Responsibilities Cut and color the clients hair with thier vision so l listen to my clients and always keep the Customer my priorty , always making sure to greet all client's as they come into our salon. Keep the salon tidy and all areas that l used clean and sanitized while always being professional always keeping a pleasant and friendly attitude .l am always always going to be inviting and warm.Thats my personality Above all keeping our clients happy with the best quality service l can provide is the best service that money can buy.. Accomplishments Moving from LAKE Jackson Tx . to Mesquite Tx was a start over.I went from Designer Stylist to Master Stylist in about 2 years I accomplished achieving a large clientele .l have had many classes while in my current position.I have also been trained well in color corrective classes as well as Pivot point Cutting and have a talent in all aspects of hair l have achieved a knack for mentoring stylist and love that as well . Skills Used I have natural people skills.l have no problem listening and forming the vision of the client . As l metioned above all areas of Color cutting and styling are comfortable to me.
- Master Hair Stylist at J.C.Penney's In style's Salon
11 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master stylost - Hair colorist ..specializing in Color correction
- High school diploma - Basic
- High sshool
- Cosmetologist - Hair
In my most current position I work as a hair stylist as well as a manager. I started here as a hair Stylist and with highly motivated effort was promoted to management, with such duties as hiring and training new employees, managing inventory and supplies, converging shifts, all social media promoting, ensuring daily operation were ran according to the business model expectations. All while insuring that our clients are our number one priority by delivering exceptional customer Service.
- Master Hair Stylist / Manager at Hair By Gabriela and Co.
- Senior Stylist at COSMETOLOGY/HAIRDRESSING
- CUSTOMER SERVICE at The Pillars at New River Sound
- Assistant/Apprentice at Alexander of Australia
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Cosmetology License
- High School Diploma
• Provide high quality, custom styles at client requests.
• Developed a signature look for client
• Experience in advanced haircuts, blowdrys and color formulation
• Provide hands on training and mentor junior, senior stylists
• Act as spokesperson for the business
• Educate client on the use of in house hair care products
• Make sure at all time staff follow rules and regulation of saloon
• Coordinate with owners to plan events, conferences, hair shows
- Master Hair Stylist at Pearlista Hair Studio
- Hair Style Expert at The Met Hair Salon
- Senior Hairstylist at John Bernnan Hair
- Senior Stylist at Jissara Hair Salon
2 years at this Job
- Diploma of Completion - Hairdressing
- Certificate III - Hairdressing
- Diploma - Aesthetics Make-up
- Certificate - Fashion Design
Master Hair Stylist, Self Employed, Customer Service, Cash Handling, Inventory, Listening Skills, and Being in Accordance to state guidelines and regulations.
- Master Hair Stylist at Victorian Angels Hair Studio
- Customer Service Representative at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Customer Service Representative at Walmart
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Cosmetology - Cosmetology
Cleaned, maintained and sterilized tools. Advised customers on proper treatment of dry and damaged hair. Educated clients about products and self-maintenance for healthy hair. Established a strong relationship with client base to generate long term business. Cut, colored and styled clients' hair with precision and expertise. Serviced high-profile clients with intricate coloring and highlighting techniques. Consistently received positive performance reviews from guests.
- Master Hair Stylist at Carlton Hair
- at Cdm Barbers
- Marketing Strategies Brand Development Manager at Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc
- Self Employed at Self Employed
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
- Master Hair Stylist at Classique Hair Studio
- Billing Specialist/ Customer Service Representative at DHL
- Data Entry at Asurion
- Data Entry at Convergys Corporation
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Assess & perform hair services for women, men, and children including, but not limited to hair cuts, hair color, & facial waxing services.
• Fill in receptionist duties when needed which included, but was not limited to: greeting customers, answering phones, scheduling appointments, accepting customer payment, & inventory needs.
- Master Hair Stylist at Salon on Main
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at SCDSS
- Hair Stylist at The Palms- A Salon & More
- Hair Stylist at Cost Cutters Family Hair Salon
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Cosmetology Certificate/License - Cosmetology
- None - General Studies
- High school or equivalent - General Studies, Sports Medicine
- Some college
Catering to clients in a happy healthy environment. Styling their hair making them feel valued and beautiful. Giving them an experience to remember and want to come back. Making sure they have refreshments and snacks. Tending to their specific hair needs(treatments, color, cutting). Creating a healthy relationship to ensure prompt service for every client. Maintaining on going education to upscale my skill sets and services I offer. Being a team player and offering my knowledge and positivity to others. Keeping a clean safe salon environment for everyone.
- Master Hair Stylist at Tuscan Sun Spa & Salon
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Licensed Cosmetologist - Cosmetology
• After being at my last salon 18 yrs a back injury slowed me down.Im currently a part time stylist.Now at 46 yrs,Im ready to get off the salon floor.I very much enjoy my job and clients.Im a very good hairstylist,but a great team leader,motivator and at times consoler and mediator.
- Master Hair Stylist at JCPenney
- Hairstylist/Cosmetologist at Jcpennys Salon, Jon Thomas Salon,Tavernierns Salon and spa
5 months at this Job
- Master Hair Stylist at Plus Hair
- Data Entry Classifier at Fritz
- Hair Stylist at Fantastic Sams
14 years at this Job
- - Property and casualty