Pomona, CA December 2016 to October 2018
Amsino is medical device company with a global presence. This role was very diverse due to a small team and I worked directly with senior leadership in strategic planning sessions. Global Marketing Product Manager
• Managed product life cycle planning for four full product lines valued at over $14 million in sales/year: Medication Delivery, Urology, Respiratory, Enteral Feeding
• Evaluated market trends and created strategic plans to penetrate market segments
• Successfully launched a series of IV sets, a new needle-free connector, an enteral feeding G-tube and 13 Urology products
• Developed a commercialization plan, collateral material and training materials for all launched products
• Created sales and customer training highlighting the features and benefits of the products
• Created targeted customer programs such as the IVPS rebate program that boosted IV sales
• Prepared launch materials utilizing KOL insight and voice of customer for the new PUGGLE Pump, a consumer-focused enteral feeding pump scheduled to launch in 2019
• Forecasted stocking orders and helped monitor inventory based on marketing and sales focus
• Conducted in-depth hands-on product training for field sales reps to reinforce product knowledge
• Attended key customer meetings as the product content expert to reinforce the sales messaging and answer clinical questions
• Created sell through pricing to move aging inventory, identified sales targets and communicated to sales for execution
• Developed a discontinuation process to streamline the product discontinuation activities
• Set product pricing and made recommendations for special customer pricing based on competitive analysis, materials cost and goal margins
• Identified the AMSafe-3 as an under-utilized product opportunity that required a clinical sell. Developed supporting material and conducted a field sales training to assist sales with product positioning to penetrate additional market share Upstream
• Created business cases to understand the market viability of potential new product lines. This included competitive data analysis to gauge market size and factors we would need to overcome to be successful, financial modeling with potential gross margin estimation and a final recommendation
• Conducted a competitive market evaluation of the Urology portfolio to identify product gaps in the portfolio and assessed market potential of each opportunity
• Developed relationships with KOLs to obtain market trends and product use insight
• Conducted end user interviews to obtain voice of customer
• Worked closely with R&D to communicate new product requirements
• Conducted design reviews and contributed to testing protocol requirements to aid in developing marketable white paper claims
• Reviewed new product prototypes for quality, clinical acceptance and performance
- Global Marketing Product Manager at Amsino International
- Regional Marketing Manager at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI)
- at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI)
- Product Manager, Clinical Service Lines at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI)
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelors of Arts - Marketing
Direct upstream product marketing management, transforming customer needs from product conceptualization to development and commercialization utilizing BD Global Product Development System (Phase/Gate) and BD Way of Marketing advanced skills and toolkit. Competitive intelligence Subject Matter Expert (SME) to infusion device industry for both hardware and disposables.
• Contributed in growing market share to 61% in highly competitive $5.4B infusion market through creation of innovative infusion device hardware / software and firmware design with wireless enhancements.
• Cross-functional Core Team Marketing Lead collaborating with Quality, Engineering, Manufacturing, Software, Systems, Clinical, User Experience and Regulatory meeting aggressive deliverables milestones securing executive team backing and approval leading to subsequent phase/gate transition.
• Gathered 8-year infusion platform projections, developed forecasting tool to demonstrate potential negative implications of proposed Regulatory strategy to manufacturing and U.S. and OUS customers.
• Marketing Lead for $9.8M cost-reduction project to upgrade device components at a $40 per unit savings with a 122% Internal Rate of Return over projected product lifecycle.
• Developed User Guide and Addendum documentation for product upgrades and enhancements in preparation for FDA review, customer training development and product commercialization and launch.
• Drafted customer correspondence in response to product recalls, industry organization warnings and alerts utilizing both marketing and clinical perspectives.
• Marketing respondent to customer Requests for Proposals relating to the Alaris Infusion Platform while developing a marketing and clinical response repository for reference.
• Streamlined management of and implemented review strategies for over 1,700 customer product/software infusion platform enhancement requests (PERs) crafting a benefit scoring system to identify high-priority market and competitive opportunities transitioning high-ranking PERs to business case development for current and future project assignment.
- Upstream Global Marketing Product Manager at BD Global Product Development System (Phase/Gate) and BD Way of Marketing
- Senior Clinical Practice Consultant at
- Medical Device Consultant at INVENTIV HEALTH
- Medical Device / Pharmaceutical / Clinical Practice Consultant at BLAIR CONSULTING
2 years at this Job
- MBA - Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Biology and Human Physiology
Promoted from Associate Marketing Manager, after achieving 26% sales growth in first year
● Managed business and strategy for 400+ products, consistently generated above-average market growth
● Planned and executed 10 U.S. product launches requiring regulatory project management, messaging design and competitive conversion campaigns utilizing both internal and external media
● Conducted monthly S&OP forecasting with product lead times varying from 6 weeks to 1+ year
● Reviewed/Set 3 tiers of pricing for products; resulted in a 114% sub-category profit increase in only 3 months
● Led cross-functional teams of 2-8 people and collaborated to drive all operations for business unit; marketing liaison, sales support, corporate communications, purchasing, finance, tech support and regulatory
● Managed 10 diverse stakeholder groups using conflict management and high-touch communications
● Produced and presented 25 quarterly hands-on product and strategy training for U.S. sales team
● Planned, coordinated and managed 20+ annual trade shows, workshops and sales meetings
● Created content and managed all Cloud-based resources (Box, Infospace, Sharepoint, Teamspace)
● Key operations manager for $10M+ OEM relationship requiring project management with multiple internal departments and third-party companies; driving and completing time-sensitive protocols
● Headed creation of all quarterly and annual marketing dashboard and strategic marketing plans
- Marketing Product Manager, Orthopedics at Karl Storz Endoscopy of America
- Associate Marketing Product Manager, Orthopedics at Karl Storz Endoscopy of America
- Product Manager, Neurosurgery/Spine at Karl Storz Endoscopy of America
- Marketing Assistant; GI, Cardiovascular & Thoracic at Karl Storz Endoscopy of America
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Philosophy
• Manage a branded product portfolio with a combined annual revenue of over $100 million annually while overseeing activities concerning forecasting, tracking spoilage, budgeting and SKU rationalization efforts
• Business lead on all category product development projects, leading a cross-functional team toward delivering a quality offering while meeting project deadlines and maintaining healthy financials with ownership of project P&Ls
• Department power user for syndicated data service (Nielsen AOD); pull reports to identify threats and opportunities and execute business decisions based on findings
• Support shopper marketing by working directly with agency partners to execute promotional, digital and PR campaigns
• Increased total category revenue 7% over the last year
- Associate Marketing/Product Manager at Rich Products Corporation
- Key Account Manager at SweetWorks Confections, LLC
- Marketing Coordinator at SweetWorks Confections, LLC
- Marketing Intern at SweetWorks Confections, LLC
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Business - Marketing
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
Responsible for managing global and North America product testing programs with 500+ participants to develop product quality assurance prior to market launch for millions of consumers worldwide.
● Developed project timelines from inception to launch, successfully meeting milestones, analyzed and reported project information to key stakeholders cross departmentally developing concise communications.
● Led creative selection of branded marketing material packages for internal user trial project participants, directed recruitment of participants promoting brand satisfaction.
● In charge of leading weekly status meetings with global and North America program participants, increased participant feedback loop for product development and marketing teams ensuring product launch success.
● Trained program participants on product KSP's to better evaluate product KPI's toward customer attrition.
● Ability to communicate and present high level project information and direct fast paced daily cross functional team responsibilities with multiple projects in parallel in a deadline driven environment.
- Marketing Product Manager at Lenovo Motorola
- Project Manager at Jones Lang Lasalle
- Project Coordinator at Group Health Cooperative
- Realtor-Sales and Marketing at Keefe Real Estate
6 months at this Job
- MBA - Digital Marketing Specialization
- Graduate Certificate - Management Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science - Pre-Medical Studies
Sep 2010 to Oct 2018
Drove aggressive growth and maximized market potential for products within the portfolio through strategic business analysis, market research, consumer trends and planning. Led a team of specialists in developing supplier partnerships for business growth. Developed multi-year product and business plans including pricing, forecasts, traditional and digital marketing strategy, product positioning and go-to-market plans. Crafted key messages, tools, and activities to effectively communicate product positioning to regional sales teams. Planned and created analytical tools, advertising and promotional materials. Established collaborative relationships with coop vendor partners, global supply chain and buying teams through quarterly business reviews designed to provide progress updates and strategic recommendations.
• Captured an 18% increase in revenue through development of an effective product category launch strategy which included business case development, collateral content, product positioning and vision, sales and marketing plans as well as competitive market analysis.
• Pioneered and evolved vendor coop relationships leading to $3.3M in revenue during its first year of introduction. Other results include: ◦ Achieved $245M in annual sales revenue from 2010 to 2016 via 13 medical/surgical partnerships. ◦ Generated $175M in annual sales revenue from 2017 to 2018 with 12 lab capital equipment partnerships.
- Marketing Product Manager at Henry Schein Inc
- Senior Marketing Director at Drive Medical
- E-Commerce Manager at Henry Schein Inc
- Customer Service Manager at Henry Schein Inc
8 years, 1 month at this Job
Responsible for maintaining all event product marketing plans including management of email marketing, direct
mailings, internal advertising, external advertising, list rentals, and media relations
• Execute various external advertising campaigns on various online marketing platforms, including: Google AdWords, Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Mashable
• Create product marketing budgets to ensure competitive pricing and alignment of actual and quoted costs
• Produce and coordinate all event marketing collateral materials: brochures, postcards, print advertisements, web banners, website graphics, video promotions, signage, email templates, etc
• Provide detailed metrics and analysis for event product marketing efforts with suggestions for improvement
• Manage all marketing automation needs for designated products. Includes single email, drip, and nurture campaign variations. (Eloqua and SalesFusion platforms)
• Manage the event product websites and execute/coordinate new site builds on the Drupal platform. Includes registration wizards, digital forms, extensive copywriting and webpage content creation.
• Work closely with the IT department as their quality assurance contact for user stories regarding website enhancements and bugs within the IT ticketing system (TargetProcess)
• Strong in creative brainstorming for conference themes, website graphics, brochure design, email templates, form layouts, and all other creative marketing materials
- Senior Marketing Product Manager, Events at TechWell Corp
- Advertising Marketing Manager at Web.com
- Strategic Marketing Manager at Money Mailer
- Director of Communications at Florida Petroleum Marketers & Convenience Store Association
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English/Business
• Report to and collaborate directly with CEO as Product Manager, leading teams of engineers, analysts and designers from product conception to implementation for cash back website with over 7 million members
• Analytics and business intelligence lead of team creating personalized offers and incentive experiences based on click behavior and demographic data, driving improvements in customer retention and loyalty
• Built system for SEO testing and results interpretation using in house data, Google Analytics and SEOClarity to drive key metrics such as conversion rate (improved ~10% YoY) and bounce rate (improved ~25% YoY)
• Grew email engagement by 40% YoY as lead of team of six, developing information based system using various testing methodologies for personalized messaging along with various process improvements for email creation
- Director of Marketing / Product Manager at CouponCabin
- Product Specialist - Messenger Mobile Release at Facebook
- Senior Business Analyst at Capital One
- Corporate Sales at World First USA
1 year at this Job
- Master of Science of Economics - Finance, and Management
- Bachelor of Administration - Economics
• Developed & Planned Products
• Researched and analyzed market, competitors and consumers
• Managed excellent customer support, overall planning, marketing and promotion
• Interacted with major customers on product proposals and price negotiations
• Prepared marketing strategy for business plan to increase sales and profit
• Conducted inventory planning for cost control and reductions
• Purchase & Order EXTERNAL TRAINING
- Marketing Product Manager at Yakult Korea
- Marketing Management at
- Marketing & Consulting at
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor - International Trade
• Managing team of 5 marketeers including marketing communications, content writers and product planners.
• Responsible for crafting marketing strategy and effectively deploying inbound and outbound tools for maximum ROI.
• Responsible for conceptualizing, deploying and developing three automated calibration products which form 55% of revenue including 18% from new markets & industries.
• Responsible for defining product vision & strategy based on market requirements and competitive research.
• Responsible for cross functional management of teams of 15 people, including Engineering Developers (Software & Hardware), Marketing Communication Experts, Customer Service Specialists & Sales Managers for successful product development and launch.
• Responsible for driving digital content strategy for sales training and market awareness.
- DIRECTOR OF MARKETING & PRODUCT MANAGER at Mensor LP
- PRODUCT MANAGER, CALIBRATION TECHNOLOGY at WIKA Instrumentation
- PRODUCT MANAGER, AUTOMATED CALIBRATION PRODUCTS at Mensor LP
- INTERN, PRODUCT MANAGEMENT AND CALIBRATION TECHNOLOGY at WIKA Instruments
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- MASTER - BUSINESS ENGINEERING
- Masters - Global Management for Pressure Balances