Working part-time from home as a market researcher, calling people for surveys on across the USA.
Working part-time from home as a market researcher, calling people for surveys on
across the USA.
- Market Researcher at Issues and Answers
- Kitchen Staff at HICKORY CORNERS - HY-VEE
- IT Department Manager at IT Department
- DECISIONS SCIENCE RESEARCH ASSOCIATE at CX SOLUTIONS
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - CyberSecurity / Cyber Intelligence
* As market researcher I am in the "front line" of each research project ensuring the quality and timely operation of every process in the research lifecycle. My primary duties include tracking difficult to locate individuals, conduct surveys by interviewing participants, collect data, analyze, and present data to clients; essentially acting as liaison between internal resources, clients, and their customers by presenting our findings and ensuring that project needs are met. ◦ Actively engage with multiple project teams simultaneously to identify/develop the best techniques to address clients' research objectives. ◦ Interact effectively in a cross-functional team. ◦ Support client team delivery of qualitative market research projects by helping to finalize questionnaire, track difficult to locate individuals, conduct interviews, collect data, review, and provide survey data in preparation for analysis. ◦ Present findings to clients. ◦ Strong written, phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening. ◦ Proactive, problem solver, and on the spot decision maker. ◦ Confident in dealing with a variety of different people. ◦ Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments ◦ Multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively. ◦ Maintain confidentiality of information. ◦ Respond to inquiries via email and phone calls.
- Market Researcher at Strategex, Inc
- Independent Contractor at Self Employed
- Contract Manufacturing Analyst at SARA LEE CORPORATION
- SAP Materials Planner/Procurement Specialist at RYERSON, INC
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English
Louisville, KY Senior Inside Sales and Market Researcher * Identify prospects and drive new business through communication, product education and the building of relationships * Manage a prospect database of 60k contacts representing 11k unique banks and credit unions * Developed a formulaic, metric-based behavioral model used to identify financial institutions most likely in the market for a CRM system * Authored and implemented a multichannel sales and marketing strategy aimed at identifying leads, cultivating prospects and stewarding clients
- Senior Inside Sales and Market Researcher at inBusiness Service Inc
- Exec. Director, Alumni Engagement & Annual Giving (Promotion) at Tennessee Tech University
- Director, Annual Giving (Promotion) at Tennessee Tech University
- Assistant Director, Annual Giving (Promotion) at Tennessee Tech University
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Psychology
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology and Political Science
Obtained key market intelligence for internal stakeholders to influence product and business development decisions for use on website, marketing collateral and for conversations with analyst community, press and media of 97%
● Delivered time sensitive data on customer user experience and global fraud prevention
● Actively contributed to marketing campaigns which helped deliver a client retention rate
Obtained key market intelligence for internal stakeholders to influence product and business development decisions
for use on website, marketing collateral and for conversations with analyst community,
press and media
- Market Researcher at Iovation, inc (fraud and authentication risk prevention SAAS company)
- Inside Business Development at Iovation, inc (fraud and authentication risk prevention SAAS company)
- Marketing Researcher at BlueVolt (elearning management software)
- Online Marketing Manager at Fios, Inc (Legal Services technology company)
2 years at this Job
- BA in Mass Communications - Mass Communications
• Obtain data to design research studies for clients and assess
• Coordinate, manage and carry out market research for, or on behalf, area organizations.
• Planning, implementing, controlling, analyzing and reporting on the information gathered.
- Market Researcher at Marketing Assistance & Research Solution, Bemidji State University,MN
- Circulation Desk Assistant at Birch Hall #253
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing Communication - Marketing Communication
- American Degree Transfer Program
• Conduct market research, compile and present data for another department, and obtain more than twenty-five potential vendors in Manhattan to expand the company's database for the initial product launch.
• Review and analyze pricing data from potential vendors to identify the best five vendors for different products.
• Support in the planning, design, and development of the company's social media campaign.
- Market Researcher at Gesture US Inc.
- Workshop Instructor, Teaching Assistant, and Tutor at Student Academic Consulting Center (SACC), CUNY Baruch College
- Professional Development Associate at Golden Key International Honor Society, CUNY Baruch College
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship - Entrepreneurship
- Associate of Science in Fine Arts - Design Studies Option
Conduct market research for Lowes
● Make survey calls
- Market Researcher at Concentrix
- Shift Leader at Smoothie King Florissant
- Greeted guests and assisted in any sales needs at Six Flags Retail Team- Six Flags St.Louis
- Volunteer Camp Counselor at Wise Impact Network
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- High school or equivalent
TX University of Texas at San Antonio
• Performed market and economic development Projected Graduation: December 2019 research for small businesses using optimized research methods. Bachelor of Science in
• Participated in special projects for analysis of internal Experimental Psychology operations. University of Houston
• Collaborated with company analysts and research December 2016 coordinators to identify best client solutions.
- Market Researcher at University of Texas at San Antonio
- at International Honor Society for Psychology
- Sustainability Researcher at International Honor Society for Psychology
5 months at this Job
Conducted market research surveys for popular companies.
• Successfully complete all jobs by time requested.
• Made future appointments and answered inquiries.
• Received and answered requests for information from company officials and employees.
- Market Researcher at Synovate
- Temporay Employee at Fresno Police Department
- Tax Examiner at Internal Revenue Service
1 year at this Job
• Extract and enter data through in person interviews to identify new market opportunities
• Provide companies with marketing tool and information to expand locations and make other expensive decisions
- Market Researcher at James Andrew Group
- Supervisor at Muscle Beach Juice Bar
- Co-Owner and Operator at Arm Candy (Retail)
- MLS Sales Coordinator at Chivas USA
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in International Business - International Business
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing - Marketing
- A.A. in Business Administration - Business Administration