- Develop/implement marketing strategies for start ups, small & medium-sized businesses (incl. market research + analysis). - Focus on digital marketing strategy (website design, email marketing, social media, PPC advertising, SEM, SEO). - Experienced in the art market, wealth management and professional services industries. - Deep understanding and working knowledge of the international (U)HNW market.
- Independent Chief Marketing Officer at Independent Chief Marketing Officer
- CEO/CMO at Tang Art Advisory
- Director of Marketing at Heron Wealth
- CEO/Founder at Katapult Coaching For Artists
6 months at this Job
- Master's - Sloan Fellowship, MSc in Leadership and Strategy
- Master's - Arts & Heritage Management
- Bachelor's - Marketing & Communication
Chief Marketing Officer. Standard marketing functions with digital and performance based strategies. 2017 Forbes Most Influential Chief Marketing Officer #29
- Chief Marketing Officer at Hyundai Motor America
- Chief Marketing Officer at Subaru of America
- Chief Marketing Officer at DEALER DOT COM
- Owner at DEAN L. EVANS CONSULTING, LLC
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Technology Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Toledo, OH Telecommunications company providing internet, voice and managed services to businesses. Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer (2016 - 2018)
- Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer at TELESYSTEM
- Director, Marketing at
- Manager, Marketing at
- Product and Marketing Manager, Video services at BUCKEYE BROADBAND
2 years at this Job
- BACHELOR'S - MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
Global CMO for start-up biotech corporation that created the first blockchain genomic marketplace. Rose quickly from Marketing Facilitator to VP Marketing by mastering the CRM and composing programs to drive customer acquisition utilizing tool such as HubSpot, Intercom, Microsoft Azure, Google Analytics and AdWords. Promoted to Chief Marketing Officer accountable for all B2B and B2C sales and marketing efforts. Responsible for setting the direction of corporate marketing strategy, execution using tools to gather metrics and leverage those into complex marketing plans for maximizing the growth of the platform and driving new user acceptance. Grew base by 1,000 new customers in 3 months. Increased exposure through partnership package with a sequencing firm, consisting of core business priorities which help drive the population of the software platform. Communicate company mission on a global scale, train and educate on the benefits of blockchain technology and AI/deep learning technology as it relates to the product. Grew business using several marketing strategies by 65% Handled all lead qualification steps and the marketing automation tools Managed collaboration with strategic business partners and IT development teams Executed tactical marketing programs and built brand awareness Drove revenue growth and implemented marketing programs Scientifically adept to drive sales/usage with key genomic researchers and PhDs level clients
- Global Chief Marketing Officer at EncrypGen
- Closing Manager at Ponytail Paperwork
- Real Estate Broker at Century 21
- Marketing Director at Westlake Magazine
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Science and the Public
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
Chief Marketing Officer of a Consulting Practice that provides Human Resources strategic solutions leveraging the employee/employer experience. Established K2 as a nationally recognized brand for organizations seeking to establish an employer of choice culture.
•Developed and executed Sales and Marketing strategies for this practice, negotiating with and closing multinational clients.
•Clientele include, but is not limited to: Verizon, Motorola, Inova Health, Pfizer, DuPont, KPMG, American Airlines, AstraZeneca, IKEA, Verizon Wireless, Arthur Andersen, Unum Provident and Pitney Bowes.
•Strategically partnered with client companies to develop initiatives that helped to recruit, train, retain, and incent top talent, including:
•Award winning corporate communications resulting in a perfect record client recognitions in various national publications including: Working Mother Magazine's 100 Best Companies To Work For, Forbes Magazine 100 Best Companies To Work For and numerous others
•Training for managers and employees, including curriculum design
•Senior Management and Board of Directors presentations, and conference speaking
•Facilitating change management
•Third party vendor selection (including RFP’s), negotiation, and management
•Strategic design and writing of both internal and external communications pieces
•Content design for software development
•Public Relations strategies for HR initiatives
•Program design, development and implementation
•Needs assessments including employee focus groups, surveys and management interviews
- Chief marketing officer at K2 Solutions, Inc
- Senior Vice President and Branch Manager at Morgan Stanley
- Senior Management at Morgan Stanley
21 years, 2 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate - Corporate-Sponsored Program of Management and Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts - American Studies and Communications
Dallas, TX 2010 to Present Leading provider of marketing, sales, and compliance solutions for financial institutions with 115 employees generating $27 million. Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Direct Reports: 35 Shared P&L: $15M Expense Budget: $10M Recruited to start the direct marketing function, professional services business, analytic/consulting teams, and a full-service print product facility. Devise comprehensive, nationwide strategies that drive rapid growth, minimize operational expenses (OPEX), and open new revenue opportunities. Continually analyze consumer behavior to determine best practices that ensure repeatable success. Maximize brand visibility through social media, trade shows, and direct marketing campaigns. Delivered substantial year-over-year (YoY) growth for 9 consecutive years: Client Retention: 80%+ Revenue Growth: 10%+ Net Profit: 20%+ National Financial Strategies: Boosted profitability by formulating financial models that leverage projected income and expenses, sales forecasts, personnel management, and material purchasing data. Strategized national pricing policies based on market data, margin goals, and competitor practices. Established end-to-end direct marketing operation and marcomm programs that spark profitable customer reactions. Delivered Results: ► Grew business from <$1 million to $15 million+ in annual revenue, expanding the client base from <20 accounts to 150+ and the staff from 4 employees to 36. ► Empowered clients to earn $13 in profit for every $1 invested in Marquis services by introducing data-analytical processes and high-impact segmentation methodologies. ► Brought product line from $100,000 in annual loss to $500,000 in yearly profits by negotiating new vendor contracts, restrategizing prices, and upgrading packaging. ► Opened multiyear, million-dollar relationships with banks and credit unions by creating game-changing products centered around consumer behavior and trend research. ► Achieved profitability within a year of launching this direct marketing division, building an organization that now produces 600 analytical and marketing communications campaigns monthly. ► Cultivated productive/profitable client relationships by customizing communication programs and aligning marketing channels. Delivered qualitative and quantitative analysis to show best options. ► Kept error rate <1% for total annual print volume, providing high-quality production with large-scale digital presses and finishing/insertion equipment. ► Produced revenue stream that accounted for 50%+ of the company's purchase price when it was sold to a private equity (PE) firm in 2017. Given percentage of company ownership in recognition of business/marketplace acumen. TRUSTED THOUGHT LEADER: Invited national speaker and writer for several industry and academic publications. Presented compelling content focused on data-analytics, direct marketing, behavioral marketing, marketing automation, and strategic planning.
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) at MARQUIS SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
- President at PINPOINT DIRECT MARKETING
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Cognition & Instruction
- Master's - Business
Chief Marketing Officer/Co-Founder VOC, journey mapping, barriers, personas Bold Bear Marketing I Saint Paul, MN I October 2017 - Current Leader of a digital marketing services company serving young companies in the health & brand positioning wellness, adventure segments. Services range from buyer insights and branding to content identity, positioning, messaging, logo, guide engineering, SEO, SEM and demand generation. Created the "buyer driven marketing" approach. A mission of simplifying marketing based on company objectives, budget and buyer needs. content strategy Lead and managed multiple engagements delivering +250% ROI with SEO, Content and DG strategy, calendar, copywriting, social media, Delivered +250 AdWords, +200 content campaigns and created +400 content pieces social media marketing Designed multiple re-branding efforts from logo to typeface impacting all digital assets strategy, design, multi-channels, advertising Ability to create the strategy, build the right plan and deliver results based on listening.
- Chief Marketing Officer at Woodbury, MN
- Director of Corporate Marketing & Communications at google
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - stakeholder touch-points
- B.S. - Finance
Excel is a trading company, dealing with the vertical/horizontal machining centers for the metalwork industries. I worked as a Sales and Marketing Officer. My duties include supporting the sales and service department. Sales support include handling of customer inquiries, purchasing of machines and accessories, liaising with the third party contractors to ensure smooth delivery of machine at customers’ site, quotation, purchase order and invoicing. Service support involve assigning the engineers to customers’ site, purchasing of parts, air-ticket booking, etc.
- Sales & Marketing Officer at Excel Precision (S) Pte Ltd
- Customer Service Engineer at Computer Interface (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Customer Service Engineer at Reuters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- Diploma - Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- GCE A LEVEL - Science
- GCE O LEVEL - Science
Bedford, TX 2017- Present
"Binary Solutions Group consists of three companies; provider of automotive, printing, and marketing solutions, with more than $3 Million in annual revenue."
Chief Marketing Officer| Partner in Binary Marketing Solutions
Championed all functional aspects of marketing, which includes providing graphic and web design, marketing and brand strategies, video production, audio production, photography, and public relations. Oversee technical, business, and personnel aspects of complex consulting engagements. Directed 9 employees, including 5 Graphic Designers and 4 Web Developers. - Technical Analysis
- Standard of Work - Promotion Strategies
- Driving Incremental Revenue - Graphic & Web Design
- Service Level Agreements
• Cultivated highly functioning teams by recognizing and leveraging the expertise of different resources and their contributions.
• Matured strategic insights for clients by employing customer and competitive research, benchmarking studies, general analysis, and audit techniques.
• Created summary strategies surrounding digital transformation, digital marketing, content, commerce, mobile, UX, CX, go-to-market strategies, and branding.
• Develop client roadmaps, program plans, business cases, and realization strategies to support recommendations.
• Reviewed daily analytics reports to identify trends and new marketing opportunities.
• Formulated Statements of Work (SOWs) and detailed client delivery plans.
• Spearheaded the first strategic planning session; resulted in 90-day actionable plan to put more functional systems and processes in place to allow for growth.
• Merged Marketing Intel with the Binary Solutions Group, which increased revenue by 27%.
• Increased Binary Auto revenue by more than $1.1 Million in 2018.
• Collaborated with external PR group to deliver cover stories in two prominent, national automotive publications.
• Executed social media initiative that increased engagement with the Binary brand by 300%.
- Chief Marketing Officer| Partner at Binary Solutions Group
- Chief Marketing Officer| President at Marketing Intel LLC
- Chief Marketing Officer| President at Trance Marketing Group
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Advertising
. Market the club heavily using social media . Track engagement through several analytical tools . Help design marketing materials with a design officer . Involved heavily with the finance committee to recognize and organize . Funds/ present to multiple funding committees as needed
- Marketing Officer at Spartan Analytics
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Analytics