*Marketing internet advertising through banner ads. *Provide great customer service to current customer base. *Develop new business relationship in assigned territory.
- Marketing Rep at DSG Marketing
- Business Development Manager at Mr Rekey
- Account Manager/ Team Lead at National Security Exchange
- Mortgage Banker at Nations Reliable Lending
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Real Estate Course
- - Business Administration
Assisted in monitoring active marketing programs and developed ways to improve those campaigns. Handled Basic sales and customer service aspects while also assisting in product and service training alongside management. Worked directly with customers in-store assisting with service information.
- MARKETING REP at ASPIRE BEYOND MARKETING
- MARKETING AGENT at WELK RESORTS
- KITCHEN MANAGER at HOPDODDY
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at FIVE GUYS
3 months at this Job
- BS DEGREE
- AA degree - Communication
Office, Word, and Excel. Can VALUE HOMES and FAIRFIELD HOMES AND LAND, Rice, Tx operate most computer and Fairfield, Tx - Sales and Marketing Rep systems, can type 52 wpm and January 2018 - February 2019 have excellent customer service skills. Was the head of sales and marketing. My duties included but not limited to: Identifying and analyzing customers needs, budgets, and financial abilities. Understand and anticipate needs and wants and recommending appropriate homes and products. Build customer relationships built on trust. Build a strong name for the company with positive feedback. Personally manage sales, delivery, and set up of homes purchased. Personally manage all sales reps and inventory on both sales lots. Develop innovative approaches to sales, such as open houses, online marketing and online 3D tours of homes, resulting in increased enthusiasm and more desire to future homeowners. Prepare all necessary paperwork and present sales proposals to customers and decision makers and negotiate purchase agreements. Also, made sure both offices were staffed properly and up and running at all times.
- Sales and Marketing Rep at Microsoft
- Secretary and Office Manager at TEXAS BEST CONSTRUCTION
- Sales Rep at TOM BENSON CHEVROLET
1 year, 1 month at this Job
As a IT Marketing Rep I would go to small and medium size businesses to give them our brochure. I would briefly explain what we had to offer.
- IT Marketing Rep at TeamLogicIT
- Resource Specialists at SC Works
- Medical Records Clerk at Eau Claire Cooperative Health Center
- Front Dest Assistant/Resources Specialist at SC Department of Employment and Workforce
8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Administrative Courses
Outside Sales Marketing Rep., Member Service , cashiering, computers, 10 key,and much more
- Marketing Rep at Sams Club
- Waitress/Hostess at JB's Restaurant
18 years, 8 months at this Job
Marketing a credit card to consumers of everyday products with excellent benifits.face to face, over the phone.end of day reports keeping track of customers signed up
- Sdi marketing at Marketing rep
- Pet supermarket at Store manager
- Collections Representative at Natiinal credit systems
- Medical Collections Specialist at csm america
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Psychology
- Some college
Telephone marketing to residents and businesses for senior living communities across the U.S.
- Marketing Rep at The Roche Assoc.
at this Job
- Associates - Liberal Studies / Psychology Minor
• Assist Sales Rep's in selling product into key accounts.
• Recruit, hire and train staff for promotional events.
• Meet with Bar & Liquor store managers and organize a calendar of events.
• Seek marketing opportunities for new product's in and around the Denver area.
- Field Marketing Rep at Coors Distributing Company
- Team Lead at L-evation
- Internship at L-evation
- Imaging Coordinator at CU Denver Financial Aid Office
8 months at this Job
- BS - Psychology
Make appointments, provide customer service update social media and general marketing duties.
- Marketing Rep at Global Risk Advisors
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
PlanNet Marketing Rep who sells the InteleTravel home-based Independent Travel Agency ("ITA") business and earns a direct sales commission.
• Successfully growing and developing the PlanNet Rep organization while earning override commissions on Reps with the organization who do the same.
• Implemented consultative sales approach focused on all inbound/outbound calls, consulting with clients to determine travel needs and special requests
• Recommend a wide-variety of travel options, aligning to client specifications to ensure travel needs are met with quality and cost-effectiveness
• Address Customer Service inquiries within a timely and accurate fashion
- Marketing Rep / Business Partner at Independent Travel Agency
- Supervisor, Medical Laboratory Technician at Independent Travel Agency
- Supervisor, Health Information Records at Sandy Springs Internal Medicine, P.C
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Biology