im Mohamed Salah Mohamed i have bachelor degree in marine engineering .. have 3rd marine engineer certificate i worked before at Arab maritime petroleum transport company (a.m.p.t.c) have tanker experience,worked also at Marine institute in jeddah for year as marine engineer lecturer have all certificates of competency and ready any time. my no is 00201011427323 or 00966543894950
- Trainee Marine Engineer at A.M.P.T.C
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marine Engineering
• Work on the Bering Sea completing 65-day contracts, at 7 days a week, with a minimum of 16 hours per day, carrying out critical functions necessary for vessels sea-worthiness and crew's safety
• Maintain and service vessels propulsion system, generators, hydraulics, pumps, electrical components, and refrigeration
• Isolate system malfunctions and perform corrective repairs
• Part of essential crew tasked with emergency response to ammonia leak, fire outbreak, water breach, man-over-board, and injured personnel
• Provide bi-daily reports and updates to chief engineer, captain, and first mate
- Marine Engineer at Iquique U.S., LLC
- IT Technician at Epsilon-Inc
- Carpenter/Foreman at
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Computer Information Systems
•Responsibilities are power plant management, maintenance, and repairs at sea when required on diesel powered ocean going tank vessels.
•Familiar with Wartsila heavy/duel fuel engines, Alfa Laval purification plants, and Cummins generator power systems.
• Order and inventory parts and materials needed for vessel operations.
•Chief engineer on ocean going tugs for Cowley Marine Services in Lake Charles, LA.
• Provided on site management construction of tank ships in San Diego, CA to insure quality standards were met.
- LICENSED MARINE ENGINEER at CROWLEY MARITIME
- MANAGER/LEAD FIELD TECHNICIAN III at SIMMAX ENERGY INC
- FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN II at BAY CITY ELECTRIC INC
- FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN III at AMERADA HESS (MICROGEN)
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Science - Diesel Technology
- Associates of Arts
Maintenance and repair on a towboat
- Marine Engineer at Kirby Inland Marine
- Marine Engineer at
11 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school - Basic
- Some college
I have a lot of passion in mechanical engineering my best job done always
- Marine Engineer at Global Logistics &commodities
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marine Engineering
Supervisor responsible for control room operations onboard a 7th generation drillship (11 kV, 49.5 MW plant). Monitor, control and operate plant systems. Interpret, prioritize and address machinery/plant alarms, shutdowns and faults. Maintain power generation, propulsion and auxiliary systems and equipment. Commission new systems and equipment. Actively participates in safety culture, company policy and drills.
- MARINE ENGINEER, ROWAN COMPANIES at USCG LICENSED 2nd Assistant Engineer
- DESIGNATED DUTY ENGINEER at USCG LICENSED D.D.E.
- ASSISTANT ENGINEER at COMPASS ROSE MARINE
- Non-Commissioned Officer at U.S. ARMY
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
• Ensure operational readiness and availability of an ocean going Federal Government Research Ship engaged in scientific research of fisheries, ocean habitat, and oceanographic scientific research. The ship has 2 propulsion Z drives, a bowthruster, a diesel main propulsion engine and a dynamic positioning system.
• Responsible for all maintenance and operations of all shipboard equipment, systems, and Engineering Division personnel. Developed a critical spare parts listing and stocked these items for shipboard use.
• Ensure that all ship repairs and refits are completed in accordance with American Bureau of Shipping, United States Code of Federal Regulations, and Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) standards.
• Awarded NOAA Marine Operations Center (Atlantic) Employee of the Year for 2005.
- Chief Marine Engineer at National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Manager, Technical & Service Operations at Lee Technologies Group, Inc
- Senior Project Manager (Mid-Atlantic Region) at Lee Technologies Group, Inc
- Commissioning Specialist/Technical Operations at Lee Technologies Facility Wide Services, Inc
15 years, 11 months at this Job
- A.A - Liberal Arts
• Modeled extensively in Rhino, AutoCAD, SolidWorks and CADMATIC
• Composed a variety of technical documents and reports
• Sized equipment and designed systems using heat transfer, electrical and fluid dynamics principles
• Interpreted mechanical and electrical schematics
• Surveyed ships with 3D scanning technology and photography
- Marine Engineer at Glosten
- Student Assistant III at University of Washington Transportation Service
- Gas Systems Engineering Intern at Puget Sound Energy
- Student Engineer at Snohomish County PUD
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
• Conducted gas turbine control equipment commissioning for multiple naval platforms through entire process of factory acceptance to module packaging and concluding with final shipboard commissioning
• Development of gas turbine control equipment test plans as per customer design requirements
• Conducted gas turbine familiarization training to naval crews - both shipboard and in classroom
• Revision of equipment technical manuals based off customer feedback
• Development of technical bulletins for previously delivered products
• Development of equipment technical manuals in accordance with naval specifications
• Customer liaison at Lockheed Martin to facilitate completion of outstanding tasks for LCS 1 & 3 vessels
- Senior Marine Engineer at Equipment Testing / Commissioning - Rolls-Royce Marine North America
- Marine Engineer at Maintenance Engineering - Seaworthy Systems, Inc
- Junior Marine Engineer at Band, Lavis & Associates
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marine Engineering / Nautical Science
Have worked Container ships to Tug boats With extensive shipyard time as well as underway time.
- Marine Engineer at MEBA
- Chief Engineer at Crowley Marine Services
13 years, 10 months at this Job
- Calhoon - Marine Engineering