Designed market research strategies that complied with business objective while identifying cost effective marketing prospects with a focus on product growth. Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports Build Solid and Strategic Relationships with Business Leaders and Clients. Prepare and Present Results to Management and Clients. Provide Actionable Research Results to Inform Key Business Decisions.
- Marketing Research Analyst at Max Hoist
- Customer Service Representative at Ali Express
- Customer Service Representative at Bethany Home Health Services
2 years, 2 months at this Job
• Work with internal partners and stakeholders to implement initiatives and pilot programs for DSNP growth and Member retention.
• Develop marketing research strategies to bring insights and new learning such as provider audits to identify gaps in expansion markets
• Perform competitive market analysis on DSNP benefits from other MCOs
• Provide bi-weekly snapshot and monthly dashboard report with Qlikview to analyze trends and performance of top selling agents, sales by agent channels, membership by markets and H-contracts, and disenrollment rates.
• Use SQL queries to extract, manipulate, and/or calculate information to create weekly reports on event data for regional Marketing Managers.
• Leverage member data to analyse utilization of specific benefits in several markets using Pivot Tables
• Conduct ad - hoc analyses and reports to uncover new insights for new initiatives and pilot programs
- DSNP Marketing Research Analyst at UnitedHealthGroup
- Marketing Analyst at DHI Telecom Group
- Digital Marketing Associate at Studio Brand Collective
- Marketing and Research Specialist (Part time) at A&A Software LLC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing - Marketing
- Master of Science in Data Analytics - Business
Working with the Product Manager in research to provide primary and secondary qualitative and quantitative market research data for analytical support to existing and new marketing and sales
• Conducting advanced quantitative and qualitative analysis of trends to enhance, upgrade, and deepen retention strategies, and to improve customer channel behavior through marketing drivers.
• Managing project tasks, timelines, and deliverables.
• Developing competitor analysis reports on daily basis.
• Product analysis prior to launch.
• Developing, writing, and presenting new business competitive research data and assets for competitive presentations and initial pitches.
• Participating in brainstorming sessions that identify new marketing opportunities for the company.
• Reviewing and proposing new research sources and methodologies to refine processes.
- Marketing Research & Analyst at KULACOM Jordan
- at KULACOM Jordan
- Marketing & Communication Officer at KULACOM Jordan
9 months at this Job
- BA - Marketing
Lagos, Nigeria Private school preparing students for university and offering degree programs in arts and sciences. Support strategic marketing programs by delivering marketing research and data analytics. Implement Google analytics, WordPress, Silverpop and Salesforce to collect data and translate data into key performance metrics. Conduct competitive analysis. Key Contributions: ♦ Successfully promote organization via website and social media venues. ♦ Conduct market analysis across research strategies, including data mining and contacting and interviewing targeted clientele. ♦ Coordinate educational conferences and seminars and market to potential teachers and staff. ♦ Facilitate focus groups and lead data analysis brainstorming sessions to gauge organization's public image, branding efforts and marketing effectiveness. ♦ Increased enrollment by 15% due to active marketing strategies and implementations
- MARKETING RESEARCH ANALYST, JAN at Global International Secondary School & College
- ADVERTISING INTERN at Global International Secondary School & College
- SALES COORDINATOR, Feb at Global Bookshop, LTD
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Generate consumer insights, benchmark best practices, and translate learning's into successful initiatives via industry analysis, competitive insights, and market research. Responsible for administration, management, and operation of all aspects of client CRM platforms, as well as data analysis and support around the total customer experience.
● Development and management of new creative content for email marketing campaign for B2B clients, increasing enrollment by 14% YOY and producing an average Open Rate of 41% and Click-Through Rate of 11%.
● Development and management of company’s CRM system/Lead-Management System, increasing usage by 45% YOY.
● Utilized large data sets to work closely and cross-functionally with the President of the company, company departments, and third-party agencies to improve B2B and B2C engagement through quarterly action plans, highlighting key insights and growth opportunities.
● Improved quarterly brand awareness by 19% through creating company’s first consumer promotions tracking reports, surveys, and insights to find correlations between B2B participation of advertising material, consumer behavior, and retails on a weekly and monthly basis.
● Taken the lead on all research insights to find insights gaps and improve the research department to better equip the company to serve B2B and B2C clients.
● Successfully drafted RFPs and contributed as a key deciding member in the RFP agency selection process for both Website and Digital Marketing.
● Creation of customer insight website survey currently used for the company’s Canadian and U.S. corporate websites.
● Hosted webinars for B2B clients to express the importance of incorporating digital into their marketing mix and business practices.
- Assistant Marketing Research Analyst at Mahindra USA
- Graduate Business Analyst at MILLSAPS ELSE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
- Team member on business communications project at MILLSAPS COLLEGE
- Marketing and Communications Intern at PURPLE WORD CENTER FOR BOOK & PAPER ARTS
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration; Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Administration and Communication Studies - International Management, Marketing, Marketing Research, Business Communications, Finance, Accounting
• Provide analytic support to the marketing organization and support other team members by conducting Analysis on SiriusXM Radio Sales, Customer Satisfaction, and Subscription Package Sales reporting.
• Applying analytical techniques to research and monitor performance data regarding SiriusXM Radio Sales, Customer Satisfaction, and Subscription Package Sales performance.
• Generate Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Status Market Reports for SiriusXM's Executives and Partners to monitor trends in Company and Call Center performance using Microsoft Excel.
• Create detailed reports and made recommendations to SiriusXM stakeholders.
• Develop, maintain, and automate new and existing reports by using SQL Teradata Queries.
• Used SQL Teradata Queries to extract, manipulate, and transform data in Databases to correct and improve SiriusXM reporting.
• Perform an in-depth analysis on Agent Performance and SiriusXM Call Centers.
• Prepare and deliver PowerPoint presentations for internal and external customers.
• Prepare detailed reports and correspondence for stakeholders using Microsoft Word.
• Identify the need for development or revision in reporting methods to meet Site/industry conditions. Key Projects
• Used SQL Teradata Queries and Microsoft Excel to develop a report that monitors and tracks SiriusXM’s Customer Satisfaction performance on a monthly basis.
• Developed a monthly report that monitors and tracks the number of radio returns by SiriusXM Call Center and return reason.
• Successfully Automated reports that monitor the call volume received by SiriusXM Toll Free Numbers on a weekly/monthly basis as well as tracking Subscription Package Sales by SiriusXM Sites on a daily basis.
- Marketing Research Analyst at Sirius XM Radio
- Product Research Analyst at Arbitron Inc
- Office Automation Clerk at U.S. Department of Agriculture (Multi-year College Intern Assignment)
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Telecommunications
• Organize and distribute individualized data links per market to consumers based on a random sample population
• Monitor daily ratio quotas achieved from the field house based upon U.S. Census Bureau Statistics
• Prepare, organize and send the survey results to clients for analysis and assist with any client inquires post data review
• Follow up with clients post survey to review collected data
• Design and prepare marketing research presentations for clients presented in Microsoft PowerPoint Marketing Intern
• Coordinate annual company meetings and conferences which includes making all travel reservations for out of town sales consultants
• Assist internal and external customers with various needs via email and telephone correspondence
• Provide administrative support to upper management in the Marketing Department
- Marketing Research Analyst at Marshall Marketing
18 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. in Business Administration - Management Information Systems
• Conducting research on social media to design communication strategy
• Designing questionnaire and interview for consumer research, and extracting and interpreting useful data from the survey to generate the report
• Using data to analyze the targets and make marketing plan
- Marketing Research Analyst at PRView Limited Co
- Marketing Intern at Brother Bru Bru's
- Assistant of Program Manager at Verdure Consulting Limit
4 years at this Job
- Master's - Business Analytics, Data Science track (GPA 4.0)
- Master of Communication Management - Marketing track
- - Finance
• Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends
• Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
• Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls
• Gather data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions
• Analyze data using statistical software
• Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
• Prepare reports and present results to clients and management
- Marketing Research Analyst at Hooli Homes New York, Inc
- Sales Assistant at Hooli Homes New York, Inc
- Math tutor at
7 months at this Job
- Master of Applied Statistics in Science - Applied Statistics
- Bachelor of Mathematics - Mathematics
• Conducted marketing research for New York University Tandon School of Engineering’s Online Department.
• Analyzed data for various programs within the Online Department at New York University Tandon School of Engi- neering to promote student recruitment.
• Utilized Campaign URL Builder to incorporate campaign parameters to URLs to track Custom Campaigns in Google Analytics.
- Marketing Research Analyst at New York University Tandon School of Engineering
- Computer Repair Specialist at Hofstra University
- Filing Clerk at New York Institute of Technology
7 months at this Job
- Master's - Management of Technology
- Master's - Music Education
- Bachelor's - Music Education