Translating insights, Trends & Capabilities into New Products, Tools & Solutions for Sales & Customers, 2016-Present · Most recent: serving as Marketing Strategist/(Agile Scrum) Product Owner at small business enterprise. Responsible for creating overall marketing strategy, leading training and marketing communication efforts, and kicking off church initiative. (Thrivent 2018) - earned Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) certification in October 2018; additional Agile Project Management Training (Sep-Oct 2018) · Led research, analysis efforts on key industry trends, reporting out findings, developing marketing action plans. (Skyline 2018) · Implemented confidential state assessments, standards with rubric validation methodologies. (DRC 2017-2018) · Created strategic marketing plans for community development bank, health & wellness company, and non-profit organization.
- Independent Marketing Consultant at MARKETING CONSULTANT/CONTRACTOR
- Product Portfolio Manager and Marketing Manager, Product Innovation at SUNOPTA, INC
- Interim National Marketing Director, Headquarters at FEED MY STARVING CHILDREN
- Marketing Manager, Strategic Growth Platforms at THE SCHWAN FOOD COMPANY
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Certification Scrum Product Owner
- Executive Education--Certification Programs - • Agile Project Management Class, earned UST-CAP certification, May 2018 • Digital Advertising Solutions & Strategic Social Media Marketing, 2016 • Internet Marketing Essentials, 2016 • Six Sigma Yellow Belt, 2016 • Mini-Master of Project Management, 2014 • Business Analytics, using Microsoft Excel, 2013
- Master's of Business Administration - Business Administration
- B.S. - Electrical Engineering/Computer Science
• Collaborated with VP of Sales and Marketing to corporate website and introduce a modern, corporate brand "look and feel"
• Designed and produced various marketing collateral and event signage for events and trade shows
• Consulted with CEO on possible marketing endeavors such as lead generation, social media and the development of crucial marketing assets
• Reviewed and procured an email automation system and webinar platform to best suite client needs
• Managed the set up and deployment of email automation, and webinar campaign
• Assisted videographer to produce customer video and ensure brand alignment. Notable clients include:
• Smarking, San Francisco
• OneLogin, San Francisco
• TITAN SEAL, San Francisco
• XOOM.com, San Francisco
• Telnexus, Berkeley
• Anaqua, Boston
• Xythos Software, San Francisco
• Zapfood, San Francisco
- Graphic Design & Marketing Consultant at Freelance Design (and Marketing) Consultant
- Creative Director & Sr. Marketing Automation Manager at Lecorpio
- Sr. Graphic Designer/Design Lead at MarkMonitor
- Sr. Graphic Designer at Evault
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BFA - Graphic Design
- AA - Culinary Arts
Dynamic goal-oriented experiential marketing professional with 13+ years of deadline driven experience. Record of designing, implementing and managing winning marketing programs. Outstanding interpersonal, networking and presentation skills. Excels in establishing and maintaining business relationships with key decision makers. Resourceful problem solver with strong planning and organizational skills who performs well under pressure.
- Independent Experiential Marketing Consultant at Independent Experiential Marketing Consultant
- Senior Marketing Manager, Events and Sponsorships at Cox Communications
- Account Director at Genesco Sports Enterprises Inc
- Director of Client Services at Total Event Solutions Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Business Administration
Social Media Marketing Consultant that specializes in social media and paid online ads.
- Marketing Consultant at B Iconic Marketing
- Security Guard at HSS
- Automotive Sales Consultant at Greenway Ford
- Security Forces at USAF
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sports and Exercise Science Minor-Marketing
- Associates - Business/Accounting
Advise companies on current digital marketing strategies, best practices Plan, design and execute digital marketing plans for optimal ROI 20 Years hands on experience in: PPC, Display, Social, Email, Native, Search, eCommerce, Amazon Seller Central, Retargeting, Video and Analytics Available for project work or semi-permanent part of your digital marketing strategy
- Digital Marketing Consultant at Digital Marketing Consultant
- Co-Founder and CEO at SimpleFund
- SVP of Operations at Adiant
- Founding Member at DealOn
21 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Environmental Science
• Develop content, online marketing campaigns, social media editorial calendars, and brand strategies for several East Coast clients
• Create/manage all social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, company blogs, LinkedIn, Yelp, and TripAdvisor) and targeted social campaigns to grow followers/engagement levels on all platforms (using boosted posts, paid advertising, promoted contests, branded hashtags, original graphics, and general lead development). Track social traffic through Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, TweetDeck, Bitly, Google Analytics, and Simply Measured
- Marketing Consultant at BAD Marketing
- Marketing Manager at Bike and Roll
- Marketing Coordinator at Hinge Marketing
- Public Relations Intern at Chanel
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Media
Manage and deliver content-rich sales conferences, senior management meetings and incentives for a variety of clients including: ARM HOLDINGS, BANK OF THE WEST and COOPER COMPANIES.
- Event Program and Marketing Consultant at Event Marketing Consultant
- Industry Event Program Manager at Cisco
- Program Operations Consultant at MLA EVENTS
- Sr. Marketing Manager at Lexar Media
8 years at this Job
- B.A. - Advertising, Marketing
Expertise in both consumer and business-to-business marketing strategy, brand / creative development and execution, new product development, white space opportunity identification, category and competitive assessments, promotion strategy and implementation, digital marketing and content development, consumer insights and research, project management, and trade show marketing. Key assignments include: Crystal Farms, Brand Management, Cheese Products
Operated as Assistant Brand Manager responsible for leading activities related to advertising, promotional marketing,
website, social media, packaging revisions, new product introductions, and private label management.
• Created and implemented multiple FSIs, in-store marketing programs, and digital coupon initiatives.
• Performed in-depth analysis of more than 500 cheese products to determine if third party marketing endorsements resulted in satisfactory ROI; led project to trace key ingredient sources throughout pipeline whether owned or third party; and led project to unify package graphics, product claims and brand messages across portfolio.
• Performed in-depth evaluation to identify competitive product claims and package messages, value-added package construction, and overall brand messaging.
• Developed new brand positioning and consumer facing messages for advertising and promotional marketing. Ecolab, Marketing Management, Industrial Products Operated as Assistant Marketing Manager responsible for the development of a new on-line learning platform for Ecolab customers.
• Developed design and navigation for website portal and course content for six individual business units including all instructional copy & graphics, key messages, collateral, and creation of how-to videos.
• Served as primary interface with third party agencies, vendors and artists. TCF Bank, Customer Experience Marketing Operated as Customer Experience Director responsible for developing new customer engagement parameters and proposing future branch designs based on desired traffic patterns and research of customer needs. MWI Medical Distribution, Marketing Communications Collateral Development Developed new collateral assets for use during sales calls and at trade shows.
- Strategic Brand Marketing Consultant at Strategic Brand Marketing Consultant
- Marketing Manager, Global Vertical Markets at STRATASYS
- Principal / Owner at Brown + Associates
- Director of Marketing at DESTRON FEARING
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
- Digital Marketing Certification
Direct Mail/Direct Response Marketing Research Creative Production Email Marketing SEO and Website Optimization Rational Marketing & Communications June 2016 to present Marketing Consultant Create and implement marketing strategies for clients by understanding and evaluating all aspects of their organization with particular emphasis on their product, pricing, brand positioning and messaging.
- Marketing Consultant at Social Media Marketing
- Sponsored Loaned Executive at Social Media Marketing
- Director of Marketing - Virginia College at Education Corporation of America
- Director of Marketing at Education Corporation of America
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications - Communications
✔ Retail and Marketing Consultant with a variety of companies including Chick-fil-A, UPS, Amazon,Dallas Cowboys Merchandising and Legends Hospitality.
- Retail and Marketing Consultant at JKC Marketing
- Manager, Communications at Jamba Juice
- Director of Marketing Communications at Wingstop Restaurants, Inc.
- Director of New Restaurant Openings/Field Marketing at Wingstop Restaurants, Inc.
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Speech Communication