I work as the daytime Master control operator for Ozarks Public Television. I run all the programs and Break segments for both KOZK and KOZJ. Take transmitter readings, and assure a quality broadcast signal is going out to the viewers of our station. Ozark Public Television is owned by MO State University. Supervisor: Brent Moore, Chief Engineer (417) 836-3500
- Master Control Operator at Ozarks Public Television KOZK-KOZJ
- Master Control Operations Technician at KYTV-3 Television
- Correctional Officer-County Jailer at Calloway County Sheriff's Office
- Correctional Classification Assistant at Algoa Correctional Center
9 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Broadcasting and Film
Syracuse, NY October 2002 - present Master Control Operator / Engineer / Supervisor Operate television station master control 1st & 2nd level troubleshooting Schedule staff and facilities Train and mentor new employees
- Master Control Operator / Engineer / Supervisor at WSTM-TV
- at B.S. Technology, Marketing & Distribution
16 years, 3 months at this Job
As a Master Control Operator, my responsibility were to monitor and control the channels that are being aired presently and ensure next days are good with no errors before it airs. Ensuring that logs were correct and nothing was out of the ordinary. Dropping logs into our VNCs. Troubleshooting softwares if it crashed. Communicating with IT/ Engineering if it was the feed or servers that needed some kind of rebooting or other solution. Worked in a fast paced environment that always needed you to be alert and monitoring all channels in case of any issues that might arise while on duty.
- Master Control Operator at Olympusat
- Video Editor/ Colorist/ Director/ Producer at OSO Entertainment
- Video Editor/Producer/ Associate Producer at Darryl Omar
- Stage Manager/ Video Editor at AstraCanada
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Fine Arts
My responbility as a master control operator is to have a tentative details to the programs that are aired and the times of the programs. Also I have the responsibility to multi-task from master control operator and engineer. My engineering responsibilities is to format every show that suppose to air on that specific date and time.
- Master Control Operator at The Word Network
2 months at this Job
• Review 30 plus promo screenings for quality control resulting in less than 1% human error.
• Monitor TV programs for five hours per week as master control operator resulting in 100% client satisfaction. Encompass Digital Media Atlanta, GA Ingest Operator/ Master Control Operator June 2018- Present * Record, Ingest, and QC broadcast material into the servers using an automation system. * Trim programming and enter timing information into Server Database. * Communicate daily with client(s) to follow up on issues or missing materials. * Submit a shift report detailing on-air activity * Record broadcast elements received via satellite feeds and digital deliveries. * Proficient computer skills. * Quality Control Sony Movie Channel, Get TV, Bounce TV and Pop TV content. * QC'd content for Lap TV * Updated timeframes for Lap TV content * Use of iTX software * Solve and troubleshoot problems in a crisis, perform disaster recovery procedures. * Strong communications skills, written and oral. * Experience with tape formats and equipment of a server based ingest system * Appending Playlists Master Control Operator
• Coordinate live and taped programming for broadcast on three channels.
• Maintaining on-air operation to include running commercials, network and quality signals.
• Monitor multiple channels to ensure regulatory compliance and quality signals.
• Operate Harris Automation equipment.
• Follow FCC monitoring.
• Observe transmitters and take remote readings.
• Maintain program and transmitter logs.
• Execute, edit, update and append daily playlists.
• Acquire content from various distributors.
• Troubleshoot and communicate issues and discrepancies with other Master Control and Engineering staff as needed.
- Ingest Operator/ Master Control Operator at Encompass Digital Media
- Driver at Papa Johns
7 months at this Job
- - Project Management and Helpdesk Training
April 1, 2018- present
Northwest Physicians Group
• Triaged patients; obtained vitals; EHR
• Maintained, cleaned and sanitized exam rooms; equipment
• Performed venipunctures; performed lab tests (i.e. strep, urinalysis, flu, other CLIA waved testing); gave injections
• Performed bedside minor surgical assisting
• Performed Xrays SAFE TV Master Control Operator
• Executing on-air transmissions and ensuring the technical quality and accuracy of programming and other media operation
• Reviewing, editing and confirming the ongoing reliability of automated playlists
• Making changes to the on-air schedule when necessary to ensure continuity of programming
• Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions
• Preparing programming for future playback
• Routing and operating pertinent equipment during live events and monitoring transmission from studio m
• Maintained Windows PC workstations set up to manage high volume, large file databases with satellite system feed banks and signal processing systems for multi- source playback and broadcast of live television programming Stay at Home Mom/Homeschool teacher Kindergarten-College
• Organization, prioritization and time management
• On the spot creative problem solving and research
• Emergency and first aid preparedness
• Ability to remain calm and focused under extreme pressure and circumstances
• Positive outlook
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Master Control Operator at MediServe Urgent Care Clinic
9 months at this Job
- High school
As a master control operator, I am mainly responsible for ensuring that broadcast material remains on air. This position works closely with news production to ensure a high-quality transmission of newscasts. Often high-paced, this position requires much attention to detail and a strong ability to multi-task. WBRZ, an ABC affiliate, operates three channels, each requiring tedious methods. Other tasks include monitoring weather surrounding transmitters, keeping a precise log of aired commercials, updating playlists, and monitoring captioning.
- MASTER CONTROL OPERATOR at WBRZ
- TAPE OPERATOR at WBRZ
- LOUISIANA NATIONAL GUARDSMAN at
- SECURITY OFFICER at SIGNAL88
3 months at this Job
- - Psychology
Master control operator, production assistant, videographer.
- Master Control Operator at WLTZ NBC
- Self Employed Clerk - Sub-license at Knipe Agency, llc (Kite Insurance/GA Tag, Tax, and Title)
- English Teacher at Saint Patrick Catholic School
- Traffic Manager at CTN - WYBU TV16
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
As Program Coordinator & Master Control Operator assessed, develops and implements strategic applications for on-air live transmission of DCTV's programming content of (3) cable channels for cable subscribers of the District of Columbia along with parallel internet streaming outlets. Focused asset management of tools to enable complete automation of content delivery systems for all (3) cable channels for DCTV. Bringing forward media asset locations information for scheduling and traffic operations. Standardize workflows with keeping traffic and master control departments in sync with overall objectives for DCTV Establishes integration points between archive and playout systems to ensure that acquisition and scheduling tasks are met with optimized efficiency. Initialize implementation procedures for purging media assets across all master control systems as required. Provides clear & concise line of sight to digital file based media for programming and traffic teams. As content is acquired and scheduled, the execution of decisions to copy, clean & purge media content from program playout and archive devices assuring the master control department delivery for DCTV. Facilitate, manage, and report on a multitude of content distribution activities for linear and non-linear output. Management of program traffic and automation for the 24-hour cable operations of a total of (7) channels for the Public Access Corporation for the District of Columbia. These channels include the cable network transmissions of Comcast, RCN, and Verizon cable outlets along with the continuous management of the online internet presence of DCTV for non-District residents.
- PROGRAM COORDINATOR|MASTER CONTROL OPERATOR at DCTV DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA TELEVISION
- TECHNICAL SERVICES MANAGER at MGM NATIONAL HARBOR
- AUDIOVISUAL PRODUCTION SPECIALIST at OCTFME
- at District Schools Television
2 months at this Job
- BA - Radio, Television Production and Film
Independent Television Company Incorporated (WFXB) 09/2016 - Present
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Master Control Operator
● On air and live switching
● Log keeping
● Audio and video leveling
● Satellite feed management
● Commercial and program ingestion
- Master Control Operator at WFXB
- Sales Associate at O'reilly Auto Parts
- Supervisor at Bubbakoo's Burritos
- Team Leader at Shore Thing Marketing
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma