Genomics company that provides physicians information to optimize treatment for cancer patients. TOMA's proprietary
sequencing solution turns the latest next generation sequencing (NGS) technology into a powerful digital tool to detect the most clinically meaningful changes in a patient's tumor DNA.
Sales, Marketing & Operations Manager
• Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
• Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
• Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
• Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
• Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations. 1
- Sales, Marketing & Operations Manager at Toma Biosciences
- MANAGER OF INSIDE SALES & CUSTOMER SUPPORT at Avion Pharmaceuticals, LLC & Acella Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Manager of Inside Sales and Customer Support at Avion Pharmaceuticals, LLC & Acella Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- OPERATIONS MANAGER at Avion Pharmaceuticals, LLC & Acella Pharmaceuticals, LLC
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Science
• Oversees day to day Marketing Operations
• Maintain, organized and develop ongoing marketing
- Marketing Operations Manager at Marketing & Operations Assoc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration M.B.A - Education
- Bachelors of Science B.S. - Communication
Responsibilities include leading marketing operations team in the creation of all marketing communication executions to increase participation of events, programs and membership as well as developing enhanced workflows to improve efficiencies and meeting deadlines.
- Senior Marketing Operations Manager at Produce Marketing Association
- Regional Marketing Director (Mid-Atlantic Region) at Chartwells / Compass Group
- District Marketing Manager at Aramark Corporation
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
Utilize project management best practices and support cross-functional teams from planning stage through completion Manage day-to-day progress and support completion of project activities and deliverables Develop and execute production schedules, work breakdown structures and detailed timelines Identify and manage campaign priorities, resources, cross-functional deliverables and dependencies Lead the collection and aggregation of marketing budgets and spend to ensure proper tracking and attribution of campaign dollars Manage the project team and outsourced marketing vendors/freelancers to ensure that successful execution aligns with goals and timelines Ensure copy and design of marketing collateral aligns with Marketing Strategy goals and target appropriate audiences to enhance member experience Lead internal task force to implement a standardized project management approach throughout the organization
- Marketing Operations Manager at Produce Marketing Association
- Marketing Project Coordinator at The Institutes
- Marketing Intern at The Institutes
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
By covering all your bases when strategizing marketing Nov 2015 - Present RESPONSIBILITIES:
campaigns, it is possible to build a very large buzz in Marketing & Operations Manager Hotel & Spa Operations: Responsible for overall direction, coordination and the community and online which will dramatically raise THE GRAND RESORT AND SPA evaluation of the resort and spa. Promotes 100% guest satisfaction and
awareness of your business. It's all about gaining ensures all guest related issues are resolved in a manner consistent with the momentum through elevating your brand as an company's goals and objectives.
influencer in your field.
• Head of Guest Services, Front Desk and Security Teams: Oversee
• Sharing human interest stories and building a procedures, including reservations and financial transactions. Manage weekly shift schedules, vacation & time off, performance evaluations, sense of fun content payroll, appraise team's performance and produce regular reports.
• Discovering new customers and driving traffic to Examine daily duties, assign tasks and check on progress. Endures your website team complies with all procedures.
• Providing value in updates and blog posts that
• Serve as "Manager on Duty" and provides other relief or back-up duties demonstrates that you genuinely care about your as needed at the hotel including front desk coverage to ensure the customers optimum operation of the property. Provided tours for VIPs, vacationers,
• Re-engaging former consumers event planners, third-party vendors and others.
• Primary point of contact for information technology applications & software for the day-to-day resort and spa operations (i.e. InnQuest/ When people online organically share your content roomMaster, Salon Iris, Salto key systems). Manage technical projects because it is interesting or informative, or just strikes from pre-proposal through conception, production, scheduling, their funny-bone. I am confi dent we can achieve resource planning, delivery and general project management. this goal, and increases sales. We can reach people where they work and play: major corporations, bars Public Relations & Creative Design: Collaborate with Owner to articulate and restaurants, travel clubs, fi tness classes, specialty a consistent brand voice and image - maintain a visual style guide across the board. Provide written and creative marketing collateral design for print clubs, coff ee houses, targeted marketing generates and web - including external & internal intranets, promotional material, sales by word of mouth. Together, we can build press releases and in-house projects. Collaborate with 3rd party local and cohesive advertising and social media campaigns that worldwide publications. tie together offl ine marketing with unique, engaging
• Bringing global attention to both the resort & spa through partnering online content. It will allow your business to reach its with media (i.e. World of Wonder and the Emmy Award Winning short and long-term goals. RuPaul's Drag Race which reaches approximately a million viewers with each episode)
• Managing the social media marketing strategy; Execution of all social media activities
• Identify the factors that shape hotel's appeal to customers. Monitor customer reviews on websites or on hotel booking sites to identify the
- Marketing & Operations Manager at THE GRAND RESORT AND SPA
3 years, 2 months at this Job
Digital Marketing, Public Relations & Creative Design: Collaborate with Owner to articulate a consistent brand voice and image – maintain a visual style guide across the board. Provide written and creative marketing collateral design for external & internal websites, promotional material, press releases and in-house projects. Collaborate with 3rd party publications. – Bringing global attention to both the resort & spa through partnering with media (i.e. World of Wonder and the Emmy Award Winning RuPaul’s Drag Race which reaches approximately a million viewers with each episode) – Managing the social media strategy; Execution of all social media activities - including writing and scheduling daily postings for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and others. Provide Google and SEO analytics for marketing campaigns – Identify the factors that shape hotel’s appeal to customers. Monitor customer reviews on websites or on hotel booking sites to identify the strengths and weaknesses – Develop in-house promotions, events and guest appearance weekends Hotel & Spa Operations: Responsible for overall direction, coordination and evaluation of resorts and spa. Promotes 100% guest satisfaction throughout the property. Ensures that all guest related issues are resolved in a manner consistent with the company’s goals and objectives. – Head of Guest Services, Front Desk and Security Teams: Oversee procedures, including reservations and financial transactions. Manage weekly shift schedules, vacation & time off, performance evaluations, payroll, appraise team’s performance and produce regular reports. Examine daily duties, assign tasks and check on progress. Endures team complies with all procedures – Serve as “Manager on Duty” and provides other relief or back-up duties as needed. Provided tours for VIPs, vacationers, event planners, third-party vendors and others – Primary point of contact for information technology applications & software for the day-to-day resort and spa operations. Manage technical projects from pre-proposal through conception, production, scheduling, resource planning, delivery and general project management
- Marketing & Operations Manager at The Grand Resort and Spa
- Senior Marketing Designer / Resort Manager at North Beach Village Resort
- Senior Designer (Contract) at ManpowerGroup Inc.
- Senior Associate at Morgan Stanley
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Music and English
• Marketing and Creative Operations lead for print, digital, social, tv, and radio
• Optimized departmental-wide process & work management utilizing Project Management Tools such as Workfront, Sharepoint, & Smartsheets.
• Reduced spend by 15% in FY20 while operating in higher levels of efficiency
• Designed and Implemented Omni-Channel Integrated Marketing Calendar
• Marketing lead for company-wide promotional planning
• Increased Traffic by 12% in Q4 of FY19
• Point person for all cross functional teams; Merchandising and Planning
• Promoted - Sr. Photography Producer
- Marketing Operations Manager at Pier 1 Imports
- Photography Studio Manager at Coldwater Creek, Inc
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Merchandising, Minor in Business
Founded and lead marketing and operational support for a team of ~30 B2B business development
managers and B2C account executives in Company's first organization targeting the technology needs of multi-family complexes (rentals, condominiums), single-family developers and homeowner associations.
Building marketing programs, defining Salesforce data requirements, developing operational processes and negotiating segment-specific offers for acquisition, retention and upsell for a $150M
line of business.
• Built vertical marketing segment for Frontier Community Connections line of business as startup; established first infrastructure and platform for marketing, sales and operations
• Conducted qualitative and quantitative market research in the post-2016 acquisition of Verizon's landline assets in California, Texas and Florida to determine primary pain points of B2B and B2C customers
• Developed messaging and process improvements to reduce cancellation rates by 14%, while creating CRM initiatives that led to renewal rate 85% for long-term B2B agreements
• Led cross-functional initiatives to develop segment-specific offers, streamlined processes and improved financial performance, growing Community Connections Revenue to over $150M
• Defining data requirements for Salesforce.com modules to enable more accurate sales funnel forecasting and overall data integrity
• Introduced Frontier Community Connections through key trade association memberships and shows
• Supervise, coach, and mentor direct reports; encourage continuous learning, professional growth, and career/personal fulfillment
- National Marketing & Operations Manager at FRONTIER COMMUNICATIONS
- National Marketing Manager at VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS
- Strategic Marketing Director at THE DUTCHER GROUP, LLC
3 years at this Job
- BA - Communications
• Manage the rate lock desk for Retail and Alaska USA Mortgage Branches.
• Manage pricing engine and maintain profit margins/comp plans for each branch.
• Work with investors to maintain profitability and assist in developing investor report cards with lock pull through.
• Manage Investor relations and annual renewals.
• Prepare alternative pricing comparison as daily market advisor for pricing changes.
• Project manager for secondary marketing process improvements and new system integration/upgrades.
• Manage pricing, broker correspondence, and pipeline trading.
• Provide price analysis and create routine reporting for secondary market execution and investor parameter s to optimize the value of products/portfolio.
- Secondary Marketing Operations Manager at Civilian
- Information Manager at Air National Guard
- Vendor Payments Manager at Alaska USA Federal Credit Union
- Financial Systems Analyst at Alaska USA Federal Credit Union
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- B.A. degree - Accounting
Marketing & Operations Manager Vedavoo Leominster, MA Retail Sales & Production Made in the USA Restructured and streamlined production Increased revenue and online sales 20% Expanded retail sales and POS merchandising Rebranded and defined product identity, catalog design and layout Created and maintain revenue funnels, website overhaul Production Manager & Graphics Designer Three Twins Productions Boston, MA Custom apparel, corporate apparel, private label clothing Increased overall floor production productivity Maintained client accounts Coordination pre-press graphics and production Maintained B2B client relationships with sporting good stores Brand Ambassador Levi's Commuter Workspace Williamsburg, NY A global manufacturer of brand-name clothing. Valuable asset and brand embassador for Levi's Commuter Line Answered questions and assisted in overall customer satisfaction Tailoring, on-site product development Events, & social media marketing Manufacturing Production / Consulting Knickerbocker Manufacuring Co Brooklyn, NY Retail Workwear Apparel & Custom Hat Production Made In the USA Apprenticed in high level tailoring / craftsmanship Designed and produced soft goods Screen printing, leather work Sample making and one-off designs Packaging & product design Product Design / Consulting Think Elsewhere Portland, OR Think Elsewhere Launched one of Think Elsewhere's first concept and products Product concept and design, tech pack creation Sample production and pattern design Coordinated product manufacturing
- Marketing Operations Manager at Vedavoo
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Marketing