Manufacturing Supervisor of two departments, 3 shifts.
- Manufacturing Supervisor at 3M Purification and Separation
- Customer Service Manager at Kennedy Die Casting, Inc
- Manufacturing Supervisor at R E Phelon Co, Inc
13 years, 10 months at this Job
- Some college - Electronics, Computer Sciences, Accounting
- Some college
Gage manufacturing supervisor Photolithography Acid etching Inventory management Hazardous Chemical waste manager Safety data sheet maintainer Osha certified IPC J-STD-001 Certified Trainer Incoming receiving inspections Machine maintenance repairs Safety committee leader Vacuum chambered heat treating of foil
- Manufacturing supervisor at Interface Force Inc.
- Research and Development Technician at A.E.M. INC
- Electro- Mechanical Assembler (Temporary) at Teledyne Air Pollutions Instruments San Diego
- Assembler/Machinist at ROWE TECH. INC
4 years, 10 months at this Job
I'm the Manufacturing production supervisor of the Strut/shock welding assembly (automated robotic and projection welders and paint department). I'm in control of day to day operations. Here is just a brief summary of my daily activities. Assigned appropriate manufacturing supervisor, assembler and operator duties. Successfully managed production activities so all orders were shipped on time. Scheduling the days orders for each cell and making sure all Kanban is being followed per order since we work on JIT. Holding daily / weekly brain storming sessions for kaizan projects, Investigated and implement ideas for quality improvement, increased productivity and cost reduction. Championed quality initiatives. Managed documentation of and training on production procedures and work instructions. Maintained and communicated daily productivity and shipment reports for all departments. Verified that all process control parameters were being documented and followed at all times. Immediately addressed all expired product dispositions. Procured required manufacturing equipment and parts. Planned, directed, coordinated and assigned manpower to meet aggressive production schedules. Recommended and executed quality improvements for production and product quality. Defined manufacturing performance standards and reviewed the outcome of performance goals to set future targets. Created and updated department work instructions and reports on a regular basis. Routinely improved product quality and reduced delivery costs. Addressed all personnel issues promptly and professionally. Drove daily production activities with effective communication and leadership. Directed improvements in safety, product quality, service and cost efficiency. Directed the manufacturing process and operational efficiency procedures to achieve goal of first run capability. Worked with quality manager to achieve the proper segregation and recycling of all wash and rework. Completed and recorded all recycling and rework documentation with a high degree of accuracy. Supported the development of paint operations staff to meet competency and performance expectations. Determined suitable crewing requirements, scheduled employees and worked with Human Resources to meet changing production schedules. Met aggressive production and safety goals while minimizing equipment downtime. Managed product quality to guarantee compliance with quality policies, procedures and systems. Escalated safety and quality issues and initiated remedial actions promptly. Implemented performance, quality and efficiency measures to achieve aggressive production goals. Completed required safety training programs for SOP. Completed and maintained accurate and organized records, documents and reports. Oversaw repair and maintenance work orders of 40 associates who cared for equipment during the daily production process.
- Manufacturing Supervisor at KYB Manufacturing
- Manufacturing production Supervisor at Aisin Automotive Casting
12 years, 11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
PACIRA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
(A Biotech and Pharmaceutical company that have the wealth of experience manufacturing DepoFoam based products with extensive safety records and history of regulatory approvals has given the insight into how to reach those goals by applying the core technologies in new ways, creating new solutions to existing problems for patient, health care provider and payers. Pacira’s products are for post-operative pain injectable anesthetic which employs approximately 500 employees.)
Responsible for the supervision, training, and managing of post-operative pain injectable anesthetic bulk formulation activities of the 7pm to 7:30am shift operations team to meet daily, weekly and monthly goals to meet the schedule demands under FDA regulations. Drive Pacira’s values of Safety, Correctly, On Time, Every Time.
• Ensure staffs are in compliance with current trainings in SOP, QSR, CFR 21 regulations, Company policies and real time documentation.
• Review GMP documentations such as batch records, forms, charts, LIMS, ESI, and log books.
• Demonstrated experience in bulk manufacturing formulation processes such as CIP, COP, SIP, HMI, and equipment.
• Follow metrics (KPI/OEE) to monitor output and progression in daily activities.
- Manufacturing Supervisor at PACIRA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC
- Manufacturing Supervisor at GENMARK DIAGNOSTICS
- Production Manager at Becton Dickinson Acquired Safety Syringes, Inc
- Production Manager at Safety Syringes, Inc. Acquired by Becton Dickinson
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- AA, BS - Marine Transportation (Nautical Science)
- General Studies - General Studies
2017 - present
A leading provider of commercial power solutions specializing in critical applications where energy demands are high, operating environments are extreme, and the cost of failure is significant. Expertise in chemical, mechanical, electrical, and design engineering.
Responsible for managing 30 off-shift employees in a battery manufacturing environment. Planning, assigning, directing, and assessing work for winding, welding, and filling operations. Oversee electrolyte making operation while following state and federal regulations.
• Fostered positive work relationships with team evidenced by improved turnover rates and continuous feedback from employees
• Completed Kepner Trego course increasing skills in capability and process development
• Led Kaizan events resulting in reduced scrap rates, increased process flow, and improvements in employee ergonomics
• Massachusetts HAZWOPER Certified
• Emergency Response Team Member
- Manufacturing Supervisor at Electrochem/Integer
- Manufacturing Supervisor at Tegra Medical
- at Tegra Medical
- Wire EDM Team Lead at Tegra Medical
2 years at this Job
- High school
Manufacturing Team Leader Support to Shift Supervision. Manage Personnel and allocate to job functions. Assist Maintenance in troubleshooting of mechanical issues on assembly equipment. Service Supervisor Materials management. Order management and Freight Shipment. Personnel Management to fulfill orders. Manufacturing Supervisor Manage and allocate Shift personnel. Manage Time for crew of 40+ people. Lead team in Quota goals for produced product. Assist upper management staff with Customer relations. 5 S certified. Trained in Microsoft Excel/ Word. Lift trainer certified. Trained in IATF audits. Trained in QSB and TS. Create Work Instructions/ Processes based on Process flow/ PFEMA Manufacturing Superintendent. Manage and allocate Shift Supervisory staff. Lead team in Quota goals for produced product. Managed time for crew of 60+ personnel. Assist Upper Management with Shop floor set up and Equipment placement. Assist with Materials management/ Inventory control.
- Manufacturing supervisor at Ventra Ks LLC
- Apprentice at S&S Electrical
- Electrical Apprentice at S&S Electrical
- Electrical Apprentice at Butterworth Electrical
6 years, 9 months at this Job
1. Mechanical Engineer 2. Mechanical Engineering Manager 3. Certified SixSigma Black Belt / Lean Manufacturing Leader 4. E.H.&S Director 5. Manufacturing Supervisor
- Manufacturing Supervisor at Siemens
- Consulting Hardware Engineer / Six Sigma certified Black Belt and Lean Manufacturing at Siemens
- Business Unit E.H.&S. Director at Siemens
- Mechanical Designer at Siemens
6 years at this Job
Stafford, Texas 2018 - Present
Forum Energy Technologies (FET) is a global oilfield products company, serving the subsea, drilling, completion, production and infrastructure sectors of the oil and natural gas industry.
Assumed managerial responsibilities over multiple areas of manufacturing comprised of machine shop, special modifications, and special products division.
• Reduction of overall tooling costs and overall machine performance by performing tooling and time studies.
• LEAN Committee Champion for introduction and installation of digital ANDON system within work centers to eliminate waste of waiting times for inspection and first article approvals.
• Effectively reduced material movement and waiting by establishing work-centers and supermarkets to move manufacturing from "push" to "pull" systems.
• Led Hand Safety team to eliminate hand injuries in all areas of production.
• Increased utilization, efficiency, and productivity in all areas of responsibility.
• Increased OTD within special products department (a business unit) to 100%
- Manufacturing Supervisor at Forum Energy Valve Solutions
- Production Manager at Priority Energy Services
- Operations Manager at TÜV SÜD - America
- Manufacturing Manager at VALLOUREC DRILLING
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - Business Management & Finance
Helical Pier Systems * Current role is overseeing Manufacturing, Quality, and Logistics. * As Manufacturing Supervisor my goal is to focus on 3 main points. * Insure the safety of our team. * Keeping our quality of work and products above customer standard. * Keeping our cost down and maximizing production. ◦ I am a direct supervisor over total manufacturing team. ◦ I oversee projects from the time drawings get engineer stamped till our products get delivered on site. ◦ I do site visits from time to time to ensure our employees are being held accountable on safety and quality of work. ◦ I do vendor drop ins to ensure relationships are kept up and quality standards are met. ◦ I have been a major role in the growth of our USA division by implementing my expertise in manufacturing. * As QA/QC for USA division ◦ I am in charge of making sure our products are manufactured in according to Company standards and AWS D1.1 code. ◦ Review drawings to ensure that we are using material in compliance with code and customers request. ◦ Being transparent with customers on all quality matters, face to face meetings with clients and creating turnover packages when project is complete. R & B Machine Works * Manufacturing Lead man / Sr. Bore Cladding ◦ Conducted with 3rd party inspectors on customer products. Including FMC, NOV and BP. ◦ Part of QC team on evaluating NCR's for the manufacturing department. ◦ Programed and occasionally operated a system of semi-robotic cladding machines for subsea products. These operating systems included ARC 5 and ARC 5I. ◦ Played a big part on the operations team to meet deadlines and affectively maintain quality.
- Manufacturing Supervisor at Helical Pier Systems
at this Job
- High school
Manufacturing Supervisor, The Gill Corp Responsible for driving manufacturing performance of BP Business Unit to meet schedules that allow for superior customer satisfaction and high plant efficiency. Managing to compliance of process Quality Systems to include: AS9100, ISO 90001 and NADCAP. Leading continuous improvement, corrective action and problem solving activities. Create teams to focus on reducing areas of waste and maximizing productivity. Establishing process metrics and develop a system to achieve and maintain performance at targeted level. Staffing, managing, coaching, motivating, training and assessing performance of BP Operations employees. Staffing levels range from 10-30 (exempt, nonexempt and temporary staff) based on business demand. Fostering teamwork with subordinates, peers and superiors both internal and external. Complying with policies, regulations and our values for safety, quality, environmental and financial stewardship.
- Manufacturing Supervisor at The Gill Corporation
- Manufacturing Supervisor at Plastic Extrusion
- Operations Supervisor at Food Manufacturing
- Production Supervisor at Food Manufacturing
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Business Administrations