Provide an exciting and memorable evening full of music, fun and precision for our newlyweds. I coordinate, announce and provide live mix-in music for the evening. Make sure we stay on schedule and make the most out of every part of the ceremony cocktail hour and reception.
- Wedding DJ/Master of Ceremonies at Rhythm of The Night Entertainment
- Assistant Manager (Assistant Team Leader) Meat Department at Whole Foods Market
8 years at this Job
- General A.A.
I worked as a Private Disc Jockey/ Wedding Music Planner/ Parade Announcer/ Master Of Ceremonies from Jan. 1980 to Dec. 2011. Played all types of music. Put together over one hundred and twenty five Music itineraries for Wedding Ceremonies and Wedding Receptions. Parade Announcer from 2001 to 2010. Worked at over one hundred schools as a Private DJ. Worked with none profit organizations " playing the tunes they grew up with ".
- Owner/Master of Ceremonies/ Disc Jockey/ Wedding Music Planner. at DJ Jimi Warren/ Retired
31 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school - Private Disc Jockey/ Master of Ceremonies/ Parade Announcer/ Wedding DJ
- N/A - Private Disc Jockey/ Master of Ceremonies/ Parade Announcer/ Wedding DJ
Been serving as an emcee since I was 15 years old (2012). I have hosted events such as charity functions, talent shows, fashion shows, birthday parties, sweet 16's, and college events. While I was a student at Kean University, Ive got to host events every semester both voluntarily and paid. My energetic personality and captivating voice is the reason why I chose to become an EMcee. As of 2017, I currently offer services as a Disc Jockey.
- Master of Ceremonies at VARIOUS SCHOOLS, COMPANIES, AND LOCATIONS
- Student Ambassador at Kean University office of admissions
- Admissions Recruiter at Kean University
- Direct Marketing Specialist at Trademark management group
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications/Public Relations
addition, I am a talented
voice-over narrator and and merchandise photography, webstore management, and live
announcer, lending my voice announcing for corporate events.
to online marketing spots and MASTER OF CEREMONIES
• ALL PRO DJS
• 2018 - PRESENT live events. I also enjoy My duties include: announcing weddings, guiding the evening's creative photography and events, video shooting, operating a photo booth (including set- capturing unique images. up), shooting, making prints, and assisting with the construction of live event presentations.
- announcer, lending my voice at MASTER OF CEREMONIES
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Introduce performers or speakers in a way that puts them at ease, announce items on the agenda, and recognize sponsors
● perform each of these tasks in a timely fashion, ensure a seamless transition between sections of the program and keep the event moving at a steady pace within time constraints.
- Host/Master of Ceremonies at The Second City
- Sales Executive at DM Systems, Inc
- Accounting Assistant at DM Systems, Inc
- Sales Analyst at DM Systems, Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication - Media and Theatre
Responsibilities I host open mic night every Wednesday.
- Master of Ceremonies at Bearno's
- Sound Technician at Ronin Noir
- Manager at BoomBozz TapHouse
- Manager at W.W. Cousin's
3 years, 2 months at this Job
• Speaker - TEDxHarvard College – What If I’m Wrong? – Cambridge, MA
• Master Of Ceremonies - Lincoln Property Company Gala – Orlando, FL
• Master Of Ceremonies -Yavapai Big Brothers, Big Sisters Gala - Prescott, AZ
• Master Of Ceremonies – Microsoft Inspire – Washington, D.C.
- Master of Ceremonies/Keynoter at Freelance/Self employed
- Writer at Freelance/Self employed
- Ringmaster at Feld Entertainment
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Vocal Performance
Collaborated with 100+ clients to provide unique music packages for corporate parties, weddings, and holiday celebrations and politely interact with attendees (example: introduction of bride/groom, food service will begin, games/raffles, last dance, etc.) in a highly trustworthy, discreet, and ethical manner. Coordinate and supervise additional vendors such as photography and catering services in order to address and quickly resolve unexpected challenges.
- Disk Jockey/Master of Ceremonies at Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment
- Senior Academic Counselor at University of Phoenix
- Graphic Artist at Self Own Business
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Education/Adult Education and Training
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Illustration
- Associates of Arts
Master Of Ceremonies Host Disc Jockey Live Mixer Events Productions
- DJ/Host/Master Of Ceremonies at Global Entertainment Source
- Technical and Production Events Manager/Owner/President at Wildfire-TV
- Technical and Production Events Manager/Owner/President at EZ Entertainment Inc
- Guest Services & Security Officer at Baptist Health South Florida
3 months at this Job
- Associate in Arts some college courses - Arts
● Engaging with crowd's ranging from ages 5-95
● Successfully hosting numerous Bar mitzvahs, Sweet 16's, and Weddings
● Obtained the ability to speak, and perform for large crowds of over 200-500 people
- Professional Dancer, and Master Of Ceremonies at Pure Event Group
- Zumba Instructor at Newark Public Schools
- Montclair - Zumba Instructor at New York Sports Club
- Service Representative at East Coast Contractors
4 years at this Job
- Bachelors - Health Science
- Associates - Health Science