Work closely with the Director of Marketing/Business Development at St. Charles Towne
Center to implement mall marketing programs, execution of community based programs, and retailer relations
● Assist in the preparation, coordination, collection, production, supervision & follow-up of promotions and also events
● Maintain mall website with current and updated information, social media communications, and collateral material
● Work with retailers to obtain sales reports
● Assist with the preparation of contracts and purchase orders
● Perform daily reconciliation for the gift card program and maintain inventory
● Support administrative elements and approvals for sponsorship/event deals including; contracting, proof of performance, and payment collection
● Assist with the promotion and implementation of platform programs in a professional and timely manner COMMUNICATIONS SPECALIST REMAX 100 2011-2014
● Assisted top performing real estate agents; created and coordinated campaign management, newsletters, internet postings, and events
● Scheduled property showings
● Created and managed client files
● Assisted with contract management, advertisement production and placement, promotional marketing, and MLS management
- MARKETING ADMINISTRATOR SIMON PROPERTY GROUP at Marketing Administrator
- ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR WASHINGTON CONTRACTING at
- ADVERTISING SPECIALIST at USADWED, LLC
- THERAPIST CHILDREN ACHIEVING MAXIMUM at INTENSIVE INDIVIDUAL SUPPORT SERVICES
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mass Communications - Mass Communications
- Associate of Science in General Studies Communication - General Studies Communication
An experienced sales and marketing professional responsible for developing and executing sales strategies to increase profitability and brand awareness. OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE 7/2015 - Current Fort Bend ISD, Marketing administrator Collaborating with multiple stakeholders to design marketing plans, analyze threats and opportunities in the market, and use various tools, to ensure that the time, money, and resources of the organization are used effectively. Handling direct marketing activities and duties related to products and services, including event management and advertising.
- Marketing administrator at Fort Bend ISD
- Marketing administrator at Alvin ISD
- Sales Manager, Burial Services and Products at Houston Memorial Gardens Cemetery
- Sales and Marketing Representative at Blue City Tours
3 years, 8 months at this Job
RFP Submission Process: Understanding and interpret Group Insurance benefit plan designs; differentiating between benefits, how numbers of lives affect the benefit plan designs.
● Communication with producers and Underwriting Team: Requires me to stay organized, professional, and understand the unique scenario of each case. Working with underwriting to coordinate rates quotes. Collaborating with producers to manage the flow of proposal packages and quotes. Understanding (briefly) what underwriting needs to quote Line of Business, and requesting that from the brokers proactively.
● Proposal and Benefit Summaries: Being able to interpret plan designs, dissect benefits from policies and putting them into proposals/ benefit summaries. Tracking the status of all quotes and sales.
● Sales Administrator Senior Associate -> Marketing Administrator: Our role recently changed and I acquired a lot more responsibility and my workload dramatically increased. I now support 3 busy sales reps. This is a time when I'm really starting to recognize my skills come into full force.
● Plan/ Schedule events
- Marketing Administrator at Cigna
- LEAD PHARMACY TECHNICIAN at Meijer
- WAITRESS at Round The Clock
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
My roles and responsibilities as Marketing Administrator are, pulling data and scheduling floor marketing (generating new leads), product marketing via monthly or weekly campaigns, updating all necessary client accounts, keeping appointments for our engagement strategy specialist, creating marketing emails, pulling reports via Excel and reporting directly to the V.P of Marketing.
- Marketing Administrator at FedBiz Access
- Customer Support/Administration at M.P Direct
- Administrative Assistant at Direct Student Loan Solutions
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Rady School of Management
UC San Diego
• Executive Assistant to Marketing & Communications Director - conference room scheduling and appointments, travel, expense reconciliation, creation and handling of all database e-mails (Kintera & Outlook), and budget analysis of all expenses, creates requisitions for all MARCOM invoices and anything requested by Director to assist her with her duties including special research projects. Supervises the student workers of the Marketing and Communications Department.
• Marketing/Communication Archivist - i.e. Student Photo releases, marketing materials such as Rady Business Journals, Sales Folders, lined and unlined tablets, flash drives, and pens. (Anything that falls under the Marketing Budget). Accurate accounting of this information is important for future ordering and for budget information. Also responsible for all specialized merchandise ordering such as new tablecloths, runners, and flash drives for the Rady School. Currently responsible for all office supply ordering for the third floor.
• Database Creator (Access), Organizer and Researcher - Creates, researches and manages database information such as Rudy Business Journal Lists, AACSB Deans and Associate Deans (Domestic), Kintera Newsletter lists for weekly or monthly newsletters, Speaker Bureau Database outlining specialized subject matter of all speakers (faculty, alumni) and Cohort Photo Release Information for current students. Other databases that have been created are: Advertising Database (all current and past advertising), Alumni Engagement Database (alumni contact information with all contact noted), Faculty Publications Database, Reporter-Editor Database, Media Clip and Image Library Database (all image files).
• Department Liaison to all printers and vendors utilized by the Marketing and Communications Department which includes requests for all quotes for printing, following up on all requests for information as well as quote requests for other items such as pins, tablecloths, etc.
• Advertising Liaison to advertising contacts obtaining information for future Rady School Ads requesting ad specifications, proposals, ad and material deadlines. Prior negotiation of quality deals with former advertisers getting more value for more ads and online advertising.
• Merchandise Liaison for the Rady School of Management. Orders special merchandizing for other departments while also maintaining a marketing general merchandise inventory. Key person responsible for ordering office supplies for the entire third floor of Otterson Hall.
- Marketing Administrator at Marketing and Communications Department
- UCSD Temporary Employment Services at UCSD
- Executive Assistant at
- Executive Assistant -Facilities Administrator at Sirion Therapeutics, Inc
7 years at this Job
Ferrous Marketing Administrator Alter Trading Corp., St. Louis, MO 2/2018 - 2/2019
• process freight invoices on shipments between intercompany recycling yards
• invoice weights on shipments traveling from multiple locations
• work with Midwest locations via email or phone on pricing discrepancies
• investigate, analyze, deduce and reconcile problems using multiple available computer programs
• works independently completing monthly tasks, clearing A/P and A/R registers
• contract administration with product lines, maintaining monthly prices
• started with Stiver Staffing Agency until employment hire in June 2018
- Ferrous Marketing Administrator at Google, Adobe, Outlook
- Loan Administrative Specialist at Carrollton Bank
- Credentialing Specialist at Stivers Staffing Agency
- Regulatory Compliance Associate at Real Estate Express
1 year at this Job
- High school or equivalent
INVENTORY PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR Feb - Mar 2019
Completed 3-week project. Authored and implemented data supporting green goods inventory (50,000 skus; 100K data items).
• Initial goal: Enable weekly queries to create output for online publication and review by (2) distinct audiences -Wholesale landscape and suppliers and Retail homeowners.
• Ultimate Design: An integrated and online interface to permit ad hoc queries, resulting in real-time inventory reporting; to increase consumer Self-sales, and reduce customer inquiries by 70%. MARKETING ADMINISTRATOR May 2017 - Feb 2019 Supported market initiatives and managed project timelines for a large retail garden center
• Authored, edited and maintained website content, including page edits, product listings, and digital documents. Use graphic design software to crop and edit photos for web use.
• Created and published e-commerce and product listings. Maintained and developed event information and online registration processes. Promoted events, workshops and seminars.
• Exported and manipulated data from Point of Sale interface to analyze and target key markets for the attraction and conversion to company’s Customer Appreciation Program.
• Produced informational handouts for retail customers, current advertising initiatives, garden center events, retail wayfinding, large signage, and banners.
- Marketing Administrator, Inventory Project Administration at WESTON NURSERIES
- Technical Coordinator at Hunt Direct Agency
- Contract Associate at EXPRESS EMPLOYMENT STAFFING
- Associate Registrar at CLARK UNIVERSITY
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
* Managing and supporting Fincons US marketing objectives internally and externally. * Directing promotional campaigns through traditional & digital marketing strategies. * Deeping and building media client relationships in the United States. * Composing and posting daily online content on the company's website and social media platforms building brand awareness. * Providing progressive reports on campaigns to ensure effectiveness and communications. * Coordinating US offices and hiring department. * Assisting company senior management in day-to-day administrations. * Organize and attend domestic and international events and conferences.
- Marketing Administrator at Fincons US, Inc
- Business Development & Marketing Communications Analyst at HealthiNation
- Assistant Marketing Consultant at Global Team International Marketing Consultants, Inc
- Marketing Seminar Teacher assistant at Long Island University
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing
- BA - Political Science
- Associate - Liberal Arts and Sciences
Assists GPS team with GDPR issues
● Advises on current best practices for email marketing
● Investigates why members aren't receiving emails via Lyris, Personify, and other reports
● Tests and revises wording/HTML of dozens of daily mass emails, investigates technical issues
● Responsible for weekly AABME newsletter
- Marketing Administrator at American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- E-Commerce Store Developer at Self Employed
- Freelance Multi-Instrumentalist, Producer, and Educator at FL Studio
- Community Service Representative at Mbira Technologies
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Linguistics
Assist in all marketing department projects including digital design, newsletter e-blasts, and website maintenance and updating.
● Proofread communication emails, press releases, and advertisements.
● Organise, track, and maintain physical and digital marketing files, data, schedules, and room reservations.
- Marketing Administrator at Oshman Family JCC
- Digital Marketing Intern at PathSolutions
- Assistant Development Manager at StarStruck Youth Performing Arts
- Production Management Intern at StarStruck Youth Performing Arts
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology - Anthropology
- Associate of Arts in Anthropology - Anthropology