factor maintenance, Oiler, assistant marine engineer
- Assistant marine engineer at Iquique fisheries llc
- Laborer at
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Boise state university - Electrical
● Consistent top performer with about 6 years of experience in marine field.
● Sailing experience as Marine Engineer Officer.( container and bulk carrier)
● Certified engine room watch keeper under STCW 2010 holding Indian COC(MEO class 4).
● Proficient in testing and troubleshooting marine equipment’s.
● Thorough understanding of marine systems aiding to its repair and maintenance.
● Hands on experience on workshop repair processes.
● In depth knowledge and application of companies ISM standards and policies.
● Good technical, analytical and presentation skills. Capable of working under challenging timelines with a forward focus on goals and accomplishment
- Marine Engineer at Anglo Eastern Ship Management
- Third Engineer at ANGLO EASTERN SHIP MANAGEMENT
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- G.M.E - MARINE ENGINEER
- Bachelor Of Engineering - Mechanical
Operated heavy equipment vehicles dozers, forklifts, and backhoe.
● In charge of other marines during working hours.
● Obedient to all orders and finished tasks without complaints.
- Marine Engineer at U.S Marine
- Tea Maker at Health Aid Kombucha
- Loader/Unloader/Sorter at Chartwell Staffing Solutions
- Cashier at California Fish Grill
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Provide marine expertise for the development of vacuum insulated cryogenic fuel tanks for use new ship construction and propulsion conversion projects.
• Define marine design and manufacturing requirements as specified by major class society rules, USCG Regulations and IMO IGF/IGC code. Coordinate completion of the design package and make formal submittals to the cognizant class and marine Administration.
• Develop conceptual designs and pro forma outlines to support the US and Global sales staff. Evaluate RFP documents and provide technical response and system concepts.
• Lead the engineering effort to design standardized marine system modules to be completed manufactured, assembled and tested in the factory to minimize installation time and cost in the shipyard.
- MARINE ENGINEER at Taylor Wharton
- NAVAL ARCHITECT/ SENIOR STAFF MECHANICAL ENGINEER at Lockheed Martin Corp
- PROJECT ENGINEER at Richard L. Sensenig Company
- Senior Project Engineer (Contract) at BBA Non Wovens
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- M.S. - Ocean Engineering
- B.S.E. - Naval Architecture
my responsibilities include installation on vessels, installation of custom docks, sea walls and boat lifts. I am familiar with heavy equipment such as backhoes, front end loaders, skid steers and genie lifts.
- marine engineer at NELSON MARINE CONSTRUCTION
- at GROUNDS CARE CREW LEADER SHELL POINT RETIREMENT COMMUNITY
- GENERAL LANDSCAPE TECHNICIAN FLORIDA EVERGREEN at RESTAURANT ATTENDANT FORT MYERS ALE HOUSE
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
• Conducted engineering and design of equipment including, Winches, tow pins, Stern gates for major marine customers
• Created and developed rough design concepts for clients prior to formal design and determining final requirements
• Prepared assembly drawings, material lists in support of projects
• Trained and mentored junior engineers and reviewed their designs to ensure cohesive design and ease of build
• Presented preliminary and final designs to stakeholders electronically and in person
• Documented existing shipboard systems for conversion
- Marine Engineer at Kraftmar Design Services
- Lead Engineer at Kvichak Marine
- Engineer/Department Manager at Hamilton Jet Inc.
- Marine Engineer at NC Machinery Co.
9 years, 11 months at this Job
- BS - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- - Engineering
•Responsibilities are power plant management, maintenance, and repairs at sea when required on diesel powered ocean going tank vessels.
•Familiar with Wartsila heavy/duel fuel engines, Alfa Laval purification plants, and Cummins generator power systems.
• Order and inventory parts and materials needed for vessel operations.
•Chief engineer on ocean going tugs for Cowley Marine Services in Lake Charles, LA.
• Provided on site management construction of tank ships in San Diego, CA to insure quality standards were met.
- LICENSED MARINE ENGINEER at CROWLEY MARITIME
- MANAGER/LEAD FIELD TECHNICIAN III at SIMMAX ENERGY INC
- FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN II at BAY CITY ELECTRIC INC
- FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN III at AMERADA HESS (MICROGEN)
11 years at this Job
- Associates of Science - Diesel Technology
- Associates of Arts
• Conducted molasses cargo discharges utilizing pumps power by on-ship hydraulics
• Design, fabrication, installation and repair of molasses discharge pumping equipment and thermal oil heater systems
• Coatings and Corrosion Control in Marine Environment
• Used the ships hydraulic and steam systems to power pumps and heat exchangers
• Continuously adjust parameters to prevent unnecessary complications and optimize working rates
• Utilized heat exchangers to maintain an appropriate temperature in water-reactive cargo
• Coordinate with onsite team and crew to complete jobs safely, efficiently and quickly
• Updated paperwork hourly to ensure proper documentation is up-to-date and procedures are being executed at the correct check points
- Contract Marine Engineer at Mac Engineering
- Research Specialist at Texas A&M University Corpus Christi
- Thermal Systems Design Grader at Texas A&M University – Corpus Christi
- AutoCAD Grader at Texas A&M University Corpus Christi
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Chemistry
- Marine engineer at arab bridge maritime
- Marine Technician at arab bridge maritime
5 years at this Job
- COC - Marine engineer
- Some college
operate and maintain all mechanical systems on ocean-going merchant ships
- Marine Engineer at various US-flag cargo ships
- Owner at That Garage on West Street, Inc.
28 years, 11 months at this Job
- A.A. - General Studies