Fargo, ND Marketing Coordinator/Administration Marketing & Sales Manager Full time
- Marketing Coordinator/Administration Marketing & Sales Manager at O'Day Equipment, O'Day Tank & Steel and Digital Surveillance Concept
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- AAS - Information Technology
- AAS - Business-Management
• Sell, for a fee, real estate owned by others.
• Design, create and manage company website.
• Obtain agreements from property owners to place properties for sale.
• Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold, in order to determine its competitive market price.
• Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers over property prices and settlement details, and during the closing of sales.
• Generate lists of properties for sale, their locations and descriptions, and available financing options, using computers.
• Advertising properties through a variety of both print and internet marketing techniques.
• Maintain knowledge of real estate law, local economies and fair housing laws.
- Marketing & Sales Manager at Cutting Edge Sales, Inc.
- Marketing Manager at thinkavocado.com/Sierra Pacific Farms
- Marketing & Sales Manager at Pacifica Culinaria
- Marketing & Design Manager at BCT Scenic Walking
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing
Marketing Sales Manager
- Sales / Marketing Manager at Green Mart
- Online Marketing Manager at Honeytem USA
- Sales Manager at Kim's Construction
- Sales Manager at Ok Beauty and Hair
9 months at this Job
- - International Economics
Jacksonville, FL Marketing & Sales Manager, Photographer, Graphic Designer - Manage photo sales team to ensure excellent customer service is provided while achieving desired sales goals. - Manage all marketing projects as well as create multi-media marketing materials distributed to potential and existing clients. - Collect and Analyze sales data to cross-reference with marketing practices in order to determine efficiency of marketing budget allocation. - Arrange and Conduct new client presentations. - Photograph Studio Sessions, Weddings, Events, Commercial Accounts. - Responsible for all image production management: Adobe Photoshop Master. - Created and Maintain interactive proofing, sales and portfolio website. - I worked in a full time position until 2011; I continue to work in a freelance capacity.
- Marketing & Sales Manager, Photographer, Graphic Designer at Moments In Time Photography
- Product Support Specialist, Marketing Analyst at FIS Global
- Product Solutions Specialist, Customer Solution Specialist at Ideal Image Development Corporation
- Lead Guest Services Representative, Administrative Assistant at Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal
16 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
- Associate of Arts - Nursing, Psychology, and General Education
- - Medical Assistants
Marketing and sales: Promote company to potential new clientele. Manager: New employee hires training. Superintendent overseeing all job sites and their progression. Employee payroll and bank deposits. Checking and reviewing colors with homeowner(s). Doing final walk through with clients. Materials ordering and pick up. Order and pick up employee meals. Briefing crews for requirements for paint application that day interior/exterior. Painting: Disassembly of fixtures for painting and prepping job site: taping, tarps, calking, priming, replacing damaged surfaces and rotted wood. Print application. Looking for any defects in the application. Paint touch-ups. Re-installation/assembly of all disassembled fixtures. Education of all new products and materials to employees.
- MARKETING, SALES, MANAGER, PAINTER at NOVA PAINTING COMPANY
- SHIFT SUPERVISOR at STARBUCKS
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at ABSOLUTE PEST CONTROL
- SERVER AND HOSTESS at INDOCHINE
15 years at this Job
- - POLITICAL SCIENCE AND SPANISH
- - LEADERSHIP
- - POLITICAL SCIENCE AND SPANISH
525 W, Van Buren St, Chicago, IL 60607 August 2010 to Present Date
Marketing & Sales Manager - Ethyleneamines Americas
• Duties include the development and implementation of the marketing and sales strategy for AkzoNobel's Ethyleneamine and Ethanolamine business in the Americas.
• Responsible for budgeting and the region's P&L achievement.
• Researches and reports on opportunities and other events affecting sales in the Americas.
• Gathers competitive intelligence and reports this up through the management chain.
• Measures and accurately reports on sales performance in a structured manner.
• Develops and implements the bulk and packaged goods distribution strategies.
• Works in coordination with other AkzoNobel businesses to ensure the company's combined high level goals are met.
• Continually reviews resources and ensures employees have the tools needed to get the job done and conducts regular informative business meetings with staff communicating company goals and policies toward safety.
• Negotiates contracts and performance standards with the company's vital service providers.
• Interacts heavily with various departments of AkzoNobel including R&D, manufacturing, supply chain, legal, and regulatory affairs departments. Business Development Manager - Global (Simultaneous Appointment)
• Evaluates the financial aspects of product development such as budgets, expenditures, and investments in research and development.
• Analyzes partners used for product and process development such as R&D firms, tolling facilities, and consultants.
• Works in close cooperation with legal departments for IP protection issues and patent opportunities.
• Identifies potential markets, customers, and uses for new products.
• Builds market position by defining and building business relationships with potential customers.
• Coordinates cross-BU business activities looking for opportunities to leverage strengths and utilization of existing assets benefitting AkzoNobel.
- Marketing & Sales Manager - Ethyleneamines Americas at AkzoNobel Functional Chemicals
- Commercial Business Manager at AkzoNobel Functional Chemicals, Performance Additives
- at AkzoNobel Functional Chemicals, Performance Additives
- Global Marketing Manager at AkzoNobel Functional Chemicals, Performance Additives
8 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. in Environmental Biology - physical and life science categories
Develops plans and executes presentations which support short-term and long-term marketing strategy
• Analyzes and tracks consumer trends and information to help identify product categories to introduce as future sources of growth, resulting in enhanced brand equity and marketplace performance
• Completes more than 20 account visits a week ensuring projects are successfully completed on time
• Creates email marketing promotion of products and sales once a quarter to increase and drive sales
• Analyzes and provides the consumer, category, and brand information to support targeted marketing and sales in category management and sales presentations
- Brand Marketing & Sales Manager at Marketing & Event Management
- Consulting Work, Freelance at Marketing & Event Management
- Assistant General Manager at Marketing & Event Management
- Restaurant Manager at Marketing & Event Management
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Marketing - Business Marketing
• Attained fast-track promotion through series of increasingly responsible positions
• Promoted by CEO to Corporate Office position based on results made at WTR
• Coordinate all CRM initiatives including executing all aspects of in-store events, extracting target lists, incentives, GWPs and event reporting
• Complete weekly and monthly analytic reports in accordance with store KPIs, including sales metrics and customer behavior to improve overall sales and conversions
• Coordinate US RETAIL + WEB gift card and gift with purchase campaigns
• Ensure consistent message of luxury when drafting direct mail and digital marketing collateral
• Partner with Regional Sales Managers in creating collection communication for vendor and store associates
• Manage marketing and events calendar for ANNE FONTAINE USA
• Improve brand loyalty and customer satisfaction through exceptional client service management
• Work with PR & Social Media Manager to coordinate social media posts
• Compose copy for all ANNE FONTAINE USA retail email campaigns
• Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, corporate newsletter content, and social media content
• Plan and coordinate all US Retail cross promotional partnerships, past partnerships include Lilah B, Juice Beauty, LVX, L'Occitane
- Marketing & Sales Manager at ANNE FONTAINE USA
- Store Manager at ANNE FONTAINE USA
- Assistant Store Manager at ANNE FONTAINE USA
- Store Manager at ALDO ACCESSORIES
4 years, 2 months at this Job
• Developed business concepts and marketing & sales campaigns
• Created and managed online and social media presence
• Assisted owners in expanding from 1 location to now 4 in the tri-state area
• Tripled sales through partnerships and marketing campaigns
- Marketing & Sales Manager at NO. 1 SUSHI RESTAURANT CHAIN
- Founder at The EYL Group, LLC
- Account Manager & Corporate Trainer at BERKSHIRE EXECUTIVES/ CREDICO USA
- General Manager at DISTRICT 12 BEER GARDEN
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- BBA in Business Administration/ Hospitality Management - Business Administration & Hospitality Management
Managing online sales and marketing for rayna's herbs and spices. My responsibilities include but aren't limited to; driving in sales and handling the orders, shipments and receipts. I also single handedly created the company's Web page and logo.
- Marketing/Sales Manager at Rayna herbs and spices
- Server at CLUB WAX
- Server at Cirque
- Assistant Manager at Party City Corporation
4 years at this Job
- Some college