• Document and track details for sales conferences, including connecting with organizers, identifying marketing opportunities, and outreach to attendees pre- and post-conference.
• Coordinate sales workshop invitations and reminders, communicate with registrants, collaborate with presenters, and monitor onsite logistics.
• Schedule and host overview sales webinars with potential customers.
• Utilize Constant Contact and Mailchimp for outreach to target audiences with both emails and event invites.
• Employ Hootsuite dashboard for social media post development and scheduling on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn platforms.
• Earned Social Marketing credential.
• Review content on website, emails, eblasts, and marketing collateral for consistency.
• Respond to chatbox inquiries and follow up as appropriate.
• Daily input to and output from CRM database.
- Sales and Marketing Coordinator at Sales and Marketing Coordinator
- Group Sales Coordinator at Group Sales
- Visitor Services Director at Skirball Cultural Center
- Marketing Project Coordinator at Beckett Companies
7 months at this Job
- Certification - Project Management
- B.A. - Communications/Speech
- Certification - Certified Tourism Ambassador
• Supported the Project Manager of ESEA in allocating money from sales transactions
• Oversaw trade show marketing for company and directed sales
• Categorized and compiled a system login sheet for front-end users
- Marketing Coordinator and Technical Support Specialist at Marketing Coordinator and Technical Support Specialist
- Stage Administrator at E-Sports Entertainment Association League
- Replay Observer at Electronic Sports League
1 month at this Job
- - Computer Information Systems
Marketing coordinator for two products. Work independently to promote product awareness. Educate customers about benefits, usage and essential need of product. Consistently meeting sales quota. Increasing sales, working with merchandise managers to ensure excellent placement for maximum sales. Team member as well as self efficient contractor. Interact with customers in a successful box retailer.
- Marketing Coordinator at MK Marketing LLC
- Sales Representative/Manager at SGN Nutrition
- Production Manager at Age Group Ltd
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Marketing coordinator responsible for all marketing.
- Marketing Coordinator at Skylark Inc
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing Management
Graphic Designer Marketing Coordinator
- Graphic Designer, Marketing Coordinator at KJG Architecture
- Graphic Designer at Olivet Nazarene University
- Graphic Designer, Marketing Coordinator at Delphi United Methodist Church
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Graphic Design
- High school
• Manages full-service marketing campaigns and tracks program success for 350+ concerts
• Develops 500+ street teams for 10+ nationally touring artists, including Keller Williams, The Motet, The New Mastersounds, Hot Buttered Rum, Euforquestra, Trout Steak Revival, and Kyle Hollingsworth Band
• Recruits 1000+ individuals across the country using an internal database of potential street teamers for artists, festivals, and one-off shows
• Coordinates between bands, venues, and fellow team members to ensure concerts and artists are getting proper promotion and coverage in all different areas of their tour
• Initiates venue contact for ad mats, makes the poster, and distributes posters to street team members
• Submits guest lists, Simple Crew coverage, and Facebook event numbers to band managers and/or Live Nation to track performance of concerts
• Promoted to marketing coordinator from intern
- Marketing Coordinator at Blackspy Marketing
- Server/Shift Leader at Washington Park Grille
- Disc jockey at University of Kansas
- at Pipeline Productions
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.A. - Musicology and Jazz Studies
I am a marketing coordinator for six physical therapy clinics. I go to doctor’s offices and tell them why they should send patients to us. I also setup lunches with them, attend health fairs, and community outreach activities
- Marketing Coordinator at Peak Sports and Spine Physical Therapy
- Office Assistant at Lieutentant Governor Mike Parson’s office
- Marketing Coordinator at
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
Marketing Coordinator. Taking, editing and posting project pictures on website, Facebook, Instagram and various sights. Media networking and socializing with companies and general public all over the world.
- Marketing Coordinator at Southwest Log Homes
- Sales Associate at Pella Windows and Doors
- Office Manager Payroll specialist at Southwest Log Homes
- Payroll Specialist at Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma
3 months at this Job
- - Business
While continuing to operate in that property manger role, I also am the marketing coordinator for the storage brand. I handle all social media accounts, online interactions, digital advertising and business to business networking.
- Marketing Coordinator at Liberty Investment Properties, Inc.
- Storage Manager at Liberty Investment Properties, Inc.
- Assistant Property Manager at Extra Space Storage
- Office Manager at GardenGrocer.com
11 months at this Job
- Some College - Speech Pathology and Audiology
Program Skills Full time marketing coordinator in charge of all product photography, graphic/web design, advertisement placement/creation, social media Adobe Illustrator content/management (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) and client Adobe Photoshop communications. Managed branding efforts, google analytics/adwords. Adobe Indesign Microsoft Office Suite
- Marketing Coordinator at JP Parker Flowers
- MCCOY Marketing and Communications Intern at Apple Sketch
- NSAC Creative Director at Strategy Management
- Co-leader of the creative team at Campaign Building
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Advertising - Advertising