i worked as a marketing analyst. I worked in marketing field from last 5 years.
- Marketing Analyst at Bbqoutlet
4 months at this Job
- - Business
As a data-driven marketing analyst, I executed key advertising initiatives including, AdWords, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and more. I also am responsible for managing and growing the online marketing activities of the company.
• Pulling, compiling reports, and manipulating data in Excel
• Supporting affiliate recruitment campaigns and reporting on progress
• Handling affiliate optimization and activation campaigns and reporting on progress
• Link upload: Uploading and formatting client offers as text links, banner links, and another similar creative.
• HTML newsletter creation: This is our primary means of distributing client links, offers, and other important information to affiliates.
• Email communication with affiliate partners
• Collaboration with your internal account team to develop and carry out client strategies.
- Marketing Analyst at THE CLINE GROUP REAL ESTATE
- AP/AR Specialist at Workplace Safety Screenings
- TX, Accounts Admin at SIERRA INFOSYS INC
- Accountant at RODNEY HUNT INC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Finance - Finance
Marketing Analyst for a large REIT in Denver supporting the Media department with invoice preparation in the execution of marketing strategies and programs with the goal of improving advertising effectiveness and increasing the demand for apartment rentals.
• Processing 8 million worth of local and national media invoices.
• Working with brokers for tenant referrals and setting up new accounts, invoicing, and confirmation.
• Analyze data utilizing pivot tables to extrapolate data paid brokers, quantity, property, and brokers.
• Coordinating with communities to meet music and scent needs by managing project components.
• Working with other members of marketing team to assist with time-sensitive projects.
- Marketing Analyst at AIMCO
- Consultant CPA at Hogarth Property
- FC Bookkeeper at Hogarth Property
- Controller at Cherry Landscape
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - business
• Marketing Analyst and Project Manager for large scale projects, staging product development through packaging, labels, and promotional materials, trend reports and color analysis, panel research for creative fragrance development, trade show promotions, created email campaigns using constant contact, targeted contact lists for business development, writing, proofing, editing, layout and design for presentations and promotional campaigns, created monthly, quarterly and annual sales reports using pivot tables and analysis to create useful insight into process improvements, Go-To Sage CRM Administrator
- Marketing Analyst at Chemia Corporation
- Inside Sales Executive, Marketing at Purchase Partners/McLaughlin Metal Sales Company, Inc.
- Proof Editor, Inside Sales at Rx Systems, Inc
- Inside Sales at Advanced ICU Care
8 months at this Job
- Master's - Marketing
- MBA - Business Administration, Marketing
- BS, Minor in Art/design - Marketing, Advertising and Promotion
• Create strategic marketing plans based off of historical data, reporting and analysis, including campaign themes, messages, custom segmented targets, and offers
• Present and implement these plans via email and direct mail mediums.
• Host monthly meetings with clients to discuss results and analysis to tailor the custom marketing plan and budget as needed.
• Create and/or oversee the creation of these campaigns through multiple steps of design and production, while adhering to tight deadlines.
• Launch campaigns to targeted segments with specific and relevant messages to increase overall ROI.
- Marketing Analyst at Naked Lime Marketing - Reynolds & Reynolds
- Customer Relations Associate at PG Professional Golf
- Account Executive at
- Marketing/Sales Intern at Service Corporation International
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing - Marketing
· Improved targeting and remarketing campaigns and resulted in up to 25% increase in conversion rate after identifying audience personas by merging audience profiles with engagement level data using SQL, Python and Excel · Collaborated with global partners and make timely changes to optimize UX and marketing campaigns ‘efficiency by conducting ad-hoc analyses, heat mapping and creating the visualized reports with Tableau that offers actionable recommendations based on data · Improved our client’s keyword rankings from 100+ to top 10, organic traffic increased by 16.3% with bounce rate decreased by 23.2% within two months by performing keyword strategies, designed A/B test and blogs optimization on WordPress and Shopify(HTML) · Executed email automation campaign with crawling the contact information of 2019 CES exhibitors
- Marketing Analyst at Co.media Marketing & Consulting Inc
- Consultant at College Fresh Inc.
- SQL Database Design Project at Illinois Maker Lab
- Marketing Analyst at CHIHUO Inc.
8 months at this Job
- Master of Technology - Management
- Bachelor of Management in Marketing - Psychology
Responsibilities At Boboli International I am responsible for both sales and marketing aspects of the business by maintaining the development process of current and new items. As a sales and marketing analyst I am responsible for multiple duties which include assisting the Chief Executive Officer and Vice President of Sales and Marketing with overall project management and coordination, creating sales sheets and presentations, completing new item and promotional forms, maintaining correspondence with sales contacts, research and development for new products, package concept and design, and sales of excess inventory. Accomplishments Helped increase sales and new business. Skills Used --Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) --FSENet --DOT Expressway --Safeway SpecConnect --Conversational Spanish --Point of Sale Transactions --Menu Creation --Photo and Design --Customer Service --Project Management
- Sales & Marketing Analyst at Boboli International, LLC
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- N/A - Business Admin
Worked as key member of the advertising/marketing group that implemented multi-channel ad campaigns for approximately 5,000 independent retailers with over of 18,000 store locations. Captured expenses related to these campaigns and analyzed performance against available sales data. Worked to create marketing budgets and gauged performance against budgeted campaigns using Excel Power Pivots, Power BI, SharePoint lists, PowerApps, Flow processes, and relationship tables using DAX expressions.
- Marketing Analyst at Nationwide Marketing Group
- Senior Business Analyst at American Express
- Forecast Manager at Hanesbrands Inc
- Business Consultant at Private Consultant
2 years at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Project Management, Process Improvement, Lean and Agile, Six Sigma, and Strategy
- Bachelor of Arts - Biblical Studies, Youth Psychology, and Outdoor Leadership
- Associate of Arts - Journalism, Communications, and Psychology
Company’s first Marketing Analyst Essential Duties: - Involved in various projects across multiple division within the company. - Provided multiple departments with ad-hoc reporting, analytics, and business intelligence. - Works with the company’s Dealer Business System (DBS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems. - Opportunity Lead Generation Analyzer (OLGA) Coordinator with an emphasis on providing comprehensive forward looking opportunities to sales force to provide customers with repair options for their equipment. - Maintain and cleanse data in company’s DBS and CRM systems. - Use Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), Percentage of Industry Sales (PINs), OLGA, and other data to help drive business decisions. - Provide market share, competitive information, sales rep performance, and economic indicators. - Manage lead generation, machine population, customer information, & territory alignments. - Gather competitive information on Wyoming Machinery’s competition. - Participate in the marketing efforts to both internal and external customers. - Create, update, and maintain data visualization system to disseminate up to date data to managers and executives. - Assist in the creation of marketing and sales metrics to track company performance. - Collect, filter, and provide sales and rental data to third party vendor to survey to track performance of the company. - Provide machine utilization figures to aid in rental decisions. Additional duties: - Trade show representation. - Company representation at industry golf events. - Volunteer for company sponsored charity events.
- Marketing Analyst at Wyoming Machinery Company
- Business Consultant through the University of Wyoming at TA Guest Ranch
- REO Assistant at Wyoming Community Development Authority
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Finance
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- Associate - Business Administration/Pre-Law
Maintain scheduling for report processing and tracking. Coordinate meetings and lead discussions involving current campaign process to upper management. Monitored reporting and established new effective ways for processing to establish accuracy and efficiency. Generated and maintained reports needed to track trend analysis as well as find anomalies within response. Managed weekly/monthly/annual reports need by management for future effective marketing efforts. Reviewed/Analyzed summary jobs generated on a mainframe for direct mail projects. Effectively handled the entry of new inquires and data entry for lead generation. Worked on response analysis for different mailing test being performed on a weekly/monthly/annual schedule. Worked efficiently with other teams on different processing ideas and coordinated with Production Analyst on critical and logical job flow to ensure accuracy.
- Marketing Analyst at Globe Life Insurance
- Jr. Analyst at CMI Group
- Manager in Training at Trade Home Stores
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Business Management & Accounting