Only middle school age Business and Marketing teacher in the entire district. Teach students about business, marketing, SEO, ROI, creating URL, developing product or service as a business, brand marketing, marketing self, social media networking and marketing. building websites, Photoshop, entrepreneurship, stock market, Microsoft Suites, Google Docs, Canva, Weebly sales management, etc. Students have done “Shark Tank” type projects, negotiating with peers as investors with valuable school-like currency. They have started collecting sponsorships for a fun/charity run they will be doing in the spring with full support if the district to help get sponsors and city support under my direction. Taught all aspects of beginning and intermediate marketing to very inexperienced minds who are thriving and developing their own ideas into businesses and making money.
- Business and Marketing Teacher at Canyons School District
- Account Executive Sales Manager & Demand Lead Generation Team at MarketStar & Ellucian
- Salt Lake Comic Con at FanX
- Publicity & Events Company Owner at Hype
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science
• Eleven years teaching experience in business, marketing, computer applications, business law, and career prep
• Serve as student advisor, university observation teacher, and new faculty mentor
• Collaborate with administrators, coworkers, Opelika Chambers of Commerce, community leaders, local businesses, Alabama State Department of Education, and local colleges/universities
• Piloted Microsoft Imagine Academy and Young Entrepreneurship Academy at the middle school level; student offered $30 million for business started in my class
• Organize, implement, and sponsor various school programs, project based learning, and classroom management
- Business/Marketing Teacher at Opelika Middle School, Opelika City Schools
- Program Director at Greater Peace Community Development Corporation
- Office Manager, Chemistry Department at Tuskegee University
11 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business and Marketing Education
- - Education
• Plan, prepare, and present daily lessons for Marketing, Personal Finance, and Career Exploration
• Supervised over 150 students on a daily basis
• Collaborate daily with cohort of freshman academy teachers and participate in subject PLC meetings
• Research latest trends in the business world to bring relative and cutting-edge learning to the class
• Monitor student behavior and classroom management
• Innovate new ways of learning the subject, including projects, group learning, integration, and cooperative education
• Organize and oversee student trips and competitions
• Sponsor newly formed Student Ambassadors
• Sponsor the International Student Trip with Education First
• Sponsored the DECA Club, an association of marketing students
• Sponsored the Interact Club, a service club sponsored by Rotary
- Marketing Teacher at Warren County High School
- Trade Show & Event Marketing Manager at EndoChoice, Inc
- Trade Show & Event Marketing Manager at Ceridian/Comdata Corporation
- Event Services Coordinator at Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing Education - Marketing Education
Planned and implemented lesson plans accord to standards and competences as outlined in several categories of Marketing on VERSO, as outlined and approved by the Virginia Department of Education, developed and used objectives stated in the lesson plans, incorporated related projects to the curriculum, implemented class seating charts, managed student behavior, adapted lessons for differentiated students, IEP's, 504 plans, different learning styles, and according to Roanoke County Public Schools requirements, addressed behavioral issues in a timely, professional manner, held parent-teacher conferences, attended all required educational meetings, reported to all assigned duties daily and on time, assigned, recorded, and submitted grades in a timely manner in Synergy, recorded all behavior issues, parent and student contacts, and grading notes in synergy, created a safe, organized, well-managed classroom, incorporated knowledge associated with the curriculum, and classroom management at all times, planned in implemented all DECA activities, fundraisers, after school meetings, conferences, and overnight functions.
- Marketing Teacher/DECA Advisor at Northside High School
- Advisor at DECA
- Long-Term Substitute Teacher-Technology Education at Pulaski County Public Schools
- Student Teacher -Mrs. Kim Radford at Blacksburg High School
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Occupational and Technical Studies - Marketing Education
- Associates of Science - Marketing
●Recruited talented students for national organization, DECA, to compete in competitive events.
● Trained, coached, and assessed students over 100 students per quarter, preparing them to be workplace, career, and citizenship ready.
● Nominated for Teacher of the Year 2017-18 school year.
- Marketing Teacher at FULTON COUNTY SCHOOLS
- Account Coordinator/ Executive Assistant at PERFECT WEDDING GUIDE
- Sales & Catering Manager at HILTON ATLANTA PERIMETER SUITES
- Trainer/Server at SEASONS 52/ DARDEN INC
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management - Hospitality Management
- Marketing Teacher at Harris County High School
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing and Business Education
Maintained an organized environment within the classroom
● Motivated students into mastering daily standards and creating various promotional items
● Managed 70 students daily
- Marketing teacher at Savannah Chatham County Public School System
- Leasing Consultant at United Residential Properties
- Associate at United Residential Properties
- Resident Specialist at Balfour Beatty Communities
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Project Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing - Marketing
Teach units on Sponsorships, Marketing Plans, Promotion Plans, and Product Development.
● Modify lesson plans to include current information and examples that contributed to making the lesson plan relevant and interesting to students.
● Keep track of student records and communicated their progress within the class.
● Maintain classroom management and discipline.
● Conduct lectures relevant to the assignments students were given.
- Sports & Entertainment Marketing Teacher at North Clackamas School District
- Hostess at El Gaucho
- at North Clackamas School District
- Management Technical Assistant at North Clackamas School District
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science, and a focus in marketing - marketing
- - Business Administration and Education
- Marketing Teacher at Salem Keizer School District
- Managing Member at Co.W Industries
- Managing Member at Perkbird
- Owner/Operator at Capitol City Theater
1 year at this Job
- - Youth Ministries
• Instruct 11th /12th grade students in the fundamentals of Marketing with real world application problems including accounting, economics, business law, and business plan writing.
• Oversee school store operation involving inventories, receivables, and payables.
• Extensive fund raising activity coordinator and community service projects.
• Advisor for underclassmen.
• Advisor for DECA (A National Organization of Marketing Students).
• Assisted in the establishment of a credit union branch within the school.
- Business/Marketing Teacher at Enfield High School
- Treasurer at Yankee Carpet Care & Cleaning Services, Inc
- Contracted Substitute Math Teacher at Yankee Carpet Care & Cleaning Services, Inc
- Adult Education Instructor at Town of Windsor
17 years at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- AS - Management