Master electrician in charge of organizing and training new hires on jobsite making sure job gets done on time and on budget.
- Master Electrician at MEYERS ELECTRIC
- Master electrician at
2 months at this Job
- High school - General
- High school or equivalent
Responsibilities : Master Electrician Machine tool wiring, trouble shooting and manufacturing of equipment, panel lay out and machine construction. Building maintenance and shop equipment
- Master Electrician at Burr Oak Tool Inc
- Electrical Contractor at McKinley and Sons Electric, LLC
- Electronics Technician at Clemens Food Group
- Master Electrician and Maintanence Supervisor at Oak Press Solutions
9 months at this Job
- Completion Certificate - Electrical
I am an Instrument Technician with 30 years of experience in controls and instrumentation ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Big Dutchman Inc 3900 John F Donnelly Dr. Holland, MI 49424 (616) 582-4000 Master Electrician June 2017- Present Design, program, and commission automated ventilation, heat recovery, and feeding system for agriculture. Supervise and assist field technicians with large projects according to the NEC. Work with customers on service related questions and solutions on a wide range of products from VFD's, PLC's, ammonia sensors, DC drives, Data loggers, DCS and power requirements in many different configurations.
- Master Electrician at Big Dutchman Inc
- at J.Givoo Consultants Inc
- Supervisor at IBEW
- Controls Engineer at Master Solutions Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Eagle Electric-Master Electrician
• Prepares material and labor estimates
• Reviews plans for future buildings, and inspects new buildings to ensure compatibility with existing electrical codes and maintenance standards.
• Direct electricians to perform scheduled work and service calls
• Order materials and maintain inventory levels Teton Buildings-Electrical Supervisor Casper, WY
• Hires, supervises, coaches and terminates assigned employees or makes effective suggestions that are given particular weight regarding the employment status of assigned employees
• Designed electrical systems for oilfield skids
• Assigns, plans, and monitors the work of electrical department employees performing a variety of electrical projects Atlantic Electric-Journeyman Electrician 2012-Present 2011-2012 2010-2011 Casper, WY
• Repaired equipment, wiring using hand tools and power tools.
• Electrical problem troubleshooting.
• Repaired AC circuits, 3-phase circuits 480 and 240 volt.
- Master Electrician at Eagle Electric
at this Job
- Journeyman - Electrical License
• 21 Years Field Experience
• 14 Years Office Experience
• Master Electrician - State of Wisconsin Skills Design Build projects
• Develope job schedule
• corrdinate crew size, manage labor
• Layout electrical systems.
• Research new products and methods for design.
• Run load calculations.
• Compile project budgets.
• Code search NEC, IBC & NFPA.
• Lighting layouts and designs using window based design programs.
• Coordinate design drawings.
• Estimate project and design.
• Complete drawings using AUTO CAD. Estimator - Commercial/ Industrial/Residential
• Review and Organize bid documents.
• Perform take offs of all systems.
• Enter take offs into computer bidding system.
• Obtain pricing as needed.
• Research products and methods for bidding project. Project Management
• Review and execute contracts.
• Review project specifications and plans.
• Coordinate with WE Energies.
• Secure necessary permits.
• Prepare submittals for approvals.
• Schedule material delivery's
• Execute Purchase orders.
• Coordinate Manpower and crew sizes.
• Track schedule progress.
• Supervise Safety practices.
• Supervise project progress.
• Supervise quality control.
• Attend project meetings. Project Management
• Price changes to contracts.
• Prepare operation & Maintenance manuals.
• Coordinate As built drawings and job close out documentation.
• Expedite billings.
• Delegation of administrative task (typing, faxes, follow up calls, ECT). Business Development
• Call on new and existing customers.
• Attend networking functions.
• Entertain Customers.
• Follow up on estimates.
• Participate in formal job presentations.
• Cross sell other divisions.
- Master Electrician at
at this Job
• Master Electrician & Stage Supervisor, (International City Theatre 2012 - Present))
- Stage Supervisor/Head Electrician/Master Electrician at Long Beach Performing Arts & Entertainment Center
- Freelance Labor at Southern Calif
- Freelance at Labor
- Tape Op./Editor at KSAT-TV (ABC)
18 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Communications
Master electrician on residential & commercial HVAC,air&gas piping light plumping Building maintenance
- Master Electrician at Agsun
20 years at this Job
- Master's electrain
369 AUGUST 1995 - SEPTEMBER 2005 Key Responsibilities: Completed a 5-year apprenticeship to become a Master Electrician/Inside Wireman, responsible for electrical installations and repairs, as regulated by strict published electrical codes.
- Master Electrician/Inside Wireman at INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD OF ELECTRICAL WORKERS
- non-commissioned officer (Staff Sergeant), train soldiers at 298th Chemical Company
- Installer at COOK COUNTY CABLE
- UPS - Supervisor at
10 years, 1 month at this Job
- CERTIFICATION - INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS
- - GENERAL STUDIES
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
RIDLEY PARK, PA troubleshooting and problem resolution.
Master Electrician, 2004 to Present Gained extensive experience in analyzing and following
Flexible scheduling availability to accommodate manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints and other
emergencies and unusual situations. Exceptionally adept at specifications.
training junior and apprentice electricians in system
problem identification and repair. Highly seasoned and Mastered the use of measuring/testing instruments such dedicated Master Electrician with superior skill set in as ammeters, ohmmeters, voltmeters and testing
repairing and troubleshooting faulty electrical system lamps.
components. Consistently commended for team-player mind-set,
"doing it right the first time" and working with
• Installed, maintained, repaired and tested equipment minimal supervision under tight deadlines. for the generation and utilization of electric energy for diverse-industry clients.
- Master Electrician at TOSCANO ELECTRICAL
15 years at this Job
- High School Diploma - communication systems
self emplpoyed) MN Master Electrician/Estimator, ND Master Electrician
- Master Electrician at self employed as electrical contractor
- Journeyman/Master Electrician at Trinity Custom Wiring
- Apprentice/Journeyman at Ultimate Electric, Inc
11 years at this Job
- Some college - Accounting