Team Manager - 6R80 Transmission Assembly Operations at Ford Motor Company
1 year at this Job
- Master of Science in Engineering - Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Member of Global Sourcing and Manufacturing team with focus on managing key apparel/equipment factory partner with facilities in Central and North America. Responsible for leading strategic projects and tactical operations that drive factory inventory optimization and on time performance of orders. Cross-functional collaboration with Global Apparel Planning, Product Development, Purchasing Demand Planning, Strategic Sourcing, Logistics, and Costing teams.
- Apparel Manufacturing Operations Manager at NIKE, INC
- Global Supply Chain Manager at Consolidator and Nike Geographies
- Supply Chain Director at SOCIETY43/REVANT OPTICS
- Global Operations Manager at SMITH SPORT OPTICS
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Art - History/East Asian Studies
• Manage operations for large component manufacturing and general machining services.
• Responsible for P&L of operations with average annual revenue in excess of $40m.
• Oversee direct reports consisting of Production Supervisors, Supply Chain Buyers, Resource Planners, and Manufacturing Engineers.
• Manage departments consisting of 75+ union employees of varying skillsets.
• Develop strategic initiatives to meet safety, on-time delivery, quality, and cost goals.
• Implement Siemens Production System initiatives of continuous improvement and TPM.
• Improved OTD of large components by 26% in 2018.
• Reduced COQ by 3% in critical machining areas, 2018.
• Division high employee satisfaction survey results 2018.
- Manufacturing Operations Manager at Siemens Energy Inc
- Capital Strategy Manager / Lead Manufacturing Engineer at Dresser-Rand Co. / Siemens Energy Inc
- Director of Operations at IMS Precision
- Operations Manager at Glenview Industries
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts - Operations Management and Analysis
- Certificate - Technical Mechanical Machining and Design
General Electric Aviation
• Responsible for the Entire 3rd shift EMO Operations
• Lead and coordinate work for 27 direct employees and 10 indirect employees
• Identify all issues in team and provide continuous support to all members according to operating standards
• Coordinate with equipment and process teams ensuring compliance to all protocols and maintain quality
• Manage and prioritize all production processes and implement all production plans
• Supervise effective working of production personnel and prepare effective production schedules and ensure compliance to all company policies
• Lead and Direct all Maintenance personnel for Preventative maintenance
• Perform the daily operations of plants policy to ensure reliability and consistency throughout the manufacturing floor.
• A reliable, capable and enthusiastic supervisor who is able to take on the management and coordinating duties of any leadership role.
• Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments. Mechanical Maintenance Team Leader General Electric Lighting
• Schedule and Coordinate preventative maintenance as well as production maintenance.
• Repair or replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery or equipment.
• Record repairs and maintenance performed.
• Study blueprints or manufacturers' manuals to determine correct installation or operation of machinery.
• Enter codes and instructions to program computer-controlled machinery.
• Maintain and prepare all Safety and maintenance documentation for environmental record keeping
• Report to and pass all Environmental Health inspections
- Manufacturing Operations Manager at General Electric
- Chief Steward/Vice President Local 722 at General Electric
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
- - Applied Sciences
- - Mechanical Technology
Directed and optimized purchasing and material control functions for supplier of tempered glass for three manufacturing locations. Audited departments to ensure compliance with ISO 9000
standards; coached employees on maintaining conformance to specifications. Oversaw floor
operations and managed 4 direct reports and 70+ non-exempt employees for window
manufacturer. Established production schedules, defined staffing requirements, and implemented optimized procedures.
• Implemented Just-in-Time (JIT) production methodology to control costs and inventory, resulting in a 20% improvement in efficiency.
• Played integral role in identifying and transitioning work to outsourced vendor, reducing total manufacturing costs by 30%.
• Led Root Cause Analysis (RCA) of evaluations to improve work processes and equipment maintenance plans.
• Managed, implemented, and oversaw shop production schedule 1
- Manufacturing Operations Manager at RC Hemm Glass Shop, Inc
- Project Manager at Wells Brothers Inc
- Plant Manager at Twin City Fan Companies
- Production Manager at Twin City Fan Companies
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Industrial Management Operations
- Lead a 4-member team overseeing the management, scheduling and production of construction materials for the metal roofing industry along with warehouse operations, logistics and distribution channel oversight including 5-distribution centers with 70+ employees; perform import/export function. Manage $3-$7 million inventory in US and $3 million in Canada.
➢ Lead cross-functional and technical teams and collaborate with leadership team in order to develop and implement solutions across multiple departments while improving infrastructure.
➢ Build relationships and execute strategic plans for operations, production, warehouse, distribution and replenishment for products while ensuring compliance with governmental regulations.
➢ Optimize scheduling system with responsibility for data integrity within the company ERP system that generates and disseminates daily and weekly production schedules companywide.
➢ Identify barriers and constraints for review by upper management in order to achieve performance, quality and safety goals; review and modify forecast while facilitating change.
➢ Implement process improvement initiatives that analyzed capacity optimization; monitor work sequence, procedures, methods and deadlines to surpass performance benchmarks.
➢ Monitor overall performance, production and distribution to prevent problem escalation and implement crisis management strategies as required.
- Manufacturing Operations Manager at Marco Industries, Inc
- Store Manager at Aldi Foods, Inc
- Aviation Operations Specialist at United States Marine Corp
6 years, 10 months at this Job
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
➢ To oversees and coordinates production team activities, giving importance to individuals members' and overall team achievement in accomplishing policy deployment objectives. Ensures teams' goals are aligned with and represent the company's objectives. Works proactively in addressing potential issues and applies real-time problem-solving skills when working towards resolution.
➢ Work closely daily with Human Resources Operations Managers in the process of hiring and terminations, employee placement, training, development, and payroll compensations and benefit packages.
➢ Responsible for maintaining the "people capability" to meet established goals. This involves hiring, training, communication, goal setting, and reinforcement through recognition and discipline.
➢ Ensures the highest attainment of customer delivery performance and customer satisfaction
➢ Ensures capacity and materials availability to guarantee on-time hardware delivery.
➢ Ensure that MEMS production operators have the work instructions, processes, equipment, tooling, and tools to meet business unit goals. This requires process and product line knowledge, cleanroom safety, communication, and real-time problem-solving skills.
➢ Responsible for sound working knowledge of plant safety to ensure a safe work environment is maintained at all times. This includes a working knowledge of chemical and gas handling and safety protocols.
➢ Responsible for meeting customer service level goals for the department. This requires manpower scheduling, equipment capacity management, and sound understanding of demand planning and material consumption requirements.
➢ Responsible for establishing and managing the business unit budget and providing input to annual capital budget requirements.
- MEMS Manufacturing Operations Manager at UTC Aerospace System
- Sr. Manufacturing Maintenance Supervisor at
- MANUFACTURING PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR at Polar Semiconductor LLC
- TEAM LEAD/WAFER FAB OPERATOR at Polarfab Inc
2 years at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration/Finance
- Master Degree - Master Public Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
• Member of the Steering Committee.
• Cost savings and productivity of $680K.
• Directing all facets of the operations, including Production, Quality, Process Engineering, Safety and Continuous Improvement in accordance with EN9100 and ISO9001guidelines.
• Managing successfully operations restructuring during acquisitions.
• Led production transfer from Europe (17M€ in sales).
• Led the development and implementation of employee training programs to develop and deploy "Performance Excellence" quality system.
• Direct operations of 260 employees and 65M€ in sales in driving process improvements as well as improving operating performance which exceeded targets, with results that include and not limited to:
• 16% increase in efficiency
• 7% increase in On time Delivery
• 57% increase in Flexibility
• 35% increase in Quality Output
• 43% reduction in Customer returns
• 60% reduction in Turn Over
• 40% reduction in Over time
• 47% reduction in Work Accident
- Manufacturing Operations Manager at ESTERLINE
- Production Manager at ESTERLINE
- Quality Engineer, PEI-GENESIS at Power Division
- Production Supervisor at Davis Bottling Co
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering