I am a member of Boat Surveyors for New Jersey. I have been trained by the USCG National Marine Surveyors. I work with boat owners, marinas, insurance agencies and adjustors. Perform onsite boat surveys. Prepare full written reports including photo documentations to be used for value estimates for sales and insurance purposes. Strong relationships with area retail marine supply chains and excellent knowledge of marine products including navigational equipment, engines, paint and coatings. Accomplishments: Business Growth; 53% locally annually since opening in 2002.
- Certified Marine Surveyor - President at Sea Sharp Marine Surveyor Inc
- National Sales Manager - Eastern Region at Panasonic Battery Division
- at Panasonic Battery Division
16 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - applied science
Avalon Marine Services- All facets of marine repair with an emphasis on customer
service (15yrs and current)
● Sundance Yachts- Marine Surveying and complete installs(2yrs)
- Marine surveyor at Avalon Marine Services
1 year at this Job
• marine surveyor
• cargo surveyor
• cargo inspection
• draft survey
• bunker survey
• damage survey
- SENIOR MARINE SURVEYOR at US MARINE SURVEY
- CLASS/R.O SURVEYOR at OMCS CLASS
- OPERATION MANAGER /DPA /CSO at FLAMA MARITIME
3 months at this Job
- - Marine Transportation
- - Vessel Electronic and Communications
Providing various companies in the maritime industry with marine surveying services for shipment inspection including grain, steel, wood, container fruits and vegetables.
- Marine Surveyor at MER Maritime Group, LLC
- Business Development Manager at G. M. McCrossin Constructors
- Business Development Manager / Project Manager / Project Superintendent at Moretrench American Corporation
- Vice-President / Managing Partner at Diamond Drilling Company
at this Job
- - Economics & English
I provide continuous technical inspections for the customer and apply it to the customer needs, the customer being the Army Watercraft Units I support. I do this by monitoring day by day all the systems that sustain each craft. The Watercrafts are big floating facilities. The Inspections are done by utilizing the Department of the Army 2404 (DA 2404) and applicable technical manuals, surveillance of designated Watercraft to include operating all equipment to appropriately document and report vessel associated components condition. I identify and appropriately document all inspections, certifications and repairs required by maintaining historical data; perform workload allocation and balancing between field and sustainment requirements; provide detailed inspections and technical information to provide assistance in developing specifications to include modifications and a Service Life Extension on the crafts. While inspecting I am required at times to access and enter confined spaces, such as voids. I perform technical assistance and quality assurance on maintenance actions; enter appropriate data and information into the Fleet Logistics Management System and the Standard Army Maintenance System. I provide monthly reports on the condition of all crafts and outline deficiencies, level of repair and actual level making the repair, including completion dates. I support the Watercraft Inspection Branch (WIB) on any assistance or requirement that is needed during OCCM, warranty repairs, technical inspections, ship checks and to be available as needed. I work unsupervised and am responsible for identifying the condition, repair and reporting on the following Army Watercrafts through constant inspection and component exercise; 274' Logistic Support Vessel, 314' Logistic Support Vessel, 128' Ocean Going Large Tugs, 120 Ton 200' x 80' Floating Cranes, 59' Inner coastal Small Tugs, 174' Ocean Going Landing Crafts, 74' Inner coastal Medium Landing Crafts, 185,000 gallon Fuel Barges and two Cargo Barges. Propulsion Units and Power Generation equipment that I work with daily are; Electromotive Diesels, Caterpillar, Detroit, Cummins Diesels and related fuel oil systems. I oversee any contracted work that may be required, provide access to the craft, power and energizing systems as needed by the contractors, government or Army providing studies, updates, MWO's or repairs and replacements. I ensure equipment and system compliance with Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA), Army Watercraft Systems (AWS), Tank and Automotive Command (TACOM) and the applicable Code of Federal Regulations (CFR's), Technical Bulletins and Technical Manuals. I travel to the shipyards for arrival trials and final sea trials prior to the crafts returning to the owning unit after the On Condition Cyclic Maintenance (OCCM) has been completed. I provide hundreds of pictures of the crafts prior to arriving, during and post OCCM to the Units and retain copies of all pictures and post OCCM technical inspections. I am onboard for Sea Trials as another set of eyes and if the unit fails to provide a representative to ensure the craft is Fully Mission Capable (FMC) prior to being returned to the owning Units and to alert the government surveyor of any potential issues. I review all shipyard contracts if a suspected warranty concern arises and for compliance and process any and all warranty work that needs to be completed, this includes inspecting all (OCCM) repairs for proper operation, application and serviceability during the 90day warranty period. While overseeing all of the warranty repairs, I provide assistance as needed onboard the craft while the repairs are being completed by the shipyard and ensure that a quality repair/service is being completed. I provide technical assistance to the Full Time Unit Support (FTUS), Unit members and Chain of Command as needed. I am an integral part and included in all tours given and provided to the Pentagon, Tank and Automotive Command, US Army Reserve Command, Naval Sea Systems Command, and the Units Chain of Command for technical advice, system, component operation and capabilities. I attend all Area Maintenance Support Activity (AMSA) safety and maintenance meetings and comply with the (AMSA's) safety Standing Operating Procedure (SOP). I provide input to the AMSA and the FTUS that attend the maintenance meeting as a line by line account of all work order status is presented and open for discussion. I organize, provide and assist with Ship Visits for any shipyards bidding on Cyclic Maintenance for any of the watercraft fleet. I am well versed and submit online Product Quality Deficiency Reports (PQDR's) and Equipment Improvement Reports (EIR's) on all effected watercraft, watercraft systems and components. Much of what I submit provides the Army with what It needs to make needed changes or repairs to defective systems, systems that need improving on components or the craft itself. These reports help to make the watercrafts operate more efficiently and address any safety or seaworthy issues that could be devastating to the craft or crew. I assist as needed when Product Development Army Watercraft Systems (PDAWS) scheduled visits to investigate the PQDR's or EIR's I or others have submitted. I am onboard to assist while the repairs or modifications are being completed. I submit trouble tickets with pictures for all craft C4I bridge equipment , radio and different types of communication equipment issues and am available to assist with craft access and energize system as needed when the C4I contractor arrives to make the needed repairs, replacements or adjustments. I sign off on the tickets as the repairs are completed and provide the FTUS with all of the paperwork. I work daily to provide the best possible service to the Unit and their crafts to help prevent mission failure and to keep the craft and crew safe at all times.
- Marine Surveyor at Month Year - Month Year , Company, Labor Category
- Marine Maintenance Officer at 949th Transportation Company
- Chief Engineering Officer at 949th Transportation Company
- at US Army South Command
7 years, 4 months at this Job
• Provided emergency supervisory response to maritime incidents on independent basis primarily on the inland rivers of the United States
• Handled all aspects of the maritime casualties to mitigate loss
• Achieved positive results in all situations
• Provided oversight for owners of new vessel construction
• Prepared specifications and solicited bids for repair of marine vessels
• Performed multiple appraisals of vessels and marine facilities within the United States and Europe.
- Independent Marine Surveyor at MERRILL MARINE SERVICES, INC
- Office Manager at H. A. Stockmann Lumber Company
35 years, 6 months at this Job
Perform and report on routine surveys of marine vessels to verify compliance with applicable Rules and Regulations.
● Engage with clients such as owner's representatives, port engineers, and shipyard representatives to resolve problems.
- Marine Surveyor I at Seattle Port Office
- Rotational Engineer, Aspire Program at
- Student Tutor, School of Engineering & Applied Sciences at Washington University
- Chemistry Research Assistant, Natural Sciences Collegium at Eckerd College
4 months at this Job
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering - Harold P. Brown Engineering Fellowship Recipient
- B.S. in Physics - Physics
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE - SHORE BASED:
Atlantic Surveyors Pvt Ltd, Karachi, Pakistan April 2016 till November 2017
Core Job Responsibilities
• In charge of Marine operation
• Delegating personnel and monitoring performance linked to Loss Assessment of claims involving general merchandise.
• Assisting underwriters for general average claims.
• Acting as business development officer for promoting business in way of communicating with clients abroad as well as inland.
• Providing Marine warranty services for claim handling agent overseas like WK Webster UK, Braemer Germany.
• Handling and assisting P&I Club and hull and machinery organization in way of loss prevention exercise and claims happened due to perils at sea.
• Providing services for port captain for various shipping companies overseas, assisting and advising their shipping manager for smooth operation.
• Training and development of skills of employees related to oil and gas sector.
- Marine Surveyor/Consultant at A Master Mariner
- Assisting under writers at Bureau Veritas, Dammam, KSA
- Branch/Operations Manager at Atlantic Surveyors
- Marine Surveyor at Al-Bawardi Marine Survey, Dammam, KSA
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate of achievement - Nautical Science
Virginia, USA. http://www.sinotechmarine.com/
- Independent Marine Surveyor at Sinotech Marine Corporation (HK) Ltd
- Part time consultant at Photo-Vision International
- at Marine Oil Skimmer
- Chief Marine Engineer at Rawabi Valianze offshore Co
9 months at this Job
- Ph.D. degree - Marine Environment Protection
- Marine Surveyor at Class IBS
- Chief operating officer at Asia Oil Terminal (Singapore)
- carriers, container ships, ISM and ISPS Certified Auditor at Lloyd's Class
- Technical Manager/Technical Superintendent at MAG Shipping
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering