Conduct Market Research projects for BMW NA Engineering, focused on US Product Requirements and Product Manufacturing.
● Developed and executed primary research that provided Voice of the Customer data resulting in BMW's largest improvement in 2014 IQS score.
● Designed and executed International Benchmark studies, consumer attitude & usage research, Clinics, and owner satisfaction studies. Work with several automotive market research suppliers (JD Power, Strategic Vision, Psyma). Brought online research in-house to BMW.
● Analyzed JD Power IQS & APEAL studies. Developed database procedure for on-going analysis of custom IQS survey. Analyzed NVES (Strategic Vision) tracking. Utilize mTAB and Minitab software.
● Work with US Manufacturing to incorporate Voice of the Customer in the product quality function.
- Market Research Manager at BMW NA (New Jersey and South Carolina)
- Marketing Consultant at Ignition Inc
- Senior Manager Marketing Research at Warner Lambert Company
- Marketing Research Manager at Warner Lambert Company
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. degree - Marketing
* Project manager and lead analyst of T-Mobile's largest internal post-paid Customer Health and Experience survey (CHEX) which comprehensively measures satisfaction and loyalty through various customer journey touch points; in charge of CHEX monthly trend analysis, scorecards, text analytics, and dashboards; performs in-depth ad hoc/post hoc analyses, including various types of driver analyses, segmentation and profiling, time series analyses, sentiment analyses, churn predictions, and more. * Manages and analyzes T-Mobile's New Customer Research on post-paid customers; conducted deep dives on new customer profiles, satisfaction drivers, and pain points analysis in additional to high level summaries; provided valuable insights into early tenure onboarding experience, acquisition optimization, and customer retention; collaborates with the CRM team to revise direct marketing campaigns and loyalty strategies using personas findings. * Designs and leads segmentations and cluster analyses on the Nielson Total Communication Survey (TCS), a competitive tracker on consumers' video, internet, and streaming attitudes/motivators/behaviors; sheds light on consumers' current digital consumption behaviors and future trends, bundling behaviors, streaming and viewing patterns, and switching propensity among key segments; operationalizes segmentation profiles to enhance regional campaigns. * Collaborates with product teams on CX and UX studies for T-Mobile's Signature Moves, product offerings, and campaigns, such as T-Mobile Tuesdays, DIGITS, SyncUP DRIVE, Handset Digital Upgrades, and Asynchronous Chat feature; engages in qualitative and quantitative research on product testing, refinement, and program evaluations. * Connects results from transactional and relationship surveys to provide scalable and actionable research findings; leverages customer information, transactional data, and telemetry data through data mining. Project Examples: ❖ T-Mobile CHEX Loyalty Driver Analysis ❖ Signature Moves User Cluster Profiling & Analysis (CHEX) ❖ CHEX Text Analytics and Sentiment Analysis ❖ New Customer Research; New Customer Clustering, New Customer Recontact Research ❖ Nielson TCS Digital Consumers Segmentation -Digital Consumptions Today and Tomorrow ❖ T-Mobile Tuesdays - User Experience/Satisfaction Research; T-Mobile Tuesdays Product Offering Conjoint Analysis ❖ SyncUP DRIVE User Experience Research ❖ DIGITS Product Testing; DIGITS CX Study ❖ T-Mobile Asynchronous Chat User Experience Study
- Market Research Manager (Contractor at T-Mobile) at Blueocean Market Intelligence
- Sr. Research Analyst at GBTA Foundation
- Research Analyst at GBTA Foundation
- Market Research Associate at People's Insurance Company
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing
- MBA - Applied Economics
Manage research initiatives from start to finish, working directly with clients to provide state of the art research.
• Responsible for analyzing and reporting research findings for a wide range of companies in the following categories, Retail, Arts/Entertainment, Sports, QSR, and Security Solutions Software.
• Managed a research project for a Security Solutions Software company that involved conducting several IDIs with key decision makers in various companies to better understand their current solutions for audit/operations. I wrote key findings and a White Paper based on the interviews I conducted. The client was pleased with our findings and used the information to help them better position their brand.
• Managed several intercept studies for our Sports and Arts and Entertainment clients that led to discoveries on the benefits of particular programs, and provided recommendations on how to enhance the overall experience for consumers to help both retain current attendees and acquire non-attendees.
- Market Research Manager at Alexander Babbage, Inc
- Research Executive at The Millward Brown Group
- Case Manager at GCAC of Georgia
- Mental Health Intern at Moeller and Associates
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Clinical Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Began as Inside Sales Representative, but quickly made my way to a new position focused around a hybrid of marketing and sales support. Gathered industry information to provide support to the sales team while using analytics from their efforts and ours to weigh impact and alter our company strategy for sale and marketing. Managed and coordinated a team of interns and part time employees to fill research requests from the field and keep accurate data entry up to date. DTI (Now Epiq) has grown to be the largest independent provider of Lifecycle eDiscovery & Managed Review Consulting, Knowledge and Business Process Outsourcing, Facilities Management, Printing & Production and general Legal Staffing over the past 15 years. With more than 27 offices in major markets nationwide and on-site client services in 60 markets, Epiq supports the majority of the AmLaw 100 law firms and numerous Fortune 500 Corporations. · Liaison between Marketing, Sales and HR to determine an effective, strategic approach around process innovation and the way it is presented. · Innovate the way that Epiq utilizes available data when it comes to both targeting potential clients and increasing satisfaction of existing clients. · Research companies and law firms and evaluate their potential need for our various services and preferred outreach strategies. · Identify key stakeholders and compile contact information among the targeted leads in order to kick start the sales process. · Maintain and expand the CRM in our targeted vertical markets and increase field use. · Develop and help execute marketing campaigns, including the corporate rebranding from DTI Global to Epiq Systems following acquisition. · Participate in training sessions, board meetings, and professional development classes · Monitor business and legal news and find elements that can be used as opportunities and disseminate among the appropriate sales and marketing personnel. · Respond to requests to run reports and set up alerts for all use cases.
- Market Research Manager at Epiq Systems
- Intern at Peninsula Golf and Racquet Club
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
Waterbury, CT 2014-2018
Industry leader for Market Research providing 50 years of quality data collection services globally
OPERATION AND MARKET RESEARCH MANAGER
• Singlehandedly opened the Connecticut based operation
• Grew and maintained client relationships ensuring steady workflow
• Netted profits over $200,000 during the first year of operation
• Collected and analyzed data on demographics, needs and buying habits identifying potential markets
• Performed all Human Resource duties, prepared new hire paperwork and trained new staff
• Created weekly schedule for employees
- OPERATION AND MARKET RESEARCH MANAGER at QUICKTEST/HEAKIN
- OFFICE MANAGER at CONNECTICUT ENERGY CONSERVATION
4 years at this Job
- Associates of Science - Science and Human Development
- Associates Degree in Business Management - Business Management
• Maintain seven airline clients' savings matrices in Excel that represent 185 million dollars in total spend in order to analyze the savings or cost of each hotel contract and its impact on the airlines total budget.
• Use internet research and industry reports to analyze hotel market trends for key destinations around the world in order to secure the best possible scenarios for our airline clients and hotel partners.
• Utilize Microsoft Publisher to generate a monthly newsletter for our 70+ airline clients that lists upcoming citywide events that could affect hotel availability in key markets around the world.
• Create PowerPoint slides for VP's, Team Leads and Account Managers' quarterly business reviews.
• Act as customer service representative for crewmembers at their hotel or transportation suppliers.
• Created over 4,000 Word & Excel templates to streamline our RFP & sourcing process.
• Create high quality, detailed Excel presentations to display all submitted hotel bids along with included amenities and the financial impact of each option on the total budget.
• Managed the RFP process for our clients to secure hotel rates, amenities & other negotiated terms and conditions based on the client's needs in order to deliver a completed presentation in a timely manner.
- Market Research Manager at ACCOMMODATIONS PLUS INTERNATIONAL
- Senior Media Research Analyst at UNIVISION COMMUNICIATIONS INC
- Freelance Sales Planner at UNIVISION ONLINE
- Print Media Planner/Buyer at SMYTH MEDIA GROUP
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
• Utilize testing software to improve the existing forecast model to maximize revenue
• Document results from multiple testing scenarios to prepare for presentations
• Convert raw text data provided by the United States Postal Service to CSV files to upload to testing software
• Present findings to senior management on an ongoing basis
• Review and monitor data conversion results provided by junior analysts
- Market Research Manager at Delta
- Supply Chain/Logistics Analyst at BOSCH
- Data Analyst at TNG's IT department
- Market Analyst at TIAA
3 months at this Job
- M.A. - Economics
- B.A. - Philosophy and Political Science
Key contributor on Anthem's MSI team, supporting the company's brand, corporate advertising, and member communications insights needs. Responsibilities include building relationships with business partners in Brand Management and Member Engagement teams, as well as developing and communicating annual research plans. * Guided the overhaul of Anthem's brand tracking research program in 2016, redesigning core sampling plan, survey instrument and deliverables, resulting in over $650,000 in incremental value to the company. * Designed company's advertising tracking methodology for monitoring geographically-scaled campaigns. Insights generated from this work have influenced company's increased commitment to brand advertising. * Led research identifying confusing industry jargon used in company communications and validating preferred consumer-centric replacement terminology the company has since adopted in communications. * Devised ad-hoc tracking research monitoring sentiment and trust with Anthem brand after highly visible cyber-attack on company's member records, generating turnkey monthly pulse for executive-level review * Piloted monitoring social conversations (aka 'social listening') to understand what consumers are saying about Anthem online as a recent augment to the company's consumer brand health research program.
- Market Research Manager - Market Strategy & Insights at Anthem, Inc
- Research Director at IPSOS
- Local Account Liaison - Ipsos MediaCT at IPSOS
- Senior Research Manager - Ipsos at IPSOS
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing and Strategic Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Speech-Communications
- - Principles of Marketing Research
- - research
Direct the consumer research process and develop business insights to facilitate competition within a highly regulated industry (Medicare Advantage and Part D). Lead enterprise-wide initiatives in the areas of corporate brand development, digital assets, and innovations. Manage a $3 M +-research budget. Prepare high level power point decks for senior leadership and board presentations relative to Humana and Competitor brands.
• Discovered from path analysis brand attributes were no longer relevant and wouldn't support the new 2019 brand positioning. Leveraged existing positioning research to identify a list of 35 attribute statements to test, which identified 13 new attributes - key drivers of key brand equity measures. Path analysis highlights attributes to focus on in 2019 brand ad campaign and direct response messaging.
• First time Acquisition/Local marketing received DMA level brand measures by leveraging natural fall out from national brand tracker and boosted sample. Data is also being used to inform Humana's competitive position as local markets prepare for AEP selling cycle.
• Improved onboarding cycle time of new hires by mentoring colleagues on qualitative research methods, and specific quantitative research design and advantaged analytics best practices, and training on corporate compliance processes.
• Ensured on time delivery for multiple projects over 2 quarters by identifying management team's redirect of corporate initiatives and against available resources. Provided CR leadership with recommendations which were accepted.
- Senior Market Research Manager, Consumer Research & Insights at HUMANA
- Consultant, Consumer Research & Insights at HUMANA
- Independent Contractor at HSBC
- Customer Research Market Manager at WW GRAINGER
8 years at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- BS - Marketing
Clients: News America, American Express, Platinum Guild International * Managed controlled-store tests, mystery shop studies, telephone surveys * Maintained daily client contact for questions, requests, additional analyses * Analyzed retail sales and causal data for client reports * Provided insight and recommendations to client during phone presentations * Conducted and interpreted statistical tests
- Senior Market Research Manager at GfK Group (formerly NOP World, RoperASW, Audits & Surveys)
- Senior Project Director at NOP World
- Project Director at RoperASW
- Assistant Project Director at Audits & Surveys
8 years at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Marketing Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication Arts and Sciences