marketing administrator cashier pie maker shift lead driver
- Marketing Administrator at HotBox Pizza
- Server at Steak N Shake
- Sales Associate at rue21
1 year at this Job
Marketing Administrator for an independent business broker. Customer support; answer and log calls in a timely manner, schedule and coordinate appointments and respond to email inquiries from Buyers and Sellers. Clerical duties; create and maintain records and advertisements, file documents manually and electronically while ensuring the privacy of the Customer. Use of standard MS office applications and others including; Team Magic, Constant Contact, BizComps, Pratt Stats, BizBen, BizBuySell, etc.
- Marketing Administrator at Business-Team
- Customer Support Representative at Landel Telecom
- Customer Support Services - Volunteer at Good Samaritan Hospital
- Manager Customer Support Services at Varian Associates
1 year at this Job
- - Educational Technology Support Representative
present) Real estate sales. Design of marketing materials. Internal and external customer support. IT Support. Transaction processing. Property management support for residential rental properties. Indiana Realty Group, LLC (Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices) Help Desk/Marketing Administrator/Processing Administrator (2008-2019) Provide support for 40+ Realtors / Brokers. Design and create marketing materials. Provide support and ideas for marketing distribution. Internal and external customer support. Limited IT Support. Transactions processor.
- REALTOR®/Marketing Administrator/Processing Administrator at Marten Realty Group, LLC
- Client Consultant/Office Manager at Coldwell Banker Shook
- Customer Service Representative at AT&T
- Company Liaison at
11 years at this Job
- License - Fine Arts/General Studies
City of Industry, CA March 2018 - Present
Wei-Chuan U.S.A is a leading Chinese food manufacturer, importer and distributor founded in 1972. Headquarter is located in City of Industry, CA, and the company owned six branches and two manufacturing facilities all over America.
Marketing Administrator in Headquarter
• Scheduled full-year promotion and produced promotion plan as an instruction to branches every month, including sales forecast, demo arrangement and demo gift assignment.
• Priced factory product based on the standard cost and market change.
• Did market research for new flavors, new products and competitors to assist product development.
• Analyzed sales status of each branch every week also with market analysis by using 4P, SWOT and other models.
• Monitored branch inventory in ERP System and adjusted production schedule provided by factory based on the inventory and sales status.
• Coordinated with Specialty Food Association to organize food show in SF and NY twice a year, mainly focused on booth arrangement, shipping schedule and food sampling.
• Hosted at least five events and sponsorship with national media every year.
• Created and updated print advertisement, radio script and news release for each series of products or company news, and arranged advertisement schedule for different media nationwide monthly.
• Maintained relationship with media all over the U.S.
• Assisted website development vendor to build up our website with e-commerce, Magento and SEO functions, and organized photo & video shoot for over 500 products and two factories.
- Marketing Administrator in Headquarter at Wei-Chuan USA, Inc
- Intern in Market Department at MPBS Industries
- Hall Receptionist at CITIC Bank
- Intern in Administration Department at MassMutual Financial Group
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Global Business - Public Relations
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
• Lead Sales Database Administrator
• Coordinate Corporate Meetings
• Order and Keep Stock of Promotional Items
• Coordinate Marketing Events
• Facilitate Expense Reports for Sales Team
• Other Administrative Duties as Needed
- Sales and Marketing Administrator at Ohmstede Industrial Services
- Administrative Assistant at Evergreen Industrial Services
- Business Development Administrator at Universal Plant Services
11 months at this Job
• Monitor department budget and serve as liaison to Accounting Department and Budget Analyst.
• Review requests of sponsorships, memberships, co-branding opportunities and charitable donations.
• Coordinate firm's participation in community events.
• Research and purchase branded marketing materials.
• Maintain external website and client database.
• Develop and coordinate a variety of marketing material, including firm's annual holiday print and e-card, advertisements, special events, retreats and educational seminars.
• Maintain firm's social media presence.
• Serve as departmental support for events.
• Provide business development and marketing support.
- Marketing Administrator at Foster Pepper PLLC
- Marketing Coordinator at Sound Transit
- Marketing Intern at Life Center Northwest
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations - Marketing
• Maintained Accounts Receivable invoices and payment records utilizing accounting system
• Provided support to marketing team members and upper management
• Processed and allocated marketing invoices for 26 campuses and online schools
• Provided information on programs and redirect potential students to appropriate campuses
• Team meetings with vendors to assess our marketing needs and strategies
• Assisted corporate office with data and conversion reports, and education verifications, transcript requests, in and outgoing mail/ packages/ faxes and interoffice support
- MARKETING ADMINISTRATOR at ANCORA EDUCATION
- PERSONAL ASSISTANT LIAISON at CIGNA HEALTHSPRING
- CLAIMS CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at AEROTEK
- PACKAGING/ STOWING SPECIALIST at ALLEGIANCE STAFFING
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Associates Degree
• Coordinate and train coworkers on the Guest Services department on the execution of the Simon Giftcard program offers and promotions.
• Keep tracking of the Marketing Department calendar of events, media and booth contracts.
• Create purchase orders and process payments, and monitor the Marketing Department's account receivable payments.
• Coordinate events with the Marketing Director in terms of paperwork and promotion campaigns.
• Develop content and update website and social media platforms creating an engaging social presence across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• Manage content, printing, delivery, and inventory of marketing collateral including handheld directories, monthly event calendar and coupons.
• Facilitate communication with tenants to develop marketing alliances and support for events from planning and coordination to execution and promotion.
- Marketing Administrator at Simon Property Group, Plaza Carolina Mall
- Content Intern at ZWolf Productions
- IMC Program Graduate Student Ambassador at Emerson College
- Marketing Intern at Candela Agency, LLC
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Integrated Marketing Communications
- BA - Communications / Advertising Specialty
* Answers phones, screen request for advertising sales, donations, promotions, entertainment, unit requests and complaints. * Provide administrative support i.e., filing, typing correspondence, processing department mail and coordinating staff schedules and meetings. * Assists with agency liaison functions as direct by EVP, Marketing * Monthly preparation and distribution of guest survey and birthday survey. * Process invoices and expense reports *Provide administrative support to the CMO and VP of Advertising *Maintaining Outlook Calendar and Travel Arrangements/itinerary *Screen all incoming phone calls to CMO and VP of Advertising
* Answers phones, screen request for advertising sales, donations, promotions, entertainment, unit requests and complaints.
* Provide administrative support i.e., filing, typing correspondence, processing department mail and coordinating staff schedules and meetings.
* Assists with agency liaison functions as direct by EVP, Marketing
* Monthly preparation and distribution of guest survey and birthday survey.
* Process invoices and expense reports
*Provide administrative support to the CMO and VP of Advertising
*Maintaining Outlook Calendar and Travel Arrangements/itinerary
*Screen all incoming phone calls to CMO and VP of Advertising
- Marketing Administrator at CEC Entertainment, Inc
- Specialist II Cash Accounting at CEC Entertainment, Inc
- Specialist II at Polling
9 years, 8 months at this Job
- Marketing Administrator at S.B. Ballard Construction Company
- Administrative Assistant/EMT/EVOC at MB Solutions Medical Transportation
- Scheduler at MRI and CT Diagnostics
- Personal Care Attendant at Public Partnerships LLC
2 months at this Job
- Certification - Emergency Medical Technician