Digital Marketing, Public Relations & Creative Design: Collaborate with Owner to articulate a consistent brand voice and image – maintain a visual style guide across the board. Provide written and creative marketing collateral design for external & internal websites, promotional material, press releases and in-house projects. Collaborate with 3rd party publications. – Bringing global attention to both the resort & spa through partnering with media (i.e. World of Wonder and the Emmy Award Winning RuPaul’s Drag Race which reaches approximately a million viewers with each episode) – Managing the social media strategy; Execution of all social media activities - including writing and scheduling daily postings for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and others. Provide Google and SEO analytics for marketing campaigns – Identify the factors that shape hotel’s appeal to customers. Monitor customer reviews on websites or on hotel booking sites to identify the strengths and weaknesses – Develop in-house promotions, events and guest appearance weekends Hotel & Spa Operations: Responsible for overall direction, coordination and evaluation of resorts and spa. Promotes 100% guest satisfaction throughout the property. Ensures that all guest related issues are resolved in a manner consistent with the company’s goals and objectives. – Head of Guest Services, Front Desk and Security Teams: Oversee procedures, including reservations and financial transactions. Manage weekly shift schedules, vacation & time off, performance evaluations, payroll, appraise team’s performance and produce regular reports. Examine daily duties, assign tasks and check on progress. Endures team complies with all procedures – Serve as “Manager on Duty” and provides other relief or back-up duties as needed. Provided tours for VIPs, vacationers, event planners, third-party vendors and others – Primary point of contact for information technology applications & software for the day-to-day resort and spa operations. Manage technical projects from pre-proposal through conception, production, scheduling, resource planning, delivery and general project management
- Marketing & Operations Manager at The Grand Resort and Spa
- Senior Marketing Designer / Resort Manager at North Beach Village Resort
- Senior Designer (Contract) at ManpowerGroup Inc.
- Senior Associate at Morgan Stanley
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Music and English
Act as lead Project Manager and direct point of contact for client's branding and product development
projects, reporting directly to Founder/Creative Director
• Act as the studio's Operations Manager developing, improving, and implementing SOP's to prioritize productivity and increase profitability
• Develop client contracts, budgets, project timelines, and Statements of Work
• Manage creative and logistical deliverables to ensure on--time delivery
• Prepare, proofread, and edit client facing documents and creative briefs;; using Adobe CS, Microsoft Office and Google Suite
• Partake in creative ideation sessions for client's business development strategies and marketing campaigns
• Coordinate Founder's calendar appointments, meetings, conference calls, and travel
• Generate and send invoices to clients, including follow--ups for unpaid invoices
• Generate expense reports
• Monthly management of the studios' accounts payables
• Interview, hire, train, and manage interns and assistants
- Marketing & Operations Manager at Flint Studios
- Marketing Assistant at Bleecker Street Playhouse
- Marketing Intern at LSTN Headphones
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
• WeCodeWeb | Sr. Marcom Marketing Manager
• World Savings & Loan | Office Marketing Manager / Loan Officer
• Alan Pinal & Prudential Realty | Realtor
• Neomar.com & CarStation.com | Marcom Manager (start ups)
• Upstart Communications | PR Manager
- Sr. Marketing Operations Manager at Oracle
at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Liberal Studies
Managed dynamic SMS and Email reminder campaigns for thousands of registrants on a daily basis.
• Drafted new test content and optimized messaging via A/B testing strategies and implementing new tech.
• Moderated Social Media accounts/ads for 20+ high-profile pages and accounts (various HGTV brands).
• Managed Digital Marketing ad campaigns, audience generation, and ad optimization.
• Liaison between the Marketing Department and Response's various Customer Service Departments.
- Marketing Operations Manager at Response Marketing Group
- Account Manager for Asset Support at Response Marketing Group
- Collections & Evictions Manager at Response Marketing Group
- Tax-Lien Collections Manager at Response Marketing Group
3 years at this Job
- Undergraduate in Business Management - Entraprenureship
KLF Pro Entertainment Agency
● Developed market strategies according to relevant market specificities - Researched and closely analyzed market strategies, both existing and new ones.
● Identified, evaluated and then developed effective marketing strategies based on objectives, market specifics and characteristics, as well as costs and markup factors.
● Discovered sales and marketing opportunities and worked closely with senior marketing director to raise sales total. CoStar Group Account Researcher
● Planned and implemented projects-Organized and managed multiple projects successfully.
● Collected data from records and conducted basic research-Participated in team research projects and conducted individual research, including library research.
● Planned daily activity in coordination with company goals. .Core Skills and Competencies
● Team player, coordinating with co-workers and company clients.
● Ability to develop optimal strategic plans and follow through to success.
● Work hard - play hard, win-win professional attitude to work.
● Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook).
● Good interpersonal skills - Good skills in management and communication.
- Marketing Operations Manager at KLF Pro Entertainment
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Responsible for Pardot administration, optimization of marketing operations, and managing the lead flow and tracking processes. Work closely with marketing leadership to develop automated solutions that support the execution of strategic plans and effective lead generation programs. Provide input and guidance on digital marketing best practices across the marketing department.
• Build and deploy lead generation campaigns and strategies as a part of overall marketing plans using marketing automation (Pardot) and integration with Salesforce.com and company website
• Develop and monitor marketing and sales reports to optimize how marketing can nurture and close sales opportunities
• Grow qualified leads by enhancing the experience of those interacting with the company website and digital campaigns including converting traffic to leads through calls-to-action, landing pages, and relevant content
• Build reports and dashboards to provide visibility in marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness, including marketing metrics, lead distribution, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution, and ROI
• Oversee creative projects, timelines, and budgets with outside agencies and design
• Build and manage an e-commerce site, including site design, user experience, payment processing, order fulfillment, customer data management, invoicing, and tax reporting
- Marketing Operations Manager at COMDATA
- Marketing Manager, Campaigns at HEALTHSTREAM
- Marketing Manager, Retail at INGRAM CONTENT GROUP
- Advertising Sales Representative at INGRAM CONTENT GROUP
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing and Management
- Bachelor of Science - Education
Role created specifically to leverage extensive experience implementing effective nurture email campaigns (Eloqua), creating compelling content, and driving strategy and measuring results with data analytics. Hired to propel growth through improved brand messaging, better brand positioning, and consistent communication with partners. · Management: Managed 1 direct report (marketing specialist). Responsible for all digital marketing initiatives and data analytics. Worked closely with sales management, field sales and operations. · Product marketing/content creation: Authored content and collaborated with agencies to produce social media, emails, videos, collateral and website. · Email campaigns: Increased sales productivity by launching targeted email nurture campaign utilizing A/B testing (Eloqua, Pardot, Salesforce). Performed A/B testing. 2017 Markie Award winner – Best Campaign. · Website management: Produced daily updates to search engine optimization (SEO/Google Analytics) and ensure real-time accuracy of content (WordPress CMS, HTML coding). · Digital marketing: Boosted social media reach by 37%+ through use of push notifications (SimpleTexting, SMS) to distribute infographics and valuable industry articles in LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube (Sprout Social). · Data analysis: Re-invented strategic vision using segmentation analytics (DOMO, Excel) to identify market growth opportunities.
- Marketing Operations Manager at National MI
- Owner/Director of Marketing at Key Approval Credit Repair
- DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL MARKETING CONSULTANT at Litepoint
- VP Marketing and Product Management at MetricTest (acquired by Microlease)
3 years at this Job
- BA - Economics
- MBA - Marketing and International Business
Startup Environment. Conducted marketing research to increase online lead conversion, set business metrics and goals and produced proposals. Communicated with sales teams on potential leads. Orchestrated a challenging 3-day training program for the sales team. Created a marketing campaign calendar for digital, direct, email and events. * Develop highly effective digital, inbound and web marketing teams in the planning and execution of various campaign. Improved target audience to ensure success and optimal opportunities. Testing and optimizing the performance of marketing campaigns to generate new leads. Developed an implemented an Onboarding & Training program for the sales team. * Compiled and Analyze metrics, identify and address critical issues, weigh alternatives including cost, risk and benefits. Recommend solutions that support long-term profit and growth. Designed and implemented a customer and sales journey to enhance customer experience and increase conversion rates through sales stages. Increase lead conversion rate by 43% in five months. * Lead and develop marketing strategies, agent support, database maintenance, transaction coordination to improve the customer journey while optimizing cost, quality, and efficiency. Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to enhance the lead nurturing process through Web Analytics, Salesforces, and Pardot. Develop weekly, Monthly reports pulling from Salesforce to provide analytical assessment for the Sales team and Senior Management. * Maintained daily website operations. Tracking site traffic, bounce rates and audience rate using Google Analytics
- Digital Marketing Operations Manager at VIVA EVE
- Marketing Operations Manager at MRM//McCann
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
• Draft and finalize show operations and logistics
• Schedule and manage staff mission and attendance
• Create and Prepare all marketing equipment, collateral, and related are ready to be palletized and shipped Operations
• Organize marketing warehouse operations, logistics, and organizational manners
• Become the liaison between different parties in the company to execute projects effectively
• Make sure materials are readily available for use around the editorial calendar and product launches Partnerships and Tradeouts
• Communicate and coordinate with major stakeholders and network executives to negotiate partnerships to cross promote
• Draft outlines for product placement on TV, movies, commercials, etc to manage brand image and efficacy.
• Research small and or upcoming business to support local community business growth.
- Marketing Operations Manager at Breville USA
- Senior Marketing Manager at Behold Design
- Senior Marketing Manager at Joyetech
- Marketing Communications Coordinator at MSMGF
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication
• Manage social media pages
• Conceptualization of promotions & designs of promotions
• Email marketing
• PPC through Google Ads
• Digital ad placement
• Assist in operations
• Manage loyalty club
• Oversee customer reviews and software (Podium)
- Marketing Operations Manager at Dunn Tire LLC.
- Sales and Marketing Manager at Rocky Ridge Maple Farms LLC
- Freelance Graphic Designer at Craig Hills Designs
- Pre-Production Designer at World Kitchen, LLC
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Graphic Design
- Associate of Science in Liberal Arts