• Fulfilling market research evaluations to satisfy needs of clients
• Trained and orientated new hires
• Handling and organizing paperwork
• Scheduling appointments
- Senor Market Research Analyst at Research Design Specialists
- Security Guard at House of Blues Boston
- Lead Server/Trainer at Hard Rock Cafe
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Some college - Criminal justice
- Some college - Computer engineering
- High school or equivalent
Executed sales forecasting, market research and strategy for top 15 MSAs such as DFW, Phoenix and Seattle. 'fill-in' strategies for Kroger markets markets executives with divisional and corporate executives & vice presidents field research of metro models
• Projected up to 80 multiple site scenarios in metro market 'fill
• Conducted tours of potential markets with Executive entourage
• Communicated with real estate personnel market expansion features & possibilities throughout various Kroger divisions
• Participated in real estate market strategy meetings of Kroger divisions
• Trained, supervised & delegated responsibilities to market analysts during
• All Market Analyst responsibilities
Executed sales forecasting, market research and strategy for top 15 MSAs
such as DFW, Phoenix and Seattle.
for Kroger markets
executives with divisional and corporate executives & vice presidents
field research of metro models
- Senior Market Research Analyst at Kroger
- Market Research Analyst at Kroger
- Produce Manager at Fred Meyer
- Journeyman / Assistant Manager at Fred Meyer
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.S - Criminal Justice / Psychology
• Market Research Analyst; product analysis/comparisons/trends, update daily
• Buyer; Place/track orders/special orders- multiple stores, while optimizing profit margins, introducing new Product lines, and ensuring Quality Control
• Administrative/Office; data entry/create and maintain detailed Excel spreadsheets - Inventory Pricing & Placement, Sales results Analysis, keep order history to date
• Inventory Control; Expand, Organize, Categorize, and Maintain product selection
• Customer service; provide product knowledge & location in a pleasant helpful manner
- Market Research Analyst/Purchasing Agent/Inventory Control at AFO (Retail Chain store)
- Team Member at Del Taco
- Security Guard/Bouncer at Carnaval Nightclub
- Stock Associate - Seasonal at Walmart
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Basic Studies
• Worked closely with a team of analysts to develop surveys, analyze data, and create client presentations
• Helped assemble proprietary market research for Amazon, Microsoft, Intel, and The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
• Leveraged data as well as the fundamentals of market research such as market segmentation and message testing to provide marketing insights for customers
- Market Research Analyst Intern at PSB Market Research, Bellevue
- Student Consultant at Business Impact Group Consulting
- Treasurer at Theta Chi Fraternity
- Seattle - Research Assistant at UW Foster School of Business
5 months at this Job
- B.A - Sociology, Informatics
- Senior Market Research Analyst at PSB
- Market Research Analyst at PSB
- Market Research Intern at PSB
- Associate Manager at Papyrus
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
Deliver strategic recommendations to pharmaceutical sales and marketing teams by conducting full-cycle
custom primary market research using key market research methodologies, including awareness, trial and usage studies, message recalls, and product profile testing
• Evaluate global oncology patients and therapy market for products currently in development by designing new custom market research questionnaires
• Engage in strong project management skills by facilitating survey programming, fieldwork coordination, data processing, and report development within all custom market research projects
- Market Research Analyst at Primary Intelligence
- Analyst - Commercial Outsourcing Services at IQVIA
- Consulting Analyst at Cerner Corporation
9 months at this Job
- Master of Science - International Marketing
- Bachelor of Science - Kinesiology and Health
* Utilize Market Research Tools and Data Analytics to find the optimal data and produce results for internal company use. * Lead and assist with company's Quarterly and Annual Real Estate Market Report. * Efficiently manage team of Research Analysts in daily operations. Managed projects and timeline ensuring highest efficiency. * Assisted in Real Estate Market Study - Consulting Project.
- Market Research Analyst at Bradley Company
- Student Body President at Indiana University South Bend
- Founder at Trident Consulting Group LLC
- marketing St Margaret's House biggest fundraiser at St Margaret's House Winter
10 months at this Job
- BS - Human Resource Management
- BS - Healthcare Management
• Gathered, analyzed visualized, and interpreted market data to draw insightful conclusions.
• Manipulated data from market research into presentable and readable format.
• Ensured all data were timely and accurate.
• Provided GIS mapping in a variety of formats.
• Identified and filled existing knowledge gaps related to company's internal understanding of ESRI market data.
• Identified, and explained trends in the current market data.
• Provided custom mapping services and web appication development.
- Market Research Analyst at Cushman & Wakefield Commercial Advisors
- GIS Technician at Town of Collierville
- Property Manager & Development Advisor at Buehler Affordable Homes
- Logistics Officer at The Memphis Group
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Geography - Geography
- - Finance
• Responsible for drafting research reports involving autonomous vehicles, electric vehicles, and battery storage.
• Supported the consulting team by providing research reports and market projections.
- Market Research Analyst Intern at Navigant
- Managing Consultant at VDB Loi office
- Senior Consultant at VDB Loi
- Consultant at VDB Loi
2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Management and Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
* Design and QA survey’s making sure they aren’t biased towards the client and are straightforward questions. * Leads/manages medium to large size projects, hire on, and train new staff to recruit and screen participants for research. * Initiated the use of specialized software in analyzing data and writing a simple summed-up report back to the client.
* Design and QA survey’s making sure they aren’t biased towards the client and are straightforward questions.
* Leads/manages medium to large size projects, hire on, and train new staff to recruit and screen participants for research.
* Initiated the use of specialized software in analyzing data and writing a simple summed-up report back to the client.
- Market Research Analyst at Tastemakers Research
- Bartender at Elks Lodge
- Teaching Assistant at CSU Northridge
- Instructor at Rockreation
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology