Technical Marketing Engineer covers a wide range of responsibilities from training and supporting salespeople and customers to marketing technical products on a national level. Primarily, I provide technical support, conduct product training, and actively promote our biological fluorescence microscope to the life science research industry. I also provide secondary support for our industrial digital microscopes.
● Primary product expert in the nation for the company's biological fluorescence microscope
● Supporting over 100 sales engineers and their customers with technical inquiries.
● Onboarding and conducting tech training for new salespeople on KEYENCE microscopes and industry knowledge.
● Developing technical skill and monitoring success of product training via joint sales calls and routine advanced training
● Project lead for organizing new product launch for company and nation release
● Organizing and attending national tradeshows and research conferences to exhibit KEYENCE microscopes.
● Creating tech material, sales tools, and marketing content to efficiently promote products to customers.
● Collaborating with senior management and national directors to streamline processes for sales team's skill development
- Technical Marketing Engineer at KEYENCE Corporation
- Bioengineer member at Senior Design - Department of Bioengineering
- Research Assistant at UIC Department of Biological Sciences
- Research Assistant at UIC Department of Bioengineering
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Bioengineering
As the Technical Marketing Engineer (TME) I lead competitive analysis, drives Sales and SE engagement on company’s technology and competitive selling, delivering in-depth content and material, engaging key technology partners and projects, and drive input and direction on the product roadmap. Some of my duties are:
• Install, evaluate, and perform in-depth analysis of competitive, contiguous, and complementary; technologies and products to compare them with and differentiate them from company’s products. Products included Data Loss Prevention (DLP), User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA), Insider Threat (FIT), Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) and more.
• Author competitive content that will be used by sales, engineering, product management and executive teams (e.g., competitive analysis, whitepapers, and presentations).
• Assist product management and product marketing around technology insight, in-depth content and assets, and in vetting and shaping product direction:
• Create environments that demonstrate key differentiators and extremes in product capabilities.
• Work in concert with product management to review and refine the product requirements and direction based on business and customer priorities.
• Assist business development with priority technology partnership engagements including being a stakeholder in evaluating partnership concepts and value, performing installations and testing, and delivering content and training around partnerships and integrations.
- Technical Marketing Engineer at Forcepoint by Raytheon
- Technical Marketing Engineer at Edgewater Networks
- Network Design Engineer at AT&T
- Professor at University of Phoenix
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- BA - Sociology
• Maintained Customer relationships and advocated Feedback-oriented Product Development activities
• Lead the Marketing & Business Development activities in the North America region, to facilitate SunP US' business goals
• Built deliverable briefs for creative execution and develop effective research and industrial collaborations; and achieved $1M worth business collaboration opportunities for the US team
• Conducted Landscape Analysis and Market Mapping to identify key players, research trends and business opportunities in the 3D Bioprinting Industry
• Represented and Managed company's outreach programs: Trade shows, Conferences and Educational Workshops
- Marketing Engineer at SUNP BIOTECH, LLC
- Intern at SONAVEX INC
- Fellow at COULTER-DREXEL TRANSLATIONAL RESEARCH PROGRAM
- Research Assistant at UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA
10 months at this Job
- Master's in Integrated Biomedical Engineering - Integrated Biomedical Engineering
Delivered record sales results as the lead geoscience expert and pre-sales engineer on the Oil and Gas software team. Provided digital rock analysis expertise as it applies to reservoir characterization and core analysis workflows. Led the technical side of the two largest software deals in company history.
• Provide geoscience and E&P domain expertise to clients utilizing PerGeos digital rock software.
• Conduct advanced image analysis leading into geologic interpretation of rock imagery.
• Utilize knowledge of sedimentology, stratigraphy, and petrophysics to build digital rock workflows for E&P clients.
• Creation of digital marketing content including animations, videos, brochures, and live presentations.
• Drive technical marketing by giving presentations at research conferences and professional societies.
- Product Marketing Engineer, MSD at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Geoscientist, Magnolia Field, Gulf of Mexico Development at ConocoPhillips Company
- Geoscientist, South Texas Lobo Development at ConocoPhillips Company
- Geoscience Intern at ConocoPhillips Company
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Geological Sciences
- Bachelor's - Geological Sciences
- Digital Marketing Engineer at Creative Direct Marketing Group, Inc.
- Digital Marketing & Optimization Analyst at HCA Corporate
- Account Manager & Digital Marketing Specialist at Flypaper
- Account Executive at Harmon Group
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Communication & Information Sciences
Product owner for Intel's X-series desktop and Workstation processors for gaming and content creation segments.
Key Activities: Define processor feature, performance and SKUing requirements, collaborate with engineering,
management, finance, manufacturing, marketing and sales to develop and launch product to market
• Created and drove management approval for a scalable SKU strategy for X-series processor line to drive $100M+ market expansion. Developed both internal and external messaging to communicate product vision and strategy.
• Delivered greater than 10% performance improvement to enhance value-prop across product line by ideating and driving a new feature. Developed business case and success metrics to justify investments for bringing it to market.
• Reduced $15million in cost by identifying and leading implementation of an optimized production and supply plan for processors. Developed customer messaging and sampling to ensure no disruption to the supply chain.
• Pulled-in launch of new line of processors by 2 months to address competitive threat by prioritizing requirements and performance metrics to focus on minimum viable product
• Developed a strategy to enable customer product launch readiness with <20% sample units delivering a product from concept to market within 6 months Product Marketing and launch:
• Reduced 20% time between product readiness and retail availability by revamping boxing and shipping processes. Led a team of 10 diverse functional experts to generate a new process that was adopted across product lines.
• Guided PR team to develop 'product launch Q&A' with product specifications and competitive benchmarking equipping Intel execs and PR reps for industry, press events and product demos.
• Created product value proposition messages used in Plan-of-record, Roadmap and sales collaterals. Enabled sales teams with segment specific positioning and market messaging for the product line.
• Collaborated with competitive marketing to identify benchmarking and performance proof points relevant to the product segment. This enabled sales teams and channel partners to establish product value and differentiation.
• Developed content for product landing, and feature web-pages to highlight product improvements and augment market messaging increasing page hits by 20%
- Product Marketing Engineer at Intel Corporation
- Lead Technical Marketing Engineer at Intel Technologies
- Software Designer-1 at Hewlett Packard
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- MBA - PGSEM
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electronics and communications
• Product manager for portfolio of standard products. Fiscal and business development responsibilities. Responsible for revenue growth and margin contribution of product line.
• Program manager for major customers. Prepared complex technical proposals.
• Provide training and technical support to field staff to facilitate design-ins and close deals.
• Travel to customer sites with sales engineers to develop business opportunities.
• Work with Engineering to support existing products and conceptualize new products.
• Grow the sales pipeline by monitoring and supporting opportunities in Salesforce.
• Support marketing communications for product line – literature, seminars, PP presentations.
• Expedite Production Control – high level direct customer service.
• Work closely with Production, Process and Quality to service strategic customers.
- Product Marketing Engineer IV at COBHAM SEMICONDUCTOR SOLUTIONS
- Associate Administrator at NOAA-CREST Center
- Sales Manager - Lenord and Bauer at SENSOR PRODUCTS INC
- Director of Business Development at Center for Advanced Technology (CAT)
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Marketing - Marketing
- Master of Science in Physics - Physics
- Bachelor of Science in Physics - Physics
- - Miller
• Strategically analyzed customer steam and chilled water usage in order to build financial models and compose risk memos for company approval.
• Authored and presented customer renewal proposals worth millions of dollars over 10-20 years.
• Interacted with over 50 customers to resolve customer account issues, billing issues, and steam and chilled water service issues.
• Personally responsible for the entire billing process for chilled water service and became the designated backup for billing of all other Baltimore business units.
• Implemented and executed a new organization system for all of the customer contracts in all four of the Baltimore business units.
• Integrated customer files and information from three different physical filing locations and six different locations on a computer network into a single organized google team drive.
• Composed internal procedure documents for billing, new contract execution, and filing processes.
• Cold-called prospective customers to gauge interest in chilled water, steam, operation and maintenance, or remote monitoring services.
- Marketing Engineer at Veolia North America
- Senior Marketing Engineer at Evapco Incorporated
10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
Product Line Management: Managed all NPI projects, coordinated between Engineering, Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Finance department to insure that the project was within scope, timeline and budget. Prepared collateral documentation (Data sheet, Product Manual, Bio ) and distributed between MarComm, Sales, and distributors for circulation. NPI: Identified new market opportunities, analyzed market reports, prepared the MRD and PRD documents and performed ROI analyses for new products. White-Labeling: Based on markets current and future needs, I was tasked to identify products which would be beneficial to add to company's product portfolio and look for OEM and ODMs who were able to offer that products. I initiated contact, performed analysis on characterization and qualification data done by operations, prepared collateral documents for that products and prepared go to market strategies.
- Product Marketing Engineer at Telewave Inc
- Product Engineer at Telewave Inc
- Product Engineer at EoPlex INC
- Sales and Marketing Associate at BrazenTek Inc
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science - Political Science
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering - Electronics Engineering
Manages the University's website and social media platforms and creates branded design elements, strategic content, and webpage development to increase brand awareness and position them as the leading Historically Black University in the region. Develops strategic relationships with key high schools and facilitates events to recruit top candidates. Proposes and deployed strategic email marketing campaigns and automation funnels that assisted students through the enrollment process and presented the associated report analytics, trends, and opportunities to the University senior leadership. Continually collaborates with colleagues and executives to map out strategic marketing plans each semester based on demographics and interests. Designs and branded and audience specific email templates conducive to all upcoming events and activities for various departments. Manages the day to day outbound email marketing campaigns through strategic scheduling and ensured emails were CAN-SPAM compliant. Conducts copy editing on student correspondence prior to final approvals. Manages admissions department employees and conducts student record audits to ensure accuracy. Developed growth and strategy proposals and conducted presentations to senior university executives that were implemented. Led the project management team with the implementation of a new admissions system and trained the entire admissions office. Supervises employees and is daily responsible for managing new student enrollment and creating innovative processes aimed at increasing student matriculation and the retention of the existing student body. Leads meetings and conference calls with executives, vendors, collaborative teams, and other departments. Evaluated all applicants and made final decisions on acceptance based on university guidelines. Managed compliance elements of the enrollment process to ensure the reduction of applicant attrition and false admissions.
- Enrollment Mgmt Systems & Marketing Engineer at Virginia Union University
- Administrative Assistant II at Evonik Chemical Corp
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration & Computer Science