• Marketing administrator that created all marketing content, digitally, and social media platforms
• Created and organized monthly resident contests and events
• Used organizational skills in lead prospect management
• Delivered personal selling skills showing tours to potential tenants
- Marketing Administrator at Plaza Properties-The Canterbury Apartments
- Customer Service Representative at Nationwide Insurance
- Sales Ambassador at Busken Bakery
- Account Manager at River City Pharmaceuticals
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and Business Administration - Marketing and Business Administration
- Associate Degree in Travel and Hospitality Management - Travel and Hospitality Management
As the Marketing Administrator for The Kucera Companies, I market over 3.1 million square feet of commercial real estate in the Northwest submarket of Austin, TX. charts and closed deal
• Create new leases and renewal amendments, commencement agreements, commission agreements, lease analysis and more for each real estate transaction
• Utilize online lease tracking software, VTS, for internal lease tracking
• Create and regularly update property brochures, floor plans and stacking
• Create and submit commission invoices for internal and external brokers
• Maintain monthly marketing reports for each new prospect, tour, proposal
• Update website, CoStar, LoopNet, and other marketing sites for each new transaction
As the Marketing Administrator for The Kucera Companies, I market over 3.1 million square feet of commercial real estate in the Northwest submarket of Austin, TX.
and closed deal
- Marketing Administrator at THE KUCERA COMPANIES
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- A.S. - Administrative Assistant
- B.S. - Visual Communications
Duties: In charge of processing company wide Final Expense, Mortgage Protection and Life lead orders, invoices, month end reporting and billing reconciliations. Create monthly company production reports, agent debt tracking and notifications. Maintain the company websites and Facebook accounts, social media posts and various marketing projects. Act as personal assistant and marketing assistant to the President and CEO. Handle all house agent contracting, agent maintenance and correspondence. Additional duties include office management and maintenance, PTO tracking, office supply ordering, license renewals and general agent licensing issues and policy requests.
- Office Manager/ Marketing Administrator at ALB Insurance Marketing
- Recruitment Coordinator at ILA Vietnam
- English Teacher at Inter-Continental Language Center
- English Teacher at Avalon Hagwon, Cheongju-Si
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration
Support for Creative, Digital Strategy, Customer Service, and Marketing Executives at E-Alternative
Solutions, an incubator and marketing platform for smoking alternatives
• Art trafficking - Work directly with in-house Creative team to ensure project requests are submitted, tracked, and implemented to the highest standards. Improved workflow via AirTable by optimizing notifications and maintaining project deadlines. Edit copy and submit completed projects upon team approval
• Event management - Organize and implement brand marketing at music festivals and events nationwide. Collaborate with third-party marketing agency to provide complete, compliant footprint and dedicated product promotion at over 45 days of events in 2019
• Office management and administration - Coordinate and manage in-office needs, including deliveries, supplies, office maintenance, and new hires
• Customer support - Supplemental assistant on customer service team for Leap brand vapor and Forth brand CBD products
- Marketing Administrator at E-Alternative Solutions
- Executive Assistant; Office Manager at Financial Tech Startup (Confidential)
- Sales Support at Robert Half
5 months at this Job
- B.A. in Linguistics and Anthropology - Spanish
- A.A. in Social Sciences - Humanities
Under acquisitions supported marketing and acquisitions managers and sales executives in the library and digital division of the audiobook publisher. Maintenance of all distributed library audio publications, core product listings for sales staff, website maintenance for the library division, Collaborated and assisted marketing manager and sales executive with a diversity marketing functions including the development and execution of strategic annual marketing plans for email campaigns. Organized email campaigns, special events, product launches and newsletters. Maintained customer email lists, monitoring and reporting ROI measurements on email campaigns. Assisted in market research. Collaborated and executed trade shows and conference exhibits Internationally. Create and update promotional marketing brochures, promotional items and sales collateral. Assisted in the preparation of 3rd party advert contracts and purchase orders. Distributed and performed reconciliation for Gift Card incentives and maintained inventory.
- Marketing Administrator at RECORDED BOOKS
- Legal Administrator/Paralegal at DECUBELLIS, MEEKS & UNCAPHER, P.A./CARLTON FIELDS, PA
- Business Administrator/Principle at OUTLAW CUSTOM CYCLES
- Legal Assistant/Administrator at RONALD T. EAGLESTON, PA
10 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Digital Media & Web Technology candidate
Drafted marketing campaigns Coordinated open houses Assisted with the company's branding development; implemented alterations that inclined the trajectory of the company's growth Orchestrated outreach programs to gain sponsors Directed special projects Clerical work Data entry Onboard training Oversaw marketing initiatives, etc
Drafted marketing campaigns
Coordinated open houses
Assisted with the company's branding development; implemented alterations that inclined the trajectory of the company's growth
Orchestrated outreach programs to gain sponsors
Directed special projects
Oversaw marketing initiatives, etc
- Marketing Administrator at Gibson Sotheby's International Realty
- Appointment Setter/Telemarketer at 8 FDL
- Office Coordinator/Assistant at MJ's Boarding & Care
- Sales Associate at American Eagle & Kirklands
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Global Business & Entrepreneurship
• Data Tracking Analysis - Adding new prospects and new companies into the data tracking systems on a weekly, quarterly & yearly basis.
• Daily database cleanups - Comparing my summery to the front of the house company summary's on a weekly basis.
• Data entry from all appointments setters activities and projects- Adding in new prospects into contact, Tax Care website, calendar for upcoming appointments, data tracking spreadsheets and Sales Force.
• Create and maintain social networking pages and web site content.
• Confirms scheduled appointments using g mail, calender (Also familiar with phoneslips and Brosix)
• Maintain client retention in Send Out Cards for clients' birthdays, anniversaries and holidays.
• Weekly & monthly email campaigns to prospects, clients & staff on informative accounting needs using contacts.
• Prepare all marketing and advertising materials for employee meetings, events, networking groups and expo's.
• Assisting the front of the house by scanning documents into client folders when they become busy.
• Organize & maintains all printable materials for marketing folders.
- Marketing Administrator at Tax Care
- Marketing Administrator at Home1st Lending, LLC
- Substitute teacher at Seminole County School Board, Seminole County FL
- administrator at Mortgage Loan
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- A. A degree
• Analyzed and Accounted for Cooperative Advertising Funds Accounts for 10 different automotive brands and 6 dealership locations
• Oversaw and recorded advertising invoices on spreadsheets for advertising invoices
• Managed thousands of dollars of charitable donations for surrounding community
• Conveyed information to marketing director and management on projects and accounts
- Marketing Administrator at Matthews Auto Group
- Supply Chain Manager at A Junior Achievement Company
- Lifeguard and Merit Badge Counselor at Camp Barton, Boy Scouts of America, Cayuga Lake, NY
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
•Generate/manage content promoting company website’s blog posts and promotions on company social media pages (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram).
•Create/edit/package/deliver direct mail campaigns, such as monthly newsletters, postcards, sales letters, promotions, etc.
•Compile and track KPI (Key Performance Indicator) metrics using customer-relationship management software, such as leads generated, appointments booked, sales closed, etc.
•Manage client appreciation campaigns, such as birthday gifts, new client on-boarding gifts, and annual holiday gifts, to aid in client satisfaction and retention.
•Research new marketing strategies and campaigns for MSP’s with a small to medium sized business focus.
•Create/edit/manage campaigns in a CRM using automation tools for email broadcasting and appointment management software.
•Design new marketing materials, such as packaging, brochures, etc., to be visually appealing and consistent with the company brand.
- Marketing Administrator at Bytecafe Consulting
- server/trainer/event bartender at Taxman Brewing Company
- Assistant at LaLa Gallery and Studio
- Bartender/Server at East End Grill
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Visual Arts and Design Teaching
- - Biomedical Engineering
- Marketing Administrator at Simon Property Group
- IT Recruiter at AllStaff Technical Solutions
- Store Manager at Sunglass Hut
- Full-time Assistant Manager at Hot Topic
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Some college