Senior marketing copywriter responsible for creating compelling, sales-driven content for websites, press releases, blogs, direct mail, radio and television. Written over 50 different websites, including hundreds of pages of unique content, that are proven to convert leads to sales through the content and call to actions within. Develop branding for doctors and businesses as a whole. Written and published over 70 press releases in AP style. Utilizes SEO best practices to find and implement keywords for online ranking. Provides feedback and edits to social media and direct mail content regularly. Understands and works within WordPress websites daily. An in-depth knowledge and understanding of the dental field gained through intensive research and study
- SENIOR MARKETING COPYWRITER at Progressive Dental Marketing
- SENIOR QUALITY ASSURANCE EDITOR at PostcardMania
- MARKETING COPYWRITER at PostcardMania
- LOSS PREVENTION OFFICER at Renaissance Vinoy Resort & Golf Club
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication Studies: Journalism, Advertising, History
• Draft content for newsletters and format in MailChimp.
• Create copy for social media and manage social media calendar, posting, and responding to engagement activities from followers.
• Write & research new title tags and meta descriptions for products & draft product descriptions.
- Marketing Copywriter at IQSAY GROUP Marketing Agency
- Director at MAIN STREET ROI
- Content Strategist/Copywriter / Editor at Macallan Group
- Content Strategist/Editor at IQSAY GROUP Marketing Agency
1 year at this Job
- BA - English
Created SEO-optimized content in authentic brand voice for more than a dozen colleges and universities across the U.S. " Responsible for developing, writing, and proofing guides, long-form articles and infographics for clients. " Collaborated with team members on quarterly promotional campaigns for lead generation. " Recent writing projects have included promotional campaigns on nursing, psychology, and sports marketing. Work has generated thousands of dollars of revenue " Developed process for adapting writing to the diverse brands of the different colleges to assure copy matches brand for each school.
- Marketing Copywriter at The Learning House
- Author at NBC Sports
- Sports Writer at Gannett
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- B.A. - Journalism
Created written copy for product catalog, user manuals, price guides, product specification sheets,
advertisements, case studies, and quarterly company newsletters
• Wrote an article for EHS Today entitled, "Safe at 1776"
• Updated blog on a weekly basis with relevant industry and company information
• Edited technical, marketing, and sales content for brand compliance and grammatical accuracy
• Worked with a team to update format of user manuals and other sales literature
• Updated documents regarding internal company policies
• Received training in SOLIDWORKS® Composer(TM)
- Marketing Copywriter at Spanco, Inc
- Writing Intern at ushistory.org
- Editor-in-Chief of Shoofly Literary Magazine at
- University Writing Center Consultant at
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Professional Writing
Delivered concise, inventive copy for websites, brochures, emails, social media, ads, letters, and more
➢ Created attention-grabbing copy concepts for new products and to amp up existing marketing efforts
➢ Wrote copy in a variety of styles and voices for an array of internal clients
- Marketing Copywriter at State Bar of Wisconsin
- Project Coordinator at RMM Solutions
- Writer-Strategist at Quad/Graphics, Inc
- Public Relations Writer at Charleston Orwig, Inc
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Communication Studies
- Lead copywriter for Joss & Main, Wayfair's largest lifestyle brand.
• Concept and produce multi-channel campaigns (including Black Friday & Cyber Monday for 2017 and 2018), driving revenue across web, direct mail, email, organic social, and online ads.
• Edit and QA assets within internal CMS, including promotions, emails, and UX copy. - Lead editor of 3 junior copywriters writing for the email marketing program with a subscriber list of 8.5 million. Oversee strategy, evaluate brand voice/tone, and fine-tune promotional messaging. - Collaborate closely with graphic designers, marketing, email operations, consumer insights, and senior stakeholders to create a cohesive creative experience. - Use performance data, including A/B testing, to optimize content and establish brand best practices, resulting in +25% YoY engagement for organic social and +30% lift in email click rates.
- Marketing Copywriter, Lifestyle Brands at Wayfair
- Marketing Content Editor at Wayfair
- Marketing Assistant, MBA and MFin Programs at MIT Sloan School of Management, Admissions Office
- Freelance Online Content Creator at Penguin Random House
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- B.A. - English Literature and Creative Writing
I am currently working towards a marketing + economics degree, and have begun doing freelance marketing copywriting for a tech company. I construct CRM messages including emails, SMS notifications, and assist with campaign concepts. I have worked within Intercom and Iterable, setting up campaigns and tracking results from messages sent to users. I compile a weekly summary of these statistics while tracking which factors increase engagement and which aspects should be modified.
• Development and adaptation of written voice to establish branding and foster customer engagement
• Evaluation of data to determine areas needing improvement
- Marketing Copywriter at Truebill
- Model at Wilhelmina Models
- Lodging Specialist at Snowbird Resort
- Animal Caretaker at Rover.com
6 months at this Job
- Associate - General Studies
- High school or equivalent
A senior-level position which provided communications and copy support for the North American market and international
markets in Latin America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. In addition, responsible for leading a team of two copywriters as a coach and mentor, while delegating tasks and ensuring completion of work.
Key Projects and Responsibilities:
• Scrum Pilot Group - Part of cross-functional team which piloted Scrum project management for the marketing department. The group was responsible for completing projects related to the company's expansion into Europe and worked closely with Scrum Masters from the IT department who assisted in the transition to Scrum. This pilot group was ultimately successful and Scrum project management was rolled out to the rest of the department.
• Department Transition to Agile - As part of the marketing department's transition to Agile/Kanban, acted as a subject matter expert on agile project methodology to other department members. As part of the transition, received Scrum Master training and was Scrum Master certified through Scrum Alliance.
• Writing Team Lead - Acted as the representative for two other copywriters by attending all Sprint Reviews, Sprint Retrospectives, and Sprint Planning meetings. Was responsible for assessing the work capacity for the other two copywriters and delegating work during each sprint. Aacted as the final quality check for copy written by the team before the work was considered done.
• Communications Onboarding - Responsible for training two new Communications Managers in the United Kingdom in Isagenix voice and style and communications best practices. Routinely reviewed and provided feedback on communications created in the market.
• Communications Review and Coaching - Routinely acted as a QA for copy created by colleagues in international markets to ensure correct messaging and tone of voice. Provided actionable feedback to the markets to facilitate copywriting skill development.
- Marketing Copywriter III at Isagenix International
- Communications Strategist at Seacret Direct
- at Seacret Direct
- Copy Editor & Writer at Seacret Direct
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts - English
Dallas, Texas Developed from the beginning a marketing program for a non-profit organization that would enlighten people about ovarian cancer. Created and maintained original social media strategies to reflect print collateral campaigns. Work included the creation of new design themes, as well as collateral materials that include social media banners, email blasts, advertisements, and signage for various non-profit events. Collaborated with creative team to design and produce computer-generated artwork for marketing and social media content. Participated in the production and marketing of various promotional items including stickers, posters, window clings, and postcards to promote the cause. Created written and graphic content for magazine ads, signage, and mailers corresponding with media campaigns for digital content management.
- E-Marketing/Copywriter at SHOPMIEUX
- Marketing & Social Media Coordinator at SHOPMIEUX
- Copywriter at NEIMAN MARCUS
- Social Media Intern at POPLABS
1 year at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Marketing/Internet Marketing
- Bachelors of Arts - English Literature
-Manage company email/social media accounts -Speak directly with customers on telephone regarding product matters -Place retail orders over the phone or from e-mail -Lead department in writing short and long form copy for online marketing -Assisted team in Supplement Industry expos, working face to face with customers and handling direct sales.
- Customer Service/Marketing/Copywriter at Universal Nutrition
- Edison Public Library at Security Personnel
- Security Officer at Allied Barton
- Personal Trainer at Bally's Total Fitness
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice