Market Research Analyst
• Conduct market research on relevant health care topics to assist principal/owner
• Interviewed various industry professionals to gain insight
• Proofread various articles
• Prepared PowerPoint Presentations for educational purposes around the subject of Speech pathology
- Market Research Analyst at M.D. Associates
- IT Infrastructure Administrator at Computer Aid
- Operations Manager at United Parcel Service
- Lab/Office Assistant at St John's University
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- B.A. - Communication Sciences
• Promoted from Analyst in November 2017
• Interpret data, formulate reports, and issue recommendations to clients based on research findings.
• Work cross-functionally; contribute to dozens of research projects from inception and implementation to maintenance and report development, for a range of pharmaceutical and medical organizations in both domestic and international markets.
• Develop questionnaires, moderator guides, and qualitative interview methodologies to ensure materials capture the full range of data needed.
• Analyze latent class and choice model output; summarize and interpret a range of statistical results for both internal projects and external clients.
• Interpret administrative and supplemental data trends. Investigate pharmaceutical market drivers and compare to product trends/benchmarks.
- Senior Market Research Analyst at iMarket Research
- Ocean Export Data Entry Processor & Coordinator at DB Schenker, Inc
- Human Subjects Research Coordinator at University of Rochester Medical Center
- Research & Curriculum Intern at Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- M.A. - Social & Personality Psychology
- B.A. - Psychology
• Promoted to Senior Market Research Analyst in 2014.
• Constructed gravity forecasting models for markets upwards of 450 stores and 4 million people.
• Projected up to 80 multiple site scenarios for metro market 'fill-in' strategy.
• Collaborated with real estate management market strategy across multiple divisions.
• Trained, supervised and delegated responsibilities to market analysts during metro field research.
• Satisfied client requests for ad hoc projections and scenarios to satisfy project budget and timelines.
• Assisted in data management and organization of vector and raster data.
• Analyzed geocoded loyalty card data for correlations, patterns & demographic features in shoppers habits.
• Conducted tours of potential markets with executive entourage.
• Created and performed boardroom multimedia presentations for enhanced understanding.
• Tracked competitor performance and competition strategy.
- SENIOR MARKET RESEARCH ANALYST at Kroger
- MARKET RESEARCH ANALYST at Kroger
- PRODUCE MANAGER at Fred Meyer
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.S - Criminal Justice
Active market research for NGA, municipal authorities, statewide health agencies, and private contractors. Bilingual communications with emphasis on new clients.
- Market Research Analyst at Great Blue Research
- Cryptologic Technician at U.S. Navy
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Some college - Liberal Arts
- Honor Graduate - Cryptologic Science
• Conducting industrial market analysis through research, data collection and analysis
• Communicating with clients to understand their requirements, preparing market research reports accordingly
- Market Research Analyst at QY Research Inc.
- Business Analyst at Yamibuy
- Project Analyst at LONG FENG Studio
- Senior Associate Consultant at INFOSYS (CHINA) LIMITED
2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance and Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Management - Management Information Systems
Conducted market research surveys for clients such as Amtrak, followed a strict protocol to ensure uniform data collection and provided real time step by step reports detailing each step taken in the interview process.
- Market Research Analyst at WBA Research
- Technical Support Representative at teleNetwork
1 year, 1 month at this Job
• Collect data, conduct quality assurance tests, and analyze data.
• Publish weekly and monthly reports with respect to the critical business data needed for firms operating within the global citrus industry.
• Produce graphs, PowerPoint presentations and analysis reports of the data to compare citrus production among US states.
- Market Research Analyst at Economic Market Research & Associates
- Instructor at Economic Market Research & Associates
- Team Leader, Publix Super Markets at Publix Super Markets
- Cashier, Front Service Clerk, and Grocery Clerk at Publix Super Markets
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- AA in Mathematics - Mathematics
- - Applied and Computational Mathematics
• Researched, verified, and processed pulp and paper mill spending data for use in Global Market Intelligence Database.
• Developed industry forecasts and analytics. Conducted surveys and extracted new market data through telephone interviews, questionnaires, market analysis surveys, and internet research.
• Adhered to quality control guidelines for data, demonstrating commitment to quality assurance techniques.
• Gathered classified corporate intelligence on forthcoming multimillion-dollar construction expansions, developing key external contacts. Key Accomplishments:
• Investigated and authored comprehensive technical reports on current/future construction ventures, detailing project scopes, schedules, and participants.
• Assembled research report on confidential $600M pulp and paper mill expansion project, conducting meticulous internet research and interviews with industry connections.
• Composed 360+ industrial intelligence research reports within first year as Analyst, contributing to achievement of annual report quality and volume award.
- Market Research Analyst at INDUSTRIAL INFO RESOURCES
- Market Survey Researcher at
- Magnolia Sales Consultant at BEST BUY
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Marketing
Make outbound calls to consumers and businesses to conduct market research interviews. Obtain and record consumers opinions in regards to political issues as well as customer satisfaction. Data Entry, Schedule Callbacks.
- Market Research Analyst at Bernett Research
- Customer Service Representative Order Entry at Contact World Jobs
- Customer Service Representative at On Process Technology
- Outbound Appointment Setter at Power Plus
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
ecoSPEARS is an environmental cleantech company which uses NASA
patented technologies to remove and destroy PCBs and other highly toxic
contaminants from the environment forever. As the Marketing Analyst and
Director of Community Engagements, activities I currently perform include:
• Environmental market research and marketing coordination
• Creating and organizing community engagement programs such as STEM educational competitions and volunteering opportunities
• Manage existing network accounts and source potential clients
• Develop and design graphics, logos, websites, and advertisements
• Laboratory research requiring careful handling of highly toxic substances
- Market Research Analyst at ecoSPEARS
- Director of Marketing at RE/MAX Downtown
- Event Manager at Independent Contractor
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Business and Design
- Minor - Environmental Studies