Meggitt Polymers & Composites YOUR POSITION Manufacturing Technician
- Meggitt Polymers & Composites Manufacturing Technician at Meggitt Polymers & Composites Manufacturing Technician
- Logistics Labor at • Eastrige /Depcom Solar
- Journeyman Electrician at Huntington Ingalls Industries
- Medical Records Clerk at Sterling Medical
5 months at this Job
- Associate - Electronics
- - Digital Electronics Program
- - Computer Servicing Technology Program
- - Signal Communications Course
Manufacturing Technician.. (Final Assembly)
- Manufacturing Technician at Eaton Electrical Division
- Assembly Line Worker at HONDA POWER EQUIPMENT MFG, INC.
- Machine Operator at AW North Carolina
- Assembly Line Worker at GKN Driveline
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Manufacturing Technician, metal grinder and weld clean up. Multiple machine operator.
- Manufacturing Technician at Ferrum Technology
- Dishwasher/Busser at The Joel Palmer House
- Agricultural Worker at MONROVIA NURSERY
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Associates of applied science
Manufacturing Technician -Installing various components on motorized water pumps -Boxing and palletizing completed units for shipment.
- Manufacturing Technician at Grundfos Pumps
- Production Worker at Wawona Fronzen Foods
- Production Worker at Cargill Meat Solutions
- Gas Station Attendant and Cashier at ARCO Gas
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Additional Skills and Acheivements
My position as a Manufacturing Technician is to assemble quality parts in a timely fashion with safety being of the utmost importance.
- Manufacturing Technician at Shape Corporation
- Manufacturing Technician at ADAC Automotive
11 months at this Job
• Manufacturing technician work in a discrete manufacturing environment, run and maintain factory equipment and assembly processes, monitor and check the product quality and document results in strict adherence to protocols.
- Manufacturing Technician at IIVI OPTICAL SYSTEMS
- Optomertic technician at National Vision, Inc.
- Server at El Greco Pizza
- Treat team leader at Rita's Italian Ice
7 months at this Job
- Associates in Arts - Culture Science and Technology
Started as an assembler 2 and was able to move my way up to a Manufacturing Technician. I repair pcb's that are returned for warranty and non-warranty issues. I am comfortable conformal coating.
- Manufacturing Technician at Nortech Systems
- Asembler at TSE INC
- Dock Hand at Oak Island Resort
5 years, 10 months at this Job
Started as a temp through shape staffing and went on to become a Manufacturing Technician. then in may i started training to become a weld tech one
- Manufacturing Technician at Shape Corp
- laborer at Damage Restoration
- at Grand Rapids Controls Co
- Janitor at Grant Public Schools
8 months at this Job
- High school
Perform complex and varied mechanical and electromechanical assembly tasks - Use specialized testing devices and fixtures - Interact and collaborate with Engineering and Quality Assurance personnel - Communicate and coordinate with the Manufacturing Technician Leaders regarding specific production needs to ensure on-time delivery
- Manufacturing Technician at Cobham
- Foundry Leadman / Trainer / Finish Grinder "A" at TPI Arcade Inc
9 months at this Job
Manufacturing technician of high quality and quantity global products including vehicles and lithium ion batteries.
- Manufacturing Technician at Nissan Assembly Plant
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school