Supervisor and market research interviewer, conduct surveys over the phone and collect the data, Enter data onto the computer. Knowledge of excel.
- Market Research Interviewer at OPINION AMERICA
- Receptionist at MCBEE SYSTEMS
- Workers Compensation Claims Correspondent at WAUSAU INSURANCE
24 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Market Research Interviewer Nichols Research - Fresno, CA June 2018 to Current Responsibilities The marketing research Recruiter / Interviewer position includes working on diverse projects on an on-going basis and involves outbound calling from both our internal database of opt-in respondents and other sources, to ask a different series of questions (per project) to determine if a potential person is a qualified respondent, in which case, they will be invited to participate in a marketing research study and will receive an honorarium for their time and opinions. This position offers interesting work and the opportunity for growth for the right individuals; those who are serious about the quality of their work, but like to have fun and work on different projects.
- Market Research Interviewer at Nichols Research
- Event Staff at CSC
- Customer Service Representative at Alorica
9 months at this Job
- General Education - General
• Conducted surveys and compiled results by classifying and recording data.
• Completed surveys for full service market research companies, advertising agencies, marketing consultants, inventors, law firms/legal consultant.
• Create accurate & detailed entry of responses into CATI system for client review
• Successfully completed calls in compliance with company quota requirements
• Conducted Consumer/Executive/B2B/Medical interviews.
• Trained and led Interviewer teams
- Market Research Interviewer at MAXimum Research
- Call Center Agent at Duke Teleservices
- Business Taxes Caseworker at Pioneer Credit Recovery
- Customer Service Associate at Wendy's Int
8 months at this Job
I worked in a market research position at Braun Research for the last 6 years.
- Market Research Interviewer at Braun Research
- Secretary/Receptionist at Buckton Scott USA
- Construction Worker at Eric Taeitch Construction
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- 200 credits - Psychology/Business
• Manage inbound and outbound calls for a leading market research call center.
• Make outgoing calls to both companies and individuals as provided on a leads list to obtain detailed customer satisfaction feedback on a wide variety of products.
• Recruit participants and provide them with information to take part in focus group studies.
• Conduct political surveys to collect voter statistics on elections and local issues.
• Take inbound calls from individuals responding to advertisements for medical legal actions, qualifying the individuals and obtaining their information for professional callbacks.
• Diffuse customer complaints and identify customers with serious problems to be stepped up for supervisor attention.
• Maintain a high volume workload and consistently meet all established goals and metrics.
• Upload status of calls and update information in customer management database.
- Market Research Interviewer at Research America Inc
- Call Center Representative at
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Library Technology - Library Technology
- High School Diploma
Conduct surveys via phone and internet by identifying respondents, screening and qualifying them and gathering their opinions for market research projects Read all survey questions clearly and verbatim while accurately recording answers into a computer Play an integral part in ensuring project productivity and success by communicating suggestions with staff regarding specific questionnaire quotas and issues
- Market Research Interviewer at Bernett Research
- Marketing Projects at
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Marketing
Made 100 + outbound Market Research calls daily
● Provided and excellent Customer Service experience
● Lead in Market Research completes weekly
- Market Research Interviewer at Logit USA
- Cook/Server at Denny's
- Assistant Manager at Goodwill
- Teacher Heaven at
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
· Conduct outreach to 400+ business owners, 200+ consumers, and 100+ local citizens within specific market segments on behalf of 3+ contracted businesses for the purpose of gathering data points for reporting · Prepare interviews for 100+ selected contacts on a monthly basis and manage the communication of responses, feedback, and personal testimonies · Record, compile, and edit responses and data with 540+ reports to be prepared by the Marketing Manager to 3+ contracted businesses · Act as a representative of the research company through daily conversations with 20+ customers, developing relationships, building rapport, and enhancing the overall experience
- Market Research Interviewer at Oppenheim Research, Inc
- Content Marketing Intern at Mediablaze Group
- Social Media Intern at Bikini Luxe
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Media and Communication Studies
1. Waited in a queue and took outbound calls to businesses throughout the country even canada. (Aprox. 200 a day.) 2. Interviewed employees with a market research regarding Health, or Life Insurance. 3. If employee participates in the market research i ask if they would like to be contacted by the Client. (Insurance agent.) About the insurance that they handle. 4. If they agree to a call back I would type up the lead notes and send it to the client(s)
- Market Research Interviewer at TJ Telemarketing
- Dietary Aide and Cook at Farmington Square
- Seasonal fishery worker at BANDON PACIFIC
- Runner at Lucky Lady bingo
1 month at this Job
- High school - General Education Diploma
Help gather data for the Market research department by administering surveys to specific guests at Universal Studios Hollywood. Part time job.
- Market Research Interviewer at NBC Universal
- Banquet Attendent (Sever, Housemen, Bartender, Captain), Hotel Bartender at Doubletree by Hilton Historic Charleston
- Interim Program Associate at ASSOCIATION OF AMERICAN COLLEGES & UNIVERSITIES
- Program & Special Project Assistant at COLLEGE OF CHARLESTON
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor's - Business Administration