Performed various property maintenance and construction jobs and supervised start-up warehouse shipping and receiving operations. Currently employed as a marketing/sales manager with a home improvement firm. Field Marketing Manager, FHI Network, Hollywood, FL 2/10/2018 to Present
• Manage a team of canvassers.
• Recruit hire & train employees
• Generate leads for contractors.
• Cold call prospects.
• Enter data into CRM.
• Built rapport/trust with homeowners.
- marketing/sales manager at FHI Network
- Warehouse Supervisor at Royalty Settings
- Maintenance Tech at Reliable Labor
- Tile Installer/Painter at Pro-install
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associate of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
- High School Diploma
2017 - Present Founded in 1884, NHST Media Group is a Norwegian media conglomerate based in Oslo, Norway. With over 100 million in revenue across four business segments, NHST is a leader in business news and services with a strong reputation in various markets around the globe. With over 40,000 readers: Recharge: Renewable Energy News & Market Intelligence, is the largest renewable energy publication in the world. Marketing & Sales Manager
• Identify areas of potential market growth within the renewable energy industry sector and implement decisive sales strategies
• Manage current clients and build long-lasting relationships
• Seek out new prospects and close business to exceed monthly and annual budget goals
• Domestic and international market trips to earn long-term revenue commitments from executives in business development and marketing
• Regular presentations to existing and potential clients to win new orders
• Generate revenue across all sales channels: Bi-monthly magazine, digital platforms (website, app, mobile site, and newsletters), print show dailies, industry recruitment advertising and corporate sponsorships
- Marketing & Sales Manager at NHST Media Group
- Member at Valerus Field Solutions LP
- Inside Sales Representative at Valerus Compression Services, LP
- Account Manager at Verizon Wireless
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
SPRING MILL, Lafayette Hill, PA. Presby's Inspired Life is a leading non-profit organization that owns and manages over 35 senior living communities in the greater Philadelphia area. Marketing & Sales Manager, 12/2017 to Present Increase brand awareness of organization and community to target demographic, professional referral sources, and vendors. Skillfully manage marketing functions and direct brand management, advertising, sales collateral, tradeshow marketing and promotional events. Initiate and close sales for leading non-profit organization. Manage project timelines and marketing status reports. Analyze marketing, sales, and competitive report data. Rapidly promoted from initial sales consultant position. Selected Achievements: ◆ Increase active sales lead database by 32% resulting in a 23% increase in sales to date compared to the same time last year. ◆ Manage event production and operations from conception to launch for all Spring Mill promotional events that range in size from 20 to 200 guests. ◆ Achieve Independent Living community census of 122%; a 28% increase compared to previous year. ◆ Initiate new professional referral partnerships with 9 new industry partners year to date in addition to strengthening current professional connections.
- Marketing & Sales Manager at PRESBY'S INSPIRED LIFE
- Sales Consultant at PRESBY'S INSPIRED LIFE
- Marketing & Events Coordinator at PRESBY'S INSPIRED LIFE
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management
SHULTZ STEEL COMPANY WICHITA, KS
District Marketing Sales Manager 23 years service
Manufacturer and Supplier of forged products to Aerospace and Industrial customers worldwide.
Recruited with challenge to execute sales and marketing strategies to develop new business and maintain excellent client relations with commercial, military, and government organizations in the Midwest for this global supplier of aerospace products from order-entry through delivery. Make presentations to procurement and engineering organizations selling products through strong needs assessment and consultative/solution-selling techniques.
• Collaborated effectively with engineering, metallurgical, quality, and procurement groups on current and future aircraft programs.
• Designed new innovative lean manufacturing methods increasing profitability 2% annually.
• Developed profitable relationships with Fortune 500 companies while growing & supporting our 2nd largest Customer. BOEING COMMERCIAL and MILITARY DIVISIONS. I served in Procurement and Program Management positions with Boeing prior to my Shultz Steel Company employment. My assignments included purchasing air-frame assemblies, machined parts and raw material.
- District Marketing & Sales Manager at SHULTZ STEEL COMPANY
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
• 2016-2017 Privately-owned adventure travel company focusing on the value of touring a destination by bicycle Marketing & Sales Manager
• Doubled Facebook likes from 4K to 8K in a calendar year, created copy, sourced images, and measured effectiveness of paid campaigns.
• Budgeted, monitored and honed PPC and SEO for company website, advised on new design, branding and functionality for site to launch in 2017.
• Generated user reports, process improvements, email templates, and workflows in Salesforce.
• Contributed to monthly newsletters, promotions, blog and email templates and maintained the editorial calendar.
- Marketing & Sales Manager at Bicycle Adventures
- Director of Tours (Operations), Sales & Marketing at Gastineau Guiding Company
- Manager of Tours, Marketing & Sales at Gastineau Guiding Company
- Manager of Sales and Cruise Ship Relations at Gastineau Guiding Company
1 year at this Job
- Certificate - Project Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration - MIS
Responsible for execution and sales related to RBA marketing agreement. $450,000 sales goal for my team was made each month for entire tenure as Marketing/Sales Manager. Achieved individual sales of $1.9M in 2018.
- Marketing/Sales Manager at Renewal by Andersen
- Regional Manager at Decor Fine Imports
- District Manager at MetroPCS
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
I am the manager of the sales department of the local newspaper. Duties include inside phone and outside in person sales, billing and keeping track of 1,230 customer records through the ACT program. Also design and create ads that will be a part of the customers marketing plan with Creator and Photoshop. I also help Political parties with campaign marketing strategies.
- Marketing Sales Manager at Boone County Journal
- Trainer/Supervisor at Movie Facts Inc.
- Supervisor at Quik - Handi
11 years at this Job
- Some college
• Marketing and Sales Manager for Eastern North Carolina Best Buy, Sam's Club, and Walmart accounts.
• Managing various electronic accounts including Roku, Beats by Dre, Ness, HP, and Seagate.
• Responsible for creating market strategies to increase knowledge and sales of products to the public.
• Responsible for managing store locations stock and overall sales goals for designated products.
• Train store management and associates to assure there is a clear understanding of the product and the best way to build instore awareness.
• Yammer is a company social media platform to communicate marketing ideas and product performance directly with the Client.
- Regional Marketing/Sales Manager at Premium Retail Services
- Regional Marketing/Sales Manager at Premium Retail Services
- EC Substitute Teacher at Durham County Public Schools
- Brand Ambassador at Fusion Marketing
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Sports Science Fitness Management - Sports Science Fitness Management
Managed all social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) and actively post relevant content daily according to a schedule
● Developed and implemented a marketing plan of action for each event and product launch while staying on budget
● Utilized social media marketing to optimize brand awareness and generate 5,000+ Facebook and 1,400+ Instagram followers in less than three years
● Coordinated all festivals, off-site events, and marketing events for the brewery that helped increase profit margins by 25% year over year
● Updated website weekly with all current information
● Managed sales team and distributor reps by giving them all pertinent information and aiding them in whichever areas needed to increase sales
● Ordered all office supplies, business cards, printed marketing materials, and maintained office organization
● Designed all marketing materials and implemented a marketing plan of action for each event
● Managed the taproom/restaurant in the absence of the general manager
- Marketing & Sales Manager at Byway Brewing Co
- Production Manager at Boutique Bites Luxury Catering
- Assistant Manager at La Boulangerie Cafe
- Au Pair at The Henry Family, Cabris
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Hospitality and Tourism Management
- - Intermediate French
Marketing BDC Sales Manager, Floor and Desk Manager experience.
- Internet Marketing/Sales Manager at Toyota Knoxville
- Sales at Toyota Knoxville
- General Manager at Tom Johnson Camping Center, Inc
- Sales Manager at McMahon's RV
3 years, 2 months at this Job