PASSUR Aerospace, LLC, Stamford, CT 2016 to present
Aviation intelligence company using big data and predictive analytics
Marketing Project Manager
• Manage creative agency, perform ROI analysis and cost tracking. Develop requirements and business specifications. Create quality metrics to keep company-wide marketing programs on time and on budget.
• Manage product launch marketing campaigns, including crafting content and collateral such as product sheets, emails, training materials, and training videos; coordinating message, purpose and timing. Identify and resolve complex project issues using strong technical knowledge.
• Create and maintain library of “how-to” training videos, reducing field training time and improving customer satisfaction. Distributed nationally on proprietary software platform.
• Conduct internal and external training, including creating multi-channel training collateral.
• Manage company-wide recruiting, using LinkedIn enterprise software.
• Developed national educational webinar program. Doubled audience reach in two months.
- Marketing Project Manager at PASSUR Aerospace
- Finance and Marketing Coordinator at Waldorf Growth Partners
- Marketing Project Manager at Ratio Consulting
- Project Manager at Chemical Market Associates Inc
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- MBA - International Finance
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
Social, empathetic and result- aiming at gaining relevant device market shares and improving market subscription rate oriented and ARPU. Bilingual (French, English) MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER - MAY to AUGUST 2017 CABASSE branch office in Singapore
- MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER at CABASSE branch office
3 months at this Job
- MBA - International Business
- MASTER - different approach of Business and cultural difference
• Management of implementation of marketing development funds allocated by vendors to partners on a semi-annual basis.
• Manage internal resource allocation. Work with internal and external teams to manage project timelines and execute on partner deliverables.
• Act as the primary relationship manager between the organization and partner during execution and delivery.
• Ensuring consistent client satisfaction throughout the campaign lifecycle.
• Execute on social, digital, email telemarketing marketing initiatives based on program scope.
• Manage program management tools including Salesforce, Workfront, Smartsheets and Box.
• Clients: HP Enterprise; HP Inc.; AT&T; Juniper; Intel; Dell
- Marketing Project Manager at The Channel Company
- Senior Digital Account Executive at Comm
- Interactive Manager at Hudson Valley Community College
- Interactive Account/Program Manager at WELD Media
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Journalism - Journalism
Tbilisi, Georgia May 2017- 2018 Feb
A successful project management /Hotel Consulting, product & Fit Out company for Radisson Blue
Iveria, Marriot Moxy, Ramada - Tbilisi, Khokhta Mitrabi & IBIS Hotel
Job Title: Marketing & Project Manager
• Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
• Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
• Overseeing the company's marketing budget.
• Maintaining effective internal communications
• planning and monitoring the project
• Assembling and Leading Project Team
- Marketing & Project Manager at Hotel contract Georgia & Design city Georgia LLC
- Owner & Event Organizer at BAR 13
- Marketing & Tour Planning at Jeep Rent LTD
- Event Manager at Le Souk Restaurant & Lounge
9 months at this Job
- Certificate in Business Administration
- Master Degree in Law - Law
I have experience strategizing, building, and executing multi-channel digital marketing campaigns, as well as experience in website design and development. I’d like to consider myself an astute individual with experience, high interest, and passion for digital marketing and website design/development. I am a highly motivated individual who is willing to work in a fast pace environment, take ownership of the responsibilities, and adapt quickly to change in the ever-shifting digital space.
Primary duties include:
• Strategizing and overseeing execution of search engine optimization campaigns and activities
• Strategizing and implementing paid ad campaigns; paid search, Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns
• Strategizing and overseeing execution of email and earned social media campaign efforts
• Facilitate efficient communication between all project stakeholders, including internal teams and clients
• Provide kickoff-to-development project management for the production of websites, and services
• Lead meetings, negotiate, manage team and group dynamics, enabling ideation
• Schedule, organize, task, and report on project progress
• Create technical specifications based on individual project needs
• Represent the company in communication with clients Experience/Skills:
• Experience in directing and managing team members and overseeing completion of digital deliverables
• Experience in developing digital marketing strategies and executing campaigns
• Experience in building and managing PPC campaigns (AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
• Experience in building and executing email campaigns
• Experience in strategizing and executing content marketing and social media marketing efforts
• Has a deep understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console
• Strong sense of ownership/leadership and confidence
• Strong design sensibility and creative problem-solving skills
• Strong collaboration, delegating and communication skills
• Experience in website design and development project management
• Exceptional problem-solving skills and written and verbal communication skills
• Can perform under pressure when a project demands immediate action
- Digital Marketing Project Manager at Signa Marketing
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) at Voyage Productions
- Small Business Marketing Coach at Infusionsoft
- Executive Sales Consultant at Infusionsoft
8 months at this Job
6. Co-Owner, Welder, Fabricator, Designer, Sales, Marketing, Project Manager, Inventory, Bookkeeping Resume
Moro, IL July 2015-Present Co-Owner, Welder, Fabricator, Designer, Sales, Marketing, Project Manager, Inventory, Bookkeeping, Powdercoating, Account Manager
- Co-Owner, Welder, Fabricator, Designer, Sales, Marketing, Project Manager, Inventory, Bookkeeping at Hess Van Schlemer Metalworks & Art
- Cashier at Schlemer Auction Service
- Madison County Government Circuit Clerk at
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - Paralegal
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration-Marketing
Collaborate with business consultants, marketing leaders, and creative teams on multi-channel marketing campaigns for PricewaterhouseCoopers, a leading global professional services firm. Provide project manage- ment support and expertise for events, email marketing, and content marketing. Highlights: As lead marketing PM for PwC alliance with Amazon Web Services (AWS), drove business and brand impact through successful planning and execution of PwC's AWS re:Invent conference sponsorship
- Marketing Project Manager at PwC
- Marketing Manager at Perk.com
- Senior Marketing Specialist at HomeAway.com
- Global Project Manager at
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- MBA - digital media and marketing
- BS - Radio-Television-Film
- Fine Arts Program
Responsible for leading Marketing initiatives across restaurant operations. Focus on quarterly menu
updates and promotional programs to increase guest traffic and company sales.
• Created project schedules and managed project prioritization in accordance with business and marketing priorities and goals.
• Worked with cross-functional departments to develop business process improvements and repeatable processes.
• Collaborated with multiple digital agencies and print companies to ensure deadlines were met and promotions were executed successfully.
- Marketing Project Manager at BAR LOUIE
- Program Director at BRINKER INTERNATIONAL
- at BRINKER INTERNATIONAL
- Program Director at BRINKER INTERNATIONAL
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Advertising
Support the e-Commerce marketing team to grow the Forever 21 brand and sales by assisting the team with day-to-day execution and project coordination. Work cross-functionally with the creative, technology, and retail marketing teams to achieve results, while balancing multiple projects and working within marketing timelines.
• Manager the execution of marketing plans, site updates and promotions
• Partner with Marketing Managers to oversee projects with cross-functional partners to ensure all team members have the resources and information needed to work efficiently and according to schedule
• Partner with retail marketing team to gather information about omni-channel campaigns
• Document team process and help identify ways to improve workflow and processes as needed
• Work with vendors to ensure deadlines are met and that team has all requirements for campaigns
- eCommerce + Online Marketing Project Manager at Forever21
- Assc. Manager-Project Manager at GUESS? Inc
- Assistant Project Manager at Golin Public Relations Worldwide
- at EDELMAN COMMUNICATIONS & MARKETING
5 months at this Job
- A.A. - Marketing
- B.A. - Art and Design
• Coordinated efforts of tactical teams, including paid media, SEO, email, and copywriting
• Directed ongoing status meetings, as well as project kick-offs and strategy presentations
• Developed project plans and creative briefs for digital marketing projects
• Managed quality assurance for campaign deliverables
- Digital Marketing Project Manager at Nebo Agency
- Communications Manager, Writer, Producer at Independent Consultant
- Director, Interactive Marketing & Digital Strategy at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
3 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Communication