Designed and built all current and pre-production technology demonstrations.
• Technical Marketing Engineer in the Desktop Marketing Group supporting all marketing events.
• Lab Manager for the Corporate Demos Group supporting all Intel C-level executive keynotes.
- Technical Marketing Engineer at Intel Corporation
- Group Manager VMware Corporate Demos at VMware
- Operations Manager at Intel
8 years at this Job
Providing pre-sales support in designing and implementing Cisco WAAS products. Responsible for gathering and explaining complex technical concepts to address customer business requirements. Monitoring sales prospects and developing strategies to maintain strong relationship with customers and partners. Assisting sales team in qualifying and closing specific customer opportunities. Educating Cisco Field Sales teams and Cisco Partners on WAAS product features and positioning. Direct account and partner responsibilities for global accounts. Responsible for assisting Cisco Account Managers, Product Sales Specialist, and Consulting Systems Engineers with technical sales activities. Monitoring and researching relevant competitive solutions, products and services. Perform technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects. Provide consultative support in my area of specialization to Systems Engineers and local account teams. Management responsibilities include supervising and leading a team of global proof of concept engineers. Product Manager (Interim) Responsibilities included strategic vision and planning for Cisco's WAAS portfolio. Analyzing product and portfolio plans to align forecasting and measurement of progress towards quarterly and yearly revenue goals. Provided business cases for investment decisions. Lead a product development team supporting a $50M+ portfolio for application acceleration. Increasing WAN acceleration sales through successful delivery of strategic products and services. Technical Marketing Engineer Responsibilities included gathering and explaining complex technical concepts to address customer business requirements. Assisted Cisco and partner sales team in qualifying and closing specific customer opportunities. Educated Cisco Field Sales teams and Cisco Partners on WAAS product features and positioning. Responsible for assisting Cisco Account Managers, Product Sales Specialist, and Consulting Systems Engineers with technical sales activities. Performed technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects. Assisted customers with product demonstrations, lab environments, and proof of concepts. Develop material such as product presentations, solution briefs, white papers, technical positioning documents, and demos to provide guidance to internal sales, channel partners, solution partners, and customers.
- Technical Marketing Engineer at Cisco Systems
- POC Engineer (Cisco Consultant) at HCL America
- Network Configuration Consultant at Lumenate
- POC Engineer (Cisco Consultant) at Experis
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - History and Sociology
Working as production Engineer on the field and connected with Marketing department which includes
(searching of tender, finalizing the tender, Preparing entire tender, preparing a quotation)
• Handling sales & marketing account particularly by INDIAMART dealing with clients (National & Internationally)
• Mailing to client for further updates and follow-ups.
- Production, Sales & Marketing Engineer at MANIAR AND COMPANY PVT LTD
- Maintenance Engineer at SANJAR PHARMA LLP
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Engineering
- BE in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
• In addition to Product Support Engineer responsibilities, support special design request, custom designs and create custom submittal drawings for catalog AHUs (Air Handling Units) and VAVs (Variable Air Volume).
• Assist internal and external customers with design specials, technical, systems, and customer specification questions on catalog air handlers and VAV.
• Work with product management to develop and implement pricing and design strategies and tactics.
- Airside Designer/Marketing Engineer at Trane - Ingersoll Rand
- Product Support Engineer (Full Time) at Trane - Ingersoll Rand
- Product Support Engineer (Contract) at Trane - Ingersoll Rand
- Engineering Intern/Co-op at Illinois Tool Works
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Led technical sales and marketing initiatives to identify and target new markets for our telepresence robots. § Designed and tested a new connectivity solution for IoT devices based on private LTE. § Maintained and optimized a Wi-Fi and LTE testbed and customer demonstration area to better support sales efforts. § Key team member in a project to migrate datacenter servers to Amazon AWS Cloud Services. § Escalation point-of-contact for our customer support team for all Wi-Fi, LTE, IP networking and security issues.
- Technical Marketing Engineer at SUITABLE TECHNOLOGIES, INC
- Customer Solutions Engineer at ERICSSON, INC
- Sr. Customer Support Engineer at CLOUDSHIELD, INC
- Global Marketing Engineer at ERICSSON, INC
1 month at this Job
- B.S. in Electrical & Electronic Engineer - Electrical & Electronic Engineer
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Information Technology - Information Technology
• Acting as Project Manager for all NPI projects
• Coordinating between Engineering, Ops, Marketing and Sales on various Development, Characterization, Qualification and EOL projects
• Preparing collateral for new products and distributing them between Sales, MarCom, Sales Reps and Distributors NPI:
• Technical Support to various sales channels and marketing teams on new and current products
• Identifying new potential market opportunities and technologies for new projects
• Market research on new and current market trends to identify potential opportunities
• ROI analysis on new projects
• Preparing new product specs and requirements (Technical, Mechanical and Environmental) White-Labeling:
• Coordination of new product development between Marketing, Engineering and Operations
• Identifying new market opportunities and engaging with companies who have the technology for White-Labeling those products
• Securing pricing and terms with White-Labeling partners
• Prepare collateral documentation for White-Labeled products
• Coordinating Qualification and Characterization of potential White-Label products
• Technical support to Sales and Marketing teams on new products
- Product Marketing Engineer at Telewave Inc
- Product Engineer at Telewave Inc
- Product Engineer at EoPlex INC
- Sales and Marketing Associate at BrazenTek Inc
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science - Political Science
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering - Electronics Engineering
· Provided technical product and application support to customers and salespeople · Trained salespeople on factory automation and machine safety products in a classroom setting · Developed and updated technical guides to increase the knowledge of sales force · Traveled to trade shows and regional conferences for training and marketing activities · Identified areas for improvement and collaborated with colleagues to implement such improvements
- Technical Marketing Engineer at Keyence Corporation of America
- Quality and Safety Engineer Co-op at PFERD Inc.
- Laborer at Crystal Lake Park District
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
• Provided technical product and application support to customers and salespeople
• Trained salespeople on factory automation and machine safety products in a classroom setting
• Developed and updated technical guides to increase the knowledge of sales force
• Traveled to trade shows and regional conferences for training and marketing activities
• Identified areas for improvement and collaborated with colleagues to implement such improvements
- Technical Marketing Engineer at Keyence Corp
- Quality & Safety Engineer Co-Op at PFERD INC
- Laborer at Crystal Lake Parks Department
- Baseball and Basketball Coach at Crystal Lake Park District
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Mechanical Engineering
• Expanding product portfolio by defining and building business cases for next generation devices through market research
• Managing SEO campaign and keyword development, resulting in 6% increase in leads
• Identifying target customers for go-to-market strategy for new product release and working with directors to develop and implement sales strategy
• Adapting marketing and technical material for American market to improve sales efficiency for new product release
- Senior Technical Marketing Engineer at Keyence Corporation
- Technical Marketing Engineer at
- Senior Design at Danville Metal Stamping
- Operations Research Intern at JV Enterprises
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Engineering
• Developed Product Marketing Plan for NPI process for new GaAs MMIC and GaN Transistor product lines which included: target customers, target markets, competition, applications, manufacturing costs, pricing, revenue and promotional plan.
• Quarterly NPI Co-ordination, conceptualization & development of: product briefs, outbound marketing presentations, datasheets, PMP documents, product shorts, corporate product press releases.
• RF/MW Website re-organization: created outline for RF/MW sub-domain to simplify parts selection process and improve overall user experience.
• Developed new selection guides/brochures to support GaN Transistor and GaAs MMIC product lines.
• Tradeshow content generation, organization and support. Webinar and sales training.
- Senior Marketing Engineer at Microsemi Corporation-Discrete Products Group
- Contract Marketing Engineer at Microsemi Corporation
- Senior Marketing Engineer at Hittite Microwave Corporation
- Product Marketing Manager at Artesyn Technologies
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.S.E.E. - Electronics