The Woodlands, TX Aug 2017 - Present
Construction equipment rental company in North America and Europe.
Marketing & Communications Specialist
• Edits the writing of and provides strategic guidance on the messaging developed for BlueLine's advertising, creative and marketing communications, including: website content, digital advertising, social media campaigns, recruiting initiatives, brochures, flyers, email and direct mail campaigns, sales presentations, video scripts and radio advertising.
• Works closely with department leadership and subject matter experts to ensure the company's messaging and presentation materials are aligned and consistent across all projects.
• Develops and oversees internal communication strategies to ensure messages align with company standards and are engaging and cohesive while optimizing message performance.
• Prepares company crisis communications and response for natural disasters, safety incidents and company news.
• Manages company intranet (Jive), supporting 1,800 employees across the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico.
• Works in tandem with marketing team and agency partners to develop digital marketing campaigns including - digital display ads, PPC campaigns, paid social advertisements, geo-fencing and retargeting campaigns.
• Creates content and presentations for a 3-day, 600 attendee company sales and leadership conference.
• Assisted with the execution of internal communications strategy during company acquisition and merger.
- Marketing & Communications Specialist at BlueLine Rental
- Marketing and Strategic Communications Director at Chaiken & Chaiken P.C
- Marketing and Strategic Communications Specialist at Safal Partners
- Account Executive and Marketing Coordinator at St. Edward's University
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing - Marketing
Develop, oversee and implement strategic PR & marketing campaigns for internal Deloitte clients in consumer & industrial
products (retail, consumer products, automotive and travel, hotel & leisure) and life sciences & health care industries, includ- ing translating complex research findings & crafting newsworthy story lines for target audiences and leading PR agency sup-
• Collaborate on teams of 40+ marketers, researchers, national business leaders and partners to promote company reputation and thought leadership within retail industry campaigns via PR and marketing tactics
• Achievements include: 7000+ earned media hits in top national and trade publications, 12.6M Twitter impressions, 638K LinkedIn impressions and 90.5K webpage views for annual Holiday Shopping survey
• Manage measurement vendor to ensure competitive analysis reports are conclusive for internal clients reporting needs
• Teach metric platforms to supporting teams and develop processes to streamline logging of media articles
• Promoted from Marketing & Communications Specialist within 10 months
- Senior Marketing & Communications Specialist at Deloitte
- Graphic & Web Designer, Brand & Marketing Strategist, Copywriter & Editor Freelance at Deloitte
- Account Executive at LEWIS PR
- Alfred Fleishman Diversity Fellow at FleishmanHillard
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Professional Studies - Public Relations & Corporate Communications
- BA - Public Relations
productivity. Technology is essential to the world we live in Band Webmaster & Marketing Communications Specialist Florida A&M University | Department of Music 2017 - Currently Known nationally and internationally for its high-energy, high-stepping
- Band Webmaster & Marketing Communications Specialist at Florida A&M University
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Business Administration
1915 New Jimmy Daniel Road
Athens, Georgia 30622
From March 17th, 2005 through Current
• Marketing Communications Specialist for five years: Made business to business lead generation cold calls for different clients including Hewlett Packard, Mitel, Jack Henry, APL Logistics, Diebold Nixdorf and Dell, discussing their IT infrastructure to generate sales ready leads
• Engaged decision makers in a conversation to uncover current business environment needs
• Recognize buying signals to coordinate sales and prospect meetings
• Generated summaries for every call in a word document daily before submitting sales ready leads to the clients into multi-relational databases and/or Sales CRM system
• Averaged a minimum of 120 dials daily
• Attended weekly calibrations for call reviews, improvements and additional client training to implement on calls
• Quality Assurance Specialists for six years: Reviewed calls and general comments for all clients before sending over leads to the clients
• Operations Supervisor, current position: Supervised and managed up to 14 programs for several different clients and up to 60 reps for several different clients; including training each rep on the specific program, having weekly calibrations to review calls and discuss production, weekly client reporting, additional client trainings, managing calling queues daily, and monitoring all call center reps
• Call Center Trainer, current position: Trained all new employees coming in the door on daily job requirements and duties working with the company
- Marketing Communications Specialist for five years at TeleNet Marketing Solutions
- at Haband Call Center
14 years at this Job
• Execution of Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual deliveries of dealer communication of rates and programs for Nissan/Infiniti nationwide including Puerto Rico
• Supported Infiniti C&I in creating Special Financial Programs to promote Infiniti Financing to Infiniti Dealers
• Supports all electronic dealer communications including website content, emails, and ad-hoc communications
- Marketing Communications Specialist at MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALISTS
- at KELLY SERVICES
- RECRUITER at PASCHALL TRUCK LINES
- SALES CONSULTANT at VERIZON WIRELESS
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- BACHELORS OF SCIENCE - MARKETING AND BUSINESS
- ASSOCIATES OF ARTS - BUSINESS AND JOURNALISM
As the marketing communications specialist, I am responsible for leading the development of marketing content initiatives across multiple channels to help drive sales, customer engagement, retention and lead development. As part of the public relations team, I write press releases, research PR opportunities, connect employees with media outlets and publications where they can share their expertise, and build and maintain relationships with media personnel. I also manage the company's social media accounts including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, and manage freelancers including copywriters and social media influencers. While my responsibilities have broadened since moving into this position, I continue to write copy for marketing collateral and advertisements, serving as the primary copywriter for the company.
- Marketing Communications Specialist at Washington Trust Bank
- Childcare Volunteer at Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery
- Copywriter at Washington Trust Bank
- Marketing Coordinator at Coffman Engineers
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- B.A. - Communication
• Supports and partners with the Marketing Director to develop and implement marketing & communications projects.
• Gathers and interprets competitive industry trends and statistics to improve strategic decision making.
• Manages and coordinates all logistics of in person events and conferences.
• Creates and prepares sales support materials including presentations, brochures, signage, and communications
• Manages the MarCom-related content on LSC's internal web property.
• Develops and implements effective email campaigns.
• Maintains social media presence and manages content for the LSC blog.
• Supports and develops prospecting initiatives.
• Assisted in the project management and development of LSC's public website
• Developed and implemented an internal sales promotional e-store for employees.
- Marketing & Communications Specialist at LSC Communications
- Content Freelance Writer at Q-Network
- Communications Coordinator at Halstead Property
- Agent Services Coordinator/Communications Coordinator at Halstead Property
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Communication Arts - Communication Arts
* Responsible for the strategy, planning, sourcing, execution, financial management, measurement and analysis of owner-facing marketing communication campaigns and associated deliverables to drive owner engagement. * Provide dedicated support for the Owner Services Department; including proactively engaging more than 700 associates. * Plan and execute multi-channel communication campaigns to increased reservation rates by up to 11% in disengaged owners. * Create all copy and managed campaigns from conception to execution for owner engagement marketing communications where I reached roughly 900,000 owner families. * Measure the effectiveness of internal communication and consumer-facing marketing campaigns by analyzing engagement reports and soliciting feedback to make recommendations for improved efficiency and effectiveness.
- Sr. Marketing Communications Specialist at Wyndham Destinations
- Account Manager (Consultant) at Talent Works International
- Client Services Manager at Propel Marketing
- Account Manager at BowStern Marketing
2 years at this Job
- Master of Science in Corporate and Organizational Communications - Corporate and Organizational Communications
- Bachelor of Science in Public Relations - Public Relations
• Develop the marketing strategy for the company and coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities with a focus on financial services.
• Create and publish all client communications and marketing materials.
• Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Marketing & Communications Specialist at First Capital Advisors Group, LLC
- Client Service Manager at
- Agent Support Specialist at Golden Considerations Inc
- Operations Representative at UGI Utilities Inc
2 months at this Job
- B.A. in Journalism/Minor - Journalism
Free lance and volunteer
2011 - present Serve as communications specialist for non-profit organizations including the Berry Botanic Garden, Port City Development Center, and Kenya Keys for Special Needs.
• Designed and produced BBG fundraising campaign logo, e-cards, and Facebook page.
• Wrote feature article on BBG seed bank fundraising campaign for Garden Time magazine.
• Wrote, designed and produced e-newsletters for Berry Botanic Garden's 1600+ readers.
• Wrote website content and provided website design expertise for Port City Development Center.
- Marketing Communications Specialist at Berry Botanic Garden, Port City Development Center, and Kenya Keys for Special Needs
- Marketing Communications & Event Manager at Lantern Moon
- Clinical Research Coordinator at Oregon Health & Science University
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
- - Horticulture