• Manage validation of new security information and send out reports for several clients day-to-day, while researching and resolving any arising issues in a methodical and timely manner.
• Analyze, validate, and standardize data for new client intake by interfacing with internal and external teams, to meet project deadlines.
• Led the research and implementation of holiday schedules for foreign exchanges for 2018, allowing APX to accordingly handle market data on holidays, preventing data issues for clients.
• Validated market data automation for a client pre- and post-upgrade to provide an issue-free upgrade.
• Headed the upgrade of APX client environments to reflect new 2018 GICS Industry Group and Sector changes, while managing to successfully limit issues with the upgrade, for a seamless transition for clients.
• Received several positive reviews from clients on promptness of issue resolution and explanations thereof.
- Market Data Analyst at SS&C Advent
- Medical Equipment Project at The University of Georgia
- Undergraduate Research Assistant at The University of Georgia
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biomedical Engineering
· Work with our Vendor Management to ensure proper tracking of product usage and billing, and contract adherence on all levels. · Manage Market Data Financial Inventory Tracking System (FITS) including creation of customized reporting when needed · Reconciliation of Market Data Billing accounts including month end close process to ensure all Market Data spend is accurate (Recon of monthly General Ledgers, Use Inventory & other control reports) · Work directly with Accounts Payable and Finance division to ensure all Market Data invoices are reconciled and paid timely
- Market Data Analyst at State street
- Accounting Intern - Cullen at Murphy and Co
- Financial Services/Intern at ROXBURY CENTER FOR FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT
- Sales Associate at FINISH LINE
11 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Accounting and Forensic Accounting
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting and Finance
· Update some of CRSP financial databases (stock, bond, and REITs) · Perform financial research to correct data outliers, identified in update procedures and historical research. · Research topics in SEC filings, corporate actions, exchanges, and other resources to cross-validate information. · Develop SAS & SQL queries to filter, modify and verify data in databases. · Collaborate and coordinate with managers, project leaders and client services during update process. · Analyze and record corporate actions (spin-offs, mergers, acquisitions, rights issues, etc.) in databases. · Assist with ensuring data and database integrity and quality.
- Market Data Analyst at Chicago Booth - Center for Research in Security Prices (CRSP)
- Division Manager at Central Bank of the Dominican Republic
- Professor of Statistics at International Business School
- Risk and Research analyst at Superintendence of Securities of the Dominican Republic
3 years at this Job
- Pass level 1 of the CFA program
- Graduate Certificate - Applied Statistics
- Master of Arts - Applied Economics
- Bachelor of Business Administration
• Provided internal support to Investment Professionals, with financial information provided by third party sources
• Helped to create an internal newsletter providing new software upgrades, offerings and trainings, as well as group specific projects, organized with the help of department heads
- Market Data Analyst at S&P Global Markets
- Market Data Analyst at State Street Global Advisors
- Market Data Business Analyst at Evergreen Investment
- Account Executive at Reuters America, Inc
2 years at this Job
- B.S. in Communications - Communications
• Sole proprietor (Acting Analyst) of the company (distributor of Laerdal Medical products).
• Company recorded 28% profit in the first year.
- Market Data Analyst at Heart Care Solutions
- Business Development Manager at Hospicon
- Modality Manager at Draeger Medical India
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Diploma - Business Analytics
- - Engineering
Intellectually curious self-starter. Winning mentality and proven track record of growing business through proactive client outreach to source opportunity and report back to business management Excellent verbal and written communication skills, professional poise, judgment and a willingness to constantly maintain an educated perspective on the marketplace Experience with JIRA, Sharepoint, Onyx Citrix, Sales Mechanix, ServiceNow, Cisco, Polar, Feedmon, Twiki, Bomgar, SSO, Connection Manager, Workspace, FactSet, Horizon, Pulse, TightVNC, etc... Provide quality data and analytical research tools for ICE/NYSE clients, employees, and other key stakeholders Ability to judge the appropriate way to communicate business propositions to a wide range of audiences Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools for collection and organization of a large data sets. Publish multiple educational documents in SharePoint to maintain positive collaboration within our company Plan and host global division conferences with ICE/NYSE management and executive clients (Webex) Present key features of ICE applications such as ICE Connect, NYSE Connect, Market Q, FutureSource, Esignal Support proactive troubleshooting for Multinational Commodity Traders and Investment Banks Establish and Maintain strong relationships with Product Development, Market Supervision, and System Operations to serve as the voice of the customer internally and drive quality resolution of issues
- Market Data Analyst at Intercontinental Exchange
- Market Data Analyst at Independent
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor in Business Administration - Finance
- Associate - Business Administration
• Accessed and organized stock market data to spot patterns and trends to extrapolate into the future
• Developed and implemented market scanner criteria
• Generated daily reports
- Securities Market Data Analyst at Dalotek Corporation
- SAS/SQL Programmer (Contractor) at The Walt Disney Company
- Internet Marketing Consultant at Dalotek Corporation
- SAS/SQL Programmer (Contractor) at The Walt Disney Company
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- BS - Management/Marketing
- AS - Computer Science
• Annotation and analysis of large sets of trading and market data for software / Artificial Intelligence creation
• Compilation and refinement of trading terms and guidelines for fluid analysis of trader/broker conversation
• Creation of automated classifications of financial/economic news and conversations for the Bloomberg Terminal
- Market Data Analyst at Bloomberg L.P
- Sales Data Analyst/ Sales Associate at Pelican Outdoor Products, Inc
- Sales Operations Intern at Integra LifeSciences
- Digital Development Intern at Today's Business Marketing Agency
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Finance - Finance
Market Data Analyst Intern
• Managed grassroots marketing team by scheduling, communicating, and assigning activities as required.
• Collaborated with other interns to produce and complete special projects according to designated deadlines.
• Facilitated program reporting, database management and internal communications as directed by supervisory and higher management.
• Designed and created Excel database to generate reports for presentation to managerial personnel.
• Extracted, tracked and compiled campus visitation data; analyzed surveys to generate reports.
- Summer Intern at Prairie View A&M University
- Summer Intern at Hilltop Securities
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting - Accounting
Utilization Management Dept.
• Work with business program development team to manage and monitor performance of the Enrollment Service and Cal MediConnect Program.
• Support daily business and enrollment operations for Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug plan (MAPD) and Medicare-Medicaid plan (MMP) product lines.
• Assist with the development of Care1st's new programs and produce lines.
• Utilize objective data analysis to perform program performance assessments and identify opportunities for operational improvement.
• Ensure that Care1st programs efficiently and effectively comply with regulatory requirements and meet Care1st's goals.
- UM Senior Data Analyst at Utilization Management Dept
- Database Management Marketing Consultant at UnitedHealth Group
- Project Analyst at Edison International
- Business Analyst at Edison International
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Management Information Systems
- Certification - Project Management
- Bachelor of Science - Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science - Finance and Real Estate