Marketing supervisor handles promotions, peoples information, a healthy and stable work environment. I train representatives to handle the casino needs and duties. I run the cash handling and free play of the drawings, I handle all paper work and I make sure every guest is well taken care of.
- Marketing Supervisor at Comanche Red River Casino
- Waitress at Stage west
- Customer service assistant at HASTINGS Entertainment
- Receptionist at Renau rehab
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - General
• Solely responsible for commissioning, ordering, and distributing the departments promotional material to ensure maximum marketing efforts.
• Created a marketing plan for the department to identify its market situation and improve its overall sales.
• Organically grew the department's brand through social media platforms by creating content that converts current followers from "traffic" to an "audience."
• Conducted sales training to improve the staff's presentation skills when talking to customers.
• Created and managed different marketing campaigns to build brand awareness on campus about the program.
- Marketing Supervisor, Outdoor Adventures at CSUN AS Marketing
- Primary Trip Leader at CSUN AS Outdoor Adventures
- Outdoor Trip Supervisor | Marketing Supervisor at CSUN AS Outdoor Adventures
- Sales Associate | Store Sales Lead at Best Buy Mobile
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing
Provincial Distributor - Benguet & Mt. Prov.
FA-265 Wilson Bldg., Km 4 Balili, La Trinidad Benguet 2601 Philippines
Duties and Responsibilities of a Distributor Agent Coordinator /Marketing Supervisor
➢ Sales Monitoring
➢ Supervise Sales Agents.
➢ Coordinate Special Events and Blitzes.
➢ Monitor Stocks or units available for selling.
➢ Performs customer service (front liner) regarding Smart and PLDT Postpaid plans
➢ Provides customer assistance as necessary (especially Smart bro devices.)
- Distributor Agent Coordinator (DAC) /Marketing Supervisor at Granville Supplychain Management Corporation
- Data Entry Clerk at
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information and Computer Science - Information and Computer Science
- - Customer Sales Representative
- Supervise marketing activities, daily. - Carry on auditing, weekly. - Draw up work plan, weekly.
- Marketing Supervisor at Vision Internation Holdings
- Sales Representative at Santa care
- Sales Representative at Santa care
- Sales Representative at
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school - MARKETING
- High school or equivalent
Oversee all Print and Marketing associates day-to-day operations, build relationships with frequent customers which consists of business owners and local residents. Keep track of P/L by monitoring data, inventory, orders input into Flight Deck, etc.
- Marketing Supervisor at Staples
- Independent Information Technology Contractor at Repairing
- Sales Lead at Spectrum
- Computer sales expert/ Connections expert at Best Buy
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Busniess Administration
- Ink Jet Printer Marketing
• Design and implement the go to market strategy for B2B printer products.
• Manage partnership with outside agency on content development and brand assets.
• Case Studies, Videos, Animated Videos, Banners, Newsletters, White Papers, Infographics and Testimonials
• Nurture Business relationships with partnerships, developing and implementing marketing activities across different verticals and channels.
• Coordinate all marketing activities with the e-commerce team for new product launches, product updates and new content.
• Maintain daily and weekly communication with agencies and partnerships that support our main strategies for growth and new launches ensuring proper implementation of programs.
• Evaluate business opportunities, create and implement activities that increase business revenue and generate growth and brand awareness across channels.
• Manage marketing budget.
• Work with the market research team, conducting studies and analysis, focusing on the channel strategy, content development and education.
• Coordinate and participate in industry relevant events.
• Coordinate trade shows and product launches across the US.
- Marketing Supervisor at Canon USA Headquarters
- Business Planning Specialist at Canon USA Headquarters
- Sales Admin Associate Specialist at Canon USA Headquarters
- Budget Analyst at Canon USA Headquarters
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Marketing
I managed over 10 representatives and I worked between 3 locations which were the JW Marriott, the Historic Mayflower Hotel and the office/gallery in Washington, DC.My job duties included assisting the Marketing Director with training and general marketing meetings. I kept track of scheduling for the reps and the locations. I tracked Sales and Marketing performance/results from daily summaries and weekly reports. I spent most of my time out on the field with new and seasoned representatives as Brand Ambassadors providing service for the owners and the guests of the hotel. I was also out on the field with the representatives, shadowing, coaching, motivating, assisting with closing, leading by example and learning what their strengths are so I can help them get to the next level. I would keep upper management up to date with what I was doing so we were all on the same page and we can share ideas on how to improve things. I consistently tried to create a positive and structured work environment. I was able to build, manage and maintain a positive and professional relationship with the companies affiliated hotels management and their associates. In 2017 and 2018 the marketing team had record breaking numbers and a great team culture. The Washington, DC office had a lot of success and they were able to hit their budget the first full year of opening. It was great to be part of a winning team.
- Marketing Supervisor at Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- Self Employed/ Sales & Marketing at TM MARKETING & ASSOCIATES LLC
- Sales Representative/Team Lead/Sales Manager at Sunterra Resorts/Diamond Resorts International
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
Coordinate successful statewide public awareness plan directed by the Michigan Department of Michigan. Implement marketing and public relations to effectively drive brand awareness for three state wide initiatives. Achieve strong visible presence through the direction of websites and social media platforms. Increased Website traffic by 85% in 12 months. Provide leadership and supervision to four employees, oversee daily business operations, manage two statewide call-centers to assist the public with information, inquiries, and resources.
- Marketing Supervisor at CCRESA
- Project Coordinator at Lansing Community College
12 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Social Sciences Community Relations
- Certificate of Completion - Latin
Position Summary: Responsible for creating and maintaining a successful Inspired Selling culture in the Copy & Print Center that is committed to delivering results by providing solutions to customers by managing relationships. This critical role is accountable for achieving key metrics to include profitable sales and margin, customer satisfaction (including quality production), associate satisfaction and turnover reduction. General Purpose: Drive profitable sales growth through team development, quality production and operational effectiveness. Position Responsibilities: Leadership: Serves as a leader within the retail organization with direct accountability to the Copy & Print Center. Runs a profitable, efficient and effective sales operation through effective people management. Provides feedback and coaching to all Copy & Print associates to build strength, relationships and capability. Takes personal accountability for the retention, development and performance of the CPC team. Partners with General Manager and Sales and Services Manager on Business Discount Program and additional programs as needed. Communicates regularly with copy and print team, store managers and is regularly networking with all associates in order to grow book of business. People: Involved in the selection, recruitment and performance assessments of CPC associates Selling: Champions Copy & Print selling programs; Exhibit and Inspired Selling behaviors in all interactions and communications with customers, associates and management and coaches team of associates to do the same; Serves as a Selling and Service role model for whole store. Achieve all sales & service goals and drives DPT through presenting solutions and rigorous utilization of Salesforce.com to grow relationships that result in BDP Net Incremental sales. Respond and resolve customer requests and concerns Print Production: Oversees print production to ensure customers receive quality jobs done right the first time. Follows the Copy & Print Quality First process, a proven production workflow. Conduct Daily Quality Walks every shift and provide positive reinforcement and coaching for deficiencies Operations: Responsible to make sure all operational policies and processes are followed (i.e., machine maintenance, supplies, click counts, UPS reconciliation). When possible, delegates operational tasks to Copy & Print team. Active in copy & print associate scheduling process. Stay current on new Copy and Print technologies, products and services. High degree of comfort working with production machinery and customer management systems including Salesforce.com. High integrity and ethical behavior as a keyholder for the store Essential Skills and Experience: Managing Execution - Strives for perfect quality on all orders from preproduction through post production. Aligns own work plan with core plans and processes of the department; Holds people accountable for achieving goals and conveys clear expectations Focus on Service - Experience selling to business customers; Service oriented coaching. Engage & Inspire - Team player; Considers recognition a must in any work environment Developing Others and Team Capabilities Provide training, coaching, feedback and guidance to enhance individual and team behavior and skill development. Projects a positive image and serves as a role model for others Listens Attentively - Is fully engaged in conversation when working with customers Build Relationship - Demonstrate a genuine interest in people, their business and print/office supply needs. Create and cultivate a web of relationships with people across a variety of functions and locations within Staples. Teaches new associates and team skills to engage with customers to identify and solve their needs Drive for Results - Accountable for Copy & Print sales, margin, retention and overall satisfaction. Puts in sustained effort to accomplish desired results. Experience and interest in using reports and metrics to shape vision, goals/objectives Adaptability - Flexible and adaptable to change current path based on customer need or new process/system. Remains calm/reasonable amidst tense/stressful situations Leveraging Diversity - Works cooperatively with people who have different backgrounds, knowledge, styles, talents, perspectives, values and beliefs. As an additional note : Prior to being assigned as the Copy and Print Supervisor for Staples 0953. I was Promoted as the C&P Supervisor for Staples Store 0204 Allentown, Pennsylvania. It was prior to this time that I had also been previously promoted as the store Inventory Specialist for Staples Store 0204.
- Print and Marketing Supervisor 0953 at Staples Print & Marketing 0953 / 0204
- Customer Service Representative at Family Dollar
- ICQA at Integrity Staffing
- Front Desk Coordinator at Dental Solutions
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certification - Hospitality Management
- C.D.A.M - Dental Management Administer and Dental Assistance
- High School Diploma - General Education
· Leads the development of marketing strategy and brand identity · Manages all marketing projects, creating timelines & delegating tasks · Designs on-brand graphics for digital and print using Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop · Creates sales collateral & manages all administrative aspects of sales software (CRM, quoting software, etc.) Trains sales team on proper implementation of all such tools. Designs interactive & visually-effective web pages, keeping the user experience first in mind.
- Marketing Supervisor at BEST Transportation & Family of Brands
- Marketing & Sales Coordinator at BEST Transportation & Family of Brands
- Marketing Specialist at Greenville University
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Arts - Marketing, B.S. and Spanish, B.A.