As a lifeguard I was responsible for guests' safety, managing my water, and communicating effectively any emergencies that arised. Doing market researcher was more guest focused, helping them through the park, answering questions, and surveying guests.
- Lifeguard/Market Researcher at Six Flags, Inc.
- Cashier/Customer Service at Party City Corporation
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school - General
• CARLSBAD, CA
• 01/2017 - Present A commercial real estate appraisal firm specializing in the valuation of industrial, office, retail, and multi- family developments throughout California. Market Researcher Duties include providing significant real property appraisal assistance to the supervising appraiser through broker interviews, market research, data entry, data analysis, comparable selection, area descriptions, site inspections, exhibit preparation and file preparation, among other duties.
• Increased firm production over 33% in first year by streamlining certain aspects of the appraisal process through pragmatic Excel formulations that highlighted relevant data.
- Market Researcher at BRIDGELINE VALUATION
- Assistant Project Manager/Real Estate Analyst at SUNWOOD VENTURES
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Real Estate - Real Estate
- Market Researcher at Meadowlands Consumer Center
- Jury Observer-mock trial at TrialWatch
- in store demonstrator-Thomas Lynch at The Son
- Demonstrator at Professional Marketing Solutions
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Fashion Merchandising - Illustration,fabrics,design
- Interior Design - Interior Design
- studies abroad London,England - Telecommunications for Television and All media
- Semester of studies in Art - Fashion illustration
- Culinary Arts certificate - culinary arts..Was working at Aunts restaurant and wanted to learn book version.
- Fundamentals of Art Degree - Fundamentals of art studies
Marketing Researcher - Responsibilities included researching and compiling all required data elements, including client contact information, Prospectus, and other financial documents. Proficient in Microsoft word, Excel, Data entry, electronic filing, SalesForce, and compliance documents.
- Market Researcher at R.R. DONNELLEY FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Caregiver at NEXT LEVEL CAREGIVERS
- Dietitian at BRADWELL'S CONVALESCENT CENTER
11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Proposed Questback/EFS, new vendor platform to internal management team and successfully stood up the panel platform for market research studies with PPL electric customers. The process entailed working with countless departments such as (legal, IT, regulatory, Accounting/Budget, Management Team, Printing).
• Designed the PPL Panel website along with EFS technical team. Designed VoC platform along with the technical team and solely responsible for maintaining and updating information along with pulling reports on daily basis.
• Sat on panel of Customer Journey Mapping Exercise for New Installation customer experience for improving the process internally within PPL Electric as well as for the external customer.
• Collaborated with the customer experience team to conduct all customer and market research efforts including managing a consumer panel, measuring brand awareness, consumer sentiment, demographics and lifestyle reporting, competitive benchmarking, etc.
• Developed varieties of surveys for panel by collaborating with different departments such as (Distribution Operations, Right of Way, New Service, Business Team, Next GEN Team, Customer Satisfaction/Experience, Transmission and Distribution)
• Designed, monitored and provided insights to management on key customer satisfaction projects.
• Lead customer satisfaction reporting and tracking.
• Measured the impact of social and digital media on our brand.
• Conducted additional ad hoc surveys and prepared reporting and analysis for internal clients.
• Involved in full-cycle data mining techniques and analyze trends in order to improve customer satisfaction and deliver products and services aligning with customer needs.
• Analyzed customer information to assist in targeting customer segments with relevant programs, services and messages.
• Supported EU employee satisfaction study through analysis and reporting. Use of SWOT analysis methodology for result interpretation.
• Experienced working with benchmark (JD Power, E Source), quarterly customer satisfaction research, trackers, ad hoc research, transactional, panel and conference research.
• Use market research software such as Qualtrics to conduct online surveys with customers and employees.
• Managed market research vendor relationships, keeping them on budget, on schedule and with high-quality deliverables that meet the needs and objectives of the business.
- Market Researcher at PPL Electric Utilities
- Senior Operations Specialist at HRA - Healthcare Research & Analytic
- Senior Project Manager at Schlesinger Associates
- Interactive Programmer at Taylor Nelson Sofres Intersearch
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing/Advertising
* Ensure quality, integrity and value of market research studies, results, and reports and provide actionable insights. * Manage client relationships and project delivery. * Combine customer-based information with understanding of the industry and company to create insights and influence idea development and decision-making processes. * Identify necessary tools and techniques for best practices in online research.
- Market Researcher at COPLEY FOCUS CENTERS
- Electronic Health Records Coordinator at BAY STATE COMMUNITY SERVICES
- Medical Administrative Assistant (Contract) at ORTHOTIC & PROSTHETIC CENTERS
- Executive Administrative Assistant (Contract) at TUFTS MEDICAL CENTER
2 years at this Job
- - Intro to Business
- - Intro to Marketing
- Bachelor Degree in Biology - Business Administration
Market research interviewer to provide questions to clients. Meet daily goals and provide quality service on every call. Present the information in a unbiased way and get the agree.
- Market Researcher at Nielsen
- Customer Service Representative at Conduent
- Data Entry Specialist at Maximus
- Customer Service Representative at QVC
5 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration/ Management
- Diploma - English
Assist consulting firm which provides M&A diligence and strategic market insight for private equity and corporate clients. I help our clients make informed investment and strategic decisions.
• Develop market insights through primary research
• Conduct bilingual phone-based, structured interviews with market participants and industry experts to gain insight into the key players, competitive landscape, and market dynamics
• Gather both quantitative and qualitative data
• Document interviews to be used in client presentations and deliverables
- Market Researcher at Investor Group Services
- Account Manager at American Student Assistance
- Senior Control Analyst at JOHN HANCOCK FINANCIAL SERVICE
- Resident Assistant at SHOWA WOMEN'S UNIVERSITY OF BOSTON
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Advertising
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing Management
• Conducts market research on brand demographics for use in targeted marketing campaigns.
• Produces formal reports for brands requested.
• Uses social media analysis to gather current data on companies requested.
• Communicates information on a timely basis while balancing a full school schedule.
• Accurately reads, understands, and carries out written instructions.
- Market Researcher at Por Homme
- Golf Course Maintenance at Polo Golf & Country Club
- Marketing Associate at O's American Kitchen
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Major in Intelligence Studies, Double Minor in Data Science and Political Science
*Developed and executed plans quickly, immersed in cultural knowledge, and enhanced overall communication skills. * Volunteered at Rennie Grove Hospice supporting the Fundraising Group with organizing events, Gala Balls, and street collections. * Planned, organized and conducted research in artistic field for use in projects sponsoring Tring Museum. * Analyzed and researched market conditions to enhance revenue performance for the museum.
- Market Researcher at Expatriate in England
- Director of Physician Relations - Business Development, Sales and Marketing at Atlanta Oncology Associates/Vantage Oncology
- MANAGER BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, SALES, & MARKETING at Atlanta Center for Reproductive Medicine
- NATIONAL TRAINER & SALES MANAGER at Cranial Technologies, Inc
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications