November 2014 to December 2018
Hired to facilitate and execute the marketing strategy for a new brand
Digital Marketing Campaign Manager
• Tracking campaign progress, developing various digital marketing materials, sourcing images and writing content.
• Schedule all online content on Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) via Marketing Cloud.
• Journey mapping a variety of marketing campaigns for the organization.
• Ensuring all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
• Project manage all tradeshows beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
• Develop partnerships with social media influencers to generate interest.
• Assist with negative reviews, comments and customer communications. [Elexa Consumer Products, ~~~~~~~~~]
- Digital Marketing Campaign Manager at Elexa Consumer Products, Inc
- Sales and Marketing Dot Com Account Manager at Home Depot and Amazon
- Event & Tradeshow Marketing Sales Specialist at
- Exhibit Properties Account Manager at
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business
Directs in-house and freelance designers and copywriters, as well as agencies.
● Manage monthly marketing campaign deliverables.
● Conducts successful multichannel campaigns, including digital, television, radio, print, outdoor. Proven high capacity to work with a number of internal and external clients in an agency-modeled structure.
● Identified resources required, assigned responsibilities and coordinated project staff directly and indirectly to ensure successful completion of the project.
● Manage project from concept to delivery
● Manage product development
● Manage multiple project deliverables simultaneously for marketing, sales, and donor communication projects.
● Lead campaign team meetings and training
● Track and lead campaign tasks via the project management system
● Monitor campaign KPI's and provide monthly reports to the marketing team
● Assist Marketing Director set up new marketing initiatives, products, research and coordinating with internal and external teams to bring projects to successful completion.
● Coordinate project deliverables to ensure deadline through design, development, quality assurance, production, and implementation.
● Provide tracking/reporting for sales promotions and special campaigns.
● Provide cost estimates for new products by working with external vendors.
● Coordinates marketing sales and donor communication projects with clear timelines, expectations, deliverables and proactive communication.
● Invests in and maintains positive and long-lasting relationships with ministry clients, internal teams and outside partners and vendors.
● Coordinates marketing efforts between Ministry, Television, Web and Radio teams.
● Supports the Walk in the Word Resource Center team for resource promotion execution and confirming dates, channels and ensure all elements are executed well.
● Provides budget projection for special events
● Report directly to CEO
- Marketing Campaign Manager at Walk in the Word
- Event Coordinator at Harvest
- Administrative Assistant at Harvest Academy
- Executive Marketing Assistant at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
8 years at this Job
Support the Director of Marketing and the TMS sales and service teams with B2C and B2B marketing campaign planning, execution, tracking and analysis.
● Increased revenue by 5.7% and increased enrollments by 8.6% for the 2018-2019 year over the prior year.
● Manage the Campaign development and deployment with concentration towards various product initiatives which include: payment plans, refund selection and card acceptance along with online payment promotion and the promotion of "e" channels.
● Work with the Marketing Analyst and Director of Marketing to collect data and analytics to measure our effectiveness and ROI of marketing initiatives in addition to making suggestions for refinement (timing, message, and channel) to attain maximum adoption of our product set.
● Work closely with Business Development Managers, BDMs and Client Success Managers, CSMs to help increase revenue per student at our client schools through increased exposure and adoption.
● Serve as the primary direct marketing liaison for certain assigned school segments including higher education and K12.
● Owner of the campaign lifecycle, focusing on optimization and enhancement.
● Responsible for the message input, deployment and compilation of all B2C marketing communications.
● Create and maintain Salesforce reports for tracking progress of fall and spring marketing campaigns.
● Utilize project management skills to consistently deliver on-time, high quality materials for all marketing campaign initiatives.
● Assist in maintaining school relationships and retention in collaboration with the sales and service teams.
- Marketing Campaign Manager at Tuition Management Systems
- Parish Administrator/ Business Office Manager at St. Mary's Church
- Business Consultant at St. Stephen's Episcopal Church
- Director of First Impressions at Grand Islander Center, Genesis Healthcare
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - International Business
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing - Marketing
• Create and optimize B2B integrated marketing campaigns with the goal of both generating awareness and helping agents acquire new business.
• Measure, analyze and report campaign metrics to capture success and identify opportunities to continuously improve outcomes.
• Leverage previous field sales experience to improve marketing strategy implementation and help ensure efforts are efficient, relevant, timely, and on target.
• Help train agents and field leaders on use of marketing tools, materials, and presentations.
• Collaborate with marketing directors, field leadership, and agents to ensure campaigns both align with corporate and field goals.
• Act as brand champion to ensure that all collateral created conforms with visual identity, brand voice and compliance guidelines.
• Completed Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training to strengthen foundational approach to various project management responsibilities.
- Marketing Campaign Manager at The Horace Mann Companies
- at The Horace Mann Companies
- Field Education Specialist at The Horace Mann Companies
- Business Development Leader at The Horace Mann Companies
9 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Marketing
- B.S. - Marketing
Lead on marketing for the Technology, Automotive, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Space and Cybersecurity industries in the USA, the UK's #1 priority business market. Continually adjust
messaging based on latest Brexit proceedings.
● Help North America business development teams achieve annual targets: $1.4B in export wins and 304 investment wins in 2018-19.
● Deliver UK presence at events including CES, SXSW, AI Summit, Social Media Week, LA Auto Show, and Formula One.
● Advise colleagues in 15 cities on marketing, brand, and evaluation.
● Highlights/successes: ○ Designing Our Future - Lead $1M campaign promoting the UK as a leader in emerging technologies. Expected to generate $35-55M in export wins, 30 qualified investment leads, and positive perception gains. ○ AI Sector Deal Announcement - Spearheaded media strategy for announcement of $1.4B UK investment into national AI strategy. PR coverage in Bloomberg, Fortune, Forbes, Axios, Quartz, Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch and The New York Times ○ #UKatSXSW - Worked with 20+ partners to deliver Great Britain House and trade show stand at SXSW Interactive. 23 events over three days attracted 3,000 attendees. Potential PR readership of 558M and 2.6M social impressions. ○ Formula One - Promoted the UK as the home of F1 and a leader in motorsport innovation. Activated global McLaren partnership through events, advertorials and organic social content that earned 8.7M impressions. ○ Love is GREAT Britain - Coordinated six years of Pride activity to highlight the UK as an LGBTQ equality champion and gay-friendly tourism destination. In 2018, activated in 27 cities in the USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Chile & Uruguay.
- Marketing Campaign Manager USA at UK DEPARTMENT FOR INTERNATIONAL TRADE
- Marketing Manager, Latin America at UK DEPARTMENT FOR INTERNATIONAL TRADE
- Press & Public Affairs Special Projects Coordinator at BRITISH CONSULATE-GENERAL NEW YORK
- Managing Director at THE AMORALISTS THEATRE COMPANY
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. in Journalism - Journalism
Created marketing Campaign for client PRSA (Public Relations Society of America) In my senior year of college I enrolled in a class for my major called strategic communication of Campaigns. In the class each team of 4 members worked on putting together a complete and professional marketing plan for the client which was the PRSA Tar heel chapter, otherwise known as the Public Relations Society of America. In this class I gained valuable experience of how to work with a client and understanding how to create exactly what they want in a marketing campaign to better outsource their business.
- Marketing Campaign Manager at Public Relations Society of America
- Outside Operations at NASHUA COUNTRY CLUB
- Cart Attendant/ Pro Shop Cashier at Green Meadow Golf Club Hudson
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication
• Lead efforts to enhance participation of prospects at company organized seminars, webinars, workshops and other contact events.
• Designed and developed marketing campaign material including pamphlets, presentations, blogs and technical white papers
• Handled inbound sales calls.
• Organized and managed database of prospects.
- Marketing Campaign Manager at Intrigo Systems
- Marketing Campaign Manager at Intrigo Systems
- Project Manager at National Systems
- Project Manager at National Systems
1 year, 1 month at this Job
• Responsibilities included developing and implementing marketing strategies for all clients served, along with client retention, production, and campaign management.
• Marketing strategies were created based on each clients marketing goals and KPIs.
• Implement A/B testing across all marketing outlets.
• Responsible for creating, implementing, and managing email marketing campaigns.
• Conceptualize, research, and recommend data-driven digital marketing strategies to ensure a digital marketing plan is created and designed to achieve measurable results in alignment with each clients annual management plan, annual budget, and short and long-range strategic plan goals.
• Developed and managed paid digital strategy for clients including SEM, PPC, SMM, and remarketing campaigns to optimize client goals and KPIs.
• Created, implemented and managed organic campaigns across all social media outlets to align with client goals.
• Responsible for analyzing Google Analytics accounts and Google Ads accounts, reporting, and making recommendations to budget and strategy based upon these reports.
• Strategize and research new marketing trends and practices and demographics for each client served.
• Provide short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
• Responsible for creating, designing, and implementing print and digital materials for marketing campaigns.
• Created fully interactive websites.
• UX/UI design for websites, mobile, and print media.
• Responsible for SEO and SMO implementation and management.
- Marketing Campaign Manager at Scarsella Group
- Creative Director at ACK Media Outlet
- Director of Personal Training at National Fitness Center
- Marketing Director | Personal Trainer at Get Fit America
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Science of Arts
I managed all major marketing campaigns that passed through Reverb.com. This position included facilitating interdepartmental collaboration, directing creative, developing messaging and brand strategy, and executing on an operational level. Further responsibilities included managing all event production and strategy for our presence at industry tradeshows. Regarding creative/brand work, I concepted, wrote, directed, and am currently executing the company's 2019 Q1 brand campaign, "For All Musicians." The goal of the campaign is to build awareness and shape perception of Reverb as an accessible platform for all musicians (of all disciplines and backgrounds) and will be distributed across of mix of paid digital advertising, print, and social.
- MARKETING CAMPAIGN MANAGER at REVERB.COM
- CREATIVE PRODUCER & SENIOR COPYWRITER at RULE29
- STAFF ASSOCIATE at YOUNG LIFE
1 year at this Job
- - FILM
• Develop brand specific marketing campaigns with attention to consumer preferences, brand image and relevance, and consumer purchasing trends.
• Interact and coordinate with colleagues from all levels of the organization to ensure consistency, accuracy, and alignment with the overall marketing objectives.
• Articulate strategies and messaging to inform and achieve buy-in from executive management.
• Prepare and manage marketing budget.
• Participate in product development process, including formulation, artwork, packaging, advertising, brand message, and product launch.
• Oversee social media campaigns by providing research, content creation, execution, monitoring, and reporting.
• Actively manage presence and day-to-day activities of social media platforms—including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and blogging.
• Develop and oversee updates to company websites.
• Coordinate and create PR opportunities as well as monitor, analyze and communicate PR activities and coverage.
• Organize and ship sponsorship fulfillments.
• Maintain and update marketing and promotional supplies.
• Attend and work promotional events, sometimes requiring travel.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Marketing Campaign Manager at J. Strickland
- Social Media & Public Relations Coordinator at J Strickland & Co
- Regional Sales Coordinator at First Data Corporation
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Criminal Justice