We are currently seeking a talented Marketing Specialist to be responsible for the development and management of social marketing campaigns and improving the brand’s recognition in the online world. To be considered for this position, the candidate should have experience developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to others involved, and building awareness and positioning for our firm’s brand. Additionally, this position would be in charge of organizing corporate events, trade shows, and all other major events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages the firm’s brand by developing digital marketing strategies to increase firm's visibility and brand recognition.
- Identifies new target clients and market opportunities to strengthen and expand the firm's client base.
- Stimulates dialogue and communication with consumers.
- Finds methods for marketing on a digital level that are successful and economically feasible.
- Conducts consumer surveys in order to determine which methods of digital marketing are the most effective.
- Creates and maintains various social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter and others.
- Marketing to firm vendors in order to generate business.
- Coordinates, prepares for, and attends firm marketing events.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must have a creative mind and be able to formulate innovative solutions for the firm’s marketing efforts.
- Understands digital marketing strategy development and how consumers respond to various forms of media.
- Displays a firm understanding of using digital media to advertise and sell services.
- Possesses the knowledge required to measure, increase and maintain digital traffic.
- Shows keen understanding of social media and how it can be used to reach consumers.
- Possesses strong communication skills and displays confidence when speaking aloud or in writing.
- Ability to prioritize tasks while maintaining a consistent level of quality.
- Willing to travel
- Great personality with strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must demonstrate privacy and confidentiality of client and firm matters at all times
- Dedicated team player with high moral standards and strong work ethic.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or some other industry-related field.
- Minimum 1-3+ years marketing and advertising with a strong background in advertising, digital marketing and social media preferably having done same for a reputable law firm.
- An independent, self-starter who can effectively coordinate and manage all levels of the firm’s brand voice.
- Hands-on experience developing/executing/maintaining digital campaigns (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 1-3+ years (Required)
- 25% (Required)