Marketing Project Manager for Bean Group, one of the largest and fastest growing real estate firms in New England. Leads the company’s marketing department and manages all marketing efforts on the company level. Acts as a liaison between the Creative Director and hundreds of agents, ensuring the success and completion of custom design projects. Areas of expertise include copywriting, web and print content development, email campaign development, event planning, agent training, and project management. Creative and tech-savvy with exceptional understanding of social media trends and online optimization. Dedicated to ensuring company brand, message, and standards are maintained in all communications.
- Marketing Project Manager at Bean Group
- Communications and Marketing Support at Bean Group
- Office Administration & Sales at Hogan Flooring
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts - English
- Bachelor of Science - Retail Marketing & Management
Performed as Project Manager within the Annuities Marketing department working on multi-channel campaigns and projects (B2C direct mail, email, print and online advertising, fulfillment, etc.) from beginning through to completion. Partnered with creative and production teams, as well as subject matter experts, and compliance department to ensure the projects are accurate, on time and approved by counsel. Reviewed campaign briefs to outline timelines for creative and production. Worked proactively with multiple stakeholders to move multiple projects forward to completion. Reviewing and signing-off on production proofs. Supporting the Print and Fulfillment department when needed. Software experience: Workfront Project Management Software, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, SharePoint, Skype for Business
- Marketing Project Manager at Prudential Financial Services
- Service Delivery Manager IV, Print & Mail Production Project Manager at EXELA Technologies
- at Back Safety Injury Prevention
- Administrative Project Manager, Creative Services at TIMEX GROUP
4 months at this Job
- BFA - Graphic Design
• Trained new Marketing employees on the use of the ConnectWise Manage software, and other programs to streamline project management and compliance with department procedures as the number of team members more than tripled during my tenure
• Updated training material, facilitated refresher training sessions, and created video tutorials for updated programs
• Developed and maintained process documentation in Promapp business process management software
• Oversaw resource assignment and timeline management for approximately 400 tickets biweekly
• Acted as the liaison between Marketing and the support and development teams to diagnose, document, and resolve issues with the software
• Identified opportunities for improving the software and submitted about a dozen enhancement requests, of which a handful were selected for development work
• Revamped the process for requesting deliverables and assistance from the Marketing Department, resulting in greater efficiencies
• Created reports utilizing pivot tables in Excel to provide insight into employee utilization and disbursement of resources across projects
• Created meeting agendas, facilitated meetings, and provided timely and thorough summaries Traffic Manager
• Acted as the liaison between Marketing and Accounts Payable to ensure accuracy and the approvals necessary for timely payment
• Implemented automation of the workflow process within ConnectWise Manage to reduce the number of hours required to identify tickets out of compliance and time spent sending manual reminders
• Assigned 100+ tickets per week within ConnectWise Manage to the appropriate managers for review, and followed up when necessary to ensure requests were being reviewed in a timely manner
- Marketing Project Manager at ConnectWise, Inc
- Senior Environmental Scientist at Water Management District
- Water Conservation Specialist at City of Tampa Water Department
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Environmental Science and Policy
Create custom marketing and advertising campaigns for advertisers as part of an in-house agency for Tegna. Design multi-platform campaigns answering client’s objectives, delivered through a mix including broadcast (WFAA locally), OTT (Streaming Video), social media (Facebook & Instagram), digital (PPC, targeted/retargeted/mobile geo-fencing display ads, station websites), native advertising or email. Responsible for campaign’s creative concept and strategic planning. Manage project from insights to creative team to prepare for client pitch. Develop campaigns for all verticals including medical, education, financial, entertainment, hospitality and more. Work with advertisers in 38 markets. Manage relationship with station account executives, managers, directors and GMs. Concept social-sharing campaigns or contests to encourage audience engagement with the client’s brand. Develop marketing extension ideas to continue the campaign concept, on-site through the client’s physical locations.
- Integrated Marketing Project Manager at Tegna Marketing Solutions
- Director of Marketing & Sales at Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie
- Marketing Manager at Comcast Spotlight/ Time Warner
- Marketing Director at Cowboys Concert Venues
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Journalism/ Public Relations
Owner-Marketing/Project Manager Proficiently operate a real estate investment portfolio, performing duties which include but are not limited to profit and loss statements, balance sheets, bookkeeping, property acquisition, rehab, marketing/sales, property management and leasing. In charge of rent collection, filing evictions and court appearances. Expertly manage single family residents and small multi-unit properties. Evaluated new tenant applications by conducting a thorough and intensive screening process and streamlining the process of improvement. Solicited and evaluated bids for vendor services including landscapers, heating and cooling services, plumbing services and general maintenance teams in an efficient manner to keep company standards up-to the mark. Successfully demonstrated business analyst requirements gathering for kitchen remodel from beginning to end. Gathered requirements for all materials needed, tasks to be taken and jobs to be delegated for complete kitchen remodel. Successfully demonstrated business analyst requirements gathering for bathroom remodel from beginning to end. Gathered requirements for all materials needed, tasks to be taken and jobs to be delegated for complete bathroom remodel.
- Owner/Marketing/Project Manager at W Brian Helms
- Energy Sales Consultant at Power Home Solar
- Director of Professional Development-Volunteer Position at IIBA International Institute for Business Analysis
- Mediation Specialist at Wells Fargo
19 years, 5 months at this Job
- Certificate - Business Analysis
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
Egypt Managing three projects and managing two supervisors for each project with a team of around 20 field representatives for each project. Being the focal point between client and Agency. Regularly meeting and communicating with clients for projects' updates, special requests or new briefs. Preparing, reviewing and sending daily/weekly and monthly reports, presentations and requested data. Managing data entry team for each project to meet agreed deadlines. Conducting regular market visits to check on the field team. Coordinating with finance team for follow ups and issuing quotations and invoices. Responsible for all project finance, invoices, checks, salaries and KPI's for all supervisors and team members. Conducting interviews, screening and recruiting team players to fill any job vacancies within the team.
- Senior Marketing Project Manager at Intelligent Filed Marketing
- Marketing & Business Development Senior Executive at Giordano Plast
- Assistant Sales/Marketing Manager at SAVOY Group Hotels & Resorts
- Senior Account Executive at TRACCS Public Relations
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Journalism and Mass Communication. Specialization: Jornalism and Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC)
• Coordinating all events
• overseeing and coordinating staff meetings and conference calls
• managing budgets,
• making sure events are within budget
• establishing roles and responsibilities of team members for project
• coordinating vendors for projects
• over seeing entry level project managers
• interacting directly with clients on needs
• coming up with strategies to improve future projects \
• keeping records of all previous projects and expenses in full detail
• presenting to team needs and deadlines for projects
• making sure as a team we meet our deadline for each project
- SR Marketing Project manager at Strike 3 marketing
- Store Manager at Beauty Beast Virgin Hair Boutique
- Leasing Consultant at The Cottages
- Personal stylist at P Valentine
4 years, 6 months at this Job
Responsible for creation and execution of B2B marketing communication materials.
•Manage multiple, simultaneous project schedules in conjunction with cross-functional teams, clients and vendors.
•Ensure creation and marketing execution of marketing and advertising vehicles (OOH, digital banners, direct mail, etc.).
•Create, track and manage estimates and budgets as well as report on campaign results.
•Assist in creation of marketing plan/ communication strategy for 2016.
- Marketing Project Manager - Consultant at Cambia Health Solutions/ Corporate Headquarters
- Interactive Marketing Communications - Consultant at Tektronix /Corporate Headquarters
- Marketing Consultant - Retail Brand Presentation at Nike Inc. /Corporate Headquarters
- Marketing Consultant at Knowledge Learning Corporation /Corporate Headquarters
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
• Represent the marketing team at all interdepartmental, cross-functional team meetings. As a senior member of the marketing team, lead development of member communication to support various revenue-generating high impact projects and compliance communications.
• Provide communication and internal marketing support to key internal stakeholders, executives and department leaders.
• Oversee the development, tracking and accuracy of project information. Ensure deliverables are clearly defined and appropriate milestones are set. Assist in proofing of all project assets and ensure the quality/compliance standards are adhered to consistently.
• Manage the credit union's relationship with various vendors and partners. Launch new partner initiatives in cooperation with vendors, key stakeholders, and marketing team. Ensure smooth interaction between the marketing team, vendors and partners and that they adhere to deadlines to keep projects on track for on time delivery.
• Integrate multiple project plans and programs, provide thought leadership, lead marketing team to successfully produce required assets, communicate project status and negotiate timelines, mitigate project risks, and manage stakeholder concerns.
• Serve as the main point of contact for all marketing project requests and integrate into the marketing project work management platform - Workfront.
• Manage member experience from the Better Business Bureau, Department of Regulatory Agencies, and direct correspondence from members. Write letters in response to member correspondence. Developed the procedure, and manage the review of business unit responses, track and maintain accurate files for audit and compliance overview.
• Developed compliance review procedures to meet the Examiners requirements for all marketing team member facing communications and asset development.
- Marketing Project Manager at Bellco Credit Union
- Marketing Project Analyst at Bellco Credit Union
- Marketing Supervisor at Bellco Credit Union
- Senior Account Manager at Mass Connections
6 years at this Job
- - Business Administration
* Monitor scheduling, trafficking, planning and resource management from accepted concept through delivery of all marketing materials * Provide ideas as well as opportunities to assist and enhance sales results * Collaborate with Writers and Designers to produce content * Create Project Budget and Timelines * Create and Manage Content Calendar * Develop and Maintain External Vendor Relationships * Video production
- Marketing Project Manager at West Music
- Communications and Marketing Coordinator at Regina Catholic Educationa Center
- Communications Coordinator at Willowwind School
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor degree - Communication Studies