Manufacturing Technician (MPT) in both 1201/1202 and 1206 paint booth lines in Aisin Manufacturing Illinois. Handled that on top of OLT paperwork and responsibilities.
- Manufacturing Technician at Aisin Manufacturing Illinois
- Team Member at Aisin Manufacturing Illinois
- Store Manager at Vtronics
9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General Education
Responsible for successfully executing the front-line, well-defined tasks and activities in direct support of the assigned department's daily objectives and outputs. Operates production equipment used in the manufacture of optical fiber, performs data entry, provides administrative support, and updates documentation. Accountabilities
• Follows all safety, health and environmental procedures and actively participates in maintaining and improving department safety.
• Operates equipment used to produce, transport, test or measure quality, store, ship or otherwise handle optical fiber within the facility, or equipment used to support or maintain the facility infrastructure. Specific activities can include but are not limited to setups, cleans, monitors, loads/unloads raw materials, inspects, and/or audits. Required to annually recertify on job performance.
• Follows established procedures to monitor and maintain equipment used for raw material storage, raw material delivery to point of use, waste product collection, handling, storage and disposal in compliance with all air and water permits.
• Performs data entry for pertinent department or equipment information.
• Performs audits on data or processes within defined work function.
• Performs first level troubleshooting as defined by area documentation.
• Inspects and/or refurbishes equipment parts using well-defined procedures.
• Writes or updates documentation relevant to job or department activities.
• Performs general administrative support such as schedules of meetings, types, prepares presentation or supporting materials, copies, files, or performs receptionist activities.
• Monitors and replenishes inventory of supplies and parts pertinent to department; places orders to maintain inventory at specified levels.
• Trains new or less experienced department members on job functions using appropriate training documentation and procedures.
• Participates on project teams to either improve or introduce new processes and systems within department.
- MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN at MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN 1, CORNING INCORPORATED
- REFINERY TECHNICIAN at CARGILL INCORPORATED
- MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER at TRANSALE MANUFACTURING OF AMERICA
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- HS DIPLOMA
Manufacturing technician quality control micrometers use furnace operator
- Manufacturing Technician at Honeywell
- Manufacturing technician at Talesend
- Inspection quality control machine operator at Snelling Staffing
- Machine Operator at Avidd Niagara
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General
- None - General studies
As a Manufacturing Technician Oversees License (Australia) & experience of Forklift, Boom/Aerial Lift, Scissor lift
- Manufacturing Technician at VEHTK SYSTEMS INC
- Supervisor/Manager at QUAYCLEAN AUSTRALIA
- Service driver at CANNON HYGINE AUSTRLIA
5 months at this Job
- Advanced Diploma in Hospitality - Hospitality
- Bachelor of Arts degree
My position as a manufacturing technician consist of stamping auto parts as well as checking the quality of parts for any defects.
- Manufacturing Technician at Express Employment/Vehtek
- Cook at Shawn's Irish Tavern
- Administration Journeyman at United States Air Force
- Dishwasher at Shawn's Irish Tavern
1 year, 11 months at this Job
Manufacturing Technician 2017-Present
• Laser Operator
• Water Jet Operator
• Bus Punch Operator
• Successfully trained employees on CNC machines
• Able to do minor repairs and maintenance of the machines that I operate
- Manufacturing Technician at Powersecure
- Driver at Prestige Premier Group, Inc
- Host at Potawatomi Bingo Casino
- Electronic Devices Repair Specialist at United States Army Reserve
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Special Electronic Device Repair
Working as a Manufacturing Technician in ATTD on CCM, PEM, ITR and HPO tools, measuring and classifying production and DOEs
- Manufacturing Technician at Intel Co
- Manufacturing Technician at Intel Co
- Manufacturing Technician in ATTD on CSAM, PEM and HPO at Intel Co
- Engineer Technician at ATTD Q&R stress and CSAM laboratories
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Physics and Mathematics - Physics and Mathematics
Manufacturing Technician for a pharmaceutical company. Safety was highly stressed due to the environment of our work. As a technician I ran and operated large pharmaceutical equipment and bioreactors. While taking courses on proper Ergonomics and Saftey in an work environment.
- Manufacturing Technician at Abbvie
- Sales Associate at Party City Corporation
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Plumbing
- High school or equivalent
• Manufacturing technician work in a discrete manufacturing environment, run and maintain factory equipment and assembly processes, monitor and check the product quality and document results in strict adherence to protocols.
- Manufacturing Technician at IIVI OPTICAL SYSTEMS
- Optomertic technician at National Vision, Inc.
- Server at El Greco Pizza
- Treat team leader at Rita's Italian Ice
9 months at this Job
- Associates in Arts - Culture Science and Technology
Manufacturing Technician crafting waveguides and associated hardware related to microwave transmission. * Duties included induction brazing, pressure testing, acid/base cleaning, hand and machine fabrication, maintained/repaired, rebuilt shop equipment, fine measuring with micrometers, vernier calipers, dial indicators. * Worked with Brazing, Paint, Inspection, and Electrical departments to meet demands for quality and on-time delivery of our products.
- Manufacturing Technician at Space Machine and Engineering
- Self employed at Self employed
- Motorman, Chainhand at S.W. Jack Drilling
- Maintenance, Manufacturing Lead at Demarest Pallet
1 year at this Job
- - Outboard Electrical Diagnosis, Mechanical, Hydraulics
- - Outboard Engine Systems Diagnosis and Service