Work Study – Front Desk for Admissions Office Work Study – Marketing Assistant for Marketing Department
- Marketing Assistant at Minneapolis Community and Technical College
- Merchandising Team at 3M Brazil Volunteer Workers Team
- Administrative Team at JASMINE Healthy Food
- Trade Marketing National Coordinator at FERRERO Brazil
6 months at this Job
- Associate - Education
- Master's - Marketing
- Associate - Strategic Marketing
- Bachelor's - Advertising and Marketing
As a Marketing Assistant for Middle River Auto I have become proficient with effective communication.
- Marketing Assistant at Middle River Auto Sales
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Marketing Assistant to the heads of Product Development & Customer/Audience Engagement - Competitive analysis research & synthesis - Advanced Excel use: web sales/traffic reporting - Trade marketing & audience engagement administrative assistance assistant - Madison Avenue window display team lead
- Marketing Assistant at Oxford University Press
- Editorial Intern at OutHistory.org
- Qualitative Data Analsysis Student Consultant at Data Services, NYU Bobst Library
- Events Assistant & Website Assistant at The Center for Experimental Humanities, NYU
5 months at this Job
- MA - Humanities and Social Thought
- BS - Secondary English Education
Marketing Assistant for an Information Technology firm based out of Connecticut. I scrubbed lists, made phone calls and updated all pertinent information on an Excel spread sheet. The Company does cyber security and HIPPA Compliance.
- Marketing Assistant at
- Personal Assistant at
- Assistant to the Property Manager of a 240-condominium unit at Pompano Aegean Condo. Association
- Front Desk Receptionist at Deerfield Buccaneer Hotel
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Liberal Arts
As a marketing assistant for Lehigh's Baker Institute, I work closely with the Entrepreneurship advisors in setting up, promoting, and organizing events through the Baker Institute. I aid in updating social media accounts, and work on creating flier designs for upcoming events. Along with creating posts and fliers for upcoming events, I work on logistical office duties that include audio transcriptions, document updating, and note taking.
- MARKETING ASSISTANT at Baker Institute
- CREATIVE DIRECTOR at SPARK ACADEMY
- SALES ASSOCIATE at CLAIRE'S
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S - INDUSTRIAL AND SYSTEMS
Ventura CA As a marketing assistant I am responsible for the curation of relevant content as it pertains to the commercial real estate market in Sacramento. Primarily, I focus on writing for the blog while bringing an environmental perspective to current developments in the area.
- Marketing Assistant at Dorian Enterprises
- Clerk at
- Administrative Assistant at Pacific Neon Company
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Environmental Communication
Recruited to the team as a Marketing Assistant, responsible to assist with marketing, prospective tenant sales and current
resident retention with full knowledge of lease terms and policies for a 496-unit community.
• Effectively lease apartments in accordance with budget guidelines.
• Developed and managed all property social media accounts and created other marketing materials for tenant engagement/ retention.
• Personally, closed on $600,228.00 in leasing sales revenue throughout my tenure.
• Conduct marketing projects to increase retention rates and attract potential residents.
• Manage resident communications through property management software (Yardi and On-Site).
• Compiled lease-end billing statements for all property damage incurred by residents.
- Marketing Assistant at CAPSTONE REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS, LLC
- Student Member Chicago Chapter No at Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Summer Intern, Group Sales Representative at RAGING WAVES WATER PARK
- Sales Associate at WOLSFELT PROM
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Corporate Communications
- Associates in Arts - Mass Communications
San Luis Obispo, California ' Assist in the daily operations of the Ticket Office; including mailings, answering phones, filling orders and other duties as assigned. ' Help in resolving customer seating issues, while making sure the customer is always satisfied. ' Remain knowledgeable and current with upcoming shows to effectively accommodate customers. Marketing Assistant | April 2018 - August 2018 BROWDER PAINTING / San Luis Obispo, California ' Assisted the owners in developing strategies for marketing the brand. ' Organized and hired a team of neighborhood flyer droppers/ cold callers in order to advertise painting services. ' Maintained Browder Painting's image through social media posts and marketing.
- Marketing Assistant at CAL POLY CORPORATION
- Soccer Coach at HEALTHY CITIES TUTORING
- VOLUNTEER at
- Hostess at MILAGROS LATIN KITCHEN
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Graphics for Packaging
- - Intermediate Spanish Fluency
• Hands on experience with athletic marketing including promotional and advertising strategies
• Composed of game-day scripts and timelines
• Produced soccer, men's and women's basketball, softball, and baseball games
• In-game marketing strategies along with delegation of activities to co-workers
• Budgeted distribution of marketing collateral
• Designed flyers and several other tangible advertisement tactics
• Constructed emails and intangible advertisements through the internet, social media, and radio broadcasts
• Captured photographs of sporting events as well as made graphics for social media use I have been the marketing assistant/lead intern for The University of Southern Mississippi Athletic Department for 2 years now and have had direct contact with raising the women's basketball team, men's basketball team, baseball team, and softball team's season attendance numbers. Along with producing and carrying out marketing plans for nearly all of the spring semester sports including baseball, beach volleyball, and assisting with softball.
- Marketing Assistant at University of Southern Mississippi Athletic Program
- Park Ranger at Buccaneer S
- Head Lifeguard/Manager at Buccaneer State Park
- Softball Manager at Pearl River Community College
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sports Management
- None - Accounting
Marketing Assistant at Antioch University New England 40 Avon st. Keene NH 03431 Melinda Garland- Head of Marketing (Melinda’s work phone) (603)-283-2431 Position started- Feb 2018. $14 per hour Position ended- Still employed. $16 per hour -Marketing -advertising -event coordinator/ scheduling -graphic designs -data entry -receptionist -customer service -office organization -time management -Invoices -Finances
- Marketing Assistant at Antioch University New England
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Arch St