• Leverage multiple source data to execute descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analyses
• Produce segmentation models for media and marketing team execution
• Produce executive level and client facing dashboards for reporting and insights
• Collaborate with internal teams to find ways that data can be used to optimize and improves decision making internally and for clients
- MARKETING DATA ANALYST at PERISCOPE MARKETING AGENCY
- Lead, communicate and inspire teammates of many languages at PROFESSIONAL BASKETBALL PLAYER
- DATA ANALYTICS TUTOR at DENVER WOMEN'S BASKETBALL
- VICE CHAIR at DENVER WOMEN'S BASKETBALL
7 months at this Job
- MASTERS OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS ANALYTICS
- BACHELORS OF SCIENCE - FINANCE
• Compile monthly revenue data into reports for product managers to use in forecasting product profitability and create marketing plans
• Create ad-hoc reports and data exports to help answer sales related questions and support strategic planning projects
• Maintain existing historical database while streamlining and eliminating non-value- added processes for monthly data imports
- Marketing Data Analyst at Beckman Coulter Life Sciences
- Degree Processor / Assistant for Special Projects at Southern Oregon University
- Design Engineer at Marquess & Associates, Inc
- Design Engineer/Project Manager at LB Engineering, Inc
8 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Information Analysis and Decision Making
- Bachelor of Science - Civil Engineering
Manage and improve data warehouse architecture for Verizon Marketing Department, assessing modern technologies for the department's reporting needs ❖ Extract data from OBIEE & Teradata and create executive level reports for a $500M+ line of business using SAS, Tableau, and Excel (Pivot and VLOOKUP). ❖ Create and manage 10-15 marketing campaign reports, providing the analytical basis for strategic marketing decisions-making and initiatives. ❖ Designed reporting dashboards in Tableau and published them for interdepartmental use. ❖ Established a Monthly Churn Customer List tool using Teradata and SAS to forecast churn across various product lines ❖ Design and execute processes for data extraction, cleansing and transformation that serve as a foundation for all Marketing Analytics. ❖ Owned and completed 40+ adhoc data analysis requests ❖ Manage 100+ analytics requests projects across various products within the Consumer Marketing organization.
- Marketing Data Analyst at Verizon
- Assistant Teacher at Peachtree Road Lutheran Preschool
- SAS Programmer at Zeeta Analytics
- Associate at Next Services HSS Pvt. Ltd
7 months at this Job
• Conducted monthly error-check and template revision for marketing data, and identified possible reasons causing data deviation
• Mastered Nielson Answers Builder Module to screen and analyze data e.g. market shares
• Dealt with daily requests for clients, realized data visualization via graphics to make user-friendly results and practiced data interpretation in business reality
- Marketing Data Analyst at Nielsen
- Financial Department Intern at Randstad
- Marketing Intern at Bnbtrip
2 months at this Job
- Master's - Business analytics
- Bachelor's - International Economics and Trade
- Bachelor's - International Business
•Analyzed marketing campaigns, and suggested strategies to continuously test offers/ promotions and improve performance.
•Documented and recorded past performance of marketing campaigns for forecasting and estimation purposes.
•Educated stakeholders on marketing campaign performance and optimization.
•Worked with various outside vendors and internal support teams to maintain and enhance processes and data variables within the Marketing Database.
•Worked with the product and design teams on special projects/tests and ensuring they are delivered on time.
•Helped create new and interesting content for direct response and other marketing materials.
•Maintained and managed direct marketing schedules so all deadlines were being met.
- Marketing Data Analyst at McGraw Hill Construction
- Marketing Intern at Success Communications Group
- Marketing Intern at Express Employment Professionals
- Marketing Intern at Travel Advocates
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Business Administration : Marketing
Responsibilities: Data Modelling, Data Extracting, Data Reporting, Visualization, Dashboard, Statistical Analysis
● Created visually impactful dashboards in Tableau and Excel for data reporting by using pivot tables, ABLEBITS and VLOOKUP for 250 clients like Amazon, Wayfair, Home depot, Walmart, Groupon, Overstock, Houzz and many others in marketing department.
● Performed Statistical analysis on large data sets by applying machine learning algorithms using R, SPSS.
● Analysed the traffic and conversions from the online campaigns using Google Analytics generating 60% profit to attract clients/buyers across the globe.
- Marketing Data Analyst at Armen Living
- E-Zone IT Solution - Marketing Data Analyst Intern at
3 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Systems and Business Analytics
Lead the design and execution of data analytics to achieve efficiencies and increase marketing, product management, and sales effectiveness.
• Leverage and develop subject matter expertise in the knowledge of the company's data environment, the ability to access data, the use of analytical tools, and the application of an effective methodology.
• Manage large amounts of data with the ability to segment, run analyses and ultimately draw insights that are suitable for Executive audiences.
• Understand the data. Transform into key metrics and build out the narrative that makes these numbers actionable.
• Analyze, monitor and measure the quality of Customer-Master data in accordance with data standards, policies and procedures and implement corrective action plans to correct faulty data.
• Assisted with development, coordination, and launch for all tactical marketing initiatives within the ABM program across internal and external partners and agencies.
• Prepared campaign briefs that clearly articulate the creative objectives and criteria for the development of marketing material
• Partnered with creative and production teams to develop, review, approve and load marketing assets into marketing automation tools
• Proactively communicate campaign deadlines, production progress, and delivery status
• Report on marketing campaigns and their associated sales funnel performance.
• Experience with online marketing, beyond Social Media, a B2B focus.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the online marketing field.
• Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team environment under general supervision.
• Excellent written communication skills.
• Excellent time and project management skills, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Superior attention to detail, with robust logistical, analytical, and problem solving skills.
• Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet aggressive deadlines within a fast-paced, dynamic organizational environment- Proactive, energetic personality and inquisitive minded.
• Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, SharePoint, etc.) skills.
- Marketing & Data Analyst at BIZX LLC
- Marketing & Data Analyst at Sound Imaging Inc
- Manager's Assistant at SHER E PUNJAB RESTAURANT
- Customer Service & Operations Executive at VACATIONS EXOTICA
9 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing
- Masters in Travel & Tourism - Travel & Tourism
Managed marketing accounts to ensure high traffic, conversions and low cost. Built automated audits to flag anomalies and maintain consistent metrics. Manipulated data gathered from Shopify software to create data science models in Python and R of customer behavior based on past behavior. Ensured proper tracking for online stores and sites.
- Marketing Data Analyst at Business Tech Pro
- Marketing Consultant at LavishGetaways
- Account Manager at BlackStar Marketing
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - international relations and understanding terrorism
Conducts industry research on existing and new target markets, B2B: - Estimates market size and revenue potential. - Analyzes markets for revenue gaps based on current spend patterns and company financials. - Determines geographic location and size of possible clients. - Researches current industry trends that may affect future client needs. - Understands industry history as it may relate to our future business in the sector. - Queries Salesforce.com CRM system to research customer relationship strength and depth. - Queries Oracle Business Intelligence system to gain understanding of client purchasing trends. Designs target client and prospect list segmentation for both direct and email marketing campaigns and webinars via Eloqua and Salesforce. Typical list size: 65K+ contacts. Creates monthly ROI and lead tracking reports for marketing campaigns and projects. Designed and manages budget tracking for the Marketing team. Liaison with the Finance team. Designed lead handling and sales rep assignment system for all business unit leads from company's website. Typical volume: 500 leads/month delivered across 240 inside and field sales executives nationally. Wrote and executed training for sales rep lead follow-up via Salesforce. Worked across Marketing and Sales teams to streamline lead handling processes. Designed and managed data cleansing efforts in Salesforce. Designed Product ROI analyses for Sales and Product Management teams. Utilizes Microsoft Excel and Tableau daily to summarize large quantities of data.
- Senior Marketing Data Analyst at Experian Information Solutions, Inc.
- Pullman Civic Theatre at
14 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's Communications Advertising
- Minor Computer Science
* Lead monthly in- depth deduction analysis for large CPG companies, which include inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modeling over $25,000 data monthly. * Compose client quarterly reports to ensure their understanding of marketing dollars location and quantify recommendations on how to maximize investments based on monthly findings. * Recover paid marketing dollars on behalf of clients after analyzing data with over $215,000 reimbursed in 2018. * Manage deduction reports for colleagues to ensure accuracy across the program. * Create new business relationships with future clients at conferences and meetings, which have produced two new clients for the business.
- Marketing Data Analyst at L.M. Gordon Inc
- Regional Director at Factory Athletics
- Graduate Assistant at Millersville University
- Marketing and Game Day Internship at Lancaster Inferno
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- M. ED - Sport Management
- B.S - Business Administration (Marketing)