• Project Manager for Turnkey/Strategic Planning Solutions for Target Store Strategy
• Site Forecasting/Market Research Analyst for Target Store Strategy
• Development and Execution of Market Reports and Presentations
• Development of Marketing and Long-Range Market Strategic Planning
• Field Research for Target Store Strategy (Multiple Markets)
- Senior Market Research Analyst at Target Corporation
- Senior Market Research Analyst at CVS/Caremark Realty Co
- Senior Analytics Consultant at MapInfo, Inc
- GIS Analyst at National Grid
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- BA - Geography
- BA - Public Relations
- - Graduate Studies, Geography
I was a research analyst and i conducted research studies for different companies
I was a research analyst and i conducted research studies for different companies
- Market Research Analyst at C&C market research
- Team Memeber at Wendys
- Server at Pizza Hut
- Buser/Server at Timbuktu
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school diploma
Over 1 year experience performing duties of a Sales Market Research Analyst and Executive Administrative Assistant. Started during a time of unexpected turnover and transition, but adapted quickly and learned to execute numerous roles and tasks. Responsible for maintaining database that includes all business generated from the Sales and Catering departments in addition to daily, weekly, monthly reporting. Also oversees Sales & Marketing office procedures and organization, while directly assisting three directors of the department. Selected Contributions:
• Works directly with Director of Sales & Marketing to compute Sales & Catering production, colleague incentives, and weekly/monthly/yearly reports that illustrate group booking pace for Executive and Corporate Team.
• Maintains complete knowledge of daily scheduled group functions, times, locations, and hotel specifications for present & future room block/meeting space requests.
• Proficient in Delphi, Opera, GoConcierge, Market Vision, Meeting Broker and several other programming software used to book, facilitate, and execute hotel revenue.
• Responsible for maintaining and creating Sales & Catering reports as needed by managers/directors, tracks group histories for other hotel properties, computes group commissions for the Accounting department, and produces post-convention reports.
• Receives, tracks, assigns and inputs all leads/request for proposals and direct emails for future Sales & Catering business.
• Knowledgeable in building and auditing contracts, addendums, and banquet event orders.
• Processes financial invoices from vendors, facilitates travel arrangements for Directors, and maintains organization of all physical and digital Sales & Catering files.
- Sales Market Research Analyst at Langham Huntington, Pasadena
- Lobby Concierge at Pasadena
- Night Auditor/Front Desk/Call Center Agent at Pasadena
- US Bank Customer Service Representative / Bank Teller at Multi-skilled
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors Degree in English - Comparative Literature & Literary Journalism
• Constructed gravity forecasting models for markets upwards of 450 stores and 4 million people.
• Projected up to 80 multiple site scenarios for metro market 'fill-in' strategy.
• Collaborated with real estate management market strategy across multiple divisions.
• Trained, supervised and delegated responsibilities to market analysts during metro field research.
• Satisfied client requests for ad hoc projections and scenarios to satisfy project budget and timelines.
• Assisted in data management and organization of vector and raster data.
• Analyzed geocoded loyalty card data for correlations, patterns & demographic features in shoppers' habits.
• Conducted tours of potential markets with executive entourage.
• Created and performed boardroom multimedia presentations for enhanced understanding.
• Tracked competitor performance and competition strategy.
- SENIOR MARKET RESEARCH ANALYST at Kroger
- MARKET RESEARCH ANALYST at Kroger
- PRODUCE MANAGER at Fred Meyer
- Journeyman / Assistant Manager at Fred Meyer
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.S - Criminal Justice
Assembled light shelves, LED light displays, containers and clothing hangers for grocery, hardware, and clothing stores as well as cleaning sweeping and light to moderately heavy lifting. Directions in research. Position held, market research analyst. Job duties, surkeying, market research, data entry, typing and communications. 6/2016-10/2016 03/11/2017- 08/17/2017 05/03/2017- 08/17/2017 12/02/2017- 01/03/2018 08/14/2018- 11/10/2018 12/02/2018- 01/02/2019 01/10/2019- 03/15/2019 CNC training. In the CNC job training course the students were taught various skills such as these of the Bridgeport mill, the lathe, the CNC mill, drilling operations such as drilling, tapping, counterboring, and chamfering. Also was taught how to use various precision measuring tools such as the micrometer, depth micrometer, caliper, indicator, and the edge finder. Also was taught basic blueprint reading which I can apply to g coding new programs for the CNC mill. Dematic corp. Positon held, assembly lineman. Duties, order picking, blue print reading, and assembly. Med-plast. Position held, assembly. Duties, small parts assembly, order picking, labeling, data entry, inspection, machine operating, inventory and packaging. Logans Roadhouse. Position title, dishwasher. Duties, heavylifting, organization, storage, open and close restaurant and cross training. Arnies bakery. Position held, large batch mixer. Duties, prepare recipes to specification, quality inspection, inventory, stocking, sanitation and cross train. DECC company. Position held, powder coating line loader/unloader. Dities, powder coating, heavylifting, inventory, order picking, lebeling, and cross training. Challenge MFG. Position held, weld machine operator. Duties, order picking, inventory, labeling, quality inspection, machine operating, light maintenance, data entry and cross training. Interests/Skills CNC machinist certified, CNC mill operating, blue print reading, G and M coding, engine lathe operating, small and large parts assembly, weld machine operating, market research, surveying, data entry, typing, communications, powder coating, line loading/unloading, order picking, labeling, inventory, quality inspection, inventory, light maintenance, sanitation and dishwashing. skills earned through education, information management, civic engagement, study, career planning, research skills, reading and writing skills, critical thinking, team work, time management, power point, excel, graphing and charts building skills.
- market research analyst at Amstore, Inc
4 months at this Job
- high school diploma
Responsibilities Multi-Task with multiple client accounts. Program Revelation Market Research Software for clients based on the client start sheet. Enter recruited participants into program. Program survey questions based on client specifications and briefs. Program survey into stages, communities and Online or Mobile activities. Invite participants to the survey, act as liaison between participant and account manager. Track and report on participants participation. Complete final analysis for account manager. Produce final report for client (often 500+ pages). Accomplishments My main purpose is to relieve any overload on the other (1) Market Research Analyst. I also take over any time vacations are needed. This requires me to keep abreast of any changes in the Revelation product as well as changes within BrainJuicer. Skills Used Attention to detail, accuracy, adaptability, assessment, communication, efficiency, analytical abilities, work well on my own, data mining, report design, brand awareness, content management, collaboration, dependable and coordination skills
- Market Research Analyst - Contract Employee at Brainjuicer
- Site Liaison and Coach at Girls on the Run of Central Illinois
- Memorial Physician Services Audit and Compliance Liaison at Memorial Health System
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Masters - Health Care Administration
- BS - Health Care Administration
- Senior Market Research Analyst at PSB
- Market Research Analyst at PSB
- Market Research Intern at PSB
- Associate Manager at Papyrus
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
Conducted market research, market intelligence and analysis on emerging market segments in Cloud Computing, Converged Infrastructure, 5G Mobile Broadband and IoT. Supported Sales Marketing programs. Created Data Center market size, market share, forecast and analysis Managed Market Intelligence strategy and segmentation analysis Presented market trends and 5-year market forecast Identified and analyzed market changes and opportunities Developed and tracked KPIs, ROI and sales growth metrics
Conducted market research, market intelligence and analysis on emerging market segments in Cloud Computing, Converged Infrastructure, 5G Mobile Broadband and IoT. Supported Sales Marketing programs.
Created Data Center market size, market share, forecast and analysis
Managed Market Intelligence strategy and segmentation analysis
Presented market trends and 5-year market forecast
Identified and analyzed market changes and opportunities
Developed and tracked KPIs, ROI and sales growth metrics
- Market Research Analyst, Sales Support at Techonomics Research
- Market Research Analyst Consultant at Intel Corporation
- Market Research Analyst at Infonetics Research Inc
- Product Manager at Spirent Communications Inc
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Masters - Business Administration
- Bachelors - Science
One of the leading market research agencies in Egypt and the Middle East.
Accounts: Henkel, PepsiCo, and SAGIA.
• Handled daily research tasks from a to z, including all project management, briefing the operations team on the market sample, writing communication guides/ data that will be gathered, conducting focus groups and interviews to collect data, analyzing the data, and writing reports and presenting them to clients.
- Market Research Analyst at Awe Research
- Account Management Intern at J. Walter Thompson
- Account Management and Planning Intern at Momentum Worldwide
- Marketing Intern, Marketing Department at Vodafone Egypt
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Integrated Marketing Communication
• Work with Fortune 500 clients to deliver custom marketing research solutions
• Develop surveys and focus group questionnaires and screeners to meet client needs
• Process/analyze large scale data for both quantitative and qualitative studies
• Create visually appealing presentations
• Proof and edit presentations to ensure work is free of errors
- Market Research Analyst at Market Data Corporation
- Social Media & Event Marketing Intern at Home Builders Association of Western Michigan
- Customer Service Representative at Walgreen's
- Manager at Culver's
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts and Science - Public Relations