Employer/Address Position April 2017 - June 2018 Toyota Tacloban Leyte Inc. Tacloban City, Leyte Marketing Specialist / Marketing Professional
- Marketing Specialist / Marketing Professional at Inclusive Dates
- Branch Manager at CQE Enterprises
- Records and updates respective staff at Tacloban City
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Marketing Management
Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America. Winner of the 2007 Gold Award for Overall Marketing and Public Relations for “Action Based on Communication” project from the Service Industry Advertising Awards (SIAA).
• Digital contributions to: Fox Sports, MSN, Rolling Out Magazine, Yardbarker
• Editing-Former editor of two organizational newsletters for Methodist LeBonheur Healthcare-One Vision (for employees) and Medical Digest (for physicians). Also editor of several business and corporate materials including brochures, presentations, press releases, executive speeches and proposals. Experienced in copyediting, content editing and proofreading.
• Business and Corporate Writing-Developer, editor, writer and designer of a wide range of business materials including brochures, newsletters, creative briefs, training materials, product launch plans and annual reports.
• Internet, HTML and Desktop Publishing-Familiar with HTML, VTML and Java. Familiar with several desktop publishing programs for both electronic and print publishing including Quark, Illustrator, Adobe and Publisher.
• Spokesperson-Media and Public Relations training received from Spaeth Communications. Merrie Spaeth served as Communications Aide to President Ronald Reagan. RECENT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Consultant, Marketing and Communications. 10/2011 – present Redmond Design, Memphis, TN Consultation work in the areas of campaign development, branding, client development and creative direction. Build partnerships and customer relationships throughout TN and MS. Responsible for the delivery of press releases as well as design of marketing collateral including newsletters, brochures, directories, annual reports and presentations. Coordinate media and marketing events. Work with clients to manage web presence via electronic content. Consults with appropriate departments on internal/external communications and production deadlines. Act as a liaison with various community groups, advising staff on public relations implications and potential programs. Senior Area Marketing Manager (AR, West TN, GA, NC, SC) 08/2009 – 04/2011 Cricket Wireless, Memphis, TN High-performance in prior role was rewarded by a promotion to Senior role. Territory was expanded to include all of Western Tennessee, Macon and Columbus, GA. Scope of responsibility is significant and includes promotion, publicity, marketing and managing campaigns on a daily basis. Additional responsibilities include providing long-term strategic direction to expand into underserved demographic subgroups of our target market. Control marketing budget of $20 million in annual media, sponsorship and public relations budget. Most recent accomplishment includes the successful launch of the nationwide “Talk & Text” promotion in both Tennessee and Georgia.
• Designed the Single Store Contingency Marketing Plan implemented throughout the Tennessee and Georgia markets when a particular store realized a consistent decline in gross add productivity; Worked with store leadership to assess the contributing factors associated with the store’s decline. Developed omarketing programs designed to specifically target issues identified during assessment. Recent program saw a 26% increase in month over month sales in the
• Created the Healthy Hearts accessories campaign in partnership with the local American Heart Association affiliate. In-store campaign combined a sales rep contest with a heart disease awareness promotion for each store’s local community. Program resulted in a 10% month-over-month increase and a 23% year-over-year increase in accessory sales for February.
• Designed and launched the handset upgrade program currently being utilized in GA; program is a preemptive marketing campaign focused on increasing retention and improving the overall customer experience in response to the competitive pressure associated with new entrants into the Macon and Columbus, GA prepaid marketplace. Program generated a 3 ½% take rate on the offer through the first 60 days.
• Redesigned the market’s radio remote marketing program to more effectively optimize the on-air opportunity to drive more incremental gross customer additions. Utilizing input from store managers developed promo scripts and radio talking points; Developed and coordinated contests, various in-store programs, giveaways, pre-event marketing and customer appreciation events. Assigned each store manager a monthly store event budget to purchase items to support the radio remote activity. Efforts produced a 300% week over week gain in new subscribers and a 45% increase in accessory sales. Area Marketing Manager (Memphis) 06/2006 – 07/2009 Cricket Wireless, Memphis, TN While pitching a public relations campaign to Cricket Wireless was recruited by the Area General Manager into role as Area Marketing Manager for the Memphis market. During next three years, implemented a marketing strategy that helped grow the market’s subscriber base by 45% (from 110,000 to 160,000+), resulting in a revenue increase of 23.9%. Managed a budget of $1.3 million per year focused on media advertising campaigns, event sponsorship and public relations. Marketing efforts focused on attaining new customers and maintaining tenured subscribers. Established joint ventures and corporate partnerships with Memphis Grizzlies, Memphis Business Showcase and the Memphis Symphony. Additional responsibilities and highlights include:
• Launched Cricket Broadband product and service in October of 2007. Collaborated with corporate marketing in devising the local market strategy aimed at driving penetration by targeted market identification and the development of collaborative relationships allowing access to new market segments. Memphis market has been ranked in Cricket’s top ten of Broadband market penetration since launch.
• Appointed project lead for the company’s $5 million sponsorship of the Declare Yourself Foundation. The role included coordinating a national, 16-city tour through Cricket markets featuring famed TV Producer Norman Lear’s original copy of the Declaration of Independence in support of the foundation’s youth voter movement.
• Worked with an authorized dealer with 5 area locations to implement a tax season promotional campaign. Implemented a cross-promotional partnership between the dealer and an area income tax refund service. Developed and produced television and radio advertising as well as collateral to be distributed throughout the city. In an already strong sales season, the dealer saw a 30% year over year increase in the tax period. ADDITIONAL PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare (2005 – 2006)
• Responsible for supervising community and media relations functions. Organized 10,000 Methodist employees in support of adopt-a-school partnerships and community initiatives including non-profit event sponsorship and corporate fund raising campaigns. Contributing writer and assistant editor of two internal newsletters: One Vision distributed to Methodist employees and Medical Digest distributed to physicians. ALSAC/St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital (2003 – 2005)
• Responsible for the successful launch of ALSAC’s Multicultural/African American outreach program, implementing marketing strategies for new programs and events at the National and Multi-regional levels. Secured $1 million national partnership commitment from Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc., directly overseeing $100,000 in initial revenue generation through events and awareness activities. Boy Scouts of America, Chickasaw Council (2001 – 2003)
• Responsible for all communications, marketing, fund raising and special events of the Exploring-Youth Career Mentoring Program. Led a team of volunteers and board members in raising $50,000 to benefit the Explorers program, achieving 100% of the fundraising goal. Recruited 20 partnering organizations and corporations in the Memphis community to facilitate job shadowing programs and mentoring workshops for Exploring program participants. Memphis Redbirds Baseball Foundation-Triple A Affiliate for St. Louis Cardinals (2000 – 2001)
• Responsible for all of the foundation’s fund raising and special events as well as coordinating with the Redbirds marketing department. Responsible for the overall coordination, implementation and funding support for the Returning Baseball to the Inner City (RBI) and Sports Teams Returning in the Public Education System (STRIPES) programs. Sales & Marketing Communications Associates, Inc. (1998 – 2000)
• Coordinated events to be used for client promotion and building community relationships. Served as lead consultant on LeMoyne-Owen College’s annual Hank Aaron Celebrity Sports Weekend fundraiser, raising more than $150,000 for the institution. EDUCATION: Bachelor of Arts – Political Science, Fisk University, 1998, Nashville, TN
• Member of world renowned Fisk University Jubilee Singers®
• Member of Young Women in Philanthropy; Volunteer mentor with Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Memphis
- Marketing Professional at
at this Job
Sales and Marketing Professional: Solely responsible for all sales recruitment and meetings that provided the business with new vendor leads and clients. Supervised and executed marketing communications on all social media platforms. Created all advertisements and marketing material using Adobe Photoshop. Worked general front desk when necessary. Set up and scheduled all meetings Environmental Alternatives FFA Office Assistant: Responsible for scheduling all child/biological parent state-mandated supervised visits. Responsible for scheduling all transporters and assigning to appropriate supervised visits. General clerical work. Supervised child/parent state-mandated visits. Scheduled proper meeting rooms. Responsible for all email communications between social workers, government employees and courthouses AmeriCorps NCCC Corps Member: Office Administration work with the American Red Cross of Oklahoma City. Planned and orchestrated all administrative paperwork regarding Pillow Case Project. Participated in influxes of Data Entry. Distributed emergency kits to families affected by the May 2013 tornadoes. Facilitated the "Pillowcase Project" to youth in public schools. Spoke out to thousands of families to reach out to children about the seriousness of natural disasters from central office Canvassed to neighborhoods to distribute emergency information and install smoke detectors.
- Sales and Marketing Professional at AmeriCorps NCCC
1 month at this Job
- - English
- High School Diploma
• 2015 to 2018 Arrow Electronics is a $24B publicly traded company that provides distribution services related to electrical components and computer products. Sales & Marketing Professional Held direct responsibility for end-to-end insides sales activities for 500+ line items of semiconductors. Met the direct needs of tier one suppliers as well as commercial customer accounts.
• Assigned to the Midwest and East Coast territories with responsibilities for 30 customer and ROW accounts generating revenue of up to $20MM per year.
• Oversaw the entire sales process from initial quoting, client acquisition, order fulfillment, and tracking of deliveries.
• Worked closely with customer to meet their diverse needs; for instance, regularly negotiated lower prices and collaborated with stakeholders including tier one suppliers, the VP of Sales and the field sales representative to implement effective approaches.
• Determined pricing and delivery specifications with both the client and vendor; managed the logistics of international deliveries and engaged with shippers to accurately track orders from warehousing through transport.
• Managed account relationships by providing timely responses to all inquiries and concerns; worked with in-house engineers for troubleshooting to resolve complex issues.
- Sales & Marketing Professional at arrow electronics
- Oncology Patient Care Advocate at Primary Home Care Agency
- Provider Relations Coordinator at hospice of arizona
- Community Liaison at home instead senior care
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Textile Design
Developed and created a variety of marketing projects including email campaigns, social media posts, content creation, newsletter layout, event management, brand awareness, written content for advertisements, and script for radio commercial. Analyzed results and prepared reports based on analysis and trends. Prepared detailed roadmap for product launches. Creative problem solver asked to review and improve process efficiency and decrease costs.
- Marketing Professional at Contractor/Freelance
- Field Marketing Manager at Infor
- Marketing Manager at Leidos
- Marketing Consultant at Verizon Enterprise Solutions
2 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Integrated Marketing Communications
- Bachelor of Science - Business Admin/Marketing
- Associate of Arts - Business Management
Luxury communities & high rise experience. Lease up expert. Responsible for touring prospects on property. Maintaining work areas and office in clean and orderly manner. Completes lease form or agreement and collects rental deposit. Thorough knowledge of lease terms, specifications and all community policies. Knowledgeable of required telephone and sales techniques. High social media marketing skills; Facebook, Instagram, etc. Maintains, organizes, and budgets monthly community events. Reasonable for follow up in maintenance request, and or resident request, complaints, concerns. Responsible to play an active role in the renewal process. Responsible for maintaining a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Leasing & Marketing Professional at Lincoln Property Company
- Branch Manager at Texas Currency Exchange
- Assistant Manager / Head Bartender at Barrel House & Grand Reserve
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Nursing
I help organizations: identify and dominate a niche; generate, nurture and qualify leads; develop a marketing and sales process; create efficiencies that save money; study competitors and highlight advantages over them; research the industry and identify opportunities; measure tactical effectiveness against goals; work with channel partners to augment marketing funds; get lasting value from trade shows and events; expand the effectiveness of CRM and marketing automation tools; evaluate and manage marketing and creative resources.
- Marketing Professional at Mackey and Company
13 years, 7 months at this Job
- BBA - Marketing
• Achieved top ranking position in the company by following up on leads, cold calling and networking.
• Continue to plan and lead product informational sessions to promote sales, professional development and sales goal reinforcement.
• Create, direct and coordinate targeted marketing activities to introduce new products and promote product visibility primarily via social media to maximize brand identity and generate warm leads.
• Received Isagenix annual company awards and recognition: Top Achiever 2017 & 2018, Annual Income Earner $250k-$500K 2018, Annual Income Earner $100K+ Club 2015-2017, Woman of Isagenix 2017, Shooting Star 2016, Rising Star 2015
- Network Marketing Professional / Entrepreneur at ISAGENIX INTERNATIONAL
- Business Intelligence Project Manager / Consultant at STRAGEGIS CONSULTING
- Senior Change Consultant / Vice President at BANK OF AMERICA
- Reporting and Analytics Manager / Vice President at BANK OF AMERICA
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems
• Develop and execute a marketing plan, annual advertising/public relations, and budgets
• Collateral and direct mail - creative, composition and message development
• Advertising - message concept, brand building, creative design, strategic positioning, negotiate media buys
• Lead Generation - develop, execute and maintain lead generating campaigns
• Campaigns - creative concept direction all advertising mediums, point of sale and collateral
• Research - competition, new products, solutions, pricing
• Public Relations - press release writing, distribution, article writing, social media sites
• Website - content development, outline and maintenance
• Tradeshow Marketing - pre/post show messaging, booth messaging and design, booth visitor engagement
• Special Events - planning, marketing and execution - seminars, client presentations, client appreciation evenings
• Sales - develop and foster business partner relationships
• Photo and video shoot management
• Copy writing and proofing
• Manage all aspects of the pre/post production process/workflow, ensure all timelines/client expectations met, creative direction, quality control, manage production staff, video shoot management, script writing, managed private venue programming for multiple companies
• Manage day to day operations of an in-house agency
• Research, recommend, contract and manage tactical aspects of new advertising mediums within target markets
• Client relations and vendor relations - manage and foster business relationships, co-op marketing programs
• Plan, execute, manage, and emcee retail promotions (game shows, drawings, parades)
• Retail package development
• Manage all aspects of creative services workflow for multiple outlets Additional Experience:
• Extensive bookkeeping and accounting skills. Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word and Windows. Mac, Quark, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop. Press Releases, Speech Writing, Construction Office Management, Banquets/Restaurant Management, Administrative Assistance, Business Development Job History The Learning Center Las Vegas, NV Business Development American Casino & Entertainment Properties Las Vegas, NV Account Executive - Corporate Marketing Datanamics, Inc. Henderson, NV Manager - Sales & Marketing By Special Arrangements, Inc Las Vegas, NV Executive Assistant/Marketing (Temporary Position) Watchit Media Las Vegas, NV Director of Production Corporate Offices/Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas, NV Advertising/Media Manager - Western Region Flamingo/Caesars Entertainment Laughlin, NV Marketing/Public Relations Manager
- Marketing Professional at
at this Job
- - Business Administration
- - Step Up to Leadership
Nov 2017 to Current I created my LLC company to encompass all of my online businesses under one umbrella, so to speak. I am an Entrepreneur, Network Marketing Professional and also owner of a personal web domain called, aLifeAfterMS.com. I started this website to benefit the MS Community and in the future, will also be adding other Auto-immune diseases. Such as Fibromyalgia, Lupus, Lyme Disease, etc.
- Entrepreneur, Network Marketing Professional and also owner at New Path Skyward, LLC
- Customer Service Representative at Affiliate
- Unit Aide; Activities Coordinator Alzheimer's at Oneida Casino
- Educational Consultant at Alzheimer's
1 year, 2 months at this Job