G2B integrated marketing lead for the Technology, Cybersecurity, Automotive, Manufacturing, Aerospace and Space industries in the USA, the UK’s #1 priority business market. HIGHLIGHTS & SUCCESSES:
• Lead on strategic campaign planning, working with business development and trade policy teams on target audience analysis and segmentation, messaging development and implementation.
• Execute and oversee brand management, art direction, media analysis & PR pitching, paid media partnerships, digital advertising, content marketing, event marketing, and internal communications.
• Conceptualized Designing Our Future campaign, promoting the UK as a leader in technology, research and innovation. Developed strategy to counteract negative Brexit-related perceptions.
• Deliver UK presence and marketing for events including CES, SXSW, AutoMobility LA, Formula One, AI Summit, Social Media Week, MWC Americas, and RSA Cybersecurity.
• Advise colleagues in 15 cities on marketing, brand, and evaluation.
• Designing Our Future - Led $1M initial phase of campaign. NYC kick-off event drew 700 guests. Integrated marketing generated 140 new leads and expected to generate $35-55M in export wins. PR outreach generated 173 top-tier placements with 215M+ estimated audience.
• CES 2019 - Secured funding for and managed autonomous vehicle activation, the only one at CES to offer public demos. 1,325 people experienced UK driverless vehicle from Aurrigo integrated with IBM Watson AI technology. Immediate global sales leads generated.
• AI Sector Deal Announcement - Spearheaded media strategy for announcement of $1.4B UK investment into national AI strategy. PR coverage in Bloomberg, Fortune, Forbes, Axios, Quartz, Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch and The New York Times.
• #UKatSXSW - Worked with 20+ partners to deliver Great Britain House and trade show stand at SXSW Interactive. 23 events over three days attracted 3,000 attendees. Potential PR readership of 558M and 2.6M social impressions.
• Formula One - Promoted the UK as the home of F1 and a leader in motorsport innovation. Activated global McLaren partnership through events, advertorials and organic social content that earned 8.7M impressions.
G2B integrated marketing lead for the Technology, Cybersecurity, Automotive, Manufacturing, Aerospace and Space industries in the USA, the UK’s #1 priority business market.
HIGHLIGHTS & SUCCESSES:
- Marketing Campaign Manager USA at UK Department for International Trade
- Marketing Director, Latin America at UK Department for International Trade
- Press & Public Affairs Special Projects Coordinator at British Consulate General New York
- Managing Director at The Amoralists Theatre Company
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Journalism
- Coursework - Liberal Arts
- Marketing Campaign Manager at Stratix Corporation
- Marketing Communications Program Manager at NanoLumens
- Senior Marketing Manager at ACOM Solutions
- Marketing Communications Manager at CIOX Technologies
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Corporate Journalism
Evaluated the end-to-end customer experience to identify and execute campaigns that
Paid Social Media drive customer acquisition, maximize revenue, and improve retention. Worked on analytics to deep-dive into web, campaign and traffic data - report on weekly
Adobe Creative Suite performance updates, project hindsight, and discover areas of opportunities to develop
into future plans. Managed project initiatives from conception to completion, including
Salesforce Marketing Cloud budget management, deadline management and implementation.
• Communicated the organization's mission/messaging MOZ
• Automated emails improving outbound emails by 1 week creating increased SEMrush traffic for outbound emails and faster response time
• Created format of email submission forms, cutting down errors Adobe Experience Manager
• Increased business unit project bandwidth by 20%
- DIGITAL MARKETING CAMPAIGN MANAGER at Cardinal Health
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING COORDINATOR at Adobe Analytics
1 year at this Job
- MASTER OF BUSINESS - ADMINISTRATION
- ASSOCIATE - GRAPHIC DESIGN
Logility, Inc., a leader amongst Gartner's S&OP Magic Quadrant, is a B2B company that provides demand planning, forecasting, sales and operations planning software solutions that utilize AI, machine learning, and cloud based technology to multi-million and billion-dollar companies. I developed and oversaw the marketing strategy, implementation, analysis, and optimization for customized ERP solutions globally (EMEA, APAC, NA, and SA) utilizing multiple market channel for sales. Increased generation leads by 6% quarterly while reducing cost and increasing sale conversions in shorter SLAs. Managed projects from initiation, planning, design, monitoring and controls to optimization for long term success.
• Followed an account base marketing approach to executed and managed the strategic marketing direction of the tailored brand marketing initiates via multiple marketing channel that include email, social, SEO, tradeshows and events ensuring that all channels are streamlined.
• Facilitated and executed activities for rollout by worked cross functionally to execute creation, planning, and execution of marketing programs and events.
• Conducted and led implementation and management of regionally global marketing programs.
• Implemented objective driven, analytically supported email marketing programs/campaigns heavily focused on lead generation, retention, and engagement.
• Collaborate cross functionally with stakeholder to define audience segmentation and develop goals and objective, milestones, and controls for managed projects.
• Worked cross departmentally to develop collateral for programs and campaigns.
• Created captivating landing pages with forms that give simple overview of our products.
• Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including email campaign set-up, customer list segmentation, automation, landing page creation, scheduling, A/B and multivariate testing, URL tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven nurture marketing campaigns.
• Utilized tools such as Salesforces CRM, Microsoft Dynamic and Pardot to create account base marketing programs nurturing prospects to pass on as leads for sales.
• Developed collateral and other materials for multiple tradeshows which sales and marketing team would attend.
- Marketing Campaign Manager at Logility, Inc
- Sr. Marketing Consultant at LTJ&Assoc
- Digital Marketing Manager at LTJ&Assoc
- Media Consultant at Yellow Pages
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Marketing - Marketing
Supported the Director of Marketing and the TMS sales and service teams with B2C and B2B marketing campaign planning, execution, tracking and analysis.
● Increased revenue by 5.7% and increased enrollments by 8.6% for the 2018-2019 year over the prior year.
● Managed the Campaign development and deployment with concentration towards various product initiatives.
● Worked with the Marketing Analyst and Director of Marketing to collect data and analytics to measure our effectiveness and ROI of marketing initiatives in addition to making suggestions for refinement (timing, message, and channel) to attain maximum adoption of our product set.
● Owned the campaign lifecycle, focusing on optimization and enhancement.
● Ensured quality control, deployment and compilation of B2B and B2C marketing communications.
● Utilized project management skills to deliver on-time, high quality materials for all marketing campaigns.
● Assisted in maintaining school relationships and retention in collaboration with the sales and service teams.
- Marketing Campaign Manager at Tuition Management Systems
- Business Consultant at St. Stephen's Episcopal Church
- Parish Administrator/ Business Office Manager at St. Mary's Church
- Director of First Impressions at Grand Islander Center, Genesis Healthcare
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - International Business
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing - Marketing
·CONTENT MARKETING for LEAD GENERATION: For healthcare software client, wrote email nurture campaigns, landing pages, blogs, and case studies for 5 key technology buyer types (CFO, Clinician, I.T., Legal, Supply Chain) that drove both new business and go-to-market strategy ·SOCIAL MEDIA LEAD GENERATION STRATEGY: HubSpot Certified, 6 years of experience managing social media strategy and content; Defined KPIs for lead generation and sales enablement; Designed with clients, their brand strategy on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogs, and YouTube · EMAIL MARKETING CREATION & AUDIT: Created outbound email nurture campaigns, including trigger, drip, e-newsletters, and personalized content across multiple segments; A/B tested subject lines, copy, visuals, scheduling, and CTAs ·LEAD-GENERATION for PATIENT REFERRAL DEVELOPMENT: Currently recruiting CCRCs (retirement communities) for AveoMedical’s on-demand patient primary care from doctors and wellness teams onsite and telemedicine; ZOHO CRM administrator
·CONTENT MARKETING for LEAD GENERATION: For healthcare software client, wrote email nurture campaigns, landing pages, blogs, and case studies for 5 key technology buyer types (CFO, Clinician, I.T., Legal, Supply Chain) that drove both new business and go-to-market strategy
·SOCIAL MEDIA LEAD GENERATION STRATEGY: HubSpot Certified, 6 years of experience managing social media strategy and content; Defined KPIs for lead generation and sales enablement; Designed with clients, their brand strategy on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogs, and YouTube
· EMAIL MARKETING CREATION & AUDIT: Created outbound email nurture campaigns, including trigger, drip, e-newsletters, and personalized content across multiple segments; A/B tested subject lines, copy, visuals, scheduling, and CTAs
·LEAD-GENERATION for PATIENT REFERRAL DEVELOPMENT: Currently recruiting CCRCs (retirement communities) for AveoMedical’s on-demand patient primary care from doctors and wellness teams onsite and telemedicine; ZOHO CRM administrator
- Digital Marketing Campaign Manager at AveoMedical and multiple clients on time specific projects
- Direct and Digital Marketing Manager Company at MEDICAL HOME TEAM
- SIGMACARE CRM ADMINISTRATOR at MEDICAL HOME TEAM
- Digital Marketing Campaign Manager at CAMPAIGN and STRATEGIC CONSULTING
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - eCommerce
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Fine Arts
Manage all aspects of email marketing for a fintech cryptocurrency start-up focusing on B2C, specifically lead generation. ❖ Design, write and implement direct email marketing campaigns ❖ Own the full life-cycle of an email campaign from idea to testing, executing and optimizing ❖ Create and manage automations, drip campaigns and newsletters to increase engagement rates and lifetime values ❖ Continuously A/B test all campaigns to maximize ROI and efficiency of our efforts ❖ Rigorously monitor campaign performance and continually make improvement recommendations to the Director of Marketing. ❖ Ensure list health by monitoring & maintaining email deliverability best practices and file cleanup (spam rates, unsubs, inactive, etc.) ❖ Track and analyze key performance metrics
- Email Marketing Campaign Manager at Bitcoin IRA
- (Freelance) Digital Media Marketing Manager at Connect Media
- Email & Events Marketing Manager at Milken Institute
- Manager at E-mail Marketing
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Computer Science & Information Systems
Turn-key responsibility for managing direct mail and other marketing initiatives for a select group of financial institutions across the country. Handled campaign from inception through results tracking. Drive revenue by maximizing vendor costs and developing additional marketing needs.
- Marketing Campaign Manager at Deluxe Corporation
- Regional Trainer & Team Manager at Synovus Financial Corporation
- Direct Mail Campaign Manager at John H. Harland
- Credit Card Manager at Fidelity National Bank
8 years at this Job
- B.S. - Secondary Education
Increased leads by 35% by creating and managing demand generation campaigns across various
channels. This included writing and creating in-app messages, engaging with students and developers and creating and posting ads at high-traffic times
• Improved open rate on emails by 40% by analyzing user journey, doing A/B tests, creating targeted content and incorporating videos and images that I created using Snagit
• Improved traffic and content for demand-gen campaigns by creating weekly reports and analyzing data to understand user journey in Drift, Looker and Google Analytics
• Increased conversion rate up to 100% by writing and developing blogs and newsletters. The content addressed users' pain points, marketed new product features and promoted training programs and events for learners and developers
• Increased clientele by doing cross promotions with external partners such as AWS and Coursera
• Managed 5+ Trello boards on a weekly basis to plan, prioritize and execute projects
• Improved marketing strategies by working with marketing and sales teams to achieve goals
• Implemented best SEO practices and Optimizely to improve product features by proactively working with the user experience team and support team
- Marketing Campaign Manager at Google
- Marketing and PPC Specialist at Boston Startups
- Marketing Automation Specialist at Pegasystems, Inc
- Digital Marketing Analyst at Tervela, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Marketing Campaign Manager at MetLife
- Conversion Marketing Manager at SiriusXM
- Digital Marketing Manager at Sirius XM Radio
- Marketing & Design Consultant at Jodezign
3 months at this Job
- Master's - Graphic Communications Management & Technology, 4.0 GPA
- Bachelor's - Psychology, Full Academic Scholarship