AT&T is a modern media company whose mission is to inspire human progress through the power of communication and entertainment. AT&T offers a powerful array of portfolios that includes wireless, Wi-Fi, high speed Internet, voice, cloud-based services, as well as DirecTV. Digital Marketing Business Analyst
• Create monthly dashboards and decks for division's upper management using Adobe Analytics, Crazy Egg and SessionCam to report success metrics and opportunities for improvement.
• Oversee tagging and tracking strategy for online properties
• Manage vanity URL program ensuring company guidelines are enforced, customer experience is optimized, and tracking is in place for reporting.
• Update websites using CMS tool
• Participate in cross department promotions and device launches. Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
• Executed the development, deployment, and optimization of online advertising for AT&T's B2B division.
• Updated websites using CMS tool
• Created monthly reporting for division's upper management.
• Participated in cross department promotions and device launches.
• Managed the design and publishing of over 75 promotional web pages a year.
• Oversaw launch and optimization of over 100 advertising placements via Atlas ad serving tool.
• Conducted A/B testing to determine effective ways to engage customers. Accomplishments:
• Implemented reporting process for business websites
• Created new process and managed over 100 monthly project requests for B2B digital properties.
• Exceeded gross adds goal 105% and increased click conversion rate year over year by 9%.
• Independently managed 76% increase in landing page production
• Key contributor to the BtoB marketing team Apple iPhone and iPad device launches.
• Subject matter expert for Atlas ad serving tool for the Premier Marketing team.
- Digital Marketing Business Analyst / Digital Marketing Manager at AT&T
- Public Relations Associate at Zebra Partners
- Marketing Specialist at InfoSpace, Inc
- Consumer Marketing Coordinator at Nintendo of America
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration
· Ad-hoc analyses around improving KPIs and balancing profitability · Forecast profit margin for business units (Gradschools.com, EducationConnection, eLearners.com, Studyabroad.com) · Optimize media plans (Paid Search, SEO, Display, Online Partners, Email and DRTV) · Collaborate with internal teams (Client Services, Marketing, Technology and Finance) · Create and maintain executive level dashboards (CEO/CMO/CFO/CRO) · Lead company – wide trainings on data analyses and best practices · Serve as data expert in client meetings · Continually leveraging existing reports/tools to identify opportunities
- Senior Marketing /Business Analyst at Education Dynamics
- Media Strategist at Omnicom Media Group/ OMD
- Integrated Account Executive/Direct Marketing Strategist at Integrated Media Solutions
- Junior Media Negotiator at Omnicom Media Group/ PHD
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing and Global Management
- BA - Communications
• Collected and analyzed market research, field intelligence and customer feedback to assess needs, develop yearly marketing plans and select appropriate tactics
• Managed marketing initiatives from concept to dissemination, directing agency efforts to ensure clear, consistent messaging and branding across content
• Planned and executed new product launch at premier industry trade show
• Created an interactive sales tool that addressed customers’ primary sales objection, quantifying and illustrating the financial impact of a new product
• Led financial analysis projects that estimated market size, forecast revenue and evaluated the effect of pricing changes on key business metrics
• Collaborated across functions to improve the customer experience, re-designing the sales process and streamlining supporting business activities
- Marketing & Business Analyst at Bayer Crop Science
- MBA Marketing Consultant at North Carolina State University
- Marketing Intern at KemPharm, Inc.
- Medical & Scientific Communications Specialist at Salix Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration (Concentrations in Marketing and Finance)
- Bachelor's - Marketing
• Develop and implement strategies with marketing team.
• Contribute to collaborative efforts and organize promotional events.
• Analyze market trends and competitor's methods.
• Maintain and update records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns.
• Improve reach to customers through campaigns.
• Collaborate to generate digital and print advertising material.
• Interacted with Subject Matter Experts (SME's) and stakeholders to get a better understanding of client business processes and gather business requirements.
• Analyze market trends and competitor's methods.
• Maintain and update records of marketing metrics.
• Identified User Story points with the Developers and assigned user stories to Sprints in JIRA
• Created Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Requirement Document (FRD).
• Conducted business process modeling and analysis, identified, assessed and articulated gaps/operational risk associated presented risk-mitigation and operational enhancement solutions to project management team.
• Designed and developed trading flow diagram, Activity diagrams, Sequence diagrams. Environment: MS Office Suite, MS Visio, Windows, TFS, Selenium, Business Objects, Documentum, Oracle, SQL Server, SAS, SPSS, Jira, PL/SQL
- Marketing Business Analyst at T-Mobile
- Business Analyst at Xtensegrity
- Business Analyst at Johnson Controls
- Business Analyst at Aashna Cloud Tech
1 year, 5 months at this Job
• Accurately respond to dealer inquires.
• Provide online support utilizing available resources to respond to internal and external inquiries.
• Help identify process improvements and better practices for the team.
• Identify and report concerns regarding the appropriate SBA, team leader and managers.
• Meet or exceed performance expectations but not limited to: productivity, accessibility and quality assurance.
• Answer emails within appropriate time frame and accuracy.
• Attend team meetings and additional training.
- Marketing Business Analyst at Percepta/ Ford
- Operator at Express Employment Professionals/ IDS Electronics
- GM Connection Center Advisor at Concentrix/ Onstar
- Customer Care Advisor at Concentrix/ Onstar
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Journalism
• Researched, analyzed, and reported findings regarding industry trends to help executives make informed decisions
• Developed go-to-market strategies and roadmaps involving new product launch
• Collaborated closely with the CFO on financial models relating to human capital in lieu of company expansion.
• Identified opportunity with business partners that enabled metric collection and improved business processes
• Analyzed State Government expenditures to determine where Tier3 Technologies could provide cost reductions for the State of Kentucky. Presented financial findings to upper management and assisted in the development of a five-year contract.
• Collaborated with outside marketing firms for the coordination of digital and telephone campaigns.
• Delivered leads to the correct sales representatives and confirmed that they were prepared for the call
• Administered all of the company's marketing, sales, and social media platforms.
• Assisted in the development, coordination, and design of the company's new website launch.
• Sent marketing emails to over 2,000 leads, analyzed lead data, and coordinated follow up actions
- Marketing & Business Analyst at Tier3 Technologies, LLC
- Inside Sales Representative Intern at Tier3 Technologies, LLC
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business & Economics - Business Economics
• Improved marketing/ client relationship by conducting a customer analysis utilizing customer demographic and transnational data and generating a KYC report
- Marketing Business Analyst Intern at iCode
- Data Visualization Intern at Equifax Inc
- Fulfillment Leader at Mu Sigma Inc
- at Mu Sigma Inc
2 months at this Job
- M.S., Business - Analytics
- B.E. - Computer Science & Engineering
Responsible for conducting constant market research and analysis of different industries in different markets in LATAM and USA for all of the group companies; Monitoring the progress of all group's marketing material; Translation of all marketing material to Portuguese language; Development, content and constant monitoring of websites for all of the group companies.
- Marketing & Business Analyst at BASTECH GROUP LLC
- Operations manager at INSTITUTO DE LONGEVIDADE MONGERAL AEGON
- Planning Analyst at INSTITUTO DE LONGEVIDADE MONGERAL AEGON
- Business Administration Intern at INSTITUTO DE LONGEVIDADE MONGERAL AEGON
4 months at this Job
- B.S. in Production Engineering - Production Engineering
Here I was promoted through many different positions ordered as follows: SDR, Inside Sales, Customer Success, Project Manager, Recruiting, Marketing, Business Analyst/Executive Assistant.
- Business Analyst/Executive Assistant to CEO at Talkinto
- Solutions Specialist at Old Dominion Freight Line
- Sales Associate at FKO
- Flight Attendant at SkyWest Airlines
8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Designed a one-step Dashboard reducing an average of 20% of record retrieval time. - Composed work methods which aided in reducing data entry error. - Organized 1/3 of already existing product folders to maintain a consistency of product data related communications. - Controlled product nomenclature at a global level categorizing those with specific regulations with aid of the regulation sheet. - Monitored the accuracy of Bill of Materials in SAP. - Catalogued and administered raw materials/new product. - Contacted Vendors for completion on the Chemical Compliance Questionnaire. - Audited product documentation (composition/blend instructions) before commercialization reducing re-work to 90%. - Minimized in 100% items entered in SAP by creating a material entry sheet. - Maintained accurate control on product status, initiated documentation and synchronized all product data. - Initiated the process for Safety Dara Sheets request for existing products being commercialized in other regions. - Assisted operations to remove SAP Flags delaying Purchasing Process. - Material Master responsible to approve changes in SAP Price Book/Material Master. - Participated in two company integrations by completing to satisfaction the data entry of 600 new raw materials/new products in SAP. - Designed and prepared work methods and process maps for future SAP integrations. - Facilitated information to reduce the time from product creation to product commercialization. - Advised staff on SAP issues. - Collaborated with cross-functional units on different projects to successfully bring them to commercialization.
- Marketing & Business Analyst/Product Stewardship Specialist at Multi-Chem, a Halliburton Company
- Senior Contracts and Proposal Lead at SIGMA3 Integrated Reservoir Solutions
- Commercial Specialist II at BAKER HUGHES
- Senior Administrative Assistant to the Area Vice President at DEPUY SPINE INC
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Mechanical Engineering
- Associate Degree