Marketing Executive/Brand Ambassador.
- Marketing Executive at Fitbit
- Sales Representative at Anytime Fitness
- Sales Rep/ Personal Trainer at Planet Fitness
- Quality Control Technician at Nissan Plant
3 months at this Job
- - Kinesiology
Eight months AS A MARKETING EXECUTIVE IN HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE. (Finsol) ONE YEAR AS A MARKETING EXECUTIVE IN LATHER PRODUCTS.
- Marketing Executive at Finsol
9 months at this Job
Currently working as marketing executive.Alpha plastic LLC is the manufacturer of shrink and stretch film in international standard.
- Marketing Executive at
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor Of Commerce - Commerce
I have enough experience in my work.I am a Marketing Executive in MA Triangle company.I am hardworking,determination to succeed also strong communication and interpersonal skill.
- Marketing Executive at MA Triangle
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Running BBA in Hotel Management& Tourism - Hotel Management &Tourism
As a marketing executive for MVC at their Shadow Ridge location, I assisted in growing andexpanding the brand through a variety of successful partner co-marketing initiatives including:direct marketing campaigns. I also assisted in managing campaign launch efforts to partnersincluding collateral, communication strategy, training tools and related activities. Along with that Ioversaw the smooth, efficient running of the business, especially supporting initiatives fromMarketing & Sales leadership initiatives.
- Marketing Executive at Marriott vacations Worldwide
- Executive Assistant at Greek Movers
- Administrative Assistant at University of Redlands: Donor Relations
- Film Coordinator/Statistics Manager at University of Redlands: Athletics
5 months at this Job
- - Theatre Arts
India 1 Year MARKETING EXECUTIVE Savana Electricals & Hardware's, Kerala, India 6 months DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• To ensure the client's products are marketed in the most efficient manner possible.
• Writing and proofreading copy.
• Maintaining electronic filing systems.
• Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
• Maintaining and updating customer databases.
• Supporting the marketing manager and other staff members.
• Develop and maintain relations with local vendors as applicable.
• Manages and controls the relationship between the product and the target customers.
• Planning, developing and implementing effective ideas.
• Keeping accurate records and highlighting where variations occur. COMPUTER LITERACY
• Experience in Microsoft Office Packages.
• Good knowledge in WEB applications.
• Good experience in internet
- Marketing Executive at Mukkam Tyres Kerala
1 year at this Job
- B. Tech
I currently recruit staffing for marketing executives and other openings within the company. I am also a staff marketing executive, and I market to businesses about our products.
- Recruiter.Marketing Executive at Diversified Employment
- Editor at FaithFilledFamily Magazine
- Interviewer at FaithFilledFamily Magazine
- Cerified Life Coach at
2 months at this Job
- B.A. - psychology
• marketing executive
• in charge of running social media account
• responding to emails and setting up meetings
• leadership and control of team
• part of the lead committee
• communication and coordination
• Meeting sales targets
• Setting up specific marketing goals
• Addressing advertising needs
• Using customers feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Sales and Marketing Executive at Smart Global
- Marketing Coordinator at Smart Global
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor(BSc - business and economics
Alumni Hall RFP Account - August 2018
• Search Engine Optimization for website improvement
• Pay-Per-Click (PPC) ads for Google, Bing, etc.
• Improving online click-through rates
• Increasing revenue in online sales New Product Development - University of Tennessee, Knoxville TN Aqua Vols In-line Water Quality Monitoring System
• Developed marketing plan and research for new product
• Constructed marketing strategy for new product
• Developed sourcing mediums and channel profile LEADERSHIP
• Alpha Kappa Psi Business Fraternity
• Theatre Knoxville Fundraising Project
➢ Solicited donations for expansion of local Knoxville theater.
➢ Establish and monitor social media
• American Marketing Association
• TEDxUTK Marketing Executive
• VP of CLJC Youth Department
- TEDxUTK Marketing Executive at Strategic Digital Marketing - University of Tennessee
- Southwestern Advantage Internship at
- Co-Founder/ Marketing Director at Memphis Outreach Ministry Nonprofit Organization
1 month at this Job
- - Marketing / Collateral Human Resource Management
• Supporting and reporting into the Chief Marketing Officer
• Designing and coordinating multiple marketing projects from initial conception to completion including website, intranet, sales collateral, events, sponsorship, advertising, merchandise, email marketing and internal branding
• Main point of contact and coordination of two website builds, with two digital agencies
• Management of the FutureYou brand, including a brand relaunch
• Administration of digital marketing platforms including proprietary website, intranet (Sharepoint) and email communications (Mail Chimp)
• Management of company events, partnerships and sponsorships
• Work closely with the Sales, Systems and Content team to conceptualize, plan and execute marketing campaigns
• Responsible for the creation of brand assets and corporate designs
• Daily use of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
• Assisted in the development and management of the Health & Wellness program, and FutureYou Foundation (charity partners)
• Design of pitch tenders
• Competitor analysis
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Management of the monthly marketing report Achievements
• Template and process creation for increased efficiency, output and SLAs
• Promoted twice within two years. Marketing Intern to Marketing Assistant to Marketing Executive (the latter whilst the CMO was on maternity leave without a replacement)
• Implemented Health & Wellness program
• Initiated and managed an internal social committee
• Implemented the use of UTM codes. Resulting in measurable ROIs for marketing campaigns
• Assisted with the sales collateral for a new service offering, FutureYous Advisory
• Working within lean budgets to create maximum impact
• Incredibly strong brand awareness and recognition resulting in organic employee growth to 80, LinkedIn followers from 0 - 8,000+ in two years, multiple domestic and APAC industry awards, and average YOY increase of 100%+ website traffic I left FutureYou, on very good terms, in September 2018 so that I could travel prior to relocating to the US. It is part of my commitment to my personal and professional development; to keep learning, to keep challenging myself, to keep achieving and to stay passionate.
- Marketing Executive at FutureYou
- Marketing Intern (during university) at Sydney Swans
- Marketing Intern (during university) at POPCOM
- Event & Marketing Intern at Cancer Council NSW
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce - Marketing