• Responsible for coordinating line activity for the production of safety critical steering systems for Nissan, Honda and Toyota automobiles.
• Responsible for meeting all quality, safety, and production expectations
• Lead team by using the principles of lean manufacturing to meet and exceed production and waste elimination goals.
• Use 4S and 6S principles to improve the production environment and ensure an efficient use of manpower, material, and production activities.
• Participate in Kaizen and 5 Why activities to help solve production inefficiencies and eliminate waste.
• Responsible for the reporting of all production data to Section Leader and Director of Manufacturing
• Coordinate, train, and evaluate team members to ensure high performance and quality standards are met on a daily basis and that all critical KPIs are met
• Graduate of Toyota Supervisory Leadership training and a certified 1st responder.
- Manufacturing Team Leader at NSK Steering Systems
- Warehouse Manager at Moore Pumps
- Operations and Field Manager at Williams Electric and Plumbing
- Production and Warehouse Supervisor at Pictsweet Frozen Foods
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Marketing - Business Administration and Marketing
Team Leader responsible for 20 machinists and 3 Welders. Manage 17 different machining centers including CNC Mills, CNC Lathes, and CNC Millturn Lathes. This includes job priorities, Lean Activities, developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP),maintaining quality standards, and ensuring the highest level of safety. Participation in daily production meetings to keep all work orders on track for a 93% on-time delivery. Developed detailed machining and weld schedule to assist project managers with lead time and deliverables. Led team to improve Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) from 60% in 2015 to 77% in 2018. Continued to support Manufacturing Engineering functions after becoming Team Leader.
- Manufacturing Team Leader at IMI Critical Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineer at IMI Critical Engineering
- Program Manager at Pyrotek Inc
- Lead Mechanical Design Engineer for electrospray ionization(ESI) sprayer at Advion Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
Responsible for all manufacturing functions. Coordinate the site's manufacturing functions to ensure that company objectives are being met. Insure that the site is continuing its long-term efforts in the improvement of safety, quality, on-time delivery, production, productivity, innovation, and associate engagement.
• Lead all shifts of the Production Team, including Shift Leaders, Facilitators and hourly manufacturing associates throughout the plant.
• Provide regular communication of the site's vision, progress, goals, etc. to all manufacturing associates.
• Lead the Safety & Environmental Team in managing all safety programs, initiatives & teams, looking for safety improvement opportunities, audit safety compliance, and make sure that the Incident Investigation process for any safety incident is handled in a timely manner.
• Review the scheduling of resources in each department (OT & placement) as needed to accommodate production schedule
• Monitor production flow to determine constraints and develop short-term and long-term action plans to address
• Audit departments on a regular basis to insure that teams are achieving acceptable standards for 5S/housekeeping, quality, on-time delivery, production and productivity and develop corrective actions when targets are not being met.
• Participate in improvement projects as a team member, leader, or facilitator, as required.
• Maintain compliance with all company rules and regulations using established policies.
• Ensure that delivery dates are being met, as well as reviewing, modifying and creating policies as necessary
• Review the purchasing manufacturing supplies to ensure that it's at the proper levels to control cost and provide the Financial Manager with the information needed to develop the yearly budget.
• Coach the development of direct reports and oversee and assist with the development of front line supervisors and hourly manufacturing associates
- Manufacturing Team Leader (Production Manager) at AstenJohnson Company
- General Manager at VIVA Holdings Group
- Production Manager at Needling Department
- Production Manager at Weaving Department
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Glendale Heights, IL
• Identified problem areas and suggested training needs.
• Monitored all manufacturing production floor work.
• Performed light to complex assembly when needed.
• Tracked goal attainment and deadlines.
• Reported all issues to management.
• Ensured all production and final product met quality standards.
• Ensured all team members followed OSHA mandates and utilized safety equipment at all times
- Production Manufacturing Team Leader at Kronos Products Inc
28 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
technicians on SOPs and equipment
• Equipment calibrations
• Process and document improvements
• Lab Cleaning (Bioburden/Environmental monitoring)
• Member of the employee engagement committee
• Inventory assessment
• Review Manufacturing Batch records and logbooks
• Creating, packaging, labeling, and shipping of product
- Manufacturing Team Leader at Train Manufacturing
- Senior Technician at
- Manufacturing Technician at Zimmer Biomet - Etex
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Cambridge Biomedical Careers Program
- B.A. in Business Administration - Marketing
Monitor workers on site during production activities to ensure adherence to ethics and safety procedures. Evaluate manufacturing equipment for safety and functionality. Ensure that products and goods manufactured meet quality standards obtainable in the industry Motivate workers to enhance production quantity and at the same time maintain high production standards. Check finished products to ensure quality, and that industry standards are met before they are declared ready for use. Keep records of equipments, budgets, deliveries and supplies, and make them available to management for evaluation. Create work schedule for workers and ensure that they strictly adhere to it; take attendance to ensure regularity and promptness of workers to duty. Work as middleman between workers and management to create healthy communication. Develop production schedule for the execution of projects in a timely manner. Ensure that work materials are present as at when needed. Scheduled production activities on manufacturing floor, prioritizing tasks based on daily production reports. Documented and presented production results to management. Oversaw all activities regarding staffing, production material, process tools, and quality performance. Supervised manufacturing activities to maximize productivity and quality. Conducted in house audits: safety, good housekeeping, GMP's and Company policy. Followed all raw material usages, investigated variances as required. Delivered performance evaluations, scheduled vacations, and coordinated new hire training. Determined schedules, sequences, and assignments for work activities, based on work priority, quantity of equipment, and skill of personnel.
- MANUFACTURING TEAM LEADER at PFIZER
- MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN II at PFIZER
- MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN I at Wyeth
- ACTING PHARMACY COORDINATOR at Wyeth
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor degree - Business Administration
• Leads a team of seven team members supporting Molding, Contacts Raw Material, Hermetic and contacts 2nd operations to ensure steady flow of daily operations.
• Attends tier 2 meetings daily to provide feedback on contacts Daily shipments to meet customer demands.
• Controls M.R.B. material and blocks and unblocks stock for production when Quality gives the okay on parts to return to stock.
• Maintains inventory control in contacts stockroom doing weekly cycle counts to ensure inventory levels are accurate for efficient quantity shipments.
• Highly knowledgeable in S.A.P. Warehouse / Inventory Management, Fed-Ex Manager
- MANUFACTURING TEAM LEADER II at TE Connectivity
- MATERIAL HANDLER at Alger Mfg
- at QUALITY TECH
- at LOGISTICS TECH, Dow Chemical
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school
- High school
• Oversee, monitor and assign various job tasks to a team of 12 associates on a daily basis
• Verify and complete all documentation for FDA Bill of Materials and final signoff for RA/QA approval
• Input materials issued and used for various tasks into Microsoft Dynamics GP on a daily basis
• Verify, follow and ensure all Five S (5S) procedures are completed throughout the work day
• Perform HAAS mini mill tool changes and tool offsets
• Run automation machines (lathe and gluing)
• Monitor various CNC machine programs for quality control
• Verify compounds are correct and update job boards as needed
• Daily use of measurement instruments including TDM, CMM, Caliper & Micrometers
- Manufacturing Team Leader/ Machinist at Glidewell Laboratories
- Shipping & Receiving/Warehouse Associate at SMD Inc
- Shipping & Receiving/Parts Cleaner/Finisher and Casting at Grow It
- Product Demonstration/Sales at Advantage Sales & Marketing
2 years, 10 months at this Job
Lead teams and provided instructions to operators of daily production requirements and schedule. Developed new process for employee evaluation which resulted in marked performance improvements. Analyzed departmental documents for appropriate distribution and filing. Head team lead of new product launch Verified data integrity and accuracy. Worked directly with Salary and hourly employees to improve manufacturing processes to achieve better efficiency and safety. Created and implemented new training and certification standards for operators.
- Manufacturing Team Leader at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Operations Manager at Rock River Building And Grounds
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Successfully lead a team of 10 employees. - Organize daily goals for production and prioritize weekly assignments within a deadline -driven environment. - Provide guidance in daily task activities. - Support production lines with strong mechanical aptitude. - Input shift data daily
- Manufacturing Team Leader at Katayama American Company Inc
- Small Batch Certified Associate at Katayama American Company Inc
- Manufacturing Associate at Katayama American Company Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job