Responsible for sales and operations performance, promoting good relationships, Received Crush It award May 2018, had the privilege of launching new markets and training/developing new employees and market managers in company during 2018 expansion, Top Market Manager in Company October 2018 through March 2019 for sales and operations.
- MARKET MANAGER at THE REVENUE OPTIMIZATION COMPANIES
- STORE MANAGER at RUSSELL CELLULAR
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE at AT&T
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BBA - HR Management
- MBA - HR Management
Market Manager responsible for acquiring, developing and maintaining sales staff. Worked with AT&T as Authorized Solutions Provider for their Uverse and Direct TV. Also responsible for maintaining my own sales quota with high quality metrics. Prepared reports on territory management, sales acquisitions and salesman progress levels.
- Market Manager at AT&T
- Technical Sales Executive II at AT&T
- Chief Executive Officer at Micro Direct
- Telecommunications Supervisor at Affiliated Computer Systems
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Electronics - General Business education
Prepare monthly inventory and control lost prepare orders at least three times a week. Keep budget, make profit, control inventories scheduling for entire department. Maintain sanitized environment for daily operation Follow Strict Standard Practice Guidelines maintain quality in preparation of meat cutting, poultry, and pork. Market Manager
- Market Manager at Food Lion
- Market Meat Cutter at Food Lion
- Associate Broker at Old Dominion Realty
- Principle Broker/Owner at America One Realty LLC
6 years, 11 months at this Job
Transitioned into Market Manager role as Cloudbeds acquired OneRooftop. Prospected leads lists and performed SaaS demonstrations remotely for clients all over the world. Exceeded goals by an average of at least 150% yearly and sold about $360,000 in annual value of product since acquisition. Consistent, top performer, while taking additional responsibilities, managing multiple software systems, and being a resource for new hires.
- Market Manager at Cloudbeds
- Director of Operations at OneRooftop
- Board Member at Delta Sigma Pi International Fraternity
- Product Solutions Manager at OneRooftop
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- BSBA - Management, Minors in Marketing and Entrepreneurship
As a market manager I was responsible for ensuring the growth of a small start-up company. My duties included but weren’t limited to marketing, hiring, training, scheduling, event coordination, equipment repair, sales, purchasing, answering calls, attending meetings within the touring/entertainment industry and acquiring new clients to promote our company. In addition, I grew the company's gross revenue roughly 600% within the first nine months.
- Market Manager at Dallas Party Bike
- Area Manager at Sunglass Hut
- Store Manager at CH Carolina Herrera
2 years at this Job
- - International Business and Language
100% execution on key brand/package mandates through distributor collaboration and targeted incentive programs. ♦ Managing 24 distributors in 3 states contributing 550,000 case volume for Heineken USA ♦ Led 2017 sales growth +3% in Great Lake Zone. Only Market Manager in zone to achieve all 4 quarter volume goals. ♦ Increased 2017 independent channels volume by +3.5% within total Distributor network by targeting top volume independent accounts to grow distribution and display execution. Only Market Manager in zone to end 2017 positive in total independent channels. ♦ Consistently ranked as leader in Walmart SIP display growth and execution by sharing program strategies, expectations, and identifying market opportunities with market survey recaps. ♦ Top sales leader for Tecate Light in 2017 and Strongbow Cider in both 2016 and 2017. ♦ Developed HUSA training manual for on boarding of new sales representative within my distributor network. ♦ Identified, coordinated, and executed "key" brand sponsorships and special events within my distributors that resulted in increased visibility and product sampling: ArtPrize in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Cherry Festival in Traverse City, Michigan, Chicago to Mackinac Race in Mackinac Island, Michigan, and Blues Fest in Kalamazoo, Michigan ♦ Created, trained, and executed inventory plan with each state's distributor inventory managers to ensure adequate days on hand at all distributors within state and alleviate out of stocks. ♦ Built sampling program for high volume seasonal areas to drive consumer tasting and recruit target buyers. ♦ Led 35 distributors to the successful 2006 launch of Heineken Premium Light through vigilant planning and program implementation. ◦ Distribution goals achieved within 90 days of introduction ◦ Off Premise: 90% of base Heineken distribution ◦ On Premise: 50% of base Heineken distribution
- Market Manager at HEINEKEN USA
- Sales Development coordinator at Heineken USA
- Fine Wine Sales Representative at HEIDELBERG DISTRIBUTING
- Food and Beverage Manager at COUNTRY CLUB OF THE NORTH
14 years, 10 months at this Job
Manage wireless sales and operations within Walmart, that maintains a "store within a store" environment. Lead and build teams that can sell the best wireless products and services in the area. Active recruiting utilizing ICIMS applicant tracking system. Proven sales experience in the wireless industry, coaching and building high performing teams, and have the ability to build relationships at all levels. Leading a team of 20 - 35 mobile sales associates to provide quality customer service engagements, while exceeding sales goals. Reporting budgeted hours, auditing stores and representing the brand T-ROC brand and culture. Consistent store visits to provide employee coaching, review sales practices and ensure inventory is being maintained. Guiding the implementation and successful execution of programs designed to achieve future growth and sales generation within budgetary guidelines.
● Grew market performance by 160%
● #1 Market Manager for November performance
● Created and implemented selling techniques that is being used Region wide
● Successfully maintain two markets at once both at 80% or more in performance.
● Source, screen, and conduct initial interviews with qualified candidates for all positions within my market; schedule follow-up interviews and utilize ICIMS applicant tracking system.
- Market Manager at The Revenue Optimization
- District Retail Training Manager at Sprint by Connectivity Source
- Valet Attendant at Hollywood Casino
- Supply Technician at FMOL Health System
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management/Health Administration
Directed Kansas City Empire - JC Penney flooring sales start up. Site selection, construction, staff recruitment. Currently as Market Manager; Direct sales team. Direct install team. Coordinate shipping of product needed. Hire and train sales reps, install crews, and management staff. 3 managers, 3 associates, 15 installers, and 15 sales reps
- Market Manager at Empire Today
- Retail Supervisor at Advantage Solutions
- retail sales at Kansas and Missouri
- Director, Retail Sales at Southside National Bank
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Agriculture and Economics
Joined the organization in a Brand Ambassador role and soon promoted three times to eventually land as Market Manager - after exceeding revenue expectations by 300%, ranking #2 in national sales competition, and maximizing retention of staff through innovative rewards program. Leveraged success to identify best practices and implement proven systems and processes across territory.
- MARKET MANAGER at BLUE DOOR MARKETING
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at A.M.R MEDICAL SUPPLIES
3 years at this Job
- - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Western Suffolk County, NY * Directed and trained a staff of 17 District Managers with full P&L responsibility in a 142 store market area. * Consistent record of outstanding sales and profit growth in highest rated market within the enterprise. Increased sales from No. 4 sales market in 2014 to No. 1 market in 2016. * Supported a network plan for market growth with estimated projection of 100 additional new store locations. * Developed and executed sales plans that generated store sale increases averaging 4% annually during a period when most retailers were experiencing flat or negative sales. * Developed and opened 45 new stores with detailed business plans that resulted in all stores exceeding 1st and 2nd year sales and profit targets. * Participated in Quarterly Talent Assessment of which the purpose is to review Field Consultant performance, competency strengths & opportunities, and development plans. * Instilled leadership, business acumen, professional maturity, confidence, credibility, presentation & public speaking, and influencing abilities. * Reporting directly to Vice President of Operations. Market Manager 7-Eleven Stores Western New England spanning over a 6 state radius * Directed and trained a staff of 14 District Managers with full P&L responsibility in a 91 store market area. * By store and FC development in leadership, business acumen, confidence, credibility, presentation and influencing abilities. * Alignment, engagement & involvement at all levels from the zone to the franchisee. * Completed regular and detailed performance evaluations designed to improve the performance of all area managers. * Focused on recognizing and rewarding the top tier and developed a "bench" to replace the lower tier performers. Field Consultant 7-Eleven Stores * Worked directly with franchisees as a business consultant to support driving sales, controlling expenses, and driving gross profit margins. * Reviewed and planned the execution of the upcoming sales plan, recognize strong performance in the current month. * Developed franchisee business acumen and generate camaraderie within the sub-group. * Developed and managed quality meetings to be run by the Franchisee Team. * Instilled ownership & accountability for results by directly answering the key question "on what day did you realize you were missing your target and what did you do about it?" * Hired, developed, and strived to retain top talent within the market to ensure people evolvement, and build a bench to backfill promotions. * Increased franchisee Income * Improved guest Experience * Clear understanding of the by-store CSA (Current Situation Analysis) and forward looking action plans.
- Market Manager at 7-Eleven Stores
- Heart of House Manager at Darden Group
- District Manager at Kenny Rogers Roaster
- Regional Training Supervisor and General Manager at Boston Chicken/ Atlantic Food Corp
17 years, 5 months at this Job
- - management
- - Culinary Arts