Similarity based anomaly detection in equity time series data: Created a method to reduce the number of False Positives while detecting anomalous stock prices every day using time series clustering approach.
• Supported the Market Data Analyst Team by aiding in tasks such as data sourcing, cleaning, loading, and processing.
• Developed and Improved QA scripts using statistical and machine learning techniques for Time Series belonging to equities and funds in an Agile environment to improve data quality (Python, R).
• Understand the ETL process for data sources such as Reuters Datascope, Eikon, Lipper, etc.
• Communicate with data providers and customer service to resolve issues regarding data coverage and validity.
- Market Data Analyst Intern at MSCI
- Computer Aided Design Intern at Design Cell
- Engineering Intern CCE (R&D) South at VRF HVAC
7 months at this Job
- Master's - Data Science and Analytics
- Master's - Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
Performed quantitative and qualitative market analysis analyzing win loss ratios and binary options strategies for cloud-based Revenue Management Software companies. While working as a marketing data analyst I learned how to use Salesforce as well as became proficient in creating formulas and using Microsoft Excel.
- Market Data Analyst at Velociti Partners, Inc.
- Head Swim Coach at Springwood Swim Club
- Intern Engineer at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
- Collect market and sales information through a variety of internal and external sources. - Translate information into useful, compelling data visualization and charts using Tableau - Collaborate with other functional teams to understand the impact of analysis across multiple areas of the business - Assist with data analysis and ad hoc reporting by writing SQL queries in MySQL
- Market Data Analyst Intern at ALICE
- Marketing Data Analyst Intern at LeanPath
- Consulting Intern at LightBlue Environmental Consulting Co., Ltd
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Hospitality Management
- - Querying Relational Databases
• Conducted daily activities of processing, loading and exporting of large amount of sales data using Excel
• Created detailed pivot tables, charts and reports while building in-depth analysis and translated the analysis into marketing insights
• Collaborated closely with marketing team and sales team to incorporate data-driven insights into future advertisement, content strategy and sales performance
• Conducted market research on consumer behavior, market trends and opportunities as part of business reviews and analysis
- Market Data Analyst Intern at Bright Dairy & Food Co., Ltd
- Corporate Finance Intern at CHINA CITIC BANK SHENYANG Branch
11 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Business
- Bachelor's - Statistics
• Develop integrated system to analyze and forecast revenue data from company's partners to gain deeper strategic insights; increased the return on invested capital by 9-10% and improved the sales between 2-4%.
• Evaluate consumer preference, product pricing, behavior, product competition, and buying habits to determine and make recommendations on the potential market in United States and Canada; improve the accuracy of analysis by 18-20% using regression method to forecast future trends.
• Develop product and market strategy in setting the benchmark and compensation benefit to improve the sales; increase the sales in Southern California Region by 5-8% and implements this strategy to other regions.
• Identify and analyze up-sell and cross-sell opportunities for marketing and sales campaign development; improve the relevancy and sales opportunities using controlled group testing and behavior analysis.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams in Finance, Production, and Field team members to support account management team by providing quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Market Data Analyst at Kikka
- Pricing Analyst at Kikka
- Data Analyst (Senior Statistics Project) at Helpiz
- Statistician (Internship) at Siloam Hospital Group
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Statistics
• All reporting regarding savings and the benefits we provide to our clients.
• Coordinate projects to ensure timely completion.
• Establish pricing for a variety of positions and markup categories.
• Research market data pertinent to specific industries and what may be affecting them. This research is gathered quarterly and presented to top stakeholders.
• Any specialized reporting needs requested by the client.
• Implemented new software and conducted training needs.
• Create reports for any requested metrics within the program.
- Pricing/Market Data Analyst at Guidant Global Staffing - Impellam Group
- Pricing/Master Data Analyst at Armada Supply Chain Solutions
- Re-Distribution Coordinator at Armada Supply Chain Solutions
- Logistics Analyst at Armada Supply Chain Solutions
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Economics - Skills and Projects
Responsible for managing hotel's overseas relationship with China. Liaison between local and online travel agencies (such as Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com) to develop highest reach to the Chinese Market. Information gathering, Data Analytics & market research on competitive room rates for the US Market as well as the Chinese Market. Notable Achievements & Projects: ◆ Project leader in researching foreign market click rates on property website. Report seasonal peaks in interest using Google Analytic. ◆ Generate interest and bookings from overseas clients with sales and discounts directly targeting their market and time periods of interest. ◆ POS Integration: Lead the successful transition of a Cloud Hotel POS systems using RoomMaster system. Allowing the operations to increase efficiency by 30% by having a universal and real-time price updating system. ◆ Improve current business and operational processes by automating Daily Income and shift spreadsheets via Microsoft Excel
- Customer Market Data Analyst at Flushing Central Hotel
- Markets Operations Analyst at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing & Statistics
for Bloomberg market data system with connectivity to 100's of exchanges.. Worked on various feeds for NYINDX, CHICAGO Market Exchange (CME), SOUTH AMERICA- CHILE, BRAZIL, ARGENTINA for market data analysis, pricing issues, Close of business market data issues. Worked on exchange connectivity with FIX, Fast FIX, multicast, TCP connection, Web services. Design and development in C++, multi-threaded or Python.
● L3 support for Bloomberg parsers.
● Design and develop parsers for Bloomberg market data systems for Nyindx, ARCA, Chile, Argentina, Jamaica in C++ multi-threaded or in Python or Java.
● Port all parsers from Sun OS to Linux Operating System.
● Market data support for bug fixes, router upgrade, configuration changes, queue synchronization.
● Bug fixes for market data errors to synchronize with exchange, fix for pricing issues, post market analysis.
● Upgrade all Python parsers to 3.6 Version. Support for web service retries to enhance Python parsers.
- Market data analyst at Bloomberg
- trading partner at Bank Of America
- Scheduler at Brown Brothers Harriman
- at Bloomberg
9 months at this Job
Apr’04 – May’07 Worked as Market Researcher from April 04 to December 04 and was subsequently promoted to Market Analyst - Fundamental Research with Reuters India Private Limited, Bangalore (Currently Thomson Reuters) Responsibilities included - Maintain Financial Database of Global corporations in the Reuters modules for Financial Reporting purpose - Maintained database of Reuters Knowledge for Investment Management and Reuters 3000 Xtra - Calculate “EPS – Earnings per Share” for financial validation purpose. - Calculation of Strategic & Non-Strategic interests from each company financials as provided. - Calculation of “Floating Shares” in market and availability of same for public trading. - Analyzing changes in Revenues and Income. - To analyze the business of the company and prepare summarized reports on its performance. - Classification of the principal business of the company according to standard Industrial codes specified by NAICS. - Updating Reuters Financial database with Chart of Accounts codes after detailed scrutiny of the financials. - Handled queries and provided solutions within the specified time line
- Market Data Analyst - Fundamentals at Reuters India Private Limited
- Summer Intern - Finance Market Analyst at Asian CERC Limited
- Receivables Analyst at FOOD WORLD RETAIL CHAIN STORES - RPG GROUP INDIA
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management / MBA - Finance and Human Resources
- Bachelors in Engineering - Civil
Art Market Data Analysts and Customer Success for a startup technology company building a collection management system to provide accurate and objective Real Time Valuation (RTV) of art.
• Research and database build-out.
• Organized, collected and evaluated data from a variety of sources. Data included artists, surface, substrate and conservation materials, condition reports and catalogue raisonnés
• Customer development, customer onboarding and interviews, user testing, and insight reporting
• AI image recognition training
• Quality control, trouble-shooting, fact checking and editing data
• Special Event Planning, company culture and team building
- Art Market Data Analyst and Customer Success at ARTBnk
- Development Associate at Opus Advisors LLC
- Sales Associate at Christine's Crossing and Christine & Co
- Sponsorship Program Manager at Tanzanian Children's Fund - Rift Valley Children's Village
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Art History - Art History