• Troubleshooting, repair and installation of marine electric and electronic products for yachts and recreational crafts.
- Marine Electrician at A-ron Marine Service, LLC
- Marine Electrician at SeaForce IX, Inc
- Self Employed at Self Employed
- Electrical Manager at The Doma Group LLC
10 months at this Job
Project: New construction of nuclear powered aircraft carriers. Title: Marine electrician Duties: Supervise, Assist and mentor peers construct wireways, run cable, build foundation's and mount equipment, build stanchion's for various divisions of the electrical department's aboard ship. Shape up cable, terminate various types of cables, troubleshoot any issues.
- Lead marine electrician at Aerotek Recruiting & Staffing, NNS
- Exotic Connector Specialist/telecommunications at Austal Usa, LLC ship building
- Offhshore Drillers assistants leader man at Thompson Engineering
- Subsea tooling Tech at Oceaneering
3 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Graduated with a Certificate - SubSea Robotics and Technologies
• Read and interpret drawings and specifications to determine installation requirements
• Electrical trade mathematics and formulas in order to calculate voltage, amperes and resistance requirements
• Determine size and types of material, such as controls, switches, distribution panels, fuses, cable and conduit size, determining power source, etc.
• Read and interpret blueprints, sketches, written technical instructions and manuals
• Trouble shoot systems, and work closely with a senior electrician.
• Knowledge of hook up and installation of all marine electrical components.
- Marine Electrician at Amebay
- Marine Electrician at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Painter at Quality Coating
11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General Studies
• Building new ships
• All phases of hookup for cabinets, panels etc.
• Job ended due to completion.
- Marine Electrician at Halter Marine
- Owner/Proprietor at Gulf South Maintenance
- Marine Electrician at Trinity Marine
- Marine Electrician at Preferred Electric, Inc
8 months at this Job
- - General Division
installing temporary electrical services including power(440volts), and (115 volts to 220 volts services), also troubleshooting and repairing cables,plugs,breakers,and conducting safety walk thru for appropriate electrical conditions to ensure safety to personnel working on all circuits.
- Marine Electrician at Charter marine
- Solar electrican at Hard Hat, Inc
- Electrician at HardHat Workforce Solutions LLc.
- aircraft mechanic/electrician at URS CORPORATION
2 years at this Job
- NONE - NONE
• Examined and repaired or replaced wiring equipment or fixtures, using testing devices
• Mega tested ships entire electrical circuitry verifying cable insulation resistance
• Diagnosed and replaced faulty systems or parts, using hand held test devises
• Prepared wire circuit mapping of wiring or equipment
• Installed several new electrical circuits from main panel to circuit load
- Marine Electrician at Thunderbolt Marine Inc
- Dive Service Technician, Retail, Dive Operations at Dolphin Dive Center
- Systems Administrator Principal at University of Georgia
- Operations Manager at Transcend Communications, Inc
1 month at this Job
- BBA - Business Administration
- AAT Degree, Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
Installed and replaced numerous electrical circuits/systems for the fishing fleet of Trident Seafoods, including complete wheel house rebuilds.
- Marine Electrician at Delta Marine Electric
- Server/ Bartender at Lone Mountain Ranch
- Special Events/Mountain Rehab at Snow King Mountain
- Bartender/Bar back at Prep Bar
3 years, 2 months at this Job
Termination of control boxes on Alaska fish processing vessel for eastern ship building.
- Marine Electrician at FOGAB Marine Services
- Maintenance Electrician at Ameriforce
- Marine Electrician at SUBSEA7 FPLV
- Marine Electrician at Bank Electric
1 month at this Job
- High school
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
• Accounted for more than $500,000 in deployable and installation equipment.
• Reviewed disciplinary and other adverse actions and made successful recommendations.
• Conducted monthly and annual inventories for an inventory totaling $1.2 million.
• Supervised and improvised construction projects.
• Supported senior ranking officials in logistic decision making.
• Performed as a fire team member during situational training exercises and all infantry dismounted battle drills.
• Documented and processed classified materials.
• Prepared documents for destruction.
• Communicated urgent orders and directions effectively to a team of 15-20 personnel.
• Completed military training that accumulated 5 college credits.
• Deployed and helped provide 2,300 hours of support to Operation Inherent Resolve.
• Provided support to air traffic control towers that coordinated allied aircraft to target and neutralize enemy insurgencies.
• Provided armed security at an established fob with top secret intelligence and more than $2 million worth of equipment.
• Planned and carried out effectively tasks given by senior enlisted.
• In command of 15-30 Marines in Garrison and forward deployed.
• Trained in firearms handling and marksmanship.
• Trained in Marine Corps Martial Arts and obtained a green belt.
• Maintained all categories of utility gear (military and civilian type). Supervisor: Gunnery Sergeant Carrillo, (843) 694-4945 Okay to Contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Enlisted Marine Electrician at United States Marine Corps
- Cook and Crew Trainer at McDonald's
4 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Marine Electrician at Sound Service Marine
- Team member at Jamba juice
3 months at this Job