• Certified Facebook Marketing Expert with top BPO company TaskUs.
• Assist quarterly 150+ SMB customers with ad optimization, campaign consulting, auditing and analyzing advertising accounts, troubleshooting 50+ specific digital marketing advertising products and ad formats across Facebook & Instagram.
• Actively engages clients in order to improve social media marketing outcomes.
• Offers implementation strategies and optimization recommendations based off clients' goals and objectives to reach targeted ROI.
• Utilizes Salesforce, CRM, and Tableau to pull KPIs to draw leads for high value advertisers.
- Certified Facebook Marketing Expert at Marketing Expert for TaskUs on Facebook TaskUs
- Beverage Manager at The Clubs of Cordillera Ranch
- Fine Wine Salesman at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits
- Operations Specialist at Glazer's Distributors
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
Created courses teaching how to build a successful business online using Facebook CONTACT MICHELLE - Spoke on stage to large audiences each year. upwards of 500 on the topic of Facebook marketing 469-486-2930 - Organized and ran a continuity program that teaches students how to successfully 5000 El Dorado Pkwy 150, Frisco, Tx, USA 75033 build a business online [email protected] - Created & lead several in person and online mastermind groups - Top earner in several affiliate marketing companies - Hired to create marketing plan for several different types of businesses - Worked one one each year with several different coaching clients BEHAVIORAL THERAPIST Brent Woodall Fondation
- MARKETING EXPERT at Pescosolido Marketing LLC
8 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Psychology / Child Development
Facebook Marketing Expert - Consultative Sales / service Responsible for assisting marketers and advertisers on the Facebook platform better utilize marketing strategies and concepts, use of Ads Manager itself, including tools, budgeting, targeting/retargeting, building various audiences and funnels, lead generation, and improve overall Return On Income. Users on Facebook get direct invites from Facebook to speak with a Marketing Expert and to schedule a call to improve their ads. Directly trained by Facebook and provide official first party sales and support for Facebook internally via TTEC, personally assisting hundreds of advertisers, businesses, and owners over the course of a quarter to become more successful and grow their business while improving Facebook ad revenue. https://www.facebook.com/business/m/facebook-marketing-experts-program -Ads Manager -Business Manager -Salesforce -Facebook CRM -Kronos -Avaya -Empower -Mosaic -Quip -B2B, BTC experience
- Facebook Marketing Expert at Facebook powered by TTEC
- Subaru Mazda VW Sales Professional at Camelback VW Subaru Mazda
- AZBouncePros, Event Staff, Supervisor, Social media and website manager at AzBounce4Kids
- Samsung Experience Expert -Best Buy at Best Buy
8 months at this Job
- - Some college, Business Studies
- High School Diploma -
• Performance: Using a combination of marketing expertise and ReachLocal's award winning platform, managed PPC campaigns performance and budgeting for a large base of Gannett markets with a 98% retention.
• Manage the client - partner relationship through proactive communication, one-on-one performance reviews and tutorial walk-throughs resulting in 10 out of 10 surveys.
• Marketing: Built campaigns and created effective ads for each client using an array of platforms including OrderHub, SalesForce, BingAds and Adwords.
- Marketing Expert at ReachLocal
- Project Manager at Brand Building and Social Advertising Campaigns
- Business Development Representative at Zenefits
- Client Relationship Associate at Vanguard Group
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- MBA - Global Management
- BS - Marketing
Responsible for developing and executing digital marketing strategies for company's clients. Formulate appropriate strategies and implementation plans; responsible for ongoing management of client's digital marketing plan. Advise clients on how best to leverage current and emerging marketing solutions to meet their business needs. Collaborate with sales consultants to identify opportunities and effectively deliver on marketing solutions to best suit client's business needs & maximize their return on investment. Manage day to day campaign performance, assess digital campaign trends, facilitate client advertising performance discussions, and identify creative new advertising techniques to further client's digital marketing needs.
• Build rapport with client representatives and marketing staffs through routine and scheduled interactions.
• Develop & advise on marketing strategies by understanding client expectations, assessing feasibility and identifying marketing and advertising opportunities for our clients.
• Monitor, evaluate, and leverage standard processes to manage SEM/display campaign performance across Reach Local's publisher networks to determine improvement opportunities.
• Troubleshoot performance issues using digital advertising best practices while creating new, innovative solutions to meet the changing needs of our clients.
• Drive campaign ROI and leverage client relationships to assist the sales team in growing accounts.
• Manage client expectations, communication and performance metrics.
• Incorporate constantly evolving technologies and processes into the client solution delivery process.
- Marketing Expert at REACH LOCAL
- Online Marketing Manager at DEX MEDIA
- Social Media Support Agent at ALCON
- Marketing Representative at SKYLINE MARKETING
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Management - Business Administration and Management
Develops, creates and organizes paper work, documents, client's reports, follow-up; Creates and designs marketing materials including digital analytics, SEO and social media; Plans and successfully executes any type of events including fundraisers; Organized over 1000 events; One-on-one and group counseling including personal shopping, closet analysis, styling tips, etiquette, personal development, marketing campaigns and branding; Spokesperson for TV commercials; Speaker at over 350 seminars, workshops around the country and abroad in English, Spanish and Portuguese; Expert in generating business by networking, e-mailing blasts, social media, digital analytics, SEO, marketing campaigns and referrals.
- Business and Marketing Expert at Gambino Fashion Consulting
14 years at this Job
- Certificate of Negotiation
- Master - communications and behavior
- MBA - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
- - Marketing
I manage the social media of small businesses. I offer social media strategy and marketing tips to clients. I educate on how to properly launch your business your business on social media. I teach clients to grow their presence on the social media platform that is right for them.
- Social media Marketing expert/business consultant at Batmom's Social media Marketing Agency
- Blogger at www.iambatmom85.com
- Freelance Content/ Social Media influencer Temecula at Batmom's Social media Marketing Agency
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Broadcast journalism
Assist businesses and 3rd party marketing agencies increase ROI. We go over marketing strategy and more.
- Facebook Marketing Expert at TTech
- Phone Banker at Wells Fargo Bank N.A
- Long Term Disability Claim Manager at Cigna
- Sales Representative/Customer Service Representative at Revana
at this Job
- High school
• Acquire and retain clients to build brand awareness and generate leads while managing internal and external product marketing campaigns and programs.
• Optimize segment space automation growth by leading marketing strategy, including messaging and content creation.
• Develop fully integrated marketing campaigns and sales tools to support the business and effectively communicate product value proposition.
• Manage lead generation through CRM, database prospecting tools, and email marketing campaigns.
• Boost website traffic and profitability through innovative on-page and off-page SEO strategies, social media campaigns, and PPC.
• Educate and train key stakeholders on SEO best practices through various speaking engagements and in-house training sessions.
- Strategic Marketing Expert at Consultant
- Director of Marketing at WebCE
- Account Executive at CBS Broadcast Properties, a Division of Interep Marketing Group
- Account Executive at Local Focus Broadcast Properties, a Division of Interep Marketing Group
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Corporate Communication & Public A airs
Marketing for Ford/Lincoln including transportation of all models to many points across the country. Vehicle lead coordinator which called for preparation of all vehicles to make them ready for filming. Also, providing support for the technologies and integrations. Precision and stunt driving were included in this role as well.
- O.T.R. Marketing Expert at DST INDUSTRIES
5 years, 5 months at this Job