• Creating and maintaining tags and triggers on Google Tag Manager to track events on the Kelley website and extracting web statistic reports through Google Analytics.
• Performing ETL on data from multiple marketing channels - LinkedIn Ads, Vendor Pixels and Email ads, to load into the marketing database using Python scripts.
• Creating visualizations on Tableau and deploying reports on the Tableau server.
• Performing regression and clustering analyses on marketing data to derive insights, enabling marketers to make better decision on their ads.
- Marketing data analyst at OFFICE OF MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS - KELLEY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
- at Porto Seguro Safe Driver Prediction, Indiana University
- at KNN, Indiana University
- Data Engineer at HEWLETT-PACKARD ENTERPRISE
10 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Data Science
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Analyze historical marketing data to assess effectiveness and identify new channels ❑ Process development and design of market data to develop strategic reports for executive management teams ❑ Accountable for quality data analysis and reporting of results of product catalog related to pricing, campaign and promotional data and web categorization ❑ Collaborate cross functionally with product managers, sales and supply chain to promote effective transfer of information affecting website accuracy and traffic
- Digital Marketing Data Analyst at Husqvarna
- National Account Coordinator at Husqvarna
- Freelance Photographer at ClickSTARR Photography
- Outpatient Coordinator at Florida Hospital
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing Communications - Marketing Communications
Assisted the manager to collect the sources of pharmaceutical goods and service with Excel and create database with MySQL, attended medicine trade fair to learn the policy and find new products, received a directory of product demand and contacted factories to select the appropriate products.
• Designed and created marketing contents for sales meetings, trade shows, and company executives； Visualize data for display using Tableau and R.
• Using Excel and R to track the performance of marketing initiatives (including policy influence, patience's and different doctors' medicine preference, sales situation of different companies' products and profit margin) and forecasting the future local medicine sales trend of different categories, and help sales manager increase monthly sales by 1.05 million yuan in 2016 - 2017.
• Created and updated weekly marketing reports.
- Marketing Data Analyst at Kaifeng Medicines Company
- Credit Rating Intern at Ping An Bank Co
- at Female Sex Employment Discrimination in Labor Market
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Master of science of Computer - information system
- Master of science in Financial Engineering - Financial Engineering
- Bachelor of Management - design
▪ Using quantitative methods to forecast demographic, economic and other relevant data; determine strategies for new product launching program. ▪ Researching industry market information of product characteristics and details; creating integrated marketing strategies, and exploring the target market for different products. ▪ Evaluating the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communication program; performing market analysis to achieve objectives, increased sales profit by 12% quarterly in 2018. ▪ Monitoring industry statistics and follow sales trends; proposing solutions to improve marketing plans and reduce total expense.
- Marketing & Data Analyst at Maxzone Vehicle Lighting Corporation
- Marketing Administrator at Wei Chuan USA Inc.
- Digital Marketing Specialist at Northern Star Engineering Inc.
1 year at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration (Concentrate in Marketing & Data Analysis)
- Bachelor's - Food Science
• Developing and maintaining sales/marketing dashboard reports, data extracting using SQL, data mining using R and MS Excel, data visualizing using BI tools, presenting report to the user, spotting trends and graphs for helping users in strategic business decision making.
• Supporting marketing management through campaign support and revenue attribution tracking;including the development of campaign performance dashboard, audience segmentation and supporting sales team in targeting customers eligible for the current promotion.
• Analyzed customer data from CRM to extract Kpis, market trends and customer inclination.
• Developed monthly lead tracking report for lead source to highlight important metrics to improve the lead quality.
- Marketing Data Analyst at QuickBridge Funding
- System Analyst Intern at iViu Technologies
- System Developer at BCS Infotech
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Information Systems - Business
- Bachelors of Engineering in Computer Science - analysis and design
• Analyze data to make informed assumptions about the market.
• Work with team members to work with solid recommendation about potential market.
• Interpret traditional data, campaign data, transactional data and social media data against consumer behaviors, topics and keywords using marketing tools.
• Tools: Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Spyfu and S&P Global Marketing Intelligence.
• Gathering competitor company data for market share analysis in the profiting states.
- Marketing Data Analyst Intern at Infinity Insurance
- Data Analyst Intern at Standard Chartered Bank
3 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Data Science
• Organized live marketing webcasts, with attendance of 1,000 university students per semester in Chicago area
• Developed media platform features for WeChat, Weibo, Instagram, Facebook for business promotion
• Track customers purchasing habit, analyze previous sales data, interpret consumer behavior, explore market opportunities and market trend to forecast future sales data
• Performed data analysis to generated a 20% increase sale using online and offline marketing methods
• Optimized data collection procedures and generated reports on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis using SQL, Excel VBA and power BI to management
- Marketing & data analyst at CHINA TELECOM AMERICAS
- Accounting at QIAN RUN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY LTD
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's degree - Mathematical Finance
- Bachelor's degree - Mathematical Finance
• Provide statistical consulting services including data management, data visualization and statistical analysis on company's marketing data in the past 6 years.
• Develop R code and conduct statistical analysis to customer and purchase data, prepare summaries and analysis reports (tables, graphs, listings) to support the marketing team.
• Analyze customer purchase pattern and build simple behavior models relating to Salesforce for marketing campaigns.
- Marketing data analyst Intern at TAB Products Co. LLC
- Teaching Assistant at Boston University
- HR Assistant Intern at Foxconn Chengdu
- Student volunteer at TCM Student organization
2 months at this Job
- Master of Art - Statistics
- Bachelor of Science - Statistics
Develop reports ranging from customer reach to park revenue growth using Tableau and IBM's Unica software. + Analyze and organize vast amounts of data through SQL, Adobe Audience Manager, and Excel. + Manage various reports and documents to improve Universal Orlando's email marketing.
- MARKETING DATA ANALYST INTERN at NBCUniversal
- HILTON INTERNSHIP PROGRAM- Hilton Worldwide, Panamá, Panamá at Hilton Worldwide
- DIGITAL SALES INTERN at IZEA Inc
10 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing and Finance
- BA - International Business
· Predict 350K+ customers’ reaction to marketing promotions and promotion profitability to mitigate potential budget risk and maximize profit by building analyses based on historical data · Discover customer behavioral trends and provide actionable recommendations to target optimal customer segments by integrating and analyzing multiple complex data sets using SQL · Conduct A/B testing analyses to quantify impact of tests and enhance A/B testing strategies
- Marketing Data Analyst at MGM Resorts International
- Data Analyst at Duke University Health Systems
- Accounting Intern at WEDGEWOOD INC.
- Tax & Public Relations Intern at TOMOFUN
7 months at this Job