Only Business and Marketing teacher in the entire district.
- Business and Marketing Teacher at Canyons School District
- Sales Manager & Demand Lead Generation Team MarketStar & Ellucian at
- Salt Lake Comic Con at
- Publicity & Events Company Owner Hype at Disney, Summit Entertainment, Spike TV, SyFy Channel, National Geographic
7 months at this Job
- Master's - Executive MBA
Business and Marketing Teacher as well as DECA Advisor
- Academic Coach and Marketing Teacher at High School Business
- Owner/Manager at Poco Risco Rentals
- Professor at Louisiana State University
- MGMT at University of North Texas
7 months at this Job
- Teacher at Gwinnett County Public Schools
- Program Coordinator at Buick Drive for Your Students
- Internship as an Executive Assistant for Webb-Stiles at The Webb-Stiles Company designs
- Georgia Fitness Childcare Team Member at
9 months at this Job
- - Consumer Affairs/Family Financial Planning
• Researched, developed and presented a comprehensive plan to add an additional pathway to the FCHS marketing department.
• Launched a new Promotions Pathway, which includes two new courses as well as a school-based print shop, with unprecedented student enrollment.
• Solidified promotions pathway to be a permanent addition to the marketing curriculum at FCHS Marketing Teacher, Sports & Entertainment Marketing Pathway, DECA Advisor
• Tasked with entering a program which experienced heavy turnover and build a united front amongst a new advisor team. Responsible for creating a new image of the Sports & Entertainment Marketing Pathway.
• Successfully increased numbers by 75% which was enough to hire an additional teacher.
• Completed Industry Certification, a year long professional project, which resulted in a $10k grant for the FCHS marketing department.
• Developed a plan and effectively grew membership over three years to be awarded third largest DECA chapter in the state with over 600 members.
• Lead DECA competitors from a 20% success rate at region, state and national competition to a 82% in just three years.
- Marketing Teacher, Promotions & Professional Sales Marketing Pathway, DECA Advisor at Forsyth Central High School
- Marketing Teacher, Marketing Management Pathway at Chestatee High School
- Marketing Teacher, Sports & Entertainment Marketing, Fashion Marketing at Prince Avenue Christian School
- Partner, Account Services at Varnson Group
3 years at this Job
- Master of Education - Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism - Advertising
• Eleven years teaching experience in business, marketing, computer applications, business law, and career prep
• Serve as student advisor, university observation teacher, and new faculty mentor
• Collaborate with administrators, coworkers, Opelika Chambers of Commerce, community leaders, local businesses, Alabama State Department of Education, and local colleges/universities
• Piloted Microsoft Imagine Academy and Young Entrepreneurship Academy at the middle school level; student offered $30 million for business started in my class
• Organize, implement, and sponsor various school programs, project based learning, and classroom management
- Business/Marketing Teacher at Opelika Middle School, Opelika City Schools
- Program Director at Greater Peace Community Development Corporation
- Office Manager, Chemistry Department at Tuskegee University
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business and Marketing Education
- Bachelor of Science - Business and Marketing Education
- - Education
Prepare and deliver lectures to students on topics such as Intro to Business, Business
Law, Sports and Entertainment Marketing, Principles of Marketing, Retail
Merchandising and Entrepreneurship.
• Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
• Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
• Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
• Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions
• Advise students on academic and vocational curricula, and on career issues.
• Act as advisers to student organizations
• Collaborate with members of the business community to improve programs, to develop new programs, and to provide student access to learning opportunities such as internships
- BUSINESS AND MARKETING TEACHER at PENDLETON HIGH SCHOOL
- STUDENT TEACHER at LEWISTON HIGH SCHOOL
- SUBSTITUTE TEACHER at LEWISTON PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTICT
- Juvenile Corrections Officer at LEWISTON PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTICT
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Development - Human Resource Development
- Masters of Science - Adult Organizational Learning and Leadership
- Bachelors of Science - Business Administration
Design and implement staff training Teach Business and Computer classes Supervise On-the-job Training Revise and implement Marketing program Utilize online learning systems Publish Arabesque - online student magazine Adapt materials for all levels of students Write courses and curricula
- Business and Marketing Teacher at Littlestown Senior High School
- Computer Applications Teacher at Delone Catholic High School
- Computer operator at Gettysburg Hospital
19 years, 2 months at this Job
- Ed.D. - Educational Leadership
- - Curriculum & Technology
- - Teaching
- BSBA - Accounting
- Marketing Teacher at Jefferson County High School
- Long Term Teacher at Coweta County School's
- High School Math Teacher at Arlington Christian School
- Science Teacher at Crossroads Christian School
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Education in Technology - Education
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
Teach marketing, adhering to Virginia's Career & Technical education competencies to high school students.
• Integrated multiple teaching styles to intensify the range of learning. * DECA Advisor. * Contributing member of Career and Technical Advisory Committee. * Supervised students working outside of the classroom in the community. * Successfully completed 360 hours of internship at the elementary, high school, and central office level.
- HIGH SCHOOL MARKETING TEACHER at Henry County Schools
- SALES CONSULTANT at ASPEX EYEWEAR USA
- SALES CONSULTANT at VIVA INTERNATIONAL GROUP
- SALES REPRESENTATIVE at COLLINSVILLE PRINTING CO., INC
12 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Leadership
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
- Associate of Science
Responsible for planning, preparing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating a quality competency-based Career and Technical Education Program leading to the development of student skills sufficient to qualify for entry-level employment and/or post-secondary education using effective instruction with all students including Dual Credit courses in Marketing. Also, serves as the DECA Advisor for the Career and Technical Student Organization.
- Marketing Teacher/DECA Advisor at Cedar Hill ISD
- Adjunct Faculty at Cedar Valley College
- System Module Programming Specialist at Dallas County Community College District
- Senior Manager, Financial Aid at Dallas County Community College District
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Higher Education
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management