Resourceful marketing communications manager accountable for development and management of marketing programs, support of business objectives, fostering customer retention and business development, sales support, and brand building. Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors. Highly skilled, creative, writer with an eye for effective communications.
- Marketing Communications Manager at Aetna
- Senior Copywriter at Bluespire Senior Living
- Freelance Writer at Jo Montgomery, LLC
- Senior Communications Specialist at Frontier Communications
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Corporate and Organizational Communications
- BFA - Advertising
Kalamazoo, MI, 2015-Present
Global manufacturing center for industrial chillers engineered to remove heat from manufacturing equipment processes. Revenue $50M+.
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
Challenge: Initially hired as first full-time Marketing Specialist; after one year, promoted to developer of strategic content marketing plans to identify and qualify prospects, generate new leads and increase brand awareness within target market segments. Improve personnel recruitment strategies, corporate communications and events.
Actions and Results:
• Doubled customer engagement from previous trade shows by overhauling international and domestic trade show selection and booth strategy with new booth design, lead qualification techniques and event management.
• Revitalized marketing collateral and introduced eight video case studies and testimonials to exemplify quality of product and support value propositions in each target market.
• Introduced training and sales events for internal sales, channel partners and engineering teams to increase product knowledge and improve customer communications.
• Improved conversion rates and net promoter scores after identifying buyer personas for each step of customer journey and developing specific collateral to support it.
• Generated new lead channels with initiation of digital marketing strategy that included website optimization, social media presence, blogs and pay-per-click/Google Adwords.
• Synthesized personnel recruitment strategy and helmed campaign to invigorate corporate culture via social media and employee events.
- MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER at GLEN DIMPLEX THERMAL SOLUTIONS
- MARKETING SPECIALIST at HUMPHREY PRODUCTS
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Organizational Communication
Promoted from Marketing Communications Specialist to Marketing Communications Manager for Interventional Radiology and Cardiology. Responsible for developing and executing product-specific campaigns and collateral. Provided design, copy and content direction to external agencies and worked internally with cross-functional teams to identify strategic marketing opportunities that directly support growth initiatives.
- Marketing Communications Manager at Teleflex
3 years at this Job
- Master's - Marketing
- Master's - Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Waltham, MA (2018 - Current)
Global Ophthalmic Surgical Instrument and Solution Company
Marketing Communications Manager - Global
• Worked with 3rd party brand agency to develop, project plan and globally launch new BVI logo and style guide within 90 days of start date. (April 2018)
• Multi-tiered responsibilities for New Website Implementation for bvimedical.com ◦ RFP development and vendor evaluation/selection process ◦ Lead project plan and cross functional teams for site launch ◦ Website development included over 2,000 pages of content creation and implementation ◦ Website back-end administration utilizing WordPress ◦ Global presentations of new website features and functionality to global workforce ◦ Website translation into 4 additional languages (Launch Date of 02.2019)
• Incorporated and produced over 120 different marketing pieces new brand guidelines and style elements.
• Initatied and responsible for BVI digital footprint on LinkedIn and Twitter.
• Responsible for and manage communication and outside services budget. (600k+)
• Manage 10+ publication and journal relationships relating to advertising placement and associated trade show sponsorships within the ophthalmic space across 5 different treatment areas. (70+ Ads annually)
• Responsible for management of all outside agency and vendor relationships including design, translation and web services firms. (6+)
- Marketing Communications Manager at Beaver-Visitec International BVI
- Marketing Consultant at
- Program Marketing Manager at Interleukin Genetics
- Speaker, Program and Marketing Manager, Global Energy Event Division at IHS Energy Insight
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Business/International Politics
Full-service dental laboratory, catering to dentists in the New York metropolitan area. 620 6th Street, West Babylon, New York 11704 Marketing Communications Manager, April 13 - Present Works with laboratory manager to develop effective campaigns to consistently inform customers and prospects of new products and events.. Successfully managing and marketing special events such as open houses and continuing education classes. Responsible for crafting clear and concise communication pieces including month- end statement stuffers, press releases, sell sheets, direct mail. Design and layout of print media and website. Effectively curating and creating content for social media and website platforms. Developing surveys and other follow-ups for dentists to monitor satisfaction levels.
- Marketing Communications Manager at Tetra Dynamics, Inc
- Assistant Marketing Communications Manager at Air Techniques, Inc
- Marketing Communications Specialist / Copywriter at
- Assistant Editor, Publications Department at Telephonics Corporation
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Business Administration/Marketing
Plano, Texas 2016-2019
A global leader in advanced medical device contract manufacturing. Marketing Communications Manager
Responsible for marketing and brand management for external stakeholders and internal branding, including: 1) oversight and management of website and all digital assets; 2) media relations; 3) company videos - create, script, and edit; 4) creative and content for corporate collateral - brochures, HR and trade advertising, and internal signage; 5) management of department budget and vendor relationships; and 6) advise and assist product marketing on digital strategy, customer messaging, collateral, and trade show creative and messaging. Highlights:
• Had three-months, upon hire, (six months after merger) to launch new company website per board of directors dictate, including content creation and photography. Successfully met deadline showcasing newly merged company's product offerings and services.
• Established relations with targeted medical device publications resulting in 4 thought leaders and SMEs articles for 2017, with some lift in brand awareness and 8 in 2018 leading to greater awareness of company's capabilities. This became apparent at 2018 trade shows where leaders spent more time talking business and less explaining who is Integer.
• Successfully rebranded the company's external and internal signage for 31 North America and Global locations on a tight deadline - April 1 to Dec 31. Created excitement among sites to see a visual branding to reinforce the Integer name to the community and customers.
• Concepted prototype for a web-based capabilities tool to better showcase depth of company's capabilities based on facilities, manufacturing expertise, SMEs and product's manufactured.
• Helped build a dialogue and improve communications across the multiple product marketing channels during first year, which was critical as the company was undergoing great change.
• Developed a new customer-centric website structure for launch in Q1-2019. Included interactive body representing medical therapies Integer's products impact as well as a custom-illustrated history also meant to translate to internal signage at mfg locations.
- Marketing Communications Manager at INTEGER HOLDINGS CORPORATION
- account manager at INSITE
- President at QUICKSILVER INTERACTIVE GROUP (QSI)
- Executive Vice President / Account Manager at QUICKSILVER INTERACTIVE GROUP (QSI)
3 years at this Job
- BA - Public Relations
Marketing Communications Manager / Social Media Manager
• Organize Digital Content / Content Creation & Calendar
• Digital Design for all media/promo content
• SEO/Organic Growth
• Website Funnels / Brand Strategy for Online Ads
• Website Management / Creative Brand Development
- Marketing Communications Manager at GMG
- CEO at G M G - Marketing Services
- Agent at Windermere Real Estate
- Agent at South Coast Commercial Real Estate
11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Marketing
2003 – 2010Open Link Financial, Inc. – Marketing Communications Manager
Open Link Financial, Inc. provides trading, risk management and operations software solutions to financial and energy companies worldwide. Responsibilities included planning, management, oversight and coordination of all marketing, advertising, and public relations projects as well as managed two marketing professionals. Supported all sales staff from regional office locations in New York City, London, Houston, Berlin, Sydney and Sao Paulo by creating all marketing collateral and developing/coordinating events (i.e. trade shows, industry sponsorships, and client appreciation workshops). Direct report to the company’s COO/CFO.
• Budget development – Created, oversaw and managed $1 million budget for worldwide inter-office spending in support of annual marketing campaign
• Public relations – Wrote, edited, and published all company press releases. Conducted phone interviews with the CEO and regional Managing Directors to create by-lined topics and articles for placement within industry-specific publications. Project managed relationship with Public Relations firm to promote company’s message to both the financial and energy markets
• Advertising – Negotiated contracts and developed annual media schedule, design and layout advertisements for print and online placements, delivered to print house, maintained and updated advertisements daily/monthly
• Trade shows – Attended and coordinated trade show efforts in multiple cities to communicate company message as well as demonstrated product capability to prospective clientele
• Event management – Responsible for development of annual client event: budget, message, branding and design, logistics, internal and external speaker coordination, edit conference presentations. Worked directly with the conference facility from beginning to end (contracted for space, audio visual, food and beverage, transportation, entertainment)
• Marketing Design Firm – Project managed directly with account executives from two marketing/communication advertising firms to achieve re-design of company’s overall brand message and re-designed and re-wrote the company’s web site 2001 – 2003Open Link Financial, Inc. – Marketing Associate/Manager Open Link Financial, Inc. provides trading, risk management and operations software solutions to financial and energy companies worldwide. Responsibilities included assisting the marketing manager with all aspects of the marketing communications campaign with a heavy emphasis on event planning and coordination. Direct report to the company’s Marketing Communications Manager.
• Event coordination – Planned and developed all pre- and post-event activities for client events and trade shows. Coordinated with speakers and delegates to meet their needs, while producing a successful and relevant event for all parties involved. Events completed in cities such as: Bahamas, Berlin, Manhattan, London, Miami, Washington, Houston, and Quebec City
• Advertising (print and online) – Assisted in the development and maintenance of advertising contracts and placement within industry-specific print publications and online web sites while safeguarding brand message
• Brochure Development – Assisted in the copy-writing process with internal staff and the design process with external firms to produce sales-oriented brochures for distribution within first round sales stages
• Survey Coordination – Searched and maintained company surveys by communicating company’s information and main branding messages over the internet
• Vendor Management – Discovered and maintained relationships with outside vendors for relevant marketing materials and premium promotional items used within the sales process, during client events and at trade shows 2000 – 2001Open Link Financial, Inc. – Marketing Assistant Open Link Financial, Inc. provides trading, risk management and operations software solutions to financial and energy companies worldwide. Responsibilities included assisting the marketing manager with all aspects of the marketing communications campaign with a heavy emphasis on trade show coordination as well as competitor and industry related research. Direct report to the company’s Marketing Communications Manager.
• Trade show coordination – Logistical coordination of trade show booth and allotted booth space (inbound/outbound shipping worldwide)
• Researching the Industry – Researched financial and energy related magazines, documented company press clippings, competitor analyses, and created public library of information
• Sales Support – Assisted all regional sales managers during the RFI/RFP proposals (preparing and collating documents)
• Mass Mailing Campaign Coordination – Produced multiple mass mailings via post-mail and e-mail in support of sales executives 1998 – 1999Adelphi University, Residential LifeResident Assistant 1997 – 2000Adelphi University, University CenterOperations Manager ReferencesFurnished upon request
- Marketing Communications Manager at Open Link Financial, Inc.
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - School of Management and Business • B.B.A, Specialization in Marketing and Management; Minor: Communications (1998 – 2001)
Responsible for developing and leading a team of four managers. Focusing on nationwide growth from the existing base and new acquisition for the Business Segment. Led Team that deployed more than 250 go-to-market strategies on products, solutions, and promotions. Met goals and the team was recognized by C-Level leadership for reducing redundancies, streamlining processes, and launching effective products and solutions.
• Lead Team that launched 257 highly impactful and revenue driven launches for Enterprise, SMB, and Government accounts in approximately 7 months. Drove revenue growth by $30M (+5% YoY)
• Partnered with HQ cross-functional teams to ensure marketing deliverables met release timelines and compliance requirements prior to launch
• Partnered with Marcom Agencies (McCann and EP) to develop impactful messaging on solution briefs, media, and customer-facing presentations utilized by all sales. Accountable for $10M budget
• Worked closely with Product Management colleagues to understand product roadmap, features, and functionality in order to communicate clear and concise messaging to Sales Teams. Intermediated Customer requirements from National Sales Teams back to Product Management. Was a strong advocate for building better customer experiences
• Built diverse, high-performance teams while creating an environment that embraced change, encouraged curiosity, and fostered strategic risk-taking
• Created a culture of value and customer first mentality. Promoted the concept of sales reps as customer ambassadors
• Developed/executed numerous change management programs with positive returns. Delivered real business value
• Ensured alignment on all internal content/messaging consistent with Corporate brand policy
• Drove utilization of communications and marketing tools and delivered new capabilities that enabled sales growth
• Built and maintained strong, collaborative relationships with internal and external business partners to achieve financial objectives while providing the very best in products and always promoting customer focus
• Collaborate internally to build and maintain a suite of marketing materials based on thought leadership, including business-building ideas, brochures, pitch books, presentations and commentaries for marketing strategies
- Senior Marketing Communications Manager at Verizon Communications, Inc
- at Verizon Communications, Inc
- Marketing & Operations Senior Manager at Verizon Communications, Inc
- Marketing and Operations Senior Manager, New York Metro Region at Verizon Communications, Inc
9 months at this Job
- MBA - Social Media Marketing Mini
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
• Established, designed and maintain new marketing campaigns for all social media outlets
• Redesigned corporate website and maintained weekly and monthly updates
• Redesigned Sales collateral Mobility Technical Support Manager
• Coordinated setup, training and day-to-day activities of mobility technical support helpdesk for multiple corporate clients (total user base of over 24,000 users)
• Built, configured, and wrote comprehensive technical articles for helpdesk Knowledge base
• Established performance metrics to report team and call status for management
• Mentored and trained technical support staff
- Marketing Communications Manager at TeleSource Communications Inc
- Graphic Designer / General Manager - Production at Custom Design Group, LLC
- PC Field Technician & Systems Engineer / Mobility Support Manager at Buchanan Technologies
- IT staff at PEQ Services + Solutions
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Journalism/Computer Science/Graphic Design