Determine operational objectives by studying business functions in Marketing and other areas
throughout Sales & Distribution. As a business analyst I gather and evaluate business needs;
evaluating output requirements and formats in marketing programs and the SAP
environment. Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing
functional specifications. Improve systems by studying current practices; designing
modifications when needed and problem resolution. Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing
project budget. Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing
progress reports; recommending actions. Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends. Validate resource requirements and develop cost
• Serve as the liaison between Marketing and IT on all projects and assist other departments throughout the order to cash process of over 700 national dealers. Serving as the Project Manager over 22 staff members.
• Have been the Project Manager on over 400 projects that have been implemented in the organization during my tender.
• Work as a member of focused SAP Core Integration Team and represent Marketing for all product launches and testing.
• Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and reporting of all projects, products and the analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
• Review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities
• Responsible for all aspects of pricing for the entire Wellborn brands that includes 9k+ skus per brand.
• Trained as a backup to all job roles in Marketing. Lead System Administrator, Coop Coordinator, Art Department Coordinator, Photo Repository, Event Coordinator, Competitive Research, Product Analyst, Marketing System Specialist and more over my course of the last 13 years.
• Served as the Event Coordinator for several large Trade Shows in Las Vegas, Chicago, Orlando and New Orleans. Duties included assisting with booth setup of product of 70x70 structure featuring up to 23 set designs, Working with union contractors, Freeman industries in rental of scissor jacks, forklifts, electrical drops, internet drops, lead systems and all meeting space, hotel space, flights of staff members, entertainment and stage
• rentals. I have attended 11 years of trade shows performing the above and various other roles.
- SAP/MARKETING BUSINESS ANALYST MANAGER at WELLBORN CABINET, INC
- CONTROLLER/PROJECT MANAGER at LOYD GENERAL CONTRACTORS
- CONTROLLER/PROJECT MANAGER/HR MANAGER/SAFETY DIRECTOR at BROWN BROTHERS GRADING CO., INC
- DATA INPUT CLERK at AOD FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
12 years, 11 months at this Job
- - BUSINESS
- - ACCOUNTING
Primary focus on email marketing.
Primary focus on email marketing.
- Digital Marketing Business Analyst at Sandhills Global, Inc.
- E-Commerce Digital Marketing Manager at Jameson, A Spartaco Company
- Marketing Director at R on I, Inc., A Member of the Sunnex Group
- Field Sales Administrator at Rockwell Automation
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Graphic Design
- Associate - Business Information Technology with a Medical Focus
Responsible for raising awareness of over 1,200+ new products by engaging with design engineers and communicating product features, resulting in an increased product awareness of 48%. Developed marketing plans to drive product awareness and increase salability. Created and administered over 132 application block diagrams on the corporate website, which were regularly utilized to provide solution selling support. Innovated web based solutions by targeting unique organization requirements and collaborating with key stakeholders and IT developers in solution creation. Key Achievements: * Guided organization knowledge through the development of training programs tailored to over 1,000 sales and marketing employees, resulting in increased sales effectiveness and higher revenue. * Managed multiple business critical web enhancement projects from collecting requirements from internal and external stakeholders to implementation and test.
- Marketing Business Analyst at ON Semiconductor
- Infrastructure Consultant at Self-Employed
- Engineering Technical Intern at Self-Employed
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Information Systems Management
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering
KOHL's proposed to make enhancements in their current e-commerce analytic system in order to invest into the right products based on consumer preference by creating custom dashboards for the marketing team and a recommendation engine on the website. * Created User Stories by eliciting information from SME's, business owners, and referred to previous project artifacts to analyze the As-is system and To-be system. Drafted process workflow using Lucid Chart * Liaised between system users, clients, managers, development team and the QA team to elicit requirements * Managed Epics, User Stories, Defect Life-cycle, Bug Tracking and Agile reporting using JIRA * Created custom dashboard for teams to be on track with sprint backlog and high priority bugs/defects * Assisted PM in ROI Analysis, and GAP Analysis to be prepared for potential business and technical risks. * Design the ETL using Hydrograph for data mapping and transforming to process the data flow from unstructured data to HDFS environment for machine learning * Gathered data by mining data from social marketing sources (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, and Google Analytics) and external web sources using Apache Flume, and Spring Social frameworks * Involved in understanding Hive tables, data validation of loading and analyzing UAT and integration testing * Analysis and problem-solving data challenges as they relate to types of data and relationships among data elements that were gathered within the platform * Executed data cleaning, preparation, merging, and analysis. Use data analysis methodologies to identify trends in large data sets and supported all adhoc requests from business users * Created prototype using "Adobe XD", prototyping tool to create new screen designs to share with stakeholders. Implemented visual changes with the help of mockups and wireframes * Set up sink from Flume to HDFS (Hadoop File System) utilizing Amazon's EMR platform * Developed scripts in Apache Hive, Pig and Mahout for predictive analysis * Assisted in architecture of Python scripts for sentiment analysis and predictive modelling for business customers using Mahout as the machine learning engine. * Utilized Tableau and libraries in Python to visualize data and prepare customized dashboards that gave business owners and marketing professionals a comprehensive view of their customer base * Performed User Acceptance Test for the recommendation engine and implementing automated email-marketing with custom offers based on the sentiment analysis * Integrated sentiment analysis with Salesforce Marketing Cloud using REST API for email automation and custom landing pages for Ad-targeting and Email Automation * Analyzing and targeting Look-A-Like customers and providing customized product deals based on past purchase history and current market trends based on Keyword Analysis * Constructed detailed documentation for business owners, stakeholders and marketing professionals for querying and understanding the processed data Environments: Agile Scrum, Hive 2.3.1, Pig 0.17, Mahout 0.12, MapReduce, Hydrograph, Adobe XD, JIRA 7.2, Confluence, REST, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Sr Digital Marketing Business Analyst (Big Data/Machine Learning) at KOHL'S CORPORATION
- SalesForce Business Analyst at MACY'S
- Sr Business Analyst at ESTÉE LAUDER
- Business Analyst at MAKEMYTRIP
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Mass Media - Advertising
• Managed the advertising campaigns for clientele while meeting project deadlines and various milestones
• Digital marketing and advertising expert
• Analyzed data to construct recommendations and needs analysis reports
• Trend and content marketing utilizing various social media platforms
• Managed customer accounts
• Met KPI and ROI for client campaigns
• Developed a web based software system from conception to implementation.
• Worked with in-house IT employees and third party vendors for implementing and developing user benefits
• Architected functions, client and module interaction, layout and design for development
• Managed staff members including IT, development and sales departments
• Automated the purchasing process for advertising campaigns including delivery of traffic and insertion orders
• Performed site tests utilizing various roles, insuring work through and functionality
• Designed and implemented new and upgraded capabilities, processes, features and/or services.
• Performed webinar and training session's for external clients, agencies and media companies. Provided updates and walk through with user instructions and cross platform operation capabilities. Showcased key features, benefits and functionality.
• Negotiated new markets, programs and advertising platforms resulting in increased revenue for vendors
- DUAL ROLE - Director of Marketing / Business Analyst at Buy Ads Direct - QUINELLO Software
- Owner at Sentry Title Insurance and Closing Services
- Marketing and Operations Manager at Guardian Title Insurance
- Territory Sales Manager at Cardinal Title Insurance
11 years, 7 months at this Job
• Provide daily strategic eCommerce coordination for the Coke Florida & Amazon e-Fulfillment operations servicing 48 states and servicing a $2MM Sales Revenue selling 40+ SKUs out of Orlando warehouse.
• Business Architecture: Conduct SME & Executive interviews to fully understand various functions & operations to document existing processes and develop future process maps while calling-out change management, business requirements, opportunities & risks.
• Collaborate with eCommerce Project Team on the e-Fulfillment Parcel Delivery Strategy and Project Plan. Manage project routines through the Parcel Test Pilot and develop broader deployment plans with Leadership.
- Marketing & Business Analyst at Coca-Cola Beverages Florida
- Commercial Marketing Manager at
- Experiential Marketing Coordinator at
- Project Coordinator at The Coca-Cola Company
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Communication - Public Relations
01/18 - Present LHMPR Radio I am the Partner who is responsible for Marketing Business Analyst for the Internet Radio Station's Clients. LHMPR Radio I also a Digital Music Distributor and Digital News Publisher I also setup the daily playlist schedule and the regular music that plays daily. I manage the YouTube, BlogTalkRadio, Facebook. Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Instagram pages. LHMPR Radio stands for Love Houston Music Press Room.
- Partner/Marketing Business Analyst at LHMPR Radio
- Publisher - Sole Proprietor at
- Business Analyst, Sales - Contract Employee at Bartech Group
- Business Analyst, Sales - Contract Employee at Volt Management Corp
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Computer Science/Accounting
In-House Agency) - Marketing Systems - DTC integration-project lead responsible for driving deliverables and meetings between business teams, IT teams and external vendors - Drive requirement gathering sessions and interviews to translate business needs into functional and or technical process flows, URS, and user testing scripts - Provide recommendations for developing and modifying systems to meet the business teams' growing needs and responsible for developing requirements/specifications to support these enhancements - Responsible for standardizing and implementing processes for digital product updates to improve efficiency, accuracy and timing; review and train relevant stakeholders on processes - Subject matter expert for Product Information Management (PIM) relational database system, including database structure and data syndication to various applications
- Marketing Business Analyst/Project Lead - WhiteSpace at Abbott Nutrition
- IT Project Analyst (Contractor) - Pharma Modernization at Cardinal Health
- IS Student Consultant at Ohio University
- Global Student Consultant at Global Consulting Program, OHIO Center for International Business
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate in Practice of Data Analytics
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management Information Systems, Marketing
• Lead internal Sales Cloud implementation for the company to replace its existing CRM through facilitating requirements gathering workshops with stakeholders, mapping business process workflows, configuring the environment according to user stories, and training end users.
• Consult with 100+ Medicaid providers to promote adoption of Meaningful Use electronic health record interoperability practices.
• Design and execute acceptance test cases of Ready Computing’s care intervention management software solution, Channels.
• Conducted an IT infrastructure assessment of a non-profit mental health provider system through multi-day informational interviews with C-suite and IT staff. Delivered recommendations on aligning staff and leveraging IT investment in light of budget constraints.
- Sales and Marketing Business Analyst at Ready Computing
- Student Research Assistant, Patient Center Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) at Weill Cornell Medicine, NYC Clinical Data Research Network (NY-CDRN)
- Capstone Project Manager at Healthix
- Fall Fellow at StartUp Health
11 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Health Informatics - Weill Cornell Medicine
- Bachelor of Science in Biology - Ready Computing
• Accurately respond to dealer incentive eligibility and claiming inquires.
• Provide online support utilizing available resources to respond to internal and external inquiries.
• Help identify process improvements and better practices for the team.
• Identify and report concerns regarding the appropriate SBA, team leader and managers.
• Meet or exceed performance expectations but not limited to: productivity, accessibility and quality assurance.
• Answer emails within appropriate time frame and accuracy.
• Attend team meetings and additional training.
- Marketing Business Analyst at Percepta/ Ford
- Operator at Express Employment Professionals/ IDS Electronics
- GM Connection Center Advisor at Minacs/ Onstar
- Customer Care Advisor at Concentrix/ General Motors
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Journalism