- Manufacturing Supervisor at Decton Staffing
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school
I'm the Manufacturing production supervisor of the Strut/shock welding assembly (automated robotic and projection welders and paint department). I'm in control of day to day operations. Here is just a brief summary of my daily activities. Assigned appropriate manufacturing supervisor, assembler and operator duties. Successfully managed production activities so all orders were shipped on time. Scheduling the days orders for each cell and making sure all Kanban is being followed per order since we work on JIT. Holding daily / weekly brain storming sessions for kaizan projects, Investigated and implement ideas for quality improvement, increased productivity and cost reduction. Championed quality initiatives. Managed documentation of and training on production procedures and work instructions. Maintained and communicated daily productivity and shipment reports for all departments. Verified that all process control parameters were being documented and followed at all times. Immediately addressed all expired product dispositions. Procured required manufacturing equipment and parts. Planned, directed, coordinated and assigned manpower to meet aggressive production schedules. Recommended and executed quality improvements for production and product quality. Defined manufacturing performance standards and reviewed the outcome of performance goals to set future targets. Created and updated department work instructions and reports on a regular basis. Routinely improved product quality and reduced delivery costs. Addressed all personnel issues promptly and professionally. Drove daily production activities with effective communication and leadership. Directed improvements in safety, product quality, service and cost efficiency. Directed the manufacturing process and operational efficiency procedures to achieve goal of first run capability. Worked with quality manager to achieve the proper segregation and recycling of all wash and rework. Completed and recorded all recycling and rework documentation with a high degree of accuracy. Supported the development of paint operations staff to meet competency and performance expectations. Determined suitable crewing requirements, scheduled employees and worked with Human Resources to meet changing production schedules. Met aggressive production and safety goals while minimizing equipment downtime. Managed product quality to guarantee compliance with quality policies, procedures and systems. Escalated safety and quality issues and initiated remedial actions promptly. Implemented performance, quality and efficiency measures to achieve aggressive production goals. Completed required safety training programs for SOP. Completed and maintained accurate and organized records, documents and reports. Oversaw repair and maintenance work orders of 40 associates who cared for equipment during the daily production process.
- Manufacturing Supervisor at KYB Manufacturing
- Manufacturing production Supervisor at Aisin Automotive Casting
13 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
Juncos, PR Responsibilities: Write nonconformance (NC) investigations to address process and system deviations and participate in the development and implementation of corrective and preventive actions (CAPAs). Organize and lead cross-functional teams for the resolution of nonconformances. Ensure timely lot disposition by closing NC's within the required time frame. Ensure timely closure of NC and CAPA records as established in the company goals. Contribute to NC reduction by implementing effective corrective actions, coaching manufacturing areas, and providing NC/CAPA training sessions. Prepare and provide NC/CAPA metrics and analysis to peers and management. Assist in the evaluation and implementation of NC/CAPA programs and solutions. Assist in the generation and completion of process validation documents and activities. Assist in the change control process for the manufacturing area. Manufacturing Supervisor
- Manufacturing Supervisor at Amgen Manufacturing Limited
- Organized and lead cross-functional teams at Amgen Manufacturing Limited
- at Manufacturing Specialist I
- Manufacturing Process Facilitator at OMJ Pharmaceuticals, Inc
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
I started out as a machine operator for the first four years. I was then promoted to second shift supervisor and was in that position for four years. After that i was promoted to manufacturing supervisor and that is still my current position.
- Manufacturing Supervisor at Max Weiss
- Pizza Chef/ Cook at Capri's Italian Food
11 years, 10 months at this Job
- Journeyman Metal Fabricator
- Frontline Leadership
- - OSHA Compliance
De Pere, Wisconsin 07/17 - Present
A manufacturer of entry level semi-custom cabinets with over 200 employees. Manufacturing Supervisor
Reporting to the Plant Manager. Responsible for the supervision of operational activities while following company policies and procedures in order to accomplish desired quality expectations, production schedules, and safety guidelines. Coach and motivate employees on the importance of teamwork, reliability, and flexibility within their positions. Manages on average 50 non-union employees in assembly of cabinets, accessorizing cabinets, packaging cabinets, and machining of components.
• Coordinate new layout and complete move (with the Plant Manager, Manufacturing Engineer, Maintenance Personnel, and CI Team) of the assembly department in the 2017 new addition to building.
• Work with purchasing and Plant Manager to test and integrate new material and hardware into the assembly process.
• Continually communicate with managers and employees to improve process flow and quality in areas of operations while reducing downtime.
• Work closely with the CI team to document SOPs in areas of operational responsibility.
- Manufacturing Supervisor at DE PERE CABINET INC
- Manufacturing Department Manager at MASONITE/ALGOMA
- at MASONITE/ALGOMA
- Machine Operator at MASONITE/ALGOMA
1 year, 8 months at this Job
VISTA, CA 2008 - 2014
The world's price-performance leader in the manufacture and supply of HF and VHF tactical military and public safety radio equipment. Due to a slowdown in business, company experienced a significant reduction in workforce. Manufacturing Supervisor
Responsible for 60+ employees assigned to assemble and test complex HF and VHF radio systems. This required working closely with the ME, QA and purchasing & planning departments. Products were built to a production schedule developed from our ERP/MRP system utilizing various line and cell layouts.
• Part of the team required to get our "On Time Delivery" up from a low of 20% to 95%. This was accomplished by supplier and product improvements and fast tracking product through manufacturing.
• Part of the "Cycle Time Reduction" team initiative. Four products were guaranteed to ship 30 days after receipt of order. This required implementing Lean concepts for one piece flow meeting required daily TAKT time, value stream mapping and Kanban set up on the production floor.
• Managed production floor internal quality and external ISO audits. Audits were successfully completed with only minor findings or issues.
• Successfully launched 2 NPI to manufacture which required working closely with engineering, manufacturing engineering, purchasing, planning and quality. These were the first software defined HF military radios built by Datron.
• Updated paperless work instructions and drawings which improved the overall quality of the products as well as reduced labor time required to build our products.
• Reviewed and updated labor time standards and routing operations to accurately reflect current processes.
• Generated and posted KPI for weekly floor cell meetings with manufacturing teams. This helped ensure everyone was aware of our goals and objectives as well as any issues that needed to be addressed.
- Manufacturing Supervisor at DATRON WORLD COMMUNICATIONS
- Residential real estate sales and marketing at RE/MAX ASSOCIATES
- Manufacturing Operations Manager at SUTTER CORPORATION/ORTHOLOGIC
- Engineering Supervisor at SUTTER CORPORATION/ORTHOLOGIC
6 years at this Job
- BS - Electrical Engineering
- Certificate in Management
- Associates - Applied Arts
Tualatin, OR 2016-Present
A $12.12 billion corporation engaged in the design, manufacture, marketing, and service of semiconductor processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits.
Responsible for final test operations on automated robotic semiconductor machines. Hire, train, and supervise 22 final test technicians. Led standard and non-standard work, re-work, and improvements to work instructions. Identify and resolve major assembly and part deficiencies, shortages, and sequencing requirements. Use root cause analysis to enhance customer quality and generate improvements to high-volume manufacturing systems.
• $106,000 in annual training costs savings and an increase in productivity realized by utilizing instructor experience to audit and assess technician training then developed a manufacturing specific training course by leveraging subject matter experts from the manufacturing floor.
• 14% reduction in labor hours achieved by coaching four lead technicians into production leaders to cultivate experience by filling-in for supervisor vacancies resulting in deliberate decision-making options and prompting technicians to operate as a self-managed team.
• Transformed staff meetings into a timed, informational, collaboration platform for technicians to brief peers on lessons learned and unique system techniques. Process Improvements
• 100% on time delivery realized for 18 months by focusing on a zero trade-off in quality, efficiency, or safety.
• Championed Lean principles by revamping the 5S methods used within the department. Training 20 technicians on the processes for problem solving and project validation to enhance overall efficiency.
• Eliminated quality deficiencies at the source by leading a cross-functional team to modify the manufacturing quality management system from end-of-line quality to in-line quality.
• Circumvented catastrophic equipment damage by creating a wafer cycle verification process to remedy excess robot wafer handling errors.
• Minimized risk and cultivated a renewed culture of safety by identifying and investigating systemic issues through collaborative input of engineers and technicians. United States Air Force Various Global Locations
- Manufacturing Supervisor at Lam Research
- Maintenance Superintendent at 96th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron
- Chief of Maintenance at 56th Equipment Maintenance Squadron
- Chief at 209th Aircraft Maintenance Unit
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Management - Management
- Bachelor of Science in Technical Management - Technical Management
- Associates Degree - Instructor of Technology & Military Science
Interviewed new hires and taught them the proper ways of following SOE's and safety regulations once employed. Had about 30 plus, direct reports under my supervision. As a manufacturing supervisor I was able to bring my teams efficiency from 96% to 101% our target was 100%. I learned how to understand SOE's. Took care of making sure the associates got paid correctly. Daily metric meetings with management and other departments. Had monthly one on one's with my direct reports.
- Manufacturing Supervisor at Dish Network Echostar
- Assistant Store Manager at Unos Más Pets and Grooming #3
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- Business Administration - Business
• Currently 1st Shift Manufacturing Supervisor with 134 associates for the Global Aerospace, Defense and Maire Industry
• Share responsible for supervising 10 associates on 2nd shift and 3rd Shift.
• Responsible for scheduling operations and assembly personnel and scheduling correct operations to meet customer orders.
• Responsible for training personnel in all current and new company policies on safety, quality, work procedures, and instructions.
• Responsible for organizing department duties and equipment, and dealing with employee issues to correspond in manners that are best for the company and employee.
• Experience with conflict management and constructive discipline.
• Responsible for completing daily reports on time, keeping employee reviews up to date, helping motivate employees, reducing scrap, increasing productivity, introducing cost savings, setting goals for the department and helping reach them.
• Responsible for all operations on 1st shift.
- Manufacturing Supervisor at TE Connectivity
- Manufacturing Supervisor at Meritor
- Production Shift Leader at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Production Shift Manager at Borg Warner
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business Management - Seminars
- - Interaction Management
As a Manufacturing Supervisor, I am responsible for directing team and process leads in the safe execution of the daily production plans and associated support activities;
• Responsible and accountable for respective team's performance in safety, quality, delivery and productivity.
• Ensures team's full compliance and efforts in support of the Vestas safety and quality standards and proactively address challenges that would compromise the safety of my employees, the quality or reliability of our products
• Adherence to weekly production schedules and takt plans and ensure efficient and appropriate utilization of resources.
• Responsible for hiring, setting expectations, appraising performance and disciplinary action of team members.
• Manage process optimization and emphasizes a positive environment which fosters team member safety, collaboration, accountability and ownership.
- Manufacturing Supervisor at Vestas
- Continuous Improvement Manager at Amerimax
- Plant Manager at Amerimax
- Lead Person at Amerimax
9 months at this Job
- Project Management Professional - Appraisal & Evaluation