As a Market Researcher my duties included convicting people to take optioned surveys.
- Market Researcher at
- Computershare/Transfer Agent at
- Debt Collector at
- Receptionist/Data Entry at TWFG Insurance
4 months at this Job
- Certificate - Customer Service
China Development Bank's subsidiary company that provides worldwide financial leasing service to different industries.
Market Researcher March - August 2018
• Analyzed and reported annual financial reports in the past 5 years to detect the drawbacks
• Translated numbers into facts that helped the company to detect existing investment problems
• Introduced a new excel model that is in used for analyzing transaction data history until now
• Increased the efficiency of data input and simplified the process of data research for projects
- Market Researcher at CDB Leasing
- Business Consultant Intern at East Alpha Mutual Corporation
- Marketing Department Intern at China Resources
5 months at this Job
- Master of Applied Analytics - Applied Analytics
- Bachelor of Psychology - Research
I've been working as a market researcher for a little under a year now. My job responsibilities includes telemarketing, persuading clients to conduct surveys for various amounts of money and reading the surveys off a computer to the clients fluently.
- Market Researcher at HEAKIN RESEARCH
- Dollar Tree stocker at Dollar Tree
- Shoprite Cashier at Shoprite Store
7 months at this Job
- Associate - Science
My position at C&C Market Research was to ask people to take surveys, as well as carrying out the surveys.
- Market Researcher at C&C Market Research
- Internships/Volunteer at
2 months at this Job
- Pursuing Associates - Business
- - Cosmetology
- High School Diploma
for the project management profession.
Responsible for planning and integrating research activities to meet established business and strategic goals for internal operating groups.
• Hand-picked by senior management to serve as a key point person for the annual Thought Leadership Series, generating approximately $125k in sales for 2018.
• Conducted analysis to inform a product refresh strategy, leading to a 110% increase in certification sales year-over-year.
• Manage all aspects for 25-35 full cycle quantitative and qualitative research projects annually.
• Produce 18-20 metrics reports for internal stakeholders to guide decision making on a quarterly basis.
• Collaborate with 5 internal stakeholder groups on a quarterly basis to explore potential opportunities for new market research needs.
- Market Researcher at A professional membership association
- Quantitative Project Manager at OLSON RESEARCH GROUP
- Media Sales Associate at FELIX
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Strategi
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Market
Brooklyn, New York
Encounter the Arkk: A Safe Place Feb. 2016 - Present
• Encounter Marketing Group: Market Researcher and Strategist team member
• Youth Leader in Training
- Market Researcher and Strategist team member at Bethesda Healing Center
- Market Associate at Bellweather Agency
- Administrative Team at Macon Reality Inc
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Regents Diploma
- Bachelors - 3 semesters remaining
- Market Researcher at Meadowlands Consumer Center
- Jury Observer-mock trial at TrialWatch
- in store demonstrator-Thomas Lynch at The Son
- Demonstrator at Professional Marketing Solutions
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Fashion Merchandising - Illustration,fabrics,design
- Interior Design - Interior Design
- studies abroad London,England - Telecommunications for Television and All media
- Semester of studies in Art - Fashion illustration
- Culinary Arts certificate - culinary arts.
- Fundamentals of Art Degree - Fundamentals of art studies
• Extract and enter data through in person interviews to identify new market opportunities
• Provide companies with marketing tool and information to expand locations and make other expensive decisions
- Market Researcher at James Andrew Group
- Supervisor at Muscle Beach Juice Bar
- Co-Owner and Operator at Arm Candy (Retail)
- MLS Sales Coordinator at Chivas USA
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing
- Bachelor's - International Business
- A.A. - Business Administration
• Responsible for preparing content needed for market reports for: retail and office
• Researched and analyzed retail realty, office realty and economic data to have a better understanding of the market environment. Visited commercial locations to recollect information and corroborate existing data. Created new database containing total rentable space, vacant space and contact information. Examined how the economy, natural disaster (Hurricane María) and company bankruptcies have affected Puerto Rico's retail market.
• Created reports and databases that will be used in promotions, sales and negotiations with current and prospective clients.
- Market Researcher at Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL)
- Digital Marketing Intern at AppLivio
- Audience and Branding Intern at GFR Media
- Data Entry Processor at BPAS Trust Company P.R
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
Dial the provided phone numbers and conduct market research studies with those willing to participate.
- Market Researcher at VENTURE DATA
- Intern at Kaesen Technology Co., Ltd
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Core studies