- Analyze business metrics and trends using R/Power BI with Redfin data to support decision making. Report involves dashboard, interactive plots, consistent graphs and comprehensive conclusion. - Create and publish promotion articles, posters, flyers, slides weekly, manage social media account and official website. Wechat subscribers increased by 400+ and created the most-viewed pages. - Identify, negotiate, and implement partnerships with local businesses and organizations. - Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, and Operations Teams.
- Marketing / Business Analyst Intern at Sea to Sky Realty
- New Media Reporter／Editor at The China Press
- University Instructor at Henan University of Technology
- Teaching Assistant at University of Massachusetts Boston
3 months at this Job
- M.S. in Business - Analytics
- M.A. in Communication and Media Studies - Communication and Media Studies
- B.A. in Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology - Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology
- - Communication / American Studies
• Designed, delivered and optimized employee engagement and consumer loyalty programs resulting in over $1.5M in increased sales.
• Consulted with organizations on employee engagement by helping them create a culture of recognition and celebration through innovative and measurable programs resulting in increased employee performance, retention and reduced turnover rates.
• Managed commercial RFP/RFI process from initial receipt to final response delivery by writing and editing proposal content.
• Negotiated new contract with Salesforce.com resulting in 44% cost savings. New contract included ability to better analyze incoming leads, deliver outbound segmented marketing campaigns and qualify real leads resulting in 6 potential clients valued at over $1M in new revenue.
• Managed analytical reporting within SEO and Google Analytics resulting in increased visibility from potential prospects. Analyzed reports and made recommendations to leadership on new strategies.
• Championed the process of bringing to market a new product, MyMilestoneAward.com, which provides an easy-to-use, turn-key recognition and rewards program solution for clients with limited budgets. Managed everything from marketing campaign strategies and execution, to client development and customer support which has resulted in 26 new clients and over $100,000 in additional revenue.
• Worked closely with Sales to execute lead generation/maturation initiatives, such as targeted email campaigns, ensuring a full pipeline of qualified sales prosp ects
- Marketing /Business Analyst at Online Rewards
- Co-Founder/Board of Directors at CincyUpdate.com
- Assistant CRM Manager - Marketing at Hollywood Casino
- at Hollywood Casino
9 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing/Management
I am the Partner who is responsible for Marketing Business Analyst for the Internet Radio Station's Clients. I also setup the daily playlist schedule and the regular music that plays daily. I manage the YouTube, BlogTalkRadio, Facebook. Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Instagram pages. LHMPR Radio stands for Latin Heat Meets Pop and R&B Radio.
- Partner/Marketing Business Analyst at LHMPR Radio
- Publisher - Sole Proprietor at Music Publishing
- Business Analyst, Sales - Contract Employee at Music Publishing
- Business Analyst, Sales - Contract Employee at Music Publishing
11 months at this Job
- - Computer Science/Accounting
Work directly with the CEO and VP, Business Development to expand and improve IHIE's brand reach in the market and to develop marketing strategies to raise customer awareness about IHIE and IHIE's products and services. * Develop marketing collateral for Business Development and Product teams to include brochures, presentations, fact sheets, etc. * Write and distribute press releases * Manage vendor relationships for marketing and public relations * Maintain IHIE's website via WordPress content management system (curate regular content, monitor Google Analytics, etc.) * Complete ad hoc market research as assigned * Serve as IHIE's representative in partner marketing and communications committees * Conduct ad hoc professional writing as assigned including letters of support, monthly status reports, proposals, etc. * Manage incoming email inquiries from IHIE's website * Develop training videos and materials for customers * Work with Leadership team and other IHIE staff to curate content, create graphics, and design PowerPoint presentations * Update/re-design existing PowerPoint presentations for speaking engagements * Manage IHIE's social media channels - Twitter and LinkedIn - and maintain consistent volume of posts * Manage IHIE's monthly customer e-newsletter
- Marketing/Business Analyst at Indiana Health Information Exchange
- Owner & Operator at LEX & LO, LLC
- Intellectual Property Administrator at ROLLS-ROYCE CORPORATION
- Purchasing Card Administrator at ROLLS-ROYCE NORTH AMERICA
1 year at this Job
- MBA - International
- Business Administration-(Magna Cum Laude)
Project Manager,Marketing, Business Analyst, Sales Manager.
- Project Manager at Ga Roofing
- Sales Manager and Trainer at Nissan
- Account Sales Manager at Apollo Transportation
1 year, 8 months at this Job
• Managing complete online & offline presence for the brand 'Westcliff'
• Responsible for planning & executing local campaigns in the US & Canada for new customer acquisition with focus on demand generation
• Strategizing & Executing Yearly SEO & Social SEO Plans
• Improved CTR by 12% over the last 6 months with a $300,000 quarter budget
• Surpassed revenue goal by 20% for the last 6 months with a $200,000 budget
• Extensive experience in current digital technologies, including Web content management, content marketing software, Web analytics and social media platforms
• Discipline to build tools, frameworks, and metrics and effectively implement them enterprise-wide to orchestrate cross-functional activity and drive the success of the content marketing function
• Executed PPC & display advertising to deliver better performance
• Overlook marketing campaigns in collaboration with all stakeholders
• Surpassed units and revenue goal for the last 6 months with a $450,000 budget
• Ensuring optimum visibility on Instagram, Facebook & Google SERPs
• Number crunching, data cleaning (scrubbing) and data representation for the Institutional Research Department
- Marketing, Institutional Research & Business Analyst at Westcliff University Inc
- Senior Digital Marketing Strategist & Business Analyst at B3NET Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Electronics & Communications Engineering - Electronics & Communications Engineering
- MBA - IT Project Management
EMSO III ENTERPRISES LLC, Frisco, Texas
IT, Business Analyst & LMT
Sep 19, 2015 - Nov 12, 2018 (3 years 1 month 24 days)
IT & Systems Administration:
• laptop, printer, business equipment repair; computer systems backup, computer software installation and upgrades; computing security; identify and eliminate malware and maintenance of security software. Assist management and front desk staff with technical issues on Windows, IOS, Android.
• Database Marketing / Business Analyst: Provided presentation / consultation briefings to owner and management to improve marketing, SEO and client retention efforts and concerning: Business-to-Business & Consumer Marketing Collaboration; Business Intelligence gathering methodologies; customer prospecting; direct mail; targeted media buys and advertising; VIP and corporate wellness benefit programs; database mining methods and companies that provide database marketing services such as: ESRI Tapestry Marketing Segmentation Methodologies https://www.esri.com/en-us/arcgis/products/tapestry-segmentation/overview; https://www.usadata.com/; https://sl360.com/; http://dexyp.com; and http://acxiom.com; and how to perform various types of service on marketing and customer data including data cleaning and compliance with marketing registries.
• Identified need for database hygiene and CRM/scheduling cleanup Licensed Massage Therapist:
• Provided over 2886 services to 1772 unique clients over 3 years comprising >3800 hours of service -- more than any other LMT at the Frisco location. Work Product Samples / References: https://bit.ly/2018NOV12LMTSS https://bit.ly/2018JUL19JWREF https://bit.ly/2017SEP20SSREP
- IT, Business Analyst & LMT at EMSO III ENTERPRISES, LLC
- Self-Employed at Self-Employed
- LMT, Marketing Analyst, IT analyst at Spa810
- Assistant to General Manager; LMT at The Massage Company
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - RN Nursing
- Bachelors Degree - Information Systems
· Interact with stakeholders and Product managers to capture and document business requirements through various artifacts, including User Stories and Acceptance Criteria, Use Scenerios, Work flow diagrams and wireframes. · Conduct various requirements gathering sessions, including Brainstorming, Document Analysis, Interview, JAD Session, Observation and Requirements Workshops for new products development. · Communicate with Product Owner and Subject Matter Experts to define system requirements and resolve inconsistency, ambiguity, and contradictions. · Conduct requirements analysis and define system specifications through various techniques, including Scope Modelling, Gap Analysis, Decision Analysis, Process and Data modelling, Use Cases and User Stories. · Create and update Business Requirement Documents (BRDs) and Functional Requirement documents for: New Product Development, MQV System, Automated Policy Renewal Letters, E-Signature System and Report Automation. · Create and review Screen Mockups, UML Models, Process Flow Diagram, Use Cases, and Activity Diagrams for Product Development and Process Improvements using Microsoft Visio. · Create test case, plans and scenario by analyzing business, functional, system requirements and diagrams during the design phase of projects to achieve 100% actualization of goals. · Assist with the development of user manuals and educating users on new or modified systems. · Work together with end users to authenticate User Requirements, manage Change Control Process and update existing Documentation. · Provides market insight on new and existing products by conducting marketing research into product features, competitor’s market, customer habits, needs and location within certain target markets. · Team up with analytics team to explore and formulate strategies needed for maintaining existing markets and penetrating new markets.
- Business /Product Analyst at Wellington Insurance Group
- Marketing Business Analyst at Texans Credit Union
- Business Technical Support Analyst at Texas A&M University - Financial Services
- Business Analyst at Ikeja Golf Club
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Business Analytics
- Master's Degree - Marketing
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration
* Main point of contact for the executive team and all functions of the business as the analytical mind that drives profit-making strategical thinking * Create complex financial and analytical models to analyze menu promotions, pricing strategy, media effectiveness, rewards/loyalty program, test market performance and operational optimizations with the end result of formal recommendations to the Vice Presidents and CEO * Mentor and challenge colleagues to approach all milestones in a project to drive stable, long term business success * Excel in the dynamic, fast changing environment of a growing business
- Senior Marketing Insights Analyst at Qdoba
- PPC Manager at Mindstream Interactive
- Marketing Manager at j2 Global
- Marketing Financial Analyst II at Amazon.com
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Mathematics and Economics
Projects: Powerpad, EDC, Unified Tracking, EACI (Enterprise Access Control and Integration)
Duration: 2012 to Present
• Designation: Delivery Project Lead (Senior System Analyst)
• Domain: Shipping, Logistics and Revenue
• Roles/Responsibilities: o Testing management / co-ordination with different project stake holders o Global Delivery Model (Onsite, Offsite and Offshore) o Business Requirement Analysis, providing inputs for test estimation o Managing/Responsible for testing deliverables in all phase (Concept, Definition Phase, Planning phase, Development phase and Launch Phase) o Test scenarios development, test data management o Involve in review of Automation and Manual test scripts o Conduct review meetings timely with different stakeholders (Development, Testing, Marketing, Business Analyst, RDA (Requirement Data and Analysis) group o Detailed Test planning, Test environment planning/Meeting/Schedule o End to End Test Planning, Test Strategy Coaching, Defects Management o Project Management (front line QA Manager), o Managing/Tracking different testing areas like - Functional, UAT, End-to-End, Regional and Performance testing o Decouple/blackout test management o Managing testing on different channels like Automation / Revenue/Ground/Freight o Defects management/Control to resolve the defects o Status reporting to different stakeholder of QA management o Production load management and Post load issues management o Participating in release Go/No-Go meetings o Participate in Alpha testing prior to Release to Customers. Value Adds:
• Came up with innovative idea to present EACI project test plan for iterative testing /multi-loads and parallel tasks/complex project information and appreciated by client (VP from both Testing/Development group) Additional Roles handled at onsite: o In parallel worked on automation deliverable (Dotcom - GTM application automation as per special request in critical stage). o Created the Common BPT component (automation) as re-usable (for all kind of GUI verification on web page during this timeframe of automation work)
- Delivery Project Lead (Senior System Analyst) at MphasiS USA
- Delivery Project Lead at MphasiS India
- Delivery Module Lead at Mphasis - India
- Delivery Module Lead (Automation lead) at Mphasis - India
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer applications
- Diploma in Computer science and Engineering - Computer Science and Engineering