1/2018 - Present. Marketing Rep, Central Florida.
- Marketing Rep, Central Florida at Advanced Physical Therapy Of Central Florida
- Manager at Winn Dixie Supermarkets
- Multi Unit Manager at DUNKIN DONUTS /BASKIN ROBBINS
- District Operations Manager at LAX Airport
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
Selling windows, doors, sidings and gutters door-to-door Started as a marketing rep, now I have been assistant marketing manager since the beginning of October.
- Marketing Rep at LEI Home Enhancements
- Hostess/Server at O'Charley's
- Customer Service Representative at Humana Pharmacy
7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Gen-ed
I am currently a Regional Marketing Rep in the Marketing Department at Heartland. I have been a Rep for 4 years plus. I have previous experience in being a supervisor and would like to grow my skills.
- Regional Marketing Rep at Heartland Dental
- Supervisor at Heartland Dental
- Customer Service at Stevens Ind
- General Manager at Little Caesars Pizza
6 years at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Coding Specialists
- - general studies
• Completed training in this new position and conducts training for new members. Performs in role of Technical Manager.
• Performs duties as Area Marketing Rep. Works very closely with management to maintain current business and to gain new business. Has increased new business through working directly with Marketing Rep at home office.
• Builds long lasting business relationships with staff and members of Nursing Homes and Medical Offices.
• Transports clients to medical appointments on stretchers or wheelchairs and to personal functions.
• Maintains vehicle in excellent condition and has maintenance performed when needed.
- Professional Driver /Marketing Rep at Caring Man in a Van
- Professional Driver at Comfort Care Transport Services
- Cust Support Rep at TruGreen Lawn Care
- Technical Support Rep at Petz Enterprises \ Kelly Services
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Business - Business
PlanNet Marketing Rep who sells the InteleTravel home-based Independent Travel Agency ("ITA") business and earns a direct sales commission.
• Successfully growing and developing the PlanNet Rep organization while earning override commissions on Reps with the organization who do the same.
• Implemented consultative sales approach focused on all inbound/outbound calls, consulting with clients to determine travel needs and special requests
• Recommend a wide-variety of travel options, aligning to client specifications to ensure travel needs are met with quality and cost-effectiveness
• Address Customer Service inquiries within a timely and accurate fashion
- Marketing Rep / Business Partner at Independent Travel Agency
- Supervisor, Medical Laboratory Technician at Independent Travel Agency
- Supervisor, Health Information Records at Sandy Springs Internal Medicine, P.C
3 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Biology
*Marketing internet advertising through banner ads. *Provide great customer service to current customer base. *Develop new business relationship in assigned territory.
- Marketing Rep at DSG Marketing
- Business Development Manager at Mr Rekey
- Account Manager/ Team Lead at National Security Exchange
- Mortgage Banker at Nations Reliable Lending
3 years at this Job
- - Real Estate Course
- - Business Administration
-Scheduled guests for Vacation Club presentations at the Marriott Frenchman’s Reef in St. Thomas, USVI -Held a hybrid position where I would work half of the week booking guests in the lobby of the hotel and the other half booking guests over the phone prior to them arriving at the hotel -Consistently top or near top Marketing Rep who booked the most tours -Always hit monthly marketing goals -Also helped guests with concierge services such as answering any questions they had, scheduling restaurant reservations, providing recommendations for fun filled vacation activities, and helping guests with directions/logistical information -Would still be working here but the hotel was hit by two category 5 hurricanes (Irma and Maria) and is closed until February 2019
- Inside Marketing Rep at Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- Sales Executive at Alliant
- Senior Account Executive at DAC Group
- Office Manager/Credit Analyst at Credit View Inc
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Environmental Science, Planning
Responsible for a specific territory of convenience stores to represent various brands and drive monthly sales and marketing goals.
- SALES & MARKETING REP at ACOSTA SALES & MARKETING INC
- TERRITORY REPRESENTATIVE at FOSTER GRANT INTERNATIONAL INC
- AT HOME MOM/NANNY at STAY
- LAB ASSISTANT/LCRI, CHEM PREP. TECH at BAYSTATE MEDICAL CENTER
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- CERTIFICATE in Pharmacy Technician. HEALTH Sciences, medical terminology, pharmacology, anatomy&physiology
• Assist Sales Rep's in selling product into key accounts.
• Recruit, hire and train staff for promotional events.
• Meet with Bar & Liquor store managers and organize a calendar of events.
• Seek marketing opportunities for new product's in and around the Denver area.
- Field Marketing Rep at Coors Distributing Company
- Team Lead at L-evation
- Internship at L-evation
- Imaging Coordinator at CU Denver Financial Aid Office
6 months at this Job
- BS - Psychology
i work with my brother and assist in marketing for cocotaps.
- Marketing Rep at Levi stadium food n catering fast food industry
- Customer Service Rep at McGuire Research
- Convention Security Guard at Maloney
- Sales Associate at Ross, Incorporated
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma