Develop TestStand sequences to communicate and test automotive products Support manufacturing equipment using data, diagrams and sequence analysis
- Manufacturing Test Engineer at Delphi Technologies
- Quality Control Technician at Thysennkrupp
- Electrical Engineering Student Co-op at Applied Engineering
- Project Partner Liason at EPICS- Purdue University
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
Developed an automated test system for Scanner and Point of Sale Fulfillment centers. Created and updated assembly processes for training and demonstration. Provided software programs, technical support for current models and participated in New Product Introduction program. Worked with Operation Program Managers and Quality Managers to ensure manufacturing schedule and quality. Received multiple quarterly awards for process improvements using Lean methodology.
- Manufacturing Test Engineer at NCR Corporation
- Manufacturing Test Engineer at Solectron Corporation
- Firmware Engineer at Universel Epsco, Inc
- Technician at Pump Measure Control, Inc
13 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering
• Interfaces with customers and test support via phone, email, and conferences.
• Implements Production Test Procedures (PTP) for complex satellite circuit boards.
• Creates and approves change orders MCOs, ECNs, and DCOs in Agile.
• Debugs and troubleshoots complex circuit boards with chip components and solid state relays.
• Accountable, manages and maintain standalone test fixtures and equipment.
• Provides process improvement recommendations for electrical testing and processes.
• Identifies and determines root causes of failures for FPGAs and CPLDs.
• Adheres to Statement of Work (SOP) and Process Instructions (PI).
• Executes Boundary Scan, Xilinx, and Lattice Programming modules, enters Flash scripts for PWAs.
- Manufacturing Test Engineer at SCI Technology, Inc
- Engineering Aide III at WestWind Technologies, Inc
- Project/Test Engineer at Tyonek Manufacturing Group, Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Mathematics
• Work with cross functional team to define and drive manufacturing test strategy, requirements and processes for NPI and production
• Develop test plans, test automation, test fixtures, test station designs and integrate them into the manufacturing flow
• Assemble, build and test hardware which involves x86 CPU, backplane Ethernet, DDR3/DDR4, PCIe interfaces with Linux tools
• Identify, isolate and debug Manufacturing defects for high speed Hardware design
• Identify test escapes in the automation and help augment them
• Enable Contract Manufacturer (CM) to perform board/functional tests by developing appropriate factory training and support program.
• Transition product testing to high volume production environment. Capture and record test result in database using test automation.
- Manufacturing Test Engineer at Xoriant Corporation
- Hardware Test Engineer at Javad EMS
- NPI Manufacturer Test Engineer at Kontron America
- Business Co-owner at
9 months at this Job
Supported the development of Gasoline Direct Injection High Pressure pumps by contributing in 3 areas:
• New Spill Valve Body Design to eliminate weld blow through rejects:
• Design special samples and fixtures
• Participate in weld development with ME team, validation testing and report out.
• Help manage Flame Ionization Detection test stand completion/correction:
• Work with test group to get test stand corrected & completed; Prove capability
• Demonstrate measurement on new Plunger Seal design
• Help with pump tear down analysis and reports
• Learn GDI pump by performing tear down, perform analysis of components
• Take photos of critical wear areas & create reports
- Manufacturing Test Engineer at Delphi Corporation
- Test Technician at Yoh
- Assembly Line Technician at Adecco
- Machine Operator at Career Start at Erdle
3 months at this Job
* Build, test and calibrate various prototype hardware such as LIDAR and Gyroscope for self-driving car project. * Work closely with manufacturing & mechanical engineers on failure analysis (FA) and Design of Experiments(DOE) studies to figure out root causes for functional issues on LIDAR and other support units * Debug and report issues on failed hardware and return from the field. * Communicate with hardware engineers to give feedback to improve fixtures design, manufacturability and performance of multiple modules. * Work with test engineers to evaluate tester hardware functionality and compatibility * Control and modify automated assembly machines to build high precision parts and troubleshoot any error * Strong understanding of optics from an assembly and troubleshooting standpoint
- Manufacturing Test Engineer at Waymo LLC via Adecco
- Mechanical Engineer at Meditab Software Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
• Provide support for new product development and current manufacturing products, including test equipment on the manufacturing floor and international vendors.
• Perform root cause analysis of failures in electrical and mechanical components.
• Identify opportunities to optimize the test process and test equipment for product reliability and cost reduction.
• Develop and implement automation processes for improvement of equipment performance and process capabilities to reduce costs while ensuring validation, including, developing and building test fixtures, writing code to reduce testing time, and training staff for new processes.
• Create and manage validation plans (IQ, OQ, PQ) including development, execution and validation reports, and ensure the validated tests meet the regulatory guidelines and established specifications.
• Coordinate with cross-functional teams to execute validation activities and provide support to the team to achieve project milestones. ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Maintained 97% on time delivery by building, validating, and deploying test equipment stations in-house and to Malaysian vendors to test the universal headpiece (UHP2.0, 3.0, and 3.0+) for cochlear implants.
• Decreased 1.5 mins in testing time per unit by developing and implementing a new automation test process to replace the current manual process of battery testing of the Naida sound processor.
- Manufacturing Test Engineer at Advanced Bionics LLC
- Biomedical Engineering Teaching Assistant at Cal State Long Beach
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Electrical Engineering / B.S. in Biomedical Engineering
• Design and build Test Stands to test precision valves and degassers for the medical industry
• Perform full qualification, IOQs, for all test systems.
• Software designs using Visual Studios C#, VB.net, VB6, Access and SQL Databases
• Excellent multitasking skills in dynamic manufacturing environment
• Complete experience from product inception to full manufacturing
- Sr Manufacturing Test Engineer at IDEX Corporation
- Test Engineer at United Technologies Aerospace System
- Design Engineer at TEGAL CORPORATION
- Manufacturing Engineer at TEGAL CORPORATION
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.S.E.E. - Electronics and Computers
- M.S.E.E. - microelectronics
Responsibilities Develop new test strategies, ECNs, NPI. Sustain Test Area for current testers based in PLC, HP, and NI technology. Accomplishments Design and develop Functional Test Equipment for Erie Process. Based in NI. Increasing productivity and better measurement system, accuracy and precise. Skills Used Electrical Knowledge, PLC programming and LabVIEW.
- Manufacturing Test Engineer at Schneider-Electric
- Test Engineer Lead & NPI Engineer at Invensys Controls
- Test Engineer Lead & Product Test Software Developer at VTI Technologies
- Manufacturing Technician at Zenith Electropartes de Matamoros
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- AC and Refrigeration Technician
In addition to my Manufacturing Test Engineer achievements (listed below), as Production Supervisor, I am responsible for scheduling production builds based on existing orders, sales forecasts and personnel availability; monitoring progress; managing electronics, fiber optics and assembly technicians; collaborating with purchasing and inventory control to ensure parts are on hand to meet production needs; changing schedules and assignments as demands and priorities continually change; communicating expectations based on policies and procedures and holding personnel accountable for their compliance and performance; ensuring production team has the necessary tools and equipment to meet production needs; appraising job results and conducting performance reviews.
- Manufacturing Test Engineer / Production Supervisor at LUNA INNOVATIONS, INC
- Manufacturing Test Engineer at LUNA INNOVATIONS, INC
- Test Engineer at BAKER HUGHES OPTICAL WELL MONITORING
- Passed Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer Exam at www.sqetraining.com
1 year, 2 months at this Job