Responsible for coaching sales team and evaluating performance. Exceed sales goals monthly and yearly. Maintain minimum 40% closing ratio on a monthly LAUREN basis. Maintain top ranking in sales and telephone performance company wide. BARBOUR Implemented sales initiatives and led team, which resulted in 6% growth in 2017. Network with new clients and vendors in order to maintain and advance productivity. MARKETING OPERATIONS Oversee development of task force teams and launch system rollouts. MANAGER Manage and develop all marketing and leasing initiatives. Direct and organize all event planning.
- MARKETING OPERATIONS MANAGER at MANAGEMENT SERVICES CORPORATION
- MARKETING MANAGER at MANAGEMENT SERVICES CORPORATION
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - HEALTH PROMOTIONS-CLINICAL
KLF Pro Entertainment Agency
● Developed market strategies according to relevant market specificities - Researched and closely analyzed market strategies, both existing and new ones.
● Identified, evaluated and then developed effective marketing strategies based on objectives, market specifics and characteristics, as well as costs and markup factors.
● Discovered sales and marketing opportunities and worked closely with senior marketing director to raise sales total. CoStar Group Account Researcher
● Planned and implemented projects-Organized and managed multiple projects successfully.
● Collected data from records and conducted basic research-Participated in team research projects and conducted individual research, including library research.
● Planned daily activity in coordination with company goals. .Core Skills and Competencies
● Team player, coordinating with co-workers and company clients.
● Ability to develop optimal strategic plans and follow through to success.
● Work hard - play hard, win-win professional attitude to work.
● Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook).
● Good interpersonal skills - Good skills in management and communication.
- Marketing Operations Manager at KLF Pro Entertainment
2 years at this Job
2018Add months for start and end
• Responsible for compliance of all Federal/State laws in day to day tasks
• Maintained a proven track record in the administrative oversight of the development and obtaining state licensing from the Department of Drug and Alcohol Administration of Pennsylvania and the reporting of all unusual incidences
• Experienced in developing strong workforce training programs and preparing all Human Resource material for the annual audit
• Contributed significantly to obtaining a Joint Commission Accreditation by working side by side with consultants, creating and implementing all safety, human resource, and compliance procedures throughout the facility, and ensuring that all staff was trained and up to date with JACHO requirements
• Marketed outpatient and intensive outpatient providers of substance use/addictions services
• Managed office financials including budgets, contributed to profit and loss assessments
• Improved operational systems, processes and best practices that guaranteed organizational wellbeing
• Contributed towards the achievement of company's strategic and operational objectives
• Responsible for the recruitment, training, and supervision of a human resources team
• Built and maintained all new employee files
• Managed office accounting and operations including payroll, time off requests, sick and vacation times, organized background checks/confirmed employment verification, organized and dispersed time sheets for hourly employees HealthCare Assistance with Member Support (HCAMS), LLC, Willow Grove, PA Outreach Coordinator & Liaison Manager, 2015-2017Add the month for start and end
• Responsible for the coordinated presentations of union members at conferences & events throughout the states of PA, NJ, NY, NJ, DE, and CT
• Responsible to build and maintain relationships with outreach organizations through persistent marketing and networking
• Provided the most up to date education and information on various services and programs to healthcare programs to healthcare for professionals like physicians, caregivers and the general community
• Strengthened relationships to ensure referrals, visibility and program awareness as the most important responsibility as the Community Outreach Coordinator
• Handled confidential crisis issues for clients and the outreach organizations
• Triaged a high volume of client and union leadership calls hands-on with knowledge of state and federal legislation to protect jobs
• Followed procedures compliant with the American Disabilities Act (ADA) and P.L. Chapter 69 of the New Jersey State Law of 2011
• Possessed overall experience in remediation of Stress & Anxiety Conditions, Job Protective Employee Assistance, Drug, Alcohol & Prescription Drug Dependencies, Depression & Anger, Management, Grief & Loss Counseling, DUI Advocacy, Hostile Work Environment/Bullying
- Marketing/Operations Manager at Avenues Recovery Center of Bucks
- National Outreach Liaison at Florida House ExperienceAdd
- Liaison at Comfort KeepersAdd
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. in Healthcare Management - Healthcare Management
- Associate Degree in Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
- Customer service (especially across digital platforms) - Product quality-control - Booking process - Guest stays - Guest follow-ups
• Oversees the company's marketing calendar and approves all duties before completion
• Builds web, social media & e-marketing strategies
• Develops B2B & B2C outreach campaigns
• Plans sales/promotions
• Conducts regular competitor research, records changes and shares across the team
• Assists with brand story development in coordination with Marketing & Public Relations Teams
• Proposes, and once approved, manages the marketing budget
• Completes HTML/CSS web edits to static pages
• Works on backend website management in LiveRez property management system (inputs property data, uploads photos, writes destination descriptions, updates pricing/promotions, manages customer profiles, etc.)
• Set up and updates online travel agency (OTA) accounts
• Creates content consistent with brand story and aesthetics
• Communicates and builds relations with company's Partners
• Connects with Glampotel Team on all company operations related matters
• Serves as Copy Writer/Editor
• Determines and records company procedures & policies
• Assists with graphic design needs in coordination with the Art Director
• Organizes and files contracts and important company documents
• Responsible for guest experience:
• Hired, trained and manages Marketing Coordinator
- Customer service (especially across digital platforms)
- Product quality-control
- Booking process
- Guest stays
- Guest follow-ups
- Marketing & Operations Manager at Glampotel Global Group LLC
- Product & Events Marketing Manager at Forester Media, Inc
- Marketing & Design Manager at Touring & Tasting
4 months at this Job
- - Art & Design
- - General Education
Performing all operations tasks, estimating, customer service, compliance, contract negotiations, and handling claims from inception through settlement. Working with owners to create new marketing strategies and new standards of operation, as well as leading and motivating our employees for success.
- Marketing/Operations Manager at Allstates Restoration
- Self Employed at Self Employed
- at Units of Residential/Commercial Rental Properties
- CEO, Office Manager at Rapid Response Restoration, Inc
7 months at this Job
- - Real Estate Licensing Course
• Oversee the marketing operations and create processes.
• Analyze marketing data for reporting as needed.
• Coordinate execution of ongoing site, enhancements and new development projects.
• Scope projects, deliverables, and identify tasks to deliver digital marketing needs for clients.
• Drive the performance by communicating job expectations, evaluating performance, and providing feedback.
• Develop project road map and lead meetings with leaders/team members.
• Provide project management for all ongoing projects spanning mobile, e-commerce, website and other digital advertising efforts/initiatives.
• Plan and execute all digital marketing including SEO/SEM, database, email, social media, community and display advertising campaigns.
• Providing strategic direction of digital self-service tools (Marketing Cloud reports, content management, dashboard reports, etc.).
• Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to compress the cycle time of marketing efforts.
• Manage systems and processes to ensure marketing and communication initiatives are effectively prioritized, executed, and evaluated.
• Evaluate new technologies and add on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
• Drive the selection and management of marketing technology ecosystem and associated vendors.
• Build and maintain departmental dashboards and reporting on performance and impact.
• Perform planning, budget tracking and forecasting of the marketing operations department and facilitate the budgeting and planning process for the overall marketing function.
• Anticipate future business changes and challenges and proactively develop and implement new or revised plans to help evolve marketing department.
• Overseeing website developers and marketing ops to ensure digital needs.
- Marketing Operations Manager at Maltese Marketing
- International Digital Sales & Marketing Consultant at Maltese Marketing
- National Sales Manager at ManaKey Group / JobSite Footwear Accessories
- Senior Financial Aid Assistant at Davenport University
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing
enhance overall strategy MDF allocation. Partners include IBM and Supermicro white papers, one sheets, and sales presentations
• Constructs & executes offline and online marketing multi-channel campaigns
• Responsible for rebuilding demand generation operations & consistently
• Collaborates with product teams to build & execute product/feature launches
• Builds new marketing operations & optimizes existing revenue processes for marketing and sales divisions
• Actively researches market & provides competitive edge for marketing and sales operations
• Constructs & manages partner co-marketing campaigns and activities including
• Optimizes customer retention strategy & influences support operations which includes implementation & management of NPS feedback tool
• Implemented & optimizes Pardot/Salesforce marketing automation solution
• Orchestrates production of targeted marketing content for website, blog, social,
• Effectively manages direct reports with focus on team member growth
enhance overall strategy
MDF allocation. Partners include IBM and Supermicro
white papers, one sheets, and sales presentations
- MARKETING OPERATIONS MANAGER at THE HUT GROUP
- MARKETING ANALYST III at Rackspace
- DIGITAL MARKETING OFFICER at US Presidential Election Campaign
- DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIST at Giles Parscale, Inc
10 months at this Job
- MASTER OF FINE ARTS - NEW MEDIA
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - WILDLIFE BIOLOGY
marketing materials, programs, & presentations. (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn). reviewing professional publications, & establishing personal networks. newsletters, and monthly news / updates. variances, & initiating corrective actions. policies and procedures.
• Development and implementation of the company's brand & marketing strategy, including
• B2B Sales of Staffing, Payroll & HR Consulting Solutions to local businesses.
• Manage online presence to grow and improve social media reputation / recognition
• Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops,
• Maintaining company website and blog as well as generating weekly blog posts, email
• Ensuring team is up to date and well trained on new software, systems and technologies.
• Recruiting: Review incoming job orders, screen as well as interview candidates, and overseeing the on-boarding process for our Staffing Solution.
• Forecast requirements: prepare an annual budget, schedule expenditures, analyze
• Develop operations systems by developing, implementing, enforcing and evaluating
• Manage relationships and provide excellent customer service for clients as well as reviewing / analyzing retention rates.
• Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment.
• Communicate customer issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints.
marketing materials, programs, & presentations.
(Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn).
reviewing professional publications, & establishing personal networks.
newsletters, and monthly news / updates.
variances, & initiating corrective actions.
policies and procedures.
- Marketing & Operations Manager at MAD HR Staffing (Agency)
- Marketing Specialist at The Collective Social Media & Marketing (Agency)
- General Manager at Mash Potatoes, Inc
- Assistant Operational Manager at Kaloti Metals & Logistics, LLC
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Business Management - Business Management
Handle and optimize all marketing operations, tech stack implementation & integration, data management and reporting. Selected Contributions: ◆ Successfully project-managed migration from Eloqua and implementation of Marketo. ◆ Implemented multi-touch attribution model for reporting.
- Marketing Operations Manager at Kapost
- Marketing Automation Specialist at Penton - New Hope Natural Media
- Marketing Project Manager at Penton - New Hope Natural Media
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Marketing
Direct Reports: 2 Indirect Reports: 2 Manage marketing team overseeing all marketing and brand management for multiple consumer goods brands as well as internal international marketplace platform software.. Develop and execute all marketing strategies, manage marketing budgets and sales forecasts, and search for new sales opportunities. * Identify and B2B & B2C opportunities and develop strategies to generate new business * Manage, lead, and coach internal marketing and product teams * Optimize all marketing operations including planning, process, & execution * Work closely with Product Development to identify trends and develop new products * Create compelling messaging and content for new and existing products & services * Work with internal teams to ensure that copy and materials are tailored for regional audiences * On-board and manage digital marketplaces such as Amazon, Zulily, Walmart.com, and Wayfair * Develop forecasting, budgets, and KPI tracking for multiple brands and new products * Manage internal social media experts to drive engagement & traffic * Develop and execute promotional and marketing campaigns * Manage quantitative and qualitative marketing and product research * Develop and execute all email marketing for assigned brands * Manage content and orders from assigned brand websites * Collaborate across teams in a matrix environment to accomplish all goals * Lead business development & lead generation efforts
- Marketing/Marketing Operations Manager at INQBRANDS
- Contributing Writer at NOARK ELECTRIC, NORTH AMERICA
- Marketing Communications Manager at NOARK ELECTRIC, NORTH AMERICA
- Marketing & Promotions Manager at MANHEIM SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration, Marketing