Generated business and maintained strong client relationships through networking efforts, communications, customer and vendor relationships, and development and execution of marketing and sales plans
• Managed accounts through a consultative sales approach; facilitating discovery meetings and developing specific marketing solutions
• Executed strategies, operational efficiencies, and proposals leading to improved productivity; actions capitalized annual business growth of 62%
• Oversaw graphic design, copywriting, and production to ensure brand standards were in compliance
• Scheduled delivery and installation for final projects
• Negotiated contracts on behalf of client
• Created estimates and provided invoices for services provided and collected on account balances
- Sales & Marketing Account Executive at Marketing Innovations
- Sales and Events Coordinator at The Printing Connection
9 years at this Job
- Some college
Chosen to manage all aspects of the Marketing Services Department, which developed marketing campaigns for Georgia credit unions. Scope of responsibilities included management of the account executive, client relations, graphic design department and departmental budget.
• Coordinated and wrote copy for various credit union marketing collateral, including newsletters, brochures, postcards, annual reports, statement inserts and posters.
• Trained the account executive in all facets of credit union marketing functions and provided on-going support to ensure client requests are fulfilled.
• Presented professional marketing presentations at credit union educational seminars and conferences to raise awareness and increase business of departmental services and to contribute to positive client perceptions.
- Marketing Account Executive/Manager at GEORGIA CREDIT UNION AFFILIATES
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Broadcast Journalism
Managed, directed, and implemented all aspects of digital marketing strategy for clients accounts to ensure positive and improved ROI each month. Utilized white hat SEO techniques to drive clients organic and local rank on multiple search engines. Created engaging social media campaigns to enhance customer retention while also driving revenues through targeted advertising campaigns. Delivered customized monthly reporting to client base of 70-80 accounts that show positive results. Generated over 3,000 leads for clients each month while also driving walk-in and phone inquiry traffic by 20%-50%. Focus on acquiring new business by seeking referrals from existing clients. Close inbound sales leads from direct and indirect channel marketing increasing client base by 5%-10% each month.
- Sales & Marketing Account Executive at TAG Digital Marketing
- Manager at Best Buy Stores LP
5 years at this Job
- - Business Management
Managed the strategic support of clients by assessing communication needs, developing marketing creative, and corresponding with clients and suppliers. Created communication solutions that furthered business objectives. Managed brands upward of $400,000 to drive strategic planning and messaging for clients. Facilitated internal and external meetings. Provided executive support via administration and research.
- Marketing Account Executive at The Design Group
- Advertising Manager at PatientPoint
- Assistant Manager at Abercrombie/Hollister Co.
4 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
Feb 2016 - July 2017 At power direct marketing I managed new accounts, I merely from Fortune 500 companies all around the country. I used LinkedIn as a resource to develop relationships with hundreds of VPs, Marketing Directors, and decision-makers at said companies. I also use my knowledge of information technology to build a database of the entire LinkedIn Network, contact information included.
- Marketing Account Executive at Power Direct Marketing
- Client Service Coordinator at Franklin Covey
- Customer Experience Manager at MyTime.com
- Sales Manager at Sprint
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
• Promoted access to proprietary health technology in marginalized communities in need of like resources
• Grew B2B and B2C commercial sales through direct marketing, customer acquisition engagement
• Expanded agency clientele by 30% by organizing health fairs, marketing events in isolated regions
• Led engagement campaigns for disabled persons in low-income communities to partake in home-based care
• Provided mentorship to new hire to build effective field marketing strategies
• Delivered executive level presentations to hospital administrators and clinical directors
• Recruited clients for medical Spanish translation services by targeting hospital groups, community clinics and academic medical institutions
- Marketing Account Executive at Canopy Innovations
- Quality Management/Technical Advisor Associate at New York City Department of Health & Mental Hygiene
- Community Care Manager at NYU Langone Hospital Brooklyn
- Field Analyst at National Institute of Health
11 months at this Job
- Master of Public Health - Epidemiology
- Bachelor of Art - Sociology / International Health Care & Global Development
• Develop and manufacture product formula
• Create branding, online presence, and marketing campaign
• Expand brand presence to domestic and international markets
• Work with local and community partners to implement new consumer programs
• Expand brand presence from online market to medical industry.
- Sales & Marketing Account Executive at Lupura
- Sales Representative at Presence Marketing
- Sales Rep/Manager/Brand Ambassador at Promotional Marketing (IC)
- Sales Agent at AAA Auto Club
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.A. - Speech Communications
Act as liaison between clients and company. Successfully identify and match needs of Sales Support Functions
clients with available resources and products. Client Acquisition
• Assist real estate agents in marketing themselves and their business via company Client Retention website.
• Analyze and translate customer interaction into product recommendations. Business Development
• Develop and enhance sales through the use of a preferred customer list and Employee Training competitive proposal offers, contracts and pricing.
• Maintain and nurture client relationships to gain loyalty, referrals and repeat Human Resources business. Communication
- MARKETING ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE at Dominion Enterprises
- MANAGER at Journey's
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - psychology
-sales -marketing -community events production -assistant to CEO
- Sales & Marketing Account Executive at WDKX Radio Station
- Tradesman at Tradesman International
- Inspector/Material handler at MODERN INDUSTRIES
- Handyman Services at MIC Contracting Services
10 years, 10 months at this Job
- - business management
Executed marketing campaign initiatives including: content, digital, advertising/paid media and social
media to align with broader demand generation and sales goals
• Performed market research to inform strategic direction and including reporting, tracking and measurement of activities
• Lead and managed execution of industry trade shows and client-sponsored events including planning, coordination, management, event-vendor management, budget management, and onsite execution and support
- Marketing Account Executive at Merritt Group
- Account Coordinator at Merritt Group
- Strategic Communications Consultant (Pro bono) at Potomac Community Resources
- Graduate Fellow to Account Coordinator at RepEquity
4 months at this Job
- Master of Professional Studies in Public Relations and Corporate Communications - Public Relations and Corporate Communications
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication - English Creative Writing