Master Hair Stylist, Self Employed, Customer Service, Cash Handling, Inventory, Listening Skills, and Being in Accordance to state guidelines and regulations.
- Master Hair Stylist at Victorian Angels Hair Studio
- Customer Service Representative at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Customer Service Representative at Walmart
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Cosmetology - Cosmetology
Independently Owned Natural Hairstyling business ANGELDIDMYHAIR® operating for two years with over eleven years experience. I am dedicated to delivering the highest quality service to every client with Great Passion for helping others.
•Compassionate and active listener
•Patient "ANGELDIDMYHAIR®" Owner/Master Stylist 2005-2017 (current)
• Determine clients’ individual requirements by conferring with them in detail
• Provide information to clients regarding the type of hair style and treatment suitable for them
• Cut or trim hair using clippers and scissors
• Provide bleaching, coloring, waving and straightening services
• Perform blow-dry services
• Perform Natural Hairstyles and Maintenance, specializing in Braids, Locs, Twist, protective styles, extensions, Custom Freestyle sessions and More.
• Shape, cut, adjust and curl wigs as required by clients
• Operate cash/credit card transactions
• Perform limited reception duties
• Sell handmade oils and natural hair treatment products, available to all clients
• Provide advice to clients regarding hair products and care
• Ensure appropriate cleanliness of work areas and styling equipment
• Maintain and sanitize hair cutting tools and salon instruments
• Manage hair oiling services
• Provide demonstrations to potential clientele
• Providing clients with excellent customer service and personal consultation of services needed.
• Maintain appointment calendars and customer databases SKILLS & QUALITIES * Great Communication Skills * Honesty * Technical Competency * Driven Work Ethic * Flexibility * Determination and Persistence * Ability to Work in Harmony with Co-Workers * Eager and Willing to Add to My Knowledge Base and Skills with every task/ assignment given
- Master Hair Stylist at ANGEL DID MY HAIR
- Registered Associate/Receptionist at New Creations Child Care
- CNA/Caregiver at Emmanuel Hospice
- Cashier/Sales Associate at GAP Inc
3 years, 1 month at this Job
I started my apprenticeship there and then graduated to junior stylist now I am a master stylist
- Master hair stylist at Salon Emiliani
- Commission collector/ junior travel agent at Bella travel
- Master hair stylist at
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school diploma and cosemetology license - Cosmetology
- High school or equivalent
Responsibilities Keeping the Customer my priorty concern Making sure to greet all clients as they come in Keep salon tidy and areas that l use clean and sanitized while always being professional always keeping a pleasant and friendly attitude .l am always always going to be inviting and warm.Thats my personality .Above all we keep our clients happy with the best quality service that money can buy.. Accomplishments Moving from LAKE Jackson Tx . to Mesquite Tx was a start over.I went from Designer Stylist to Master Stylist in about 2 years I accomplished achieving a large clientele .l have had many classes while in my current position.I have also been trained well in color corrective classes as well as Pivot point Cutting and have a talent in all aspects of hair l have achieved a knack for mentoring stylist and love that as well . Skills Used I have natural people skills.l have no problem listening and forming the vision of the stylist . As l metioned above all areas of Color cutting and styling .
- Master Hair Stylist at J.C.Penney's (now In style salon)
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master stylost - Hair colorist ..specializing in Color correction
- High school diploma - Basic
- High sshool
- Cosmetologist - Hair
Master Hair Stylist, Aveda Hair Color Expert, Aveda Makeup Artist, and In-Salon Color Educator. Daily duties included; performing haircuts, hair color, styling, texture services, bridal, event, and every day makeup applications. Additional responsibilities included training staff in the areas of hair color, and retail sales, and assisting with marketing and creative campaigns. Consecutive years as a top retail salesperson. Maintained a large and loyal client base due to excellent technical and customer service skills. Advanced education in haircutting, hair color, and makeup at various distributor workshops, salon and business growth conferences, and advanced academies including; Toni & Guy Academy, American Crew Academy, Vidal Sassoon Academy, Aveda Academy NYC. Successfully completed the Aveda Train the Trainer program and Aveda Fashion Week Makeup training course.
- Master Hair Stylist, Makeup Artist, and Color Educator at Lennonheads Salon and Spa
- Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist at Beauty First
- Apprentice Hair Stylist and Lead Make-Up Artist at David Keith Salon
16 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Arts
- Licensed - Managing Cosmetologist
- - Bachelor of Fine Arts ; Focus on Painting, Ceramics, Sculpture
- Studied - Retail Advertising
Master skills developed in the art of Hair cutting and styling, coloring, highlights and multiple hair textured services. Clients and customers consist of men, women, and children including the elderly. Meet and greet clients and customers as they enter the Salon. Check-in clients and/or add customers into the MEVO scheduling system. Help retail customers with questions they may have about our products and/or services. Check-out clients and retail customers on the POS system which includes collection payment in cash, credit card or gift cards. Schedule future appointments if necessary. Stocking retail, dispensary and back bar supplies. Answer multi line phone to schedule clients with specific stylists according to the services they request which is according to the stylists scheduled work hours. Other miscellaneous customer service and housekeeping duties.
- Master Hair Stylist at JCPenney Salon
- Insurance Service Associate at T and T Staffing and Farm Bureau Financial Services
- Claims Specialist, Subject Matter Expert and training at Presbyterian Health Plan
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- License - Cosmetology
• Provide exceptional hair cutting, coloring and chemical treatments using innovative technology.
• Collaborated with models for fashion shows and organized inventory; utilized app (StyleSeat) to schedule appointments.
• Deliver first-class customer service and create database of client information with details of services.
• Educate clients and junior stylist on treatments and effective hair management procedures.
- Master Hair Stylist at SELF EMPLOYED
- Office Manager at Alphabiotic Balance Center
- Administrative Assistant III at UCLA
- PRINCIPAL ADMIN WORKER at Emergency Medical Center
11 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Technical Management - Managerial Business Analytics
- Master of Business Administration - PRESENT
• Providing all haircare needs ie. Color, Cuts,Extensions,Lashes.
• Specialize in haircare.
• Skilled in all hair types.
- Master Hair Stylist at MANE ATTRACTION SALON
- Senior Accounts Payable at Tamrac, Inc
- Coordinator to SVP at 20th Century Fox Films
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Natrol, Inc
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Cosmetology
- - Paralegal
Greet and Consult with Clientele, Perform scalp evaluation before hair services, do strand test, execute hair service, upsell haircare products.
- Master Hair Stylist at The Salon By InStyle
- Salon Apprentice at Rossano Ferretti Hairspa
- Customer Service Specialist at The Salon By InStyle
- Salon Apprentice at Queen Of The Wink
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Cosmetology - Beauty
- Master Hair Stylist/Owner at Koncrete Blonde Hair Studio
- Master Hair Stylist/Owner at Salon On Plaza
- Medical Records Clerk at Pioneers Memorial Hospital
- Medical Office Receptionist at PAA
at this Job
- Associate - Radiology